Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Destruction of the Illuminati

To me personally it has always been about the first Star Wars film. The good guys against the bad. The one thing that has come across clearly to me watching all the Camelot interviews is that all these very intellectual, well educated guys that were in the military and so forth that are now getting on in years have all become very soulful, spiritual to the point of tears.

It was interesting to see Bob Dean's interviews last night. He said, more or less, 'How can you tell the people all this information that the Government has and not have them go off the deep end" (my words on his words, not a direct quote).

Well, I am 54 and have always been comfortable and somewhat excited about this stuff. My mother is 85 and the only thing she is worried about are what man does down here to each other and what they could end up doing. Human beings have a soul and the soul knows everything. As we move ahead in these times more people will be connected to their soul and realise what is coming without being effected too much. It is the negative people who will hold on too tight to the materialistic life that will have trouble.

The one thing that stands out for me (and I am on the bottom of the educational scale) is that illuminati will not be able to exist once the advanced ones reveal themselves. Once they do reveal themselves and they will, nothing that these illuminati can do to the people will be able to come off in a drastic way because they will be given a choice, join and change or ? There wont be much choice for them. There are billions of people in the world and only a small group of them in comparison. They will not be able to exist in the new environment, the new way of thinking and living on the planet.

The Creator always knows and protects the meek. In the end those that are left are meant to be still incarnated at the time and others will just pass.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:58 AM   #2
Whitewolf

Default Re: Destruction of the Illuminati

Your words are very inspiring and I certainly do hope that you're right. I find it difficult to keep much hope about these dark forces losing any kind of battle when reading the news, and I'm talking about the alternative news (I don't pay attention to corporate media at all). When I stick to brothers and sisters like yourselves it's much easier for me to focus on the Goodness that's in this world. Paying attention to what indigenous elders have to say also eases my burden. Thanks for posting this up.

This is my first post on here by the way since there doesn't seem to be an "introductory" forum on this site, which is otherwise great.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:14 AM   #3
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Tuza and White Wolf,

Yes, I've heard from one who remembers being here before, that this world of duality is always a push-pull world. Peace is not possible here in the 3rd dimension, or, it is, but not for long. So sad to understand that deeply in my being. I had always believed peace WAS possible, but now I don't think so, not here. That's why ascension is so important, the rise to an energetic level where the lower energies can't exist.

We, however, especially those who know for sure that we are not from this planet, and that there is something that just isn't right here, must always work toward the light.

The energy on this site is SO high, there must be a burst of light radiating throughout all the dimensions because of the hearts gathered here. Can you feel it? An avalanche of good energy here.

Staying out of fear is the hardest task we have on this planet.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:09 AM   #4
Whitewolf

Yes doodah, I can defintiely feel the high energies here as well. I personally believe that we represent the "cutting edge" of human spiritual evolution...we are the "wayshowers", the ones who will help elevate human consciousness into the next level of vibratory frequency...which will happen regardless, as that is the will of Mother Earth, herself, I believe. We are now on the cusp of change that this planet has never seen.

I fluctuate between optimism and hopelessness, but deep down I know the powers of Light will prevail.