Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-18-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO man feared alien invasion

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content...A19%3A48%3A893

THE man who called the police about a UFO above St Edmundsbury Cathedral today told how he feared an alien invasion.

Police were alerted to the unexplained phenomenon on November 29 at about 10.43pm.

The man who reported the sighting, who asked not to be named, told how there were actually two UFOs in the sky that night - one a spinning silver disc, the other an object akin to a glowing ball of fire.

Describing what he saw, the man said: “The UFO seemed to be quite high up in the sky. I just saw this silver thing which kept spinning around. It went away and came back again. Several seconds later this large orange ball of fire was beneath it. I looked up at the sky and I just said to myself 'what the heck is that?'.

“I've not been scared like that for a very long time. I've never seen something like that. I rushed to get back to my flat and I wondered what would happen if they landed. It was thinking about (the science fiction film) War of the Worlds.

“At the time it was very quiet and there was hardly anybody about. I also heard about two or three alarms going off as well. All in all it lasted about 12 or 15 minutes.”
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote