Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default France's first woman in space hospitalized:she screamed "Earth must be warned"?

Sorcha faal, so take care in reading!lol.

http://www.sciam.com/blog/60-second-...pit-2008-12-24

The first French woman in space has been hospitalized after she tried to take her own life, according to published reports.

Claudie Haignere, 51, was hospitalized late yesterday after she tried to commit suicide, an unidentified French government source told Agence France-Presse. Another source told AFP that Haignere overdosed on pills.

Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as an astronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001. She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills in weightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground. Later, on the MIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology, fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.

On the ISS, she helped swap out an emergency Soyuz spacecraft that's always docked at the station in case of emergency for a new one. After returning, Haignere described the experience as "a challenging and intensely fulfilling experience."

Haignere was France's minister for research and new technologies from June 2002 to March 2004, and European Affairs minister until May 2005. Her husband, Jean-Pierre Haignere, is an astronaut who completed two missions to the MIR in 1993 and 1999. She has one daughter.

“Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut Before Suicide Attempt

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1181.htm

A most peculiar FSB is circulating in the Kremlin today stating that the renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré [pictured top left] had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

Of Dr. Haigneré’s suicide attempt we can read from French media sources:

“The first French woman in space has been hospitalized after she tried to take her own life, according to published reports.

Claudie Haignere, 51, was hospitalized late yesterday after she tried to commit suicide, an unidentified French government source told Agence France-Presse. Another source told AFP that Haignere overdosed on pills.

Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as an astronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001. She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills in weightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground. Later, on the MIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology, fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.”

More ominously, these reports continue, was that within hours of Dr. Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt her laboratory, where she worked on the forefront of Human/Alien DNA research, at the World renowned Pasteur Institute was destroyed by fire, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

“Fire broke out Wednesday in a biology laboratory at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, famed for research on fighting infectious diseases, officials said.

No victims were reported, and no sensitive materials or viruses were affected by the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters, an official at the institute said. The official was not authorized to be publicly named according to company policy. The cause of the blaze was unclear.

The fire broke out mid-morning in an underground level of one of the buildings in the institute's campus in southern Paris, a lab that conducts research in developmental biology, the official said.”

FSB internal reports on Dr. Haigneré state that since her return from space she had become convinced that our Earth had been visited in our historical past by ‘ancient astronauts’ who had not only had colonized our Planet but had genetically engineered the then existing semi-human life forms into our present day human race.

Dr. Haigneré’s beliefs mirror those of the prominent Israeli writer and researcher Zecharia Sitchin who it is reported: “attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the "Annunaki" (or "Nephilim"), a race of aliens from a planet he calls Nibiru which he believes to be in an elongated, elliptical orbit in the earth's own solar system.

Sitchin asserts that Sumerian mythology reflects this view, though his speculations are entirely discounted by mainstream scientists, historians, and archaeologists, who see many problems with his translations of ancient texts and with his understanding of physics.”

It is also interesting to note the timing of Dr. Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt coming at the exact time that concerns are growing over the growing deployment of Global Naval Forces around the Middle Eastern region believed to have been the location of the ancient Garden of Eden, and which we had reported on in our December 21st report titled “World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For ‘Unprecedented’ Confrontation” and where we had noted that:

“Global Naval Forces currently steaming towards, or already in, The Gulf of Aden include ‘friends and foes’ alike The United States, Iran, China, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, European Union and India under what these reports state is the ‘cover story’ of protecting the shipping lanes of that region from the US backed pirates operating out of Somalia.

Current news from this region are, also, appearing to show that hostilities have already begun between our Earth’s ‘Defense Forces’ and the Watchers as like the United States last attempt to attack these ‘aliens’ by themselves this past January has, once again, resulted in massive cuts by the Watchers to the many undersea communication cables laying upon the seafloors of this region which have now isolated large parts of the Middle East and the sub-continent.”

Equally important to note is that for the first time in centuries Chinese warships have left their home waters to join the massive International effort to confront what is seen as our Earth’s most serious threat ever, and that when attempting to confront an undersea ‘anomaly’ off the coast of Papua New Guinea villagers reported a UFO like craft rapidly ascending from the ocean and streaking skyward leaving in its aftermath giant swells which have left nearly 32,000 homeless and which the United Nations is now rushing aid towards.

To the catastrophic damage wrecked upon Papua New Guinea the UN is reporting that “the swells destroyed houses, food and water supplies, damaged crops and led to the loss of gardening tools.”

To what Dr. Haigneré was attempting to warn our World about it is not to our knowing, other than to point out the obvious conclusion that whatever had caused this most distinguished of scientists to be in such great distress could, indeed, be a prelude of more, and even stranger, events ready to overtake us in the days and months to come.

© December 25, 2008 EU and US all rights reserved.

[Ed. Note: The United States government actively seeks to find, and silence, any and all opinions about the United States except those coming from authorized government and/or affiliated sources, of which we are not one. No interviews are granted and very little personal information is given about our contributors, or their sources, to protect their safety.]

Translation to Spanish by: Sister Maru Barraza, Mazatlán, Mexico

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
Chamma
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: France's first woman in space hospitalized:she screamed "Earth must be warned"?

the fires in the building,a suicide attempt,and the earth must be warned

if only we knew what she wanted to warn us about
Chamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: France's first woman in space hospitalized:she screamed "Earth must be warned"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamma View Post
the fires in the building,a suicide attempt,and the earth must be warned

if only we knew what she wanted to warn us about
Yea but maybe she is as mad as a carrot???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:50 PM   #4
Chamma
Avalon Senior Member

yeah,could be...

going to space twice to chill in the MIR and ISS and ending up mad as a carrot...hmmm would it be worth it ending up like that i wonder

still the fire in her building disturbs me slightly
Chamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I just think Sorcha Faal is so entertaining.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:09 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Haignere worked at the forefront of alien/human DNA research. That, in and of itself, if true, speaks volumes. Here is a major scientist/astronaut doing alien/human DNA research. What did she discover...that caused her to attempt suicide...and that caused someone to burn the lab she was working in? I hope she is recovering well...and being protected. Was this a murder attempt? How do we know it was a suicide attempt? If someone was trying to warn the world of something ominous...why would they attempt to commit suicide. Don't forget James Forrestal...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-29-2008 at 04:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:15 AM   #7
WalkerTalker
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: France's first woman in space hospitalized:she screamed "Earth must be warned"?

Watch Out!! We have had many people reporting that Sorcha Faal is not a good news source. Just watch out when you read this guys stuff- it is repotedly NOT a woman, but a man, and not using his real name. Many stories have been reported by this person that never went anywhere- just penned out of immagination. WATCH OUT!! If Sorcha reports it, its probably fake.
WalkerTalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:08 AM   #8
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Sorcha Fall might be better in the "Unconfirmed reports" part of the forum I think, but, it's interesting anyway.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:18 AM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Doesn't it look like they are trying to prepare us for "alien invasion"?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

You're probably right; this should be in unconfirmed news reports-apologies for that one!lol. I stated at the beginning of the thread that one has to take this info. very cautiously as sorcha faal is reported to be either a spoof news spreader,disinformer or potential novelist-either way if one piece of this is true it holds important information-i wish we could get to the bottom of sorcha faal with some hard facts about this person-it may save myself and others who read his/her reports alot of misspent time.I do understand folks.Cheers.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I found confirmation of the 'suicide attempt' on the Scientific American website...but without mention of Dr. Haignere exclaiming 'the world must be warned'! Also, there was no mention of human/alien DNA research. I found a moving video featuring Dr. Haignere on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwlAr67q6s Dr. Haignere is a very charming, intelligent, and articulate woman. Our prayers and thoughts are with her.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I found confirmation of the 'suicide attempt' on the Scientific American website...but without mention of Dr. Haignere exclaiming 'the world must be warned'! Also, there was no mention of human/alien DNA research. I found a moving video featuring Dr. Haignere on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwlAr67q6s Dr. Haignere is a very charming, intelligent, and articulate woman. Our prayers and thoughts are with her.
Good Find Does anyone know of the forum she spoke of at the end of the video?

What I think is she was restrained because she was wanting to warn the world about something and they tagged her with wanting to kill herself so they can keep her locked up.

Questions I have as it was indicated with no proof. The U.S. is fighting an invasion on their own? Doesn't make sence. If the ET's wanted to distroy the people through an invasion, they could have did it long time ago. If Dr Haignere was in the science that is stated than she would be in the loop of all the information that may come accross here desk for a government plot of germ warfar on the planet, to enforce this population control we are all hearing about. I think the wrapping is getting ready to come of the package and the higher powers that want to always keep us in the dark knows their time is getting short.

I conclude with the news source isn't reliable. The only thing we can rely on from them is disinformation. The higher powers build a lie around an incident for their own purposes, not the truth.

I'm sure we will all feel the after effects soon.

Sorry for my Gloom and Doom but my faith in what the government offers us isn't to strong.

Peace and Love to all
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #13
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I also found this article on fourwinds10.com

I have only read this person's articles a couple of times but the reason I post it is because it talks about the French astronout also:

"United States of America – It is sad to report at this hour that rogue elements of the Israeli Mossad aka the Satanic Cabala have successfully taken control of SECRET U.S. Nuclear Underwater Sea Bases in various parts of the world, including the geopolitical sections of areas of the Middle East and the area of the Indian sub-continent.

Two major sea bases in the Mediterranean Sea and the Indian Ocean are now fully operational.

This dovetails to the recent alleged suicide attempt of French astronaut Claudie Haignere, who recently screamed "…earth must be warned…" prior to falling into a coma after a reported overdose of sleeping pills."

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1230571991

I will do my research on this, altough I don't know where else I will find this in depth information but it's interesting that this in linked to her as well.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:43 PM   #14
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Great info. there Deb who knows what's goin' on unbeknownst to us?!-There maybe some sort of crazy war going on that we're unaware of-bluffs may have been called?
Old 12-31-2008, 01:28 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone have additional information on this case? It seems to be potentially important. What is the accurate and complete story? This thread just seemed to run out of steam.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:15 AM   #16
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: France's first woman in space hospitalized:she screamed "Earth must be warned"?

There certainly is a sure fire pattern of people attempting to release sensitive information that end up being alleged by the media as 'crazy' or 'mentally unstable'...
Makes for a nice, neat and clean ending when they end up institutionalized, or 'taking their own life'.... due, of course, to 'mental instabilities'.

G-d save them should they happen to have an IQ well above average, they've even made movies dedicated to insanity being just a hop, skip and a jump away from higher intelligence.

** Surgeon General's Warning: **
Being an activist can cause cancer, heart attacks, strokes, adult onset paranoia, schizophrenia and numerous other pathologies that can seriously shorten your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamma View Post
yeah,could be...

going to space twice to chill in the MIR and ISS and ending up mad as a carrot...hmmm would it be worth it ending up like that i wonder

still the fire in her building disturbs me slightly
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:42 AM   #17
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Ok I read this in a french blog:

"Mme Haigneré est médecin. Je me demande comment un médecin peut se tromper sur la dose de somnifère à prendre. Ce n'est pas une cruche, c'est une femme d'une grande intelligence qui est allé dans l'espace, donc qui a développé une grande force intérieure. Elle n'est sûrement pas du genre à se suicider. À moins qu'on ait voulu la suicider. Et si vraiment elle était dépressive, imaginez quel genre de situation exceptionnelle pourrait déstabiliser une telle femme dont on reconnait d'ailleurs ses mérites en la décorant. Elle ne semble pas avoir une vie déprimante. Voici ses décorations :

Officier de la Légion d'Honneur

Chevalier dans l'Ordre National du Mérite

Ordre russe de l'Amitié des peuples

Médaille russe du courage personnel
Ordre du mérite allemand

Une source non officielle prétend avoir reçu de l'info du FSB (FBI russe) disant que Mme Haigneré fut détenue de force alors qu'elle criait "La Terre doit être avertie !". Cette même source affirme qu'elle était au courant du menace extraterrestre et qu'elle voulait divulguer l'info. On l'aurait donc arrêté. Une chance pour elle et pour nous, ils se sont trompés sur la dose et elle est encore vivante. Faut dire qu'elle est astronaute, alors si extraterrestre il y a, elle a de bonne chance de le savoir."

The big picture is That her husbands says that she did not attempt to her life, she just wanted to sleep but her meds went in contradiction with some orhers... The press retracted their sayings... but still... She actually is a Doctor!!!! how can she possibly make that kind of mistake...

A russian source (like the FBI but for Russia) says that she's been contained and held before she passed out and that she actually said that she had to warn the people of the earth about something.

Voila!
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:22 AM   #18
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Maybe this ties in with the story timetotelltheworld is sharing with us.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9368
Aliens are secretly cloning us and replacing us with themselves.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:13 PM   #19
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Believe me, I've known docs to accidentally overdose on their meds. It happens. The only thing that saved one friend's life is that he was convulsing so badly, he couldn't get the needle in. He became a model AA member and a devout church goer, until he took his life some 20+ years later - only this time with a gun. (And this was a whole 'nother story.)

Maybe she wanted to warn the world not to take medicine X and medicine Y together. <G>

alys

[QUOTE=Perseide;99124

The big picture is That her husbands says that she did not attempt to her life, she just wanted to sleep but her meds went in contradiction with some orhers... The press retracted their sayings... but still... She actually is a Doctor!!!! how can she possibly make that kind of mistake...

A russian source (like the FBI but for Russia) says that she's been contained and held before she passed out and that she actually said that she had to warn the people of the earth about something.

Voila![/QUOTE]
Old 12-31-2008, 04:05 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there such a thing as a 'super sleeping pill' which would look like a normal sleeping pill...but which would result in an 'aparent suicide'? The lab fire bothers me. An accidental sleeping pill overdose would not have resulted in a lab fire.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-01-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:18 PM   #21
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

It's not the sleeping pill, it's the combination of the sleeping pill with all the other pills.

I don't know about France, but in America docs pretty much believe that pills are the best thing since sliced bread - and it takes a pharmacist to occasionally find that the meds that are being taken are contraindicated.

(We just found that with my Dad, BTW, he'd been taking 2 inhalant drugs that were contraindicated - when we went to a new company to cover his nebulizer drugs, the pharmacist called and asked what else he was taking. I told her all of them, and it turned out one of the asthma drugs was contraindicated with one of the nebulizer drugs - ordered by 2 different docs, and neither doc caught it, even though they were given a sheet with the information each time he came in for a visit.)
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is there such a thing as a 'super sleeping pill' which would look like a normal sleeping pill...but which would result in an 'aparent suicide'? The lab fire bothers me. A accidental sleeping pill overdose would not have resulted in a lab fire.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:00 AM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post

WOW looking at this woman
i see bits and pieces
of so many different people i know

what else is quite interesting

if you focus on her right eye - you see one set of messages

if you focus on her left eye - you see another set of messages

anyone else notice that ???

love/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2009 at 02:03 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:05 AM   #23
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerTalker View Post
Watch Out!! We have had many people reporting that Sorcha Faal is not a good news source. Just watch out when you read this guys stuff- it is repotedly NOT a woman, but a man, and not using his real name. Many stories have been reported by this person that never went anywhere- just penned out of immagination. WATCH OUT!! If Sorcha reports it, its probably fake.

This has been reported elsewhere ;

First French Female Astronaut in Hospital after suicide attempt.
Share: by Paschen | December 25, 2008 at 06:29 am

By, Uwe Paschen.

CLAUDIE HAIGNERE / CLAUDIE ANDRE-DESHAYS

Claudie Haignere first French Astronaut and former Minister has been hospitalised.

Haignere is somewhat a hero of sorts to the French at large and to the Woman in particular, not only was she France first Female Astronaut yet she did serve in as Minister twice.

Claudie Haignere has been hospitalised today due to what appears having been a suicide attempt. She was fund in her Paris Apartment by her relatives in a critical condition and rushed to Hospital where she was treated for an over dose of medication.

Her Husband even though acknowledging that she was stressed and going through some hard ship rejected the idea of a suicide, yet emphasised that this was his personal opinion.

Claudie Haignere born Andre-Deshays on the 13 of mai 1957 in Creusot in France. She studied Biomechanical Medicine and started her carer in a Paris Hospital followed by working for the research Laboratories of CNRS.

She was the First French Astronaut on the then USSR space station Mir. Where she spend Two weeks in orbit. She was named deputy Minister for the research department of new technologies. She did encounter much opposition due to her budget keeping discipline that was until then with out precedent.

From the site NowPublic.com

As well as that its been reported by countless french sources, unfortunatly my french stops at bonjour so you'll have to get someone else to help you with that.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #24
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Yea but maybe she is as mad as a carrot???
And just for the record, people dont usually go 'mad' without a justifiable reason.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote