Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Have an open mind but no so open that your brains fall out

there is alot of stuff appearing on these forums. I would say about half is bull.

Judge all info carefully before you go around spouting it as truth.

That is all.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
murnut
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have an open mind but no so open that your brains fall out

God bless you.

I was thinking about 75% to 90% bunk.

However, if just 1% is true, it is still pretty earth shattering.

Question is, Which 1%?
murnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

It's ALL true. And it's ALL bunk.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #4
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

that was meant to say not in the title. Sorry about the mistake.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

No. Its not all true. Its mostly bunk. USE YOUR JUDGEMENT CAREFULLY.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:19 PM   #6
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Dudes! We are CREATING our realities! So, for sure, don't let yer "brains fall out" (very funny), but also, KEEP YOUR HEART WIDE OPEN!! That's the ONLY real barometer of whats' true for each of us. Don't believe it? well, good luck with that...we are still creating whether we are conscious of it or not!

I don't think you guys can REALLY think mostly everything on here is b**ls**t, cause if you did, I'm WAY sure you have lots better things to do with your precious life force!!!

LOVE YOU AND BLESSINGS TO EVERYBODY!!!!!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:30 AM   #7
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I do have an open heart. I just dont want to see this forum desend into new age clap trap like I have seen in other forums.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-07-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

lets keep our heads screwed on.........
Old 09-15-2008, 11:48 AM   #9
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

I'll tell you the best quote that most can, logically with an open mind, agree on: "I don't believe it when I see it, I see it once I believe it."

I didn't think that I'd ever... cease an intense back pain with one prayer, control the clouds with one command, videotape a pink beam of energy flash b4 me that manifested its waste as dark matter floating to the ground like a feather, have multiple possessions of mine that were on my person bi-locate to different parts of my residence, teleport self in vehicle with non-focusing travel on trips with maps that landmarks & signs were designated to seek but not viewed, & levitate via dream that transforms into OBE then into levitation in physical reality. All these I've done & witnessed & so shall all @ a very short time from NOW without fear or amazement because the norm will become abnorm & that, in-deed, will be a belief 2 see. Will wait cuz that's what we all volunteered to do.

ps: That pic of my profile is another abnorm, an Amish girl @ the Manhattan greyhound station that looks like either an apparition or maybe she was just an indigo child allowing me to show anyone her elevated resonance & harmonics within our 3rd density upheaval. Her name is Mica & she's in Houlton, ME.

Last edited by giaoue; 09-15-2008 at 11:55 AM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #10
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Eyes Wide Open, I am not sure what you personally feel is new age nonsense, but try and keep in mind that you may have already been able to deduce that something is fact or fiction/makes sense or is nonsense to you before someone else. For example, I read your post in which you gave your opinion that Zetatalk is nonsense. Well, there are still some people out there that disagree with you despite the fact that Nancy Lieder had given the wrong date of when the pole shift would occur. Unlike you, I had just discovered the site a few months ago and pretty much was coming to a final conclusion that Zetatalk is probably not a good source for some things. I have to say that the site does seem to have some useful information to prepare for troubled times, such as how to save seeds and simple contraptions for wind power. Anyways, your opinionative post that was supported with a reason helps to affirm my conclusion about Zetatalk. So, thank you. I am, however, always open to the possibility of being wrong about anything. I hope you do decide to share your contact experiences here in this forum because I would be very interested in reading about them.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:57 AM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yes,i understand this, personally when i reply or make a post i try and keep it open to discussion as some topics can make good debate and have an ability to be looked at from different angles,whatever the case it's allowing open thought and consciousnes-which,ultimately has to be seen as a good thing.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #12
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Eyes wide open,

I have to tell you that I agree with what you say.
It really p*sses me off sometimes when I read some of the stuff thats claimed to be truth without a shred of evidence, or even credability.
And people just swallow this stuff up wholesale and their heads are stuffed full of nonsense which they consider to be the truth. With subjects such as whats on these forums (Camelot & Avalon) you HAVE to be sceptical, please people do not belive everything you read, THINK about whats being said.

By the way, Eyes wide open, The picture you use looks nearly idenical to something that I saw. I'll have to explain: I was tripping on mushrooms, really really tripping, to the extent where all I could do was lie on my bed. After an uncertain amount of time going through what felt like a review of my whole life, good and bad, I came back and what you have in your picture was floating a few feet above my head, with what looked like a multi coloured thread connected to my forehead. It felt as this thing was living and I felt totally calm and peacefull in its presence. I can't remember how long this lasted. Now that is is true, I promise!

Thanks,

Merlin
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:10 PM   #13
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys. I must sound very grumpy! Sorry if I caused offence. I did not mean to.

Also, thanks for the words of support.

Zetatalk is great for preperation materials but I find nancy dubious.

merlin, enthogens, if used correctly & IN MODERATION WITH RESPECT can be wonderful things.

Anyway, love & light to all.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #14
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, totally agree, 70-90% bs. Those new agers and those alarmists... jaja

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-15-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:42 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Giaoue

That was brilliantly put. I know alot of those people myself.

I do have an open mind and I have to say that I believe probally more than I should, But thats ok, I just let it out my mouth. Have to make room for the good stuff that is sure to follow. Its easy to do in the rooms where the truth is spoken. The back up links are aways listed.

I will look for your story.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #16
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Eyes wide open,

I have to tell you that I agree with what you say.
It really p*sses me off sometimes when I read some of the stuff thats claimed to be truth without a shred of evidence, or even credability.
And people just swallow this stuff up wholesale and their heads are stuffed full of nonsense which they consider to be the truth. With subjects such as whats on these forums (Camelot & Avalon) you HAVE to be sceptical, please people do not belive everything you read, THINK about whats being said.

By the way, Eyes wide open, The picture you use looks nearly idenical to something that I saw. I'll have to explain: I was tripping on mushrooms, really really tripping, to the extent where all I could do was lie on my bed. After an uncertain amount of time going through what felt like a review of my whole life, good and bad, I came back and what you have in your picture was floating a few feet above my head, with what looked like a multi coloured thread connected to my forehead. It felt as this thing was living and I felt totally calm and peacefull in its presence. I can't remember how long this lasted. Now that is is true, I promise!

Thanks,

Merlin
Hey Man, Whats the name of that mushroom.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, I am a new around here and just wanted to jump in and say hello. I agree with what has been said re being self aware and looking out for BS. I am new to forum posting so I hope I can contribute in some way. I keep thinking of the saying -where there is fear there is power -and I am noticing more and more how much I am avoiding buying into fear, even todays news about another financial collapse- I feel detached yet alert. I have no way of moving to safe place as I am a full time carer, on a very low income. Connecting in this way is important to me as I am sure there must be many others like me, who for various reasons feel very isolated and alone when they read some of the chilling speculations that are being made.
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:50 PM   #18
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I do have an open heart. I am infact thinking of sharing my contact experiences here. I just dont want to see this forum desend into new age clap trap like I have seen in other forums.
You have to remember that not everything that sits outside of your boundries of reality is clap trap.

There is a lot the people dont know, in fact. The majority that the common person thinks he knows is absolute clap trap.

We have been robbed of our power, and anyone who mentions that we have that power is deemed a new ager. Thats not fair, i agree that noone should let their brain fall out, hardly healthy. But branding everything that you disagree with as new age clap trap is the same as keeping your brain nicely confined to a little box.

We use 15% of our brains at the best of times. We are working at 15% of our potential, and most are not even working at that capacity.

So there are things that we are capable of that most cannot even comprehend. We are still infants to our potential, we have much to learn about ourselves.

I belive Jesus did exist. I believe this for my own reasons. I also believe he was capable of many things that were deemed impossible (or 'new age crap') and he was capable of this because he understood the potential of the human form.

You only have to look around to see how powerfull we are at manifestation. Because we have been locked into lower level vibrations through conditioning from cradle to grave we have manifested a negative society.

Love is very powerfull, a being who feels only love is capable of manifesting incredible things. Our emotions play a very large role in how we create our realities. Through our emotions, our thoughts and our actions we are capable of doing incredible things.

Ive seen many "miracles" in my life. And i know i would not have witnessed these if i had not let my brain fall out.

I can only speak from experience, and its up to everyone to see this for themselves because right now our race is suffering from such ignorant scepticism and such a lack of trust that they are confining themselves to a very limited stream of information.

If i could only share the wonders of my life with you and let you see what i have seen i would die a happy man.

Life is powerfull. If you want to experience the magic, let your brain fall out.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #19
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:53 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:02 PM   #20
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

hahaha i use this term daily

We need to honestly be grounded to face what is ahead.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:44 PM   #21
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by murnut View Post
Question is, Which 1%?

I was serious when I said it's all true, it's all ox droppings. It's a little like my job at a health food store. We sell thousands of supplements, some of them extremely expensive, very few of them cheap. I remarked on day to my boss that about 90% of what we sell is useless. He was startled until he realized that what I was saying was that the remaining 10% is different for everyone.

I do think of this as spiritual nutrition. It's not of real importance to me if you believe we're going to be rescued by space aliens or that we are all going to become immaterial through increased vibrations, or that the rapture is just around the corner. If that is the kind of spiritual food that inspires you to be kind and to seek truth, well and good.

Not to flog an already-strained metaphor, but in terms of spiritual vitamins, established religions are like your One-A-Day and Centrum. They make you feel like you're doing something for yourself, and they're glad to take your money. But their products don't actually protect your health or build your body; for the most part they go right on through you. It takes a little effort to learn the difference between natural vitamins and laboratory products, and then to find a source where you can begin to feed yourself real food. But i'ts worth it because you can feel the difference.

So, which 1% or which 10%? That's the question. There are commonalities...everyone needs a multivitamin, antioxidants, a source of omega-3, probiotics. Beyond that lies a journey of discovery. Some people really need extra iron....it's toxic, though, for most of us. Some folks use valerian as a sleep aid, others do better with melatonin. You get the idea. That's the value of a free-for-all forum like this....the goods are on the shelves, and it's up to us to find what moves us forward.

Congratulations. You're shopping at one of those hidden treasures of a shop. You could be standing in line at Walmart.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:03 PM   #22
DK84

Finally, a voice of reason here! Thanks EYO. I'd say that it already has descended into a "new age clap trap" though, which is why I'll likely leave soon.

Before I do though, I want to get out the truth about some of this info:

Particularly exposing George Green and the ridiculous pronunciatation of the name "Jesus" that is going around thanks to Mr. Wilcock's newest interview.

The truth about George Green is that he has no contact with any ET's whatsoever, and is plagarizing "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier's material, getting it wrong, and adding his own spin to it in the process. ET's aren't telling him to "wait", the final WW3 warning signs from Mr. Meier's prophecies still haven't occured. That's why he's not leaving yet. All of this is true, but, of course, it's up to Mr. Green to admit that he's a charlatan/liar.

I'll add more in the Camelot forum though, since it really pertains more to that section seeing as how Green's interviews are with Camelot.

Regarding David Wilcock's ridiculous pronunciation "Yehoshua":

The reality is that, in Aramaic, the name would be pronounced "Eeyeshua". I'm guessing that David took it from Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ", although he's still pronouncing it incorrectly. This is essentially a moot point because "Jesus" wasn't even the guy's real name; it was "Jmmanuel" (pronounced "Yeemmanuel" or "Eemmanuel").

Which is why his statement about the name "Jesus Christ", which is either Latin or Greek and translates to "annointed one of god", is accurate.

The fact that that wasn't his real name is even alluded to in various verses throught the Bible, for example: just open up the old testament and check out Isaiah 7: 14, Isaiah 8: 8, and possibly Matthew 1: 23, among others.

The other thing is something which I posted elsewhere, but will post again here. It pertains to those of us in the US, the US economy, martial law, and FEMA detention camps:

Okay everybody, calm down. Martial law will be necessary because of the the public's behavior after the US economic collapse.

The camps (which are NOT concentration type camps) are for people who are militant and those who will be causing trouble in general; they're NOT for everyone.

The point being that you aren't going to be taken to a camp unless you're behaving in an unreasonable (i.e. militant) manner.

Reasonable individuals won't be taken to the camps.

The key here is for people to behave REASONABLY, not in a militant/chaotic manner.

People are reading too much into the whole thing and assume that these camps have something to do with the depopulation agenda. They don't; they're prisons in which to keep the thousands of militant nuts who will arise once the **** hits the fan in the US (the economic collapse).

The coming situation is to bring the North American Union and the Amero, not depopulation.

Once again: People need to remain REASONABLE in the time ahead if they want to stay out of those camps.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #23
Rebeccaofdreamhill

For my Self, it is ALL about having an Open heart...this is key. The heart has a bigger brain than we KNOW!! I try not to focus on others, instead, focusing on my own intuition, intention and flow of energy, reading and interpreting LIFE from my heart. Seems to have created some magic in my reality...ahhhhhh...
Old 09-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #24
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Have an open mind but no so open that your brains fall out

here are just some rambling thoughts on this stream...........

truth is in the eye of the beholder. is that a truth?

want proof? all i can give is my personal experience, will that do?

my truth changes daily. it changes daily because my level of awareness changes daily. my level of awareness changes because i ask a lot of questions, and then the uni verse sends me some more answers based on the chemicals that my brain projects magnetically into the quantum field.

there may be lots of things within the walls of this forum that some have already made their way thru, meaning they have already ingested the awareness and came out on the other side. but there are also those that have been drawn to the vibration of this forum to get to the other side.

is this not of the highest and best good of ALL of the ONE's that we are?

this forum should be a place where everyone can share with one another, lay it all out there as a group and see where the energy flows. judging another persons awareness is comparable to insanity. how many times does one need to do this before realizing it is in vain?

remember remember remember
allow allow allow
release release release
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #25
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Look at how many people looked at this thread! i have been keeping an eye on the thread counts and noticed that all of the high views are in fact New Age mystics.

Personally i rarely post on forums and prefer a nice cup of tea with a chat over posting on forums. To stab that i can also say when will i ever get a chance to meet John Lear? more so share a cup of tea with him! lol

The flood gate has opened and here again i say "i do NOT judge you for your true being but rather the information/hard facts presented, albeit i find some real problems with how they think i will never let myself become Ayn Rand. i cant believe she would rather look at skyscrapers then the stars because man made them, what a joke...

i digress but i just want to show you all that my personal searching has once again led me back to myself without any biased concepts, i was once quite deep into Eastern Mysticism and to me i felt like i had answered all the weird questions i once asked, hardly did i answer them but rather understand another's idea, that never crossed my mind.

To all you mystics and ascended ones... what is it that you seek in life? do you ever question if you are really real? how much do you personally use meditation and projection? and why? what does the world mean to you and why do you seek love/light? have you ever had thoughts that you simply cant control and your brain seems to be speaking without consent? if so what are those voice saying? something about your teachings?

I think its hard because this subject you must tread on lightly... i will tell you how i feel though don't ever think i wont when your floating away from reality in a hand basket, if your genuine and a good person i really see no reason to think and be India. Alot of the West is simply without ANY culture,this i have always known but realized more so as i grew up, it seems for the better to.

Now i realize where my true power of self came from -it was always me even more i had to find myself without a culture guide, that has alot of pitfalls but i always thought to persevere.

To tab a label on something leaves you at the mercy of humanity that is why you will never see me call myself anything but my name.

A name can have much more power then any creed.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote