Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-27-2008, 11:26 PM   #26
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

Thank you, Edward Alexander for this nugget of interest !

I am finding this Project Avalon experience to be powerful in many ways. So many thought-provoking posts, so many interesting links, videos, interviews, etc ~ I just keep running headlong into launching pads over and over again that trigger an avalanche of awakenings within. It is never from 'believing' what someone else has said or not, but rather always from 'triggers' - sometimes just a simple word or sentence - that tap into aspects of my extended-consciousness already set in motion long ago.

Bit by bit... layer by layer...

It's Just Awesome
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:27 PM   #27
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
He is one of the many "Insiders" that live in the earth and can see the bigger perspective of this whole thing. His blood-line is not what you think...
That was my conclusion.

What got me thinking was that (s)he admitted to a pattern of mixing lies with truth to mankind in the past - So why should (s)he be operating any differently now?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:52 PM   #28
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

The following quote was a good example of thought forms and the powers of our minds:

Quote:
When masses are made to believe something negative, they may create what they did not want, which is how for instance the "NWO" like you people name it, works.

You are believing it is taking shape, so it will take shape and theorists are major players in helping this taking shape by bombarding you with "facts" that it is taking shape. Claiming you are giving in power everyday, and they control you more...while in reality you are in full control.
The media and news in general is a good example on this, specifically how they tend to bombard us with negative loaded stories to create a mass negative manifestation by the collective consciousness.

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 09-27-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:10 AM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Now what to make of this:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage513237/pg2
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
I know a bit about this document beyond what he obviously states...

The "Insider" lives inside the earth, not on the surface. He "drinks from an underwater spring" and eats from a "hydroponics" garden as he states. He drops subtle hints to this fact again and again.

Further he makes it clear that he knows about the matrix which we "surface" folks don't typically know of. He asks if we even know what planet we're on. Only someone who knows about the Holographic reality we're in would even suggest something like this, and all "Insiders" know this.

He is one of the many "Insiders" that live in the earth and can see the bigger perspective of this whole thing. His blood-line is not what you think...

Research "The Hollow Earth" as this document lead me to some very telling information, the real source of "UFOs" and 4D E.T.s that live within this very planet...

Hope this shines a little light on "The Insider" and what he is really insider of.

Adam K.
precisely...
beyond 3D,
you can NOT use "the eXchanges"
that are currently in play in 3D

so, what are the riches there !?!?!?

you can dream about almost anything...
but, NOT everything you dream about,
you would want to transport into a 3D reality

so, what are the "real riches" ???

are a lot of people, missing the real boat/or ship ?

everything you think you own,
from a material standpoint,
can NOT be transported
out of 3D

yet, look how hard, many fight in the war, just to have

nothing, like information,
that does NOT give you a complete answer,
it makes you mine a little deeper
there is an inner_world

brightest blessings

susan~white lotus star
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:25 AM   #31
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
The following quote was a good example of thought forms and the powers of our minds:

The media and news in general is a good example on this, specifically how they tend to bombard us with negative loaded stories to create a mass negative manifestation by the collective consciousness.
Mainstream News...is NOT as real, as, many think

they do NOT tend--they DO bombard people, who tune in to them

(what you believe, might NOT be a truth)

maybe, it is time, to tune out ???

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #32
GoingToFast
Banned

It is not about bloodline, It is about soul-line. Blood is just a liquid that transfers oxygen in your body. But there are supreme souls that are being reborn to this world over and over again for different reasons, some bad but most of them good. They can be born into any families ore any blood on this earth and that is why royalty and other so called finer families are no better than the rest of us. There are supreme souls that are walking on this Earth with the rest of us and most of them are here to see to our well-being.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 09-28-2008 at 12:49 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:12 AM   #33
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, the thread is finally back open again, thanks to the Mod who got it fixed

So now we can continue discussing this topic here, and let other be able to get aware of it as well. Since the thread is up and going again, feel free to send the link to anyone you think this might be of interest to

Will re-post some information shortly I posted earlier in another thread that got deleted, I have a backup somewhere.

Best wishes, and blessings
-EA
Old 09-30-2008, 12:36 AM   #34
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Since this information has become very popular I took the time to make it into a normal webpage as well for those who prefer that or can not open PDF files, and the text is still available in its original PDF document file.

As a normal web page here:
http://www.dark-truth.org/articles/b...tleblower.html

As the original PDF document here:
http://www.dark-truth.net/Revelations_of_an_Insider.pdf

If you want to download the pdf document, simply right click the link above, and chose a destination to save it on your computer. For reading the PDF document you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.

Best regards and blessings,
-EA
Old 09-30-2008, 01:40 AM   #35
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Very good find Edward and thank you for this info. I will do some more study on this one I have a few books\pdf's on the subject and it has been awhile but I do suspect also he is from the inner earth as well. The NWO from my research point is that it is the same agenda as the OWO and has always been the game of choice. The elite or what we term elites(s) are mere window dressing or puppets that play the game. As individuals we can destroy or build our own lives by choice so we are our very worst enemy or best friend depending on how far we have come.

The thought projection does work I have used it I had to be very careful in the thoughts that were created. One thing I did find disturbing was while using it I gained others thoughts as well to much pain out here for me to deal with. So much pain and sorrow in people's lives in 98' I released it. It has resurfaced some throughout the years but I have not worked much on keeping it.

This was a good quote as well.
The shape of a Pyramid yes, but people forgot the underground chamber.
The Top of the Pyramid is not the top.

These are some of my thoughts on the subject while not all inclusive by all means go with your own inner guide.

Again thanks
Peace & Love
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 AM   #36
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:43 AM   #37
houman
Avalon Senior Member

GLP=Tavistock Institute playground=The PsyOps forum... (psy/social experimentation/engineering)

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwot...ptsecret.shtml

http://100777.com/internet/glp

Houman

Last edited by houman; 09-30-2008 at 02:56 AM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:04 AM   #38
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Well..........A very intelligent person, i resonated with so much of what he/she was saying. I am thinking hard and becoming?? I have been able to leave body consciousness before- i am starting to understand.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:05 AM   #39
information
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting...Thanks Edward. So, if I understand the "bloodliner's" rap, the media is a lens to focus our thought energy into a certain form, like starting a recession by constantly broadcasting stories about it. If you get enough people to believe something, it manifests! Simple as that.

cited from the link:

"I might add this which may sound contrary to what I said but read carefully: When masses are made to believe something negative, they may create what they did not want, which is how for instance the "NWO" like you people name it, works. You are believing it is taking shape, so it will take shape and theorists are major players in helping this taking shape by bombarding you with "facts" that it is taking shape.
Claiming you are giving in power everyday, and they control you more...while in reality you are in full control.
So the people who are "waking up" to it are the ones who are creating it.
Visualization also works that way around."

One thing I know about manifesting and visualizing, only concentrate on what you DO want to happen, never on what you DON'T want.
Thanks again, Edward, you are definitely realizing your task on this earth...
information is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:52 AM   #40
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 06:18 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:55 AM   #41
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #42
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Good grief--this guy is so DARK! There isn't an ounce of compassion/empathy/connection in him. 'Decreed by the Divine to Rule the Peasants' and 'you peasants (as separate from me) deserve everything you get'. OMG. He's been thoroughly programmed to think he deserves to rule and everyone else deserves what his 'bloodline' dishes out--and anyway, he's not responsible, he's just doing as instructed by 'divine beings'. Poor benighted soul. The sadness of his existence was palpable. His tone was flat and joyless. My questions to him would have been: 'How do you know YOUR world view is real? Who taught it to you?"

Several times I had the impression he was not human at all, and felt no connection to humans. He kept saying, 'you humans'. Huh? What is he?

Thanks but no thanks on listening to any more of his poisonous point of view. He has no answers as far as I'm concerned. Gave me the freaking willies...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:57 AM   #43
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member

An absolutely great discussion with the insider.

I dont care whether he is what he says he is. I think he made a few very good points. We have to blame ourselves for accepting this system. If we want we can stay out of this system. But because of ignorance of the general public including you me and everyone we are where we are. Getting swayed like the Roman mob in Julius Caesar, we failed to think about what we were being fed. They used this opportunity and thought for us. Why blame them now when we did not think back then. So the best thing is act now. Get independent and out of this system where everyone is dependent. I think that was the message he was trying to give.

That's just an opinion.
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:06 PM   #44
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 05:59 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:19 PM   #45
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I think we can blame those who use occult education, stealth and disemination to steal from others. Now, once people become aware of these tactics, we can blame ourselves if we don't avoid and disarm this type of activity. But to blame people who have trusted others who then betrayed their trust is like blaming the victim of a crime for being a victim instead of the perpetrator of the crime.

Great to take full responsibility for what one attracts into one's life...but when it is on this large a scale, just being a human living on the planet is all you needed to 'attract' it.

How about reserving some of that harsh judgment for people who knew what they were doing to others and did it anyway?

Good points, indeed. Absolving himself of criminal activity, imo.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:41 PM   #46
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Shhh, he's watching!
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #47
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

This guy knows his matter.
On the other side what he says is nothing new, he is clearly influenced by Easter philosophies like advaita vedanta.
What he miss is the aspect of the compassioned love that transform a man in an Avatar.

But I agree on a central point: real WILL could realize everything but only very few men have it.
The opinion, that is very diffused in this forum that is enough to "think" positive to change the future is simply not working.
To control matter (aka the kingdom) you need Imagination (ALEPH) and Will (BETH).
But tho focus your will you need to de- attach yourself from desire.
More you deattach and more you feel no need to use your will for a ... "special scope".
This means that if you are completed focused you do nothing.
This is the old knowledge about "magic".
Nothing to do with New Age “love and peace”.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #48
Book

Edward,

Many thanks for the HTML formatting. Adobe and my machine do not get along and never have done so.

I have read this document a number of times and I am still dissecting it. You have made that task much easier.

Go well,
Book
Old 09-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #49
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the mind, will, intentions, thoughts, desire and so on: Whatever these are focused on they will attract. For most people there are conflicts between these different aspects of ourselves though. One who has the "intention" to do good things may still have the "desires" to do negative things or "thoughts" that are bad. We all perform "magic" constantly through these aspects that manifests by our mind - whether we are consciously aware of this or not. The more harmonized you are within, the more harmonized your outer experience is as well. Basically that is one of the main themes of what the Insider is talking about - and there is a lot of truth to this which could be useful to be aware of.

the Mind has great powers, and the Universe is Mental - and as we all are connected to this great universe we are also connected to the Mind of the Universe, meaning that we have the power to affect the universe and what happens in it (such as in our own lives) through the power of our Minds.

Visualization, positive thinking, meditation is very helpful to achieve your goals, so is living by the laws and principles that governs us, such as the Law of Attraction, Cause and Effect, etc

The good thing is that you can change things for your better, and instead of creating negative manifestations, make them positive. Specially now that you are aware of this possibility, you should look more into literature about Thought Forms and how the Mind affects the Universe (and the world around you).

Actually all mystical teachings, magic, healing, psychic powers and etc all have this very important law to thank for their functionality - that your Mind is the creator of what happens in your life, and that what you have in your mind will Manifest in Reality.

Maybe you will find these related articles interesting and enlightening as well:

Here is an article about thought forms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_Forms

The All: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All

The Mental Plane: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_plane

Law of Attraction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

Kybalion (The seven hermetic principles): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kybalion

Hermeticism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeticism

All of these articles has many terms and names linked to other articles specifically about them which you may find interesting to check out too.

Some books worth checking out regarding thought forms and the power of the mind:
Creating Magical Entities: http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Magickal-En...n/dp/1932517448

Wisdom of the Mystic Masters: http://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Mystic-Master...d/dp/0139615326

New Hermetics: http://www.amazon.com/New-Hermetics-Centur...n/dp/1578633052

Magical use of Thought Forms: http://www.amazon.com/Magical-Use-Thought-...t/dp/1567180841

Videos:
How to get rich with the secret use of quantum science:
http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/01/how...ret-use-of.html

The Secret - The Law of Attraction: http://www.guba.com/watch/3000081898

Web:
Short text on how to create thought forms for good purposes: http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles...am_and_use.html

That's some resources for you to get your nose around in and see if it can make any sense and be as useful for you as it has for me..

Also be aware of what can be called the 3 forms of Magic:

Black Magic: To either harm someone through the powers of magic on purpose or by accident. This includes yourself. On purpose is self-explanatory, so I'll give an example on accidental black magic: You want to be rich, so you do a ritual and ask to get rich. Some days later your mother dies and you inherit a large sum of money, and are now rich. So you performed black magic, even though that was not the purpose. Magic usually takes the shortest way to manifest, so if you are not specific the effects can be nasty. "Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!"

Grey magic: When you use magic to achieve something you want, such as money, or use it to help someone, through healing, without doing any damage to others in the process. To make sure you end up doing grey magic instead of black magic you have to know what you are doing, and how to formulate your wishes and intentions. An example here can also be that of being rich. A rather safe way is to do a ritual where you ask for getting rich by getting a good job or coming up with a great idea for a product, that is beneficial to the best intentions for everyone involved.

White magic: This is the magic where you are having higher spiritual experiences through rituals and mediations, such as astral projection and meeting higher astral masters, experiencing your higher self, communicating with God, angels, deeper profound understanding of your personal being, existence, life and death and so on. What they often refer to as "enlightenment" can be an result of White magic.

This was a very brief explanation of the three types of magic, and of course it takes a lot of practice and study to get the right understanding of it and how it works, and how to do it right so you are most certain to not do mistakes. But it sums it up pretty easily understandable so most of you should get an idea of the difference. All of the 3 forms of Magic above could have been expanded upon but I decided to make it as brief as possible to get the main idea. On a daily basis most people perform Black and Grey magic constantly - and there are other people out there who intentionally try make us perform black magic (which is heavily introduced to us through the news, media, movies, tv etc among other things). Again this is something people do without being aware of it, and they are affected by the effects without knowing it - they only experience the effects but do not realize the cause behind them.

Wishing and visualization are also magic, you do not need to perform physical rituals to get magical results, things can manifest from the mind alone, after all your mind is the tool that makes it possible. Some people even prefer to just visualize the whole rituals in their mind instead of carrying them out physically, while others find it more effective to actually perform them and live more into it. The bottom line is, when you do any magic, or want anything, make sure to define the way it shall be conceived into reality in a way that is good for both yourself and anyone else.

Follow your intuition once you've located it.

As a final note, be aware that just like you can affect outside elements from within, external elements can influence you within.

With that said good luck on a great journey ahead of you, I'm sure you'll have many interesting and wonderful experiences and insights in the coming times!

Blessings,
-Edward Alexander

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 09-30-2008 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #50
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

The knowledge and understanding about things as that which I just summed up in my above post is mainly what our world leaders and the elite do not want us to know about, thus the reason we never learn about this in our educational systems and it is labeled as nonsense by the general science and society.

Behind the scenes and in the various secret societies and orders they all practice these things themselves though, and the ignorance of the rest of the world is what gives them such power and have gotten them into the positions they are in. The methods they use to keep people in this ignorance is profound and includes many methods - some were mentioned in the Bloodline Insider text.

But it seems more and more people are waking up these days and realizing not only their own being, but also the true beings that are governing this world and our lives. As the spirit of the people rises, the darkness of the leaders are exposed - and thus they are eventually falling apart, just like we see happening these days.

Spread the Life, Light and LOVE to your fellow men and women.

Peace be with you,
-Edward Alexander

Tags
bloodlines, illuminati, new world order, occultism, spirituality