Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Default ArmyTimes confirming Martial law

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
izz
Banned

Default Re: ArmyTimes confirming Martial law

they ae talking about protecting their fellow citizens ..that is good is nt it ?
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

It never actualy sais martial law in that article.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
they ae talking about protecting their fellow citizens ..that is good is nt it ?

These people are so (trained) who know what it means, and if so is it to protect us or them? for an american military to pull a gun on an american is beyond me. I would say I wouldnt but with all the drugs I would have gottin, who knows....... lets hope people can over come the dark side. Peace
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
It never actualy sais martial law in that article.
They will never call it that, in fact if martial law were announced on CNN tomorrow it would have some fancy new name like "citizen protection patrols" or some other double speak name to mask what it truly is: martial law

those soldiers are also under the direct control of the current president (see Naomi Wolfe).

there seems to be a few growing concerns that could lead to civil unrest and It looks pretty certain this financial crisis could be the catalyst to incite such civil unrest

I find this highly suspect and think the King George scenario is being played out here effectively

of course I hope I am absolutely wrong
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #6
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

but in all practical ways u have this already, it no difference, u are not protected by the law anyore, so i cant se how they are going to put up a new "law on man, not the jungle" as the father of the retarded one all the time claims, u are under this law anyway, it is time to take it away not wait for it to come. the illlsuion is that u are waiting for them to take next step, they will not, u must yourself do this!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

See:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4747

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #8
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes and this is the result of what can happen when people claims back their power, but u are already in prisons, so take it away, instead if waiting for this to come. sriously u are all free to go, this idea of what might happen is your prison, challenge it and se for yourself, dont wait!!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #9
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

all this information is just constucted for u to feel powerless, u have all the power in the universe to get out of it, this is a pattern of perception and thinking, u will only get these results if u go for it!!! just leave it, it is an illution like the situation now.....waiting for what????? all the time for the rest of your lifes, this is what they want!!!!!

JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #10
izz
Banned

i have a serious question - why are some americans especially those on conspiracy sites obsessed about martial law ..

cant get my head around it ..

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN you are panicking about NOTHINg
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #11
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes, but this is psycology, they are waiting for the "punishment" for braking free, it is like this all the time, people are constructed to create these thinking-patters. americans was thinking they where "the land of the free", so what can be taken away? their freedom. But did it exist???? no, never, you where poisoned whist fluoride and waccines from before you could think!!!!! So, i guess, this missperseption of freedom, is as weak as the prisons u are afraid of from martial law, fema etc. but get away from this destructive way of thinking now, whoever that can put you in camps, can only do this, because your mind is free. so what you choose....it cant get worse, but you are afraid because u are about tio jump into the unknown. the unknown is beautiful, it will be your own creation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not like a wallstreet jump...hehe)
Old 10-10-2008, 01:47 AM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have a serious question - why are some americans especially those on conspiracy sites obsessed about martial law ..

cant get my head around it ..

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN you are panicking about NOTHINg
interesting question

will it or will it not happen? I doubt anyone here including myself really has that answer.

I can only say that I am not really all that upset over it, just watching things play out and discussing it here simply because I am aware of it. Curfews, check points, searches and seizures *shrug* I am not afraid. But I am aware, yet give nothing to fear.

But it IS a symbol of the Nazi trap snapping shut for many conspiracy theorists, and will allow for the disarmament and further oppression of Americans in their own country. Perhaps that is why they worry so much over it, because of it's implications.

Quote:
all this information is just constucted for u to feel powerless, u have all the power in the universe to get out of it, this is a pattern of perception and thinking, u will only get these results if u go for it!!! just leave it, it is an illution like the situation now.....waiting for what????? all the time for the rest of your lifes, this is what they want!!!!!

JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that it could simply be propaganda to lure the people into feeling powerless, and on some level I am sure it is as a primer. Yet I doubt that by merely not accepting it as a reality, will make it go away. My psychology certainly effects how I perceive things, yet despite those perceptions, things are still there. I cannot materialize and dematerialize objective reality...yet.

This hasn't happened yet, and who knows what WILL happen so I could leave sure, I have already been to 2 different countries in the last 2 months. But IMHO this is a world problem not an American one. I see no where to run, if I were so inclined to do so anyway.

peace

Last edited by Heretic; 10-10-2008 at 01:50 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:16 AM   #13
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Does Anyone No Where?
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:04 AM   #14
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm, but u must see how this work, u are in a prison already, u are not waiting for it, like u think....and ususally it goes like this.....a lot of people around u are as brainwashed as the rest so everyone keep projecting this bad imgae to u....not by evil.....just by bad habit.....when u leave....soemtimes a lot keep starting to happen, but at these times when so many people has got a clue the glue of this reality has already failed....so not very mush will happen.....as the power of projecting is losing its force at these times....

reality is what u think and how u persive, and it will fail when u change!!!! but u must trust this, when the jump is done....everything is ok...this is about choosing between realities, and truts, what matter most??? if u can say i love my freedom more than my perseption of life....u will understand....your life is not how u think, your freedom eader....u will see and understand this when u turn in right direction....the projections power does not exist whithout your fear....never fear whet comes...stay true to freedom, the only right choice, your life is etarnal whatsoever!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #15
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

"They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack."

Sounds abit worrying!
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #16
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock said " we are watching power fall right in front of our face" That said do we think that these lucifarian power starving elites will go quietly????

The more they fall the more chance of Martial Law.
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #17
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post

JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!
*High Five*

Everyone needs to chillax and concentrate on things that make you happy rather than being concerned with all this martial law business.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #18
skysentinel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I reside in Bloomington, Indiana, south of Indianapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post
The Army's motives may be as described in the article. The piece did evoke a few thoughts, however:

The writer was very careful to cast the military in the role of protector of Americans and domestic assets. Evidently, however, the writer slipped up in the original post concerning the use of "a new modular package of nonlethal capabilities." The correction at the end of the article was added to make sure no one thought that these non-lethals would be used on American soil, against American citizens.

I feel strongly that the military is just as concerned about perceptions within its own ranks. I do not see the average soldier obeying an order to fire on American citizens or participate in a round-up and internment operation. Such an event would surely bring about a civil war scenario such as the one described by John Titor, the alleged time traveler from 2036. According to Titor, we should have been well into one by now.

-- Lynn Taylor
skysentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:33 PM   #19
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

their only and last hope is that u will panic, projecting their fear. and their fear are also trapped in this reality that they have created, so afraid someone will make up another reality. they want to drag u into their domaine, and u will not as long as u understand your own power of free tought and mind. it is not a struggle, it is a rejection of false premisses and ideas. false perseption is the issue!!!!

start by figuring out how u want to think!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #20
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

Quit posting saying that happiness is going to take tptb down quietly. If you think that there isn't going to have to be a struggle to end this you are foolish. Remind me of Barack Obama running hes country on hope and change. Just stop it.
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #21
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
their only and last hope is that u will panic, projecting their fear. and their fear are also trapped in this reality that they have created, so afraid someone will make up another reality. they want to drag u into their domaine, and u will not as long as u understand your own power of free tought and mind. it is not a struggle, it is a rejection of false premisses and ideas. false perseption is the issue!!!!

start by figuring out how u want to think!
I find it quite easy to be aware of fearful things, without having to run down the street in fear yelling that the sky is falling. To me this is just another interesting development I have my eye on, among countless others that are also brewing in the cauldron of possibilities.

My "intention" is that the people of this country stay calm and have no protests or riots that would give these guys any opportunity to suspend elections. We just have a few more weeks of this to go until a change in regime occurs.

peace