Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #51
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
theres nothing wrong with eating animals, and it does not lower your vibration, it's completly natural, if it wasn't animals wouldn't eat other animals, it's called the food chain. if meat wasn't supposed to be eatin' it would be eatable and tasty and good for you. protioen is nessesary to build muscle. i love meat, i love vegetables too!
yeah i mean we are part of the food chain too and aliens like to eat us.. its gonna be weird not being on the top of the food chain again for a few years ... well maybe there was a point in the early dark age we are in that sabre tooth tigers were eating us too
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #52
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

I spent 11 years as a vegan.
That was 11 years ago.

The ability to detach from labels and beliefs has given me enormous energy.
The energy is as a result of letting go of a desire to be right and the idea that I have to do something in order to become something greater.

I arrived at psychological detachment and the profundity this state allows, through experiencing the contrast of it for a long enough period of time, that all of it, the "this vs.that" mind, became the biggest thing thwarting my ability to feel good, unconditionally.

I have found that appreciating contrast, and not attaching to any of it as truth, has proved most beneficial when it comes to co-existing.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #53
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineseastar View Post
and jaby....i don´t understant why if you are soooooooooo offended you keep reading this thread........what ever happend to "i may not agree with what you say but i will defend your right to say it untill death ?"
I'm not offended......I just didn't/don't think your dis-respect should go unchallenged. You didn't just stick to the meat thing. You made over the top statements about David.

Where is the Love????
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:25 PM   #54
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I never reported you to the mod's for stating your opinion....

That is little kid, tell your mommy, ****.....

And like I said before... If we are all one.. then their is no difference in us slamming Obama, or Bush... you cant argue that.... Go call for the censorship of the rest of these threads too... then we will see how far we get

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Well, you don't seem to have any problem with trying to censor MY view?

And defend dis-respectful attacks on David Wilcock.

The tone of this thread was set by the thread-starter, not me.

But...hey....lets just chill out and listen to a song together....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpyskHMwRs

(yes I know, I didn't 'turn the other cheek'...not my style.....)
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #55
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Eating meat is simply a personal preference. Your mother eats it, your father eats it, and im pretty sure almost everyone you know has eaten it at some stage. It is a cultural phenomina.

Every single one of us here have personality traits that other people would recognise as 'wrong' or 'unaceptable'. The key here is tolerance.

If you have not noticed David Wilcock is quite a light chap. He needs to eat meat right now, where you and me could get by with just eating fruit. He follows a hectic schedule and is working non stop to bring information to me and you and everyone else. He does not need to do all the research he is doing and post it online for free. He does it out of a respect for his fellow people, and in return the least anyone can do is show him that same respect in return. And not be starting a pitifull argument over the fact that the guy is eating meat. So What.

We all have our 'flaws' , but everyone is perfect.

He's eating meat, not murdering and eating children.

Judge not lest ye be judged yourselves.

[edit] - I would also like to add that it is clear in the terms and conditions of joining Project Avalon that you agree to treat the Whistleblowers with respect. They have done us a great service in coming foreward with their information. Theres nothing that says you cannot discuss any of the whistleblowers, but as for discussing any members of this forum it is expected that you do so with a tone of respect.

Last edited by Jack; 11-13-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #56
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
yeah i mean we are part of the food chain too and aliens like to eat us.. its gonna be weird not being on the top of the food chain again for a few years ... well maybe there was a point in the early dark age we are in that sabre tooth tigers were eating us too
lol, not if I eat the aliens first! bwa ha ha ha!
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #57
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

MacAlien, Burger with Extras (terrestrials)
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #58
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
He does not need to do all the research he is doing and post it online for free. He does it out of a respect for his fellow people,

[/I]
oh really ?? how do you know ??? looks like that was true in the past but now ??? come on he loves the spot light..........did you listen to his last phone call on camelot ??? and all his talk on the four part interview about how he knows people in the illuminati and they all laugh at us ......have you heard of mind control ?? well david says it is hard to mind control people.....but it looks prety easy to me......maybe the dude has fallen prey to the wolves .....don´t know but i am questioning .......are you??? we can not just take it all as they spoon feed us.....
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #59
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I never reported you to the mod's for stating your opinion....

That is little kid, tell your mommy, ****.....

And like I said before... If we are all one.. then their is no difference in us slamming Obama, or Bush... you cant argue that.... Go call for the censorship of the rest of these threads too... then we will see how far we get
Would you have pressed the report button if someone had started a thread entitled...'poor little Orion Morris?' Or would THAT have been ok....?

(just in case no-one knows what we're having a tiff about....this thread was called 'poor little David Wilcock' before it was changed.)

And trying to 'punish' me by making out I'm some kind of censorship-freak is another tactic...

I obviously had a valid point....because the thread title was changed.

And for the record....that is only the third time in 2 years that I have pressed the report button on any forum. And all 3 times was in defence of someone else......but it's certainly got you going...in this thread....so why don't we just let it drop now? Or it could get BORING......
Old 11-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #60
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
and all his talk on the four part interview about how he knows people in the illuminati and they all laugh at us
Again...you are insinuating something that is designed to discredit David Wilcock. He didn't say HE laughed at us. He said THEY laugh at us.

They'd be having a good laugh at this thread anyway....an INSIDE attack!!
All parcelled up as 'free speech'....catch 22....clever.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #61
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
[edit] - I would also like to add that it is clear in the terms and conditions of joining Project Avalon that you agree to treat the Whistleblowers with respect. They have done us a great service in coming foreward with their information. Theres nothing that says you cannot discuss any of the whistleblowers, but as for discussing any members of this forum it is expected that you do so with a tone of respect.
Thankyou for that.....
Old 11-13-2008, 07:03 PM   #62
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Again...you are insinuating something that is designed to discredit David Wilcock. He didn't say HE laughed at us. He said THEY laugh at us.

They'd be having a good laugh at this thread anyway....an INSIDE attack!!
All parcelled up as 'free speech'....catch 22....clever.
stop pooping your panties , wipe your butt.....clean your eyes and ears......read my post again....then listen to the talks for your self.....what in the hell is he doing hanging out with the likes of people that quote laugh at us because we do not understand whats up on the planet ???
Old 11-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #63
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Thought you said drop it?

I am not trying to punish you.... I just think that people should be able to have an arguement and different opinions without running off and telling the authority on them.... That is soooo lame

Quote:
Would you have pressed the report button if someone had started a thread entitled...'poor little Orion Morris?' Or would THAT have been ok....?

(just in case no-one knows what we're having a tiff about....this thread was called 'poor little David Wilcock' before it was changed.)

And trying to 'punish' me by making out I'm some kind of censorship-freak is another tactic...

I obviously had a valid point....because the thread title was changed.

And for the record....that is only the third time in 2 years that I have pressed the report button on any forum. And all 3 times was in defence of someone else......but it's certainly got you going...in this thread....so why don't we just let it drop now? Or it could get BORING......
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #64
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

What do we have our teeth for?, sucking down vegetable shakes, no, they are for chewing,grinding,chopping,gnawing,crunching,tearin g,hmmm did I miss any?, leave David Wilcock alone, who cares what anybody eats, and the thread was just fine the way it was too.Like me, Davids a big boy and I'm sure he wouldn't lose any sleep over it and has been called worse things than poor little DW.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #65
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

oh and jaby.....i NEVER ever pushed a report button......in my life.... and no matter what you or anyone else could or would say about me i would NEVER REPORT THEM..... STOP POOPIN YOUR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:19 PM   #66
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
stop pooping your panties , wipe your butt.....clean your eyes and ears......read my post again....then listen to the talks for your self.....what in the hell is he doing hanging out with the likes of people that quote laugh at us because we do not understand whats up on the planet ???
I've listened to the talks twice. A while back....and a couple of weeks ago.

I judge David Wilcock to be a very decent, down to earth man. Who is doing his level best to put information out into the public arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Thought you said drop it?

I am not trying to punish you.... I just think that people should be able to have an arguement and different opinions without running off and telling the authority on them.... That is soooo lame
Drop going on about the report button thing.....THATS what I meant.
And to repeat...I must have had a point because the thread title was changed....and....the Mods are 'one of us' part of the 'team'...not the authorities......not the PTB.....lol.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:21 PM   #67
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
oh and jaby.....i NEVER ever pushed a report button......in my life.... and no matter what you or anyone else could or would say about me i would NEVER REPORT THEM..... STOP POOPIN YOUR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down.......
Old 11-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #68
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
since this has kinda slid into a meat eating thread i think ill post about me being mainly vegan(apart from accepting dairy food gifts/meals when visiting friends). i wondered about the possible feminising effects of soya?? its a complete protein and therefore it is not essential to eat animals but i sometimes think about what the effects of soya are.. been veggie since 2000 ... not been ill or had a cold ect since as long as i can remember early 2005 last i recall.. i will eat an animal if it gets rough and i have to kill it to eat it.. but i will not eat an animal i have no killed an butchered myself.. oh and i like some of wilcocks stuff.. sounds like he will be taking the chip and eating gmo ectect(obama supporter) he obv has other concerns
If your cautious about soya Pineal-pilot, here's a some reasons why you intuitively suspect it...

WWWHHHOOOOPPPSSS!! LOL, Here's the link:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ainst-soy.aspx

Last edited by ABHA; 11-13-2008 at 09:04 PM.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #69
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
David is a big supporter of Obama's. That bothers me a whole lot more than his eating meat to strengthen his body.
oh So he is a supporter of Obama? That makes me realize even more how much of a fake he is tnx for telling me know.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #70
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

yep... that might be why he gives all or most of his info for free..... everyone knows that in politics it´s always two sides of the same coin.........lol
Old 11-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #71
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/announcement.php?f=2

A friendly reminder.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #72
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
oh So he is a supporter of Obama? That makes me realize even more how much of a fake he is tnx for telling me know.
Oh, really..........

Are you saying that everyone who supported Obama is a fake?
Everyone who voted for him?

Martin Luther King Jr. 'I HAVE A DREAM' speech......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4AItMg70kg (2:18)

Video about the assassination of Martin Luther King......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ivrjiQlewk8 (2:16)

President Elect...Barack Obama...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fYHYrKDNV50 (2:12)
Old 11-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #73
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The first thing that takes place on the path to truth is to be able to seperate truth from error by using our intuiton. All info should be questioned. Its the light and not the light bearer thats important. Man has looked to other men long enough for answers and always end up feeling betrayed
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #74
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: david wilcock

In terms of diet, it should be tailored to the individual, not one solution works across the board. People's bodies react to food differently. In general you should eat for your health, not your "vibration", ultimately you'll send out better vibes if you live healthy. Some do not need meat at all, good for them, that doesn't make them more spiritual, although eating less meat and more vegetables is healthier. Hitler didn't smoke and was a vegetarian, apparently he lived into his 90s. It is about moderation and respecting animals, the way meat is produced these days is somewhat disturbing, but it is a convenient and efficient source of protein. Turkey is a good compromise, ostrich makes good burgers, salmon every once in a while, I tend to avoid animals with more complex nervous systems, although it depends on the circumstance, even how and why it was killed, buffalo can be a sacred food source to those in certain ecosystems, if time went backward, the animal would thank you for killing it so it could have life, unfortunately many do not respect them in death or life.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-13-2008 at 10:01 PM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:54 PM   #75
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh, really..........

Are you saying that everyone who supported Obama is a fake?
Everyone who voted for him?

Martin Luther King Jr. 'I HAVE A DREAM' speech......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4AItMg70kg (2:18)

Video about the assassination of Martin Luther King......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ivrjiQlewk8 (2:16)

President Elect...Barack Obama...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fYHYrKDNV50 (2:12)
no i think what is being said is that if david was true he would not jump on any political band wagons because it´s not real...... they all work for the same side.....the side that wants you to be a sheep with your head down eyes and ears closed......gosh your trying to compair apples with oranges.......