Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #201
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Sending peaceful prayers and friendly vibes to the entire world!!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #202
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

"Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Iran."

WHERE WAS THIS POSTED??????????

I CAN'T FIND IT!

HELP PLEASE!!
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #203
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Lotus,
Here's the link:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=435
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #204
eris
Avalon Senior Member

i choose peace
i see the light rising on earth now in this eternal moment
i choose peace
i feel love growing in the heart of humanity
i choose peace
in the newness of forever

Last edited by eris; 09-18-2008 at 09:20 PM.
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:23 PM   #205
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but what good will praying do? It's the illusion of religion that is partly responsible for the mess we're in to begin with. The function of religion is to mask our true origins and the reality of our existence. David Icke (whom will be interviewed by Camelot soon) for example, writes about the role of religion in the matrix of humanity. Sure, it's all fine and good to project positive outcomes via our thoughts as a collective consciousness, but praying as such... I don't buy into it.
Prayer is not about religion. what religion is deployed to conceal is the ability of all of us, as conscious elements of of a universal consciousness, to create this whole experience. The world and everything in it are here because collectively we agree that it all exists and is real. if we collectively change the agreement we can create and exist in any world of our choosing, the limit being only immagination. This is what the people behind this whole mess are afraid of. As 'people' they are not in tune with the universal at all and it seems they can't do this, they need to fool us into doing it for them, hence the division and fear in the world, manufactured and controlled by them.

Physics is now proving that personal and hence collective intent (prayer) does work. Listen to David Wilcocks interviews, or watch 'What the Bleep do we know'. Living with intent alters the connections in your brain and hence develops your consciousness, the more developed it gets the more power your intent will have.

Hope has a question mark inherent in it, INTEND what you want to be to be.

I pray and intend with you all for this madness to not happen.

The opportunities and possibilities of our future are too mindboggling and incredibly beautiful for these maniacs to keep from us. We will not let that happen.
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:27 PM   #206
eddiefibbro
Avalon Senior Member

A Planetary Smile

When you put a thing in order, and give it a name, and you are all in accord, it becomes.

From the Navajo, Masked Gods, Waters, 1950

Suggestions and Possibilities

It seems that a global consciousness, like any of us individually, might profit from some good feeling. Most of us know how powerful a smile can be. Walking down the street, we meet someone who is smiling and the natural inclination is to smile back. Let us extend this delightful experience to the simple and elegant metaphor of a "Planetary Smile". It is vision that can work for any group organizing to meditate or pray for peace and for the earth. An intent to image, create, and be instrumental in a Planetary Smile symbolizes our potential for conscious evolution toward universal humanity.

What would it be like to gradually recruit pretty much every person on the planet to join in a planet-wide smile? I can imagine the Earth herself would feel that, and it is easy to imagine that we all might be changed just a little, for the better, by such a shared experience. What is amazing to consider is that we can aspire to accomplish the organization and inspiration to do such a thing.

This is from http://noosphere.princeton.edu/planetary.smile.html
eddiefibbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #207
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but what good will praying do? It's the illusion of religion that is partly responsible for the mess we're in to begin with. The function of religion is to mask our true origins and the reality of our existence. David Icke (whom will be interviewed by Camelot soon) for example, writes about the role of religion in the matrix of humanity. Sure, it's all fine and good to project positive outcomes via our thoughts as a collective consciousness, but praying as such... I don't buy into it.
Apologies for being cryptic but are you same FFF whom is member of DR forum?

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #208
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

We could all do some magic and make a Medicine Wheel for peace.
Just get 4 crystals or rocks and stand and
face the east, Ask Golden eagle to come and create/bring peace.
Next face south ask coyote to create/bring peace
next face west ask grizzly bear to create/bring peace
next face north ask white buffalo to create/bring peace
that covers the 4 directions.....
Last stand inthe middle and in your imagination see a huge golden lion or lioness and ask that peace be here on earth especially in iran and usa/israel
better than worrying and it always works for me
this is what I am doing with my energy
Be a magical powerful creator and stand up for peace on earth
Wildfire
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #209
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

good practical action and wisdom wildfire! will be going off and doing that before sleep! all the best to you now and forever!
firehorse
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #210
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

My thoughts will be of peace for Iran/Israel and a pray for good measure!
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:38 PM   #211
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

As we send our intentions and prayers out into the Universe, don't forget to call those friends and relatives to do the same. Positive energy is still positive energy, whether it is a smile or a laugh, we'll take it all!!!

Blessings and Peace,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #212
Kathleen

Aum
Namaste, kmm
Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #213
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb !!!!pray for peace people !!!!

Love you all, A Bump with intend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhemist

I'm really glad I'm immortal right now.
Hold that thought!
Just Be... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKQKX5JWqY ;-)

And if even if you manage to lose it.. It won't change the fact...

\o/ \o/ \o/ Some Party Music.. \o/ \o/ \o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALKW4OeAcTg Serenity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jZGvbyZbyo Can't keep me Silent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTClZC-sbfY Infinity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDugz-TaODI See you on the other side..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:21 PM   #214
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

"The agenda of the roadblock is the philosophy of the stop sign."
George W. Bush (1946 - ), Speech (2005)

Let's continue to be the stop sign!
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:40 AM   #215
FTOWNBALLA
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

I hope we do go to war and just end this pathetic world we live in. The world needs to be blown up and started over, mankind is just a big waste right now. I say start from scratch! Peace FTOWN
FTOWNBALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:18 AM   #216
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTOWNBALLA View Post
I hope we do go to war and just end this pathetic world we live in. The world needs to be blown up and started over, mankind is just a big waste right now. I say start from scratch! Peace FTOWN
aww man, I just sprayed coffee all over my keyboard , all these wonderful posts of wishing and praying for peace, and then your comments standing out like a polar bear in the desert...

I'm already feeling the changes, I'm afraid you're going to have to keep toughing it out...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:30 AM   #217
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
"The agenda of the roadblock is the philosophy of the stop sign."
George W. Bush (1946 - ), Speech (2005)
What the HELL does that even mean??

I think the hardest lesson I'll ever have to learn in my entire life is trying not to hate him. So far, I'm failing as a student.
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:46 AM   #218
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhemist View Post
What the HELL does that even mean??

I think the hardest lesson I'll ever have to learn in my entire life is trying not to hate him. So far, I'm failing as a student.

It's just another memorable quote.

Yes, it's tempting and it's easy. Wonder if that is part of the plan ... make it easy to feel hate, feed the interdimensional beings who love that so much. Very tricky. Deny them their treat! You have the power!

Alkhemist, are you the author of "I'm so glad I'm immortal right now"?
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:20 AM   #219
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Henry Deacon has posted that he is not aware of any country that has been ordered to be attacked. Kerry's post included Henry's story about being offered a high-paying job to go to the middle east, which he declined. Together with other information they have, Bill and Kerry decided to post that alert, which prompted this thread.

Do any of you feel that we should discontinue this thread?

Remember: Not one second of this thread has been wasted! This is like Reiki healing. You do the energy work on the body [of the planet in this case] and it goes where it is needed!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:39 AM   #220
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Interest seems to be fading fast here tonight. Anyone? Any opinion about continuing?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:52 AM   #221
Tristram
Avalon Senior Member

Read Kerry's post. I have no doubt that attempts are being made right now to get this war on in Iran. But I'm confident it will be derailed. People are slowly waking up to the deceit.

I refuse to live in fear and it's encouraging to visit this forum to share some hope.
Tristram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:55 AM   #222
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

guys LOOK at this..... gives some credence to what kerrys contact said. just put up today by Russia Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws39iJS6rgA
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:30 AM   #223
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-19-2008, 03:46 AM   #224
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

222 posts ...

YUP let's put our energy into creating
a new time line
one without war
just peace

send a lot of love

(its poison to those who are dark)

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:48 AM   #225
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

I too have some info about this, I know some people in the military and I'll leave it at that, that this is the direction they are leaning - unless they are stopped.

I propose that we do a meditation similar to the Intention Experiment. They are asking people to meditate on peace everyday this week for a specific target, Sri Lanka. They choose it because it's a small contained area that can be measured over a short time.

Every day at 9AM Pacific time people meditate for 10 min. It's very nice to do, actually.

I've looked into this quite a bit and have found that Iran has no nuclear weapons but they do have biologicals. Russia is in the gulf and in Iran and they have some nasty muke tipped missles called sunburn, all pointed at Israel. They are planted all over Iran and Syria as well. There is nothing to stop retaliation by Iran or Russia and no reason for them to completely hold back if attacked.

A large number of meditation groups and prayer groups have gone to violent areas and spent a week/month and seen a significant drop in crime and violence - as much as 40%. They also found that the higher the number of meditators/prayers, the better the results. The more, the merrier! If I can find the info, I'll post it.

They way that was found to be most effective is simply to find peace within ones self and let it flow and move to affected areas. Or hold the intention of peaceful resolution to conflict. It needs to be positive rather than negative like, "please don't let this war happen" or "end the violence".

Would anyone be interested in doing this for the next 2 weeks or so? We can pick 3 times during the day that will make it easy for people in all time zones. You pick the one that is good for you and meditate on peace between the white house, Israel, and Iran since that is where it's coming from.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote