Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #26
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Ice build-up' on crashed plane

A lady who was on a mission to expose the evils of this world!!!

And she would have.... Light will prevail.... God Bless her.

B. Eckert
I've chosen to go to court rather than accept a payoff from the 9/11 victims compensation fund. Instead, I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited.

I am suing because unlike other investigative avenues, including congressional hearings and the 9/11 commission, my lawsuit requires all testimony be given under oath and fully uses powers to compel evidence.

The victims fund was not created in a spirit of compassion. Rather, it was a tacit acknowledgement by Congress that it tampered with our civil justice system in an unprecedented way. Lawmakers capped the liability of the airlines at the behest of lobbyists who descended on Washington while the Sept. 11 fires still smoldered.

And this liability cap protects not just the airlines, but also World Trade Center builders, safety engineers and other defendants.

The caps on liability have consequences for those who want to sue to shed light on the mistakes of 9/11. It means the playing field is tilted steeply in favor of those who need to be held accountable. With the financial consequences other than insurance proceeds removed, there is no incentive for those whose negligence contributed to the death toll to acknowledge their failings or implement reforms. They can afford to deny culpability and play a waiting game.

By suing, I've forfeited the "$1.8 million average award" for a death claim I could have collected under the fund. Nor do I have any illusions about winning money in my suit. What I do know is I owe it to my husband, whose death I believe could have been avoided, to see that all of those responsible are held accountable. If we don't get answers to what went wrong, there will be a next time. And instead of 3,000 dead, it will be 10,000. What will Congress do then?

So I say to Congress, big business and everyone who conspired to divert attention from government and private-sector failures: My husband's life was priceless, and I will not let his death be meaningless. My silence cannot be bought.

Beverly Eckert, whose husband died at the World Trade Center, is the founder of Voices of September 11th, a victims advocacy group.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #27
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Plane that crashed near Buffalo was on autopilot.

BUFFALO, N.Y. – A federal aviation official says the plane that crashed into a house near Buffalo, killing 50 people, was on autopilot when it went down, a possible violation of airline policy in icy weather.

Steve Chealander of the National Transportation Safety Board says Colgan Air recommends pilots fly manually in icy conditions. Pilots are required to do so in severe ice.

Pilots of the doomed plane discussed "significant" ice buildup on their wings and windshield just before crashing Thursday night.

Colgan Air operates a fleet of 51 regional turboprops including Continental Connection, United Express and US Airways Express.

Chealander says the preliminary investigation indicates the autopilot was still on when the plane crashed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090215/...lane_into_home
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #28
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this on my travels.... I am trying to get further info...

If anyone has some info please post.....

50 murdered on Continental Express Flight 3407 AP

Continental Express Flight 3407 was brought down by electromagnetic pulse.

In this Friday, May 24, 2002 file photo, Beverly Eckert, 50, of Stamford, Conn., holds a picture of her late husband Sean Rooney, 50, in Stamford, Ct. Eckert, one of the victims of Continental Flight 3407, was a Sept. 11 widow who lost her her husband Sean Rooney, her high school sweetheart, in the World Trade Center. AP Photo/Douglas Healey

In this Friday, May 24, 2002 file photo, Beverly Eckert, 50, of Stamford, Conn., holds a picture of...
The target of this sabotage, which is now an assassination, was the late 9/11 Whistleblower Beverly Eckert.

9/11 Whistleblower ASSASSINATED

on Continental Express Flight 3407

Beverly Eckert, who lost her husband in the 9/11 attack,

as a member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission

Eckert was to arrive in Buffalo, New York and then fly to Chicago, Illinois with major NEW 9/11 evidence, which was financial in nature, showing PRE 9/11 knowledge of the attacks and the involvement of the "black ops" unit of the U.S. Pentagon, along with the Israeli Mossad and the East German Stasi DVD.

Eckert was on the way to Chicago to meet with Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald with evidence showing that her phone was illegally wiretapped for five (5) years by the illegal Bushfraud NSA spy operation, “Stellar Wind”.

Eckert was also in possession of DNA samples and recent photographs showing the alleged 9/11 hijackers were still alive!

We can also reveal that Eckert had been in direct communication with then presidential candidate Barack Obama and Caroline Kennedy, daughter of assassinated President Kennedy, for the past two (2) years concerning this evidence.

The EMF electronic attack on Continental Express Flight 3407 was triggered from a site in Canada near the U.S. border at the time the aircraft turned on their de-icing machine and lowered their landing gear.

The plane was also on auto pilot at the time just as John F. Kennedy Jr.'s aircraft was when his private aircraft was brought down enroute to Hyannis Port, Massachusetts in 1999.

Final note: The corporate U.S. media filth continues to encourage this out-of-control crime spree against the American People.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1234834225

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #29
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Fourwinds10 is one of my favourite sites. If true, this is a shocker.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Just found this on my travels.... I am trying to get further info...

If anyone has some info please post.....

50 murdered on Continental Express Flight 3407 AP

viking
I read (in Polish, so no link) that the plane all of a sudden started to vibrate and then almost immediately plunged down.

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-17-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:42 PM   #31
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I read (in Polish, so no link) that the plane all of a sudden started to vibrate and then almost immediately plunged down.
That sounds interesting. Many of the arguments whether the plane landed on it's nose or fuselage made me imagine exactly that.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote