Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-13-2008, 03:28 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can anyone help me? Just got this message!!

Matthew delooze.Can anyone help him please??!!
Hello folks,

Can anyone help me? This site is in very serious danger of closing down or being closed down.
I need assistance from someone who knows about php-fusion websites who can help me by sorting out some file problems due to my site being attacked by hackers and spammers. I need someone with PHP fusion experience to help me communicate with my host to resolve matters.

My host is continually shutting me down for the slightest thing and now all my news items have been blocked. This site has now been shut down 4 times in the last two weeks.

I am in a situation where I cannot carry on without some support. i have taken things as far as i can on my own. Without help I will really have no alternative but to close this site down and my work will cease. Indeed the site is being slowly destroyed along with my will to carry on anyway. I have tried to get help but failed miserably so far.

Please email me if you can help. I can try to pay someone for their help if it is not too expensive.

I am not one to ask for help. I am certainly not one to beg. But I tell you the truth this site will be gone in a week without help and no more work will be produced. If you can help please email me.

matthew@matthewdelooze.co.uk

matthewdelooze@aol.com
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote