Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Buckypaper"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...KkGBj6naH2G7gQ AssociatedPress.

Buckminster Fuller's "geodesic domes" (buckyballs) form carbon nanotubes w/ incredible potential strength to weight ratio.

This material has great potential for future implementations, hopefully all well intentioned.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Buckypaper"

Thanks for the info raulduke.
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:27 AM   #3
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Did anybody read The Day After Roswell?

This sounds exactly like what Col. Corso says the UFO were made out of.

AP: "Buckypaper is 10 times lighter but potentially 500 times stronger than steel when sheets of it are stacked and pressed together to form a composite. Unlike conventional composite materials, though, it conducts electricity like copper or silicon and disperses heat like steel or brass."

The strength is awesome and wouldn't necessarily make me think Buckypaper was "seeded" by good ol' Army R & D to make it public, but the strength combined with the fact that it conducts electricity--that is precisely what Corso talks about. The whole ship was made with a nano-material of impossible strength that was alive with an electromagnetic field.

Funny: "Buckypaper is envisioned as a revolutionary material for making light, energy-efficient aircraft and automobiles, more powerful personal computers, improved television screens and a host of other products."

Did anyone see David Sereda's Quantum Physics of UFO Travel videos? What a trip! I hope I get to fly one someday!
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

That's what I was hinting at Eli.

As the article states:
"So far, the Florida State institute has been able to produce buckypaper with half the strength of the best existing composite material, known as IM7. Wang expects to close the gap quickly."

So, if we are hearing about this (especially from the AP), they must have far more advanced materials.

I haven't read the book but I'm familiar w/ Phillip Corso's testimony. If the PTB have these advanced materials and the "know-how" from past experience, it would be alot easier to "fake an invasion", so to speak.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote