Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #1
Guardian AU

Default Your favourite testimony.

Hello from Australia!

Just a quick question to you all.

Of all the interviews and testimonies from Project Camelot, which one did you seem to enjoy or connect with the most?

Discuss...
Old 09-08-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Your favourite testimony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian AU View Post
Hello from Australia!

Of all the interviews and testimonies from Project Camelot, which one did you seem to enjoy or connect with the most?

Discuss...

In first I adore John Lear
but i also like and quite believe in
Bob Dean (likable)
Richard Hoagland (likable)
George Green (1/2 because i dont blieve him 100%)
Luca Scantamburlo ( I love his Italo-English and he sounds deadly serious)
Boriska (you know kids and animals always make it, although I dont really believe him)
Sgt. Clifford Stone (sounded pretty serious)
Ralph Ring (likable)
Gary McKinnon (although i dont believe him fully - !FREE GARY!)
Bill Hamilton (quite serious - "Sir could you please explain me this mechanism" )

interviewees i dont like:
David "I look a bit like Edward Cayce so i am the reborn prophet and know everything" Wilcock
Leo Zagami (unlikable)
Benjamin "I send the Yakuza-Ninjas after you!" Fulford
Dan Burisch ( I d o n t b e l i e v e h i m a s i n g l e w o r d )
Gordon Novel (creepy Mafia/CIA-like type)
Mr. X (too mysterious)

Last edited by King Lear; 09-08-2008 at 04:10 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:32 AM   #3
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian AU View Post
Hello from Australia!

Discuss...
Well for me Bob Dean and his wife are the best. This was the first interview that I wacthed and it terrified the heck out of me. Mainly that ETs were responsible for jesus etc. really challenged my thoughts as i come from devout Orthodox Christian background. that was probably what awakened me to som things - i am still a Christian as I still believe in the message that he spread , but i take on a few New Age principles as well.

David Wilcock - his interviews here were Ok but a little too in depth. I went to website and listened to his blogs and it just didn't resonate with me. He's got some good points but in the end he's pushing a product - himself... He's just a creepy guy, and the fact that I cant get his face off my Winamp player makes it even more creepier...

Leo - well what else can I say but this man has some serious pysch problems. The interview itself wasnt bad. But head over to his website and half of his audios are of him threatening to kill people etc. Thats not really normal. You get further with a a quiet word in the ear than with a gun.

Everyone else seems fine.

Thanks for Kerry and Bill for doing these interviews.
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #4
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

ALOT of people liked the Duncun o' Finoin interviews....the man has passion and true emotion you have to give him that. In the words of a one of my friends who saw his interview..."Dude...that due is AWESOME!"

I think I liked the John Lear interviews the best...he is knowledgable but he is NOT telling everything he knows, despite what he says.

Bill Hamilton...why are you still keeping so many secrets for majestic? This whole thing is really getting a bit silly now isn't it?

By the way...everyone I know (and I have met a few) who works with really, really black technologies...have terrible personalities!! Thats WHY they end up in those positions. They never hire you if your the "center of the party" kind of guy. They look for loners, nerds (no offense), and people who don't seem very approachable or who you just wouldn't notice if you walked by them. They don't hire people who like to chat, or people who like to make small-talk. In short...people who you would say...now there was great guy!

They're never great guys because in truth, the hiring process only looks for highly intelligent anti-social, people who will believe in a cause. People whose dads didn't play with them enough when they were children and who have something to prove to themselves.

Okay. I'm off my soap-box.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #5
Stephen

Has to be Bob Dean.

I ALWAYS use his video as a 'Starter Video' for people just becoming 'aware' of what is going on in this world.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #6
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you on Bob Dean. Seems like a sincere individual who cares deeply about the human race in general and knows we are capable of so much more. For me, his info resonates on a deep level.

I also find Dan Burisch's stuff extremely fascinating...I can't get enough of it. My wife wonders why I listen to this 'crazy man' and it does seem unbeliveable, but at the same time there is just so much detail in it I don't see how he could make that stuff up.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote