Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Symbology

[This thread has been constructed out of some off topic posts in another thread. No messages were harmed in the making of this thread.

For the original discussion and context go here http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7592

No other edits to this post have been made.
A..]

Peer I have read the guidelines I understand the principles behind it all. You are in this paradigm of ownership and you think things are not restricted as you never thought out side of the box of what may be possible with people so you have never seen any obstruction to anything cause of lack of imagination. Then you blame me and say I am not valid about it. Which is fine ok but it doesn't add up logically. When you own a forum it doesn't mean you have to do things exactly the same every time and that there is no other way. You have a right to make decisions to ban or whatever I'm just talking if you want to evolve and make things work better.

You say start acting like a guest. But I don't understand ownership culture. To me the trees land and everything is not owned. Including forums. Like white people telling the native Americans start acting like a guest. Well it does not work what guest? We are here on earth.

No-one owns things my thoughts aren't property just cause I'm on a forum doesn't mean I have to change myself. I don't see myself as a guest of anything. As for using guidelines as blackmail for me thinking for myself well it makes no difference what you think I should do I am still free to live how I want and with the consequences of it.

notice how you made the analogy of getting eaten. People are so mind controlled they are programed to have everything backwards, including the concept that the laws of nature are fake and not the law that is superimposed on it.

If I follow the laws of nature how will I get eaten by a bear? If you follow imaginary laws instead of nature without exception.......this is the symbol for you right here....

I'm not saying how to run this particular forum nor am I "dashing in screaming and insulting". This place is not an exception to anywhere else on earth I treat it the same and I respect people the same. I am not invading anything or abusing anyone.

I think I have made it pretty clear where I stand I shouldn't have to clarify anymore.

Last edited by Anchor; 11-18-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:48 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: So very few people on avalon

So is this the human being eaten by the dragon or is it the symbol of the human traveling through the "wormhole?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post

If I follow the laws of nature how will I get eaten by a bear? If you follow imaginary laws instead of nature without exception.......this is the symbol for you right here....

Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:56 AM   #3
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
So is this the human being eaten by the dragon or is it the symbol of the human traveling through the "wormhole?"
It's the human traveling in their Alfa Romeo

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:11 AM   #4
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Karen that is an interesting interpretation of the symbol. However why does it have a crown dragon face and sharp teeth if it was a wormhole.

I just noticed something looking at that symbol more closely. There is an infinity sign entangled in it and the human (or infant) is actually the tail of this thing. Like most serpent pictures that eat it's tail. but there is also an extra tail that is a path separate from the infinity sign.....maybe that is the wormhole integrated into it too.

The symbol was re-designed for this company. I think there is more to this..

Quote:
In 1910 a draughtsman named Romano Cattaneo was given the job of coming up with a badge for a new Milan-based company, ALFA. The story goes that as he was waiting for a train at the Piazza Castello terminus in Milan, he gained inspiration from the great Visconti family's red cross and biscione (human child-bearing serpent) coat of arms emblazoned over the great door of Castello Sforzesco.
then I came across this.

Quote:
Biscione-Italian Serpent Symbolism strikingly similar to Quetzalcoatl in Mayan ... It has been the emblem of the Italian Visconti family
Tracing that family back it ses that the symbols they used in their armory was derived from the time of the ancient Egyptians and even further back. It's an old ancient symbol and whatever it represents is significant.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren; 11-18-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:44 AM   #5
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I know it's going off topic abit but it's also found on Italian (Illuminati) Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's Residence

Old 11-18-2008, 07:51 AM   #6
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

I went to trace down the biscione Italian serpent symbolism and it's connected me with 911 occult symbolism..........

It ses it's the brotherhood of the snake....

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Occult_symbolism_X
As far as I can tell, the first modern references to "The Brotherhood of the Snake" to be taken very seriously were made by the great William Cooper. He thought of the Brotherhood of the Snake as the source of all ancient mystery societies and the secret source of, above all, the Eleusinian Mysteries. The cults of Ra, Osiris, Orpheus, Isis, Dionysus, etc. were, in Cooper's view, partially corrupted emanations of this great Original Mystery. Cooper also felt that the original Bavarian Illuminati as conceived and founded by Weishaupt was little more than a front for The Brotherhood of the Snake. By extending this line of reasoning, we could say that all relevent Secret Societies even in the 21st century are emanations of, and perhaps even fronts for, this original secret society."
Old 11-18-2008, 08:05 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Wormhole - does the little human look ecstatic, not like being eaten? Yes!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...r_whenry01.htm
In the designs below from Egypt and Europe, the little souls is emerging jubilantly from the mouth of a Serpent (or worm hole). These express the passage "Osiris enters the tail of a great serpent, was drawn through its body and came out through its mouth, and was then born anew." The story of Jesus/Jonah and the whale mirrors this story.

Lots more good stuff on this page and this web site.
Check out this page of reptile links

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...s/reptiles.htm

Peace out,
Karen

Edit: perhaps the teeth are a trick - you wouldn't want the peasants to know about anything esoteric.

Last edited by Karen; 11-18-2008 at 08:13 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:12 AM   #8
richard576
Avalon Senior Member

They don't have houses any more
richard576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

This is one of my favorite topics I have not researched enough. Maybe we will need to split this off and make a new thread. I'll check with the other mods on that.

Its better to click the link and see ALL the pictures.
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/autho...he_cathars.pdf
This bas-relief from Sion, Switzerland illustrates the medieval belief in the
concordance of the theft of the blue apples from the Anunnaki and the Crucifixion of
Jesus. Old Testament scenes are grouped together with the Passion of Jesus as if they
happened at the same time.

When put together with depictions of Jesus (E.A.?) as a serpent on the Cross the
message is clear: the Gnostic Crucifixion was a stargate or wormhole event.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #10
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks karen.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:46 AM   #11
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't it nice that occult serpent symbolism is bringing us together with praises and compliments.

Anyway Karen if you haven't Read 'The Biggest Secret' by David Icke you should if this info fascinates you.

Also Michael Tsarions lectures on sacred symbolism going back to Babylonian worship represented in the media today is a great view
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51284579583762
Old 11-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Symbology

This thread has been constructed out of some off topic posts in another thread.

No messages were harmed in the making of this thread.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:06 AM   #13
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hey, hey Reunite,

We have not crossed paths on the forum yet! Thank you for your contributions to the thread. Yes, I always like to see if the communication channels can be smoothed out. I think with a little effort and sometimes a lot of effort, 99% of the time it can be. It is usually just about misunderstandings.

I do have my own copy of the The Biggest Secret. and watched every Icke and Tsarion lecture I could find. I think whoever controls the earth is not human, not at the top levels, and maybe they do not even exist in this dimension. Like that children's cartoon movie, Monsters, Inc. about the "fear factory" being their source of energy and at the end the little girl turns them all on to love energy.

This thing about the snake being the wormhole though - maybe I missed it in the past - well I don't see it in the index of the Icke book but I have underlining and sticky tabs all over the place in that book. This snake symbolizing the wormhole seems quite recent. I know Tsarion says the snake in the Bible saved the second human creation from their masters or something like that. Maxwell Jordan is a great source too!

I would like to own a zillion books on these topics!

Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Isn't it nice that occult serpent symbolism is bringing us together with praises and compliments.

Anyway Karen if you haven't Read 'The Biggest Secret' by David Icke you should if this info fascinates you.

Also Michael Tsarions lectures on sacred symbolism going back to Babylonian worship represented in the media today is a great view
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51284579583762
Old 11-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #14
Worlds Beyond 2

Default Re: Symbology

hmmm.. just thinking... might seem totally crazy here.. but what if the Serpent/wormhole thing is the same as the 'dark tunnel' which I and many others have been through to 'other side' when had an NDE?? Am just pondering here!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #15
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Did you read that NDE I posted in the link? It's in the spirituality section. That was a guy experiencing going through a long tunnel into a different universe....
Old 11-18-2008, 10:33 AM   #16
Worlds Beyond 2

Not read it Dean, but will seek it our later and have a read..

the 'long tunnel' to the other side/universe is very common to NDE's.. I know the tunnel I went through was very long.. was moving (not static/fixed).. and was also very very dark !! Thank God there was a beautiful light at the end !!
Old 11-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #17
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Hey hey hey karen,

Didn't realise you were pinpointing serpent symbology with wormholes alone. I'm not a big fan of the TV show Stargate SG-1 but have you see the references to serpents?

Here are the names of some titles in the first two seasons alone

'Within the Serpent's Grasp'
'The Serpent's Lair'
'Serpent's Song'

what are they telling us??
Old 11-19-2008, 03:17 AM   #18
stal
Avalon Senior Member

here are some interesting black-ops patches

also, imo there is a lot more to shows like sg-1 than many realise. zorgon has posted some interesting sg-1 info here;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...47&postcount=4
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:44 AM   #19
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hmm TV and movies are full of all kinds of symbols, mind control, attempts to influence time lines. Therefore, I've mostly opted out of those mediums including music which can be encoded with some nasty stuff. John Lennon said something just days or weeks before he was taken out. I posted a link somewhere on the forum. I've never seen an episode of SG-1.

What a day at Avalon. I'm getting EMF zapped by too much computer time. Better run off to another room!

Karen

Quote:
Hey hey hey karen,

Didn't realise you were pinpointing serpent symbology with wormholes alone. I'm not a big fan of the TV show Stargate SG-1 but have you see the references to serpents?

Here are the names of some titles in the first two seasons alone

'Within the Serpent's Grasp'
'The Serpent's Lair'
'Serpent's Song'

what are they telling us??
Old 11-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #20
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Dean,
when there are people who think they have the freedom to stand on my toes I take the freedom to kick them there where they don't like it, being the natural law of the strongest.
I never see you using the expression: In my humble opinion, meaning that you can be wrong as well.
No hard feelings though as long as you don't stand on my toes and take my advice:
If you meet with a bear: Don't try to argue. Run like hell.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 AM   #21
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Symbology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
[COLOR="Red"]

This symbol could represent the keys to the 'kingdom' of the 'Rich men of the world' are through the use of children. I've written about this, in detail, in another post.

This is not some fantasy! Read Ted Gunderson, CIA Finders, 'Who Killed JFK Jr.', SVALI, and other programmers, to learn how any person, family, company can be overcome through 'little lambs', whose 'fleece' may be 'white as snow', but their hearts are gone, as are their brains. This through sex, serious trauma, and other unbelievably harsh treatments. These trigger personality disorders allowing them to be programmed into doing anything, assasination, 'misake' a company into bankrupcy, up to even killing themselves in the process.

The KEY to keeping this hidden is having multiple scenarios that can be logically alleged as truth, but only the highest level 'adepts' know which scenario is accurate.

This has been hidden in plain sight for a very long time. I believe the reason for the missing TOP of the pyramid is it's the key to knowing whether the data therein is aimed at an enemy or at a 'brother'. If the eye is (0) the data under is beneficial and for a brother, if it's closed (-) then it symbolized death and is geared towards perceived enemies. Think hierarchies as in the food chart.

Last edited by taadev; 01-11-2009 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Add links
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:16 AM   #22
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Symbology

Quote:
Originally Posted by stal View Post
here are some interesting black-ops patches

also, imo there is a lot more to shows like sg-1 than many realise. zorgon has posted some interesting sg-1 info here;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...47&postcount=4
You mean like all of us running to 'ascend' into a wraith 'cattle' ship?
(Or was that character designed to make us hesitate?)

One thing I've come to know is that not all 'Sci-Fi' is fiction.
(ie. Spock/Vulcans complete with \\ // four finger salute was viewed on an ancient and priceless artifact.)

Reminded me of the first time seeing an ancient clay vase with a 'Swastica' emblazoned thereon. It was one of those Kodak/WTF?? moments. My ex had to DRAG me out of that place, one could spend a week wondering large museums and researching what you find.

What an interesting read to learn how the swastika symbol was inverted to give off the opposite emotions with which it was originally imbued. It seemed to have been a symbol of luck and perhaps the wheel of life in other cultures.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:53 AM   #23
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
<snip>. John Lennon said something just days or weeks before he was taken out. I posted a link somewhere on the forum. I've never seen an episode of SG-1.

What a day at Avalon. I'm getting EMF zapped by too much computer time. Better run off to another room!

Karen
Interesting phrasing that seems to indicate you are aware of the worst form of mind control using kids as 'zombie' /suicide bombers.

Can you not deduce from this that lessor forms would be used as psyops against the children of activist/whistle-blowers? (See my rather lengthy first post.) I wonder why WIll Smith refused to send his kids to public school? Well informed guy and if you watch carefully you'll notice certain well informed parents pick their kids up at school and do NOT let them become outside friends with those met through school. Sad, but certain state of the union when certain teachers, vice-principals cannot be trusted to watch out for their charges. (Some KNOW exactly what's going on and others are motivated through the MOB effect and lies made up about the kids/parents.)

Is it not curious that the leaders of this Camelot torch would ignore such information that is affecting children, in AMERICA, today. (Not to mention their home state; many people are aware of this, but scared to death to get involved.)

Here, those in charge have no problems taking advantage of the naive and trusting children, elderly, sick, Spanish speaking crowd in many ways. (I've witnessed personally: tax R.E. tax levies when parents die:COMPLETELY ILLEGAL, 'misbilled' medical insurance by major hospitals, and organized mobbing in the 'public' schools.

I call it the 'Oops Business Model'
that makes big bucks off the back of those that can least afford it.
The MAFIA and likely the Rockefeller monster, La Raza are the foot soldiers of the criminals in charge of the s'elected' officials of the State of Cali.

The farther down you go It just gets curiouser and curiouser....

Do take notice of another FACT from a long time activist: activism has been deeply infiltrated and when one sees this sort of nonresponse by alleged leaders they get paranoid about have stumbled across yet another 'faux' activist group filled with well meaning members. (The 'leaders of these faux groups are bird dogging potential threats: Read as intellectuals that 'see too well' and/or have the abilities to stimulate crowds. i.e. taken from the COINTELPRO manuals as targets from the sixties.)

But of course our FBI, does not do this anymore as we've learned to use those employed by certain corps to add a layer of protection should any FBI offices AGAIN get burglarized.

If Separation of Church and State is good then Separation of Corp and State is Divine!
Old 12-05-2008, 05:21 AM   #24
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know it's going off topic abit but it's also found on Italian (Illuminati) Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's Residence

Emerging from the mouth of wisdom.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-05-2008 at 01:26 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:45 AM   #25
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: wormhole symboloby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Swallowed up by wisdom
I posted several links above - I do not believe this is a "swallowing" symbol, but a symbol of a person popping out through a "wormhole."