Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default AstraZeneca's Financial Ties to the Nobel Prize Foundation Raise Suspicions

http://www.naturalnews.com/News_0006...cial_ties.html

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, December 28, 2008
Key concepts: Nobel Prize, AstraZeneca and Financial ties

Questions are being raised about a web of financial ties between the drug maker AstraZeneca and the Nobel Prize Foundation. According to reports from Pharmalot and Discover Magazine, AstraZeneca has financially sponsored two of the Nobel Foundation subsidiaries and maintains strong financial ties to decision makers who actually award the Nobel Prize.

But that's not all: A member of the Nobel Committee serves on the AstraZeneca board, and another top representative of the Nobel Committee received money from AstraZeneca in 2006.

Why is this suspicious? Because the 2008 Nobel Prize for Medicine was awarded to a scientist who discovered the human papillomavirus (HPV), for which AstraZeneca's subsidiary, MedImmune, holds valuable vaccine patents. Glorifying HPV through a Nobel Prize award also provides valuable publicity about the virus, resulting in direct financial gains for the HPV vaccines sold by drug companies.

Is there no institution in medicine that has not been hijacked by Big Pharma's agenda? With drug companies now running the med schools, the medical journals, the mainstream media and the lawmakers, I suppose it was only a matter of time before they took over the "prize" institutions as well. It's all part of a deeply corrupted system to try to legitimize an industry of death built on deceptions and junk science.

But the HPV award may not be the only one that's suspect: The Nobel Prize for medicine was also given this year to the discoverers of HIV. And guess what? Nobel Prize spokesperson Jan Andersson has been on the GlaxoSmithKline payroll since 1999 and is the founder of a Swedish company that sells HIV vaccines.

It's a lot like the race for class president at your local high school: "You nominate me, and I'll nominate you!"

I never thought I'd be calling the Nobel Prize Foundation a whore, but then again, I never thought I'd see it handing out prizes that directly benefit the financial interests of the very same drug company it has so many suspicious ties with.

There goes my own hope of ever receiving a Nobel Prize, huh? I guess I can stop working on my secret lab project where I was trying to discover what part of the human brain is responsible for all the corruption in modern medicine. The work has been exceptionally difficult because it turns out these people have no brains!

Did they really think nobody would notice all the favoritism behind the awarding of a Nobel Prize?

Click to read:
AstraZeneca's Financial Ties to the Nobel Prize Foundation Raise Suspicions
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/re...mpany-scandal/

From Blogs.discovermagazine.com: No matter that these sponsorships are estimated to cost in the hundreds of thousands of dollars over the next three years. Also mildly fishy is the fact that the chairman of the five-person committee that assesses Nobel candidates served as a paid consultant for AstraZeneca in 2006.... more

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 12-29-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote