Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are we slaves or free-who decides

Hi everyone.

I popped in this morning aand something caught my eye. Now don't jump to conclusions and imagine I am flaming anyone (especially the posters of what I allude to here). This is meant as a quick note to think about how we are motivated. Why do I start a thread, why do I reply to one, what are the driving forces and who am I trying to help?

Okay to get to the point and keep this as brief as possible:
The one thread about humour has as a tail end to the title (bill will like this).
The other thread on channeling has a response where someone says about a site/channeler "Bill, Kerry and Willcox (I think?) endorse this.

Question. Since when do we have to appease B&K? Since when does what they think or "endorse" make it right or wrong? Who could care less what they personally think. Are they not mere instruments, as are all of us, for briinging to the best of our abilities illumination love and light?

Think about it. The one that says (Bill will like this) is very much like when we were at school and would take an apple for the teacher.

As I say, I am sincerely not having a dig but say this so that we can open our eyes and question ourselves about our own motivation, and even our fears.

Understand that we do not need to please anyone with what we think. This doesn't mean that we have free licence to stomp all over each other, it does mean that we don't have to worry that "mom and dad, or teacher" will approve of what we think and write.

LL&P

Be Yourself and be Free

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote