Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-14-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien abduction stories:Links and snippetts.

http://www.ufodigest.com/abduction/index.html page1

All of the below are in more depth on the link above-just click the links on the page.

Dutch Abduction Reports Match U.S. Pattern
A leading Dutch hypnotherapist, Hilda Musch, has shown that reports of apparent abduction among Dutch experiencers seem identical in every respect to such reports in the United States. This might come as a surprise to some European researchers who have previously claimed that reported abduction by grey aliens is primarily a U.S. phenomenon...
[READ MORE]

Moment On Earth - A True Alien Abduction
It is June 1969. My 4 year old daughter and I take my new Volkswagen "Bug" on a trip to the Midwest where I have family. I left about 3:00 a.m., loaded with Auto Club maps and made Flagstaff late that night staying at a motel. Early the next morning I stopped for gas and information. The attendant said I could save time if I took the Navaho reservation Route 160 through four corners, up to Wolf Creek Pass, and down to Denver, instead of Route 66. I saw on the map: we would see some of the Painted Desert. It never occurred to me that I might be going into a wilderness desert, without homes, or cars. So when we came to a Indian gift shop, where I bought a Zuni wedding ring, it made me feel better...
[READ MORE]

Surgeon Removes Alien Proof
Dr. Leir removed a total of three objects, two from one patient and one from a second patient. Both specimens in the first patient, a woman, were located in her large toe, one on each side of the toe. The third object was removed from the back of the left hand of the second patient, a man, slightly above the web area between the thumb and the index finger.

According to Sims, these people were originally unaware that they had the implants. The objects were accidently discovered on x-rays taken for unrelated reasons. At the time, these individuals were seeing Derrel, as there were indications that they had a history of abduction. After extensive interviews were taken by Derrel, he ordered copies of their medical records and these objects came under scrutiny. There was no pain associated with these implants, and neither patient had any prior sensation of foreign objects in the body. Another peculiar fact is that these implants also left no sign of entry into the body; if there was an initial incision, it healed so perfectly that there was no outward scar...
[ READ MORE]

More Implant Removals Performed in California
On Saturday, May 18, 1996 three people underwent the surgical removal of unusual foreign objects from their bodies at a private medical facility in Granada Hills, California, near Los Angeles. Two of the people reportedly believe they have had contact with alien beings who may have installed the so-called implants. The third person said he did not believe he had ever had alien contact. Instead, he said, the object might have been installed under his jaw during dental surgery several years ago...
[ READ MORE]

Abductee Betty Hill Slams Abduction Research
Betty Hill and her late husband Barney were apparently abducted by a UFO in September, 1961. The event became a template for abduction claims that we hear today. But Betty Hill is not impressed by most of the modern stories, as Peter Brookesmith discovered when he visited her at home in New Hampshire. According to Brookesmith, those who promote the abduction phenomenon or, by their silence, do nothing to temper its excesses, do not amuse Betty. In 1995, she published "A Common Sense Approach to UFOs," which tells of her long involvement in UFO and abduction investigation. "I have the feeling that most UFO organizations dislike my book," Hill told Brookesmith in a letter before their face-to-face interview. "None of them have reviewed it." ...
[READ MORE]

Alien Cow Abduction
In what appears to be the result of extraterrestrial encounters, dairy farmers are reporting a rash of cow disappearances in California’s heartland.
[READ MORE]

The Black Triangle Abduction
The Black Triangle Abduction examines the past ten years of alien abductions and reviews a ... Alien abduction for the author didn't begin with Roswell. ...
[READ MORE]

Explaining Those Vivid Memories of Martian Kidnappers
Although it focuses on abduction memories, the book hints at a larger ambition ... Dr. Clancy's accounting for abduction memories starts with an odd but not ...
http://www.ufodigest.com/abduction/index2.html page2

The Travis Walton Experience
I looked at the vague but reassuring forms of the doctors around me. Abruptly my vision cleared. The sudden horror of what I saw rocked me as I realized I was definitely not in a hospital. I was looking square into the face of a horrible creature . . . with huge, luminous brown eyes the size of quarters! I looked frantically around me. There were three of them! Hysteria overcame me instantly...
[READ MORE]

One in five Americans believe in alien abductions
It seems that you can Google "alien abduction," read big books, do extensive research and still ... The abduction of the Hills made big news at the time. ...
[READ MORE]

An Alien Agenda?
In the 1980's , abduction phenomenon changed from random encounters on dark roadways, ... What was interesting in the early days of abduction research, ...
[READ MORE]

Susan Clancy is sick of space aliens
In her book, Clancy describes her subjects' stories of abduction in detail, changing only their names. One man, "an articulate, handsome" chiropractor with ...
[READ MORE]

Cracks in the Great Wall: UFOs and Traditional Metaphysics by ...
The author maintains that one of the most obvious examples of this invasion is the UFO phenomenon, including the experience of alien abduction ...
[READ MORE]

Close encounters of the mind kind
ALIEN abduction is probably all in the mind, according to research presented today. A new study supports the theory that people who claim to have contact ...
[READ MORE]

Space Aliens: The 'Mother' Of All Hallucinations?
Abductee Betty Hill Slams Abduction Research • One in five Americans believe in alien abductions • Susan Clancy is sick of space aliens ...
[READ MORE]

The US-Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program
Betty Hill, whose assertion that she was carried off by otherworldly beings in 1961 inspired a national obsession with alien abduction that remains a staple ...
[READ MORE]

Philip Schneider: Government Secrets Revealed
1) Non-consenting abduction for genetic manipulation from children to adults, ... C) Abduction of civilians with the knowledge and sanction of the military ...
[READ MORE]
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:37 PM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Alien abduction stories:Links and snippetts.

I am going to share one with you as i feel it relates to what you are writing.

I lived in a large city in the Uk, and was one day walking through a busy town centre and my wife looks up and says 'why is that jet not making any noise?'
It was a large, 6 engined antanov air craft. A very unusual sight indeed.

Now, we looked at it and most of the shopper saround us ignored it. We were transfixed as it appeared to be sat stationary in the sky. Luckily we were wrong! it was flying backwards.

Then it did this weird dropping from the air behind the shops in a pendulum manner, you know, side to side as it went downwards. It went behind one of the big buildings and was lost to sight.

About three hours later we were by the river about 3 miles from town, and watched the same aircraft hovering, flying side ways, and then slowly moving off in the distance.

I'll never forget it as me and the wife hadn't been together for very long and she was like 'you know all that **** you told me about aliens? its real isn't it?'

We been together ever since. lol.

We both were like 'uh oh' and got a taxi home.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #3
Sol Invictus
Banned

Another strange event was when I and three other family members were sat in the back garden and watched a white glider lose a wing and fall pendulum like into a residential area not 500 yards from our house.

We all expected sirens and emergency services... nothing. Watched out, nothing. Night came, nothing on the news, nada, zilch zero.

Local papers? nothing. The house whos garden it went down into is literally 500 yards from the house... and nothing.
The family who owned the house - said nothing.

Strange but 100% true.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:25 AM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

There's alot of strange stuff all around us most of the time-it's a matter of opening your eyes and use what senses you have-good stories there sol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote