Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #51
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vogue Cover - Michelle Makes The Hand Signal

Oh no, just like Bush and co. Anyway, I do remember seeing on the front page of Project Camelot that Obama is a 33rd degree freemason. Must be true.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #52
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
Oh no, just like Bush and co. Anyway, I do remember seeing on the front page of Project Camelot that Obama is a 33rd degree freemason. Must be true.
Could also be misinformation due to wonderful powers of Photoshop.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #53
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

This was posted by Benjamin Fulford todau:
http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1234808088
"Feb. 16, 2009

It is time to expose the lies about 2012

There is a continuing campaign to promote 2012 as the year the world ends. There are many stories going around: The world will be “purified” as it enters the “photon belt”, Planet X or Nibiru will approach and billions will die as a result; the Judeo-Christian end times are upon us; there will be a battle between “good aliens” (the cute little white ones) versus “bad aliens” (the reptilians) and many will die, the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 etc. etc.

These stories all have two things in common. One is that they all have the same ending: billions will die and a chosen few will then have a wonderful life. The other is that these stories can all be ultimately traced to the Satanists who form the secret government of much of the West.

If you still don’t understand the Satanic influence, please start by looking at this site.If you think those unnatural finger gestures are just a coincidence then take a look at this Vogue magazine cover.

This is a direct, brazen challenge by the increasingly cornered, desperate and therefore dangerous Satanists. There can be no doubt now that Obama is controlled by Satanists. He just hired as Deputy Defense Secretary the same guy who “lost” $3.4 trillion in defense department money in 1999 and 2000. That money was used to create Papa Bush’s and the Satanists private Blackwater army. Obama is really Obushbama. As long as these people control the dollar printing machine, they will continue to work towards their planned genocide. The only peaceful way to stop them is to announce a new financial system. The dollars held outside of the US must be converted into a new currency controlled by the common people."

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #54
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
This was posted by Benjamin Fulford todau:
http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1234808088
"Feb. 16, 2009

It is time to expose the lies about 2012

There is a continuing campaign to promote 2012 as the year the world ends. There are many stories going around: The world will be “purified” as it enters the “photon belt”, Planet X or Nibiru will approach and billions will die as a result; the Judeo-Christian end times are upon us; there will be a battle between “good aliens” (the cute little white ones) versus “bad aliens” (the reptilians) and many will die, the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 etc. etc.

These stories all have two things in common. One is that they all have the same ending: billions will die and a chosen few will then have a wonderful life. The other is that these stories can all be ultimately traced to the Satanists who form the secret government of much of the West.

If you still don’t understand the Satanic influence, please start by looking at this site.If you think those unnatural finger gestures are just a coincidence then take a look at this Vogue magazine cover.

This is a direct, brazen challenge by the increasingly cornered, desperate and therefore dangerous Satanists. There can be no doubt now that Obama is controlled by Satanists. He just hired as Deputy Defense Secretary the same guy who “lost” $3.4 trillion in defense department money in 1999 and 2000. That money was used to create Papa Bush’s and the Satanists private Blackwater army. Obama is really Obushbama. As long as these people control the dollar printing machine, they will continue to work towards their planned genocide. The only peaceful way to stop them is to announce a new financial system. The dollars held outside of the US must be converted into a new currency controlled by the common people."

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
Very healthy to keep that in mind. I have yet to experience anything that limitlessly supports 2012 apart from hearsay and the hype is huge. Just go into your local bookstore.
Curiously, both he and 'the satanists' want a new currency. The question isn't if there will be a new one but, as he says, who controls it or rather, what it's based on.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:33 PM   #55
Steve_G

Here's an interesting web page about that particular hand sign. It's fair to say the site may lean slightly towards a Christian POV but the info and pics ain't bad.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...s_of_satan.htm
Old 03-21-2009, 09:27 PM   #56
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another perspective on it. I just stumbled across this (really, it WAS accidental!)

http://that.animeblogger.net/2008/08...ger-positions/

Specifically interesting is one comment:

Quote:
This little hand gesture you’re talking about goes far beyond anime. I learned the hand position in the late 1960s when it was taught to me in ballet class. When the fingers are held in that position, the hand looks less stiff, more slender, and is believed to be more appealing looking from a distance. (In other words, from the audience.) Check out pictures from classical ballets and look at the hand positions. You’ll see how remarkably similar they are to the pictures you’re showing here.
LKK added these pithy words on Aug 21 08 at 1:52 pm
Old 03-22-2009, 03:10 AM   #57
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

hello everyone... here is a picture of Sri Ramakrishna, one of the greatest of Indian saints in modern history...

notice both of his hands.... here is another one if you didnt catch it...

Masonry is a reflection of the great white brotherhood... a perverted reflection... just like the personality is a perverted reflection of the soul... however we see this indian sage throwin' up some gang signs, yo'!

allow me to elaborate... the right hand... he's throwin' up tha devil hand... just like the obamas (except in the photos they use the left), bush, etc... what is going on?

well there are chakras associated with each finger.... power flows out of the right hand and into the left....

the right hand has the thumb, middle and ring fingers touching... why? the thumb is associated with fire, the index with the root chakra and the middle with the throat chakra... the hindus call the middle finger the heavenly finger... its the longest... the throat chakra is associated with mental energy and is the recepticle of transmuted sexual energy.... btw... Sri Ramakrishna died of throat cancer... not because he was evil but because he radiated a lot of energy through it for the betterment of humanity at the expense of the physical vehicle...

so... the right hand... the "devil horns" is actually a yogic mudra that connects the seat of the kundalini energy with the throat chakra. it is a sign of power that flows into the mind, or enlightenment and has connotations toward what 777 was referring to the index and little fingers being representative of the solstices.

notice sri ramakrishna's left hand in both photos... the pinky and the index are touching with the other three out... this is the energetic connection of sexual energy to the kundalini as it flows IN through the left hand and OUT through the right hand with the connection being between the kundalini and the throat chakra.

so what is my point... big deal if masonic lodge which is in a fallen state right now uses the right hand to represent POWER and KNOWLEDGE...

what is the left hand doing? That is the key. if the left hand is engaged in purification of the sexual energy as its transmuted into the throat chakra, there is true power as we see with Sri Ramakrishna. however, if the left hand is not in such a position, people can throw up their gang signs all day long as the seat of power is an empty one because they lack the juice to run the engine of enlightenment.

oh and by the way... make the mudras that sri ramakrishna shows in the photos, but make sure you do the "devil horns" with the right hand and the pinky-ring shuffle with the left. it will stimulate the heart chakra as energy flows from the root, to the sacral to the throat centers.... however, if you like barry and michelle obama use the left hand to make the "horns" you will short-circuit your energetic system.... as the goal is evolution, not involution....

try it for yourselves. you will see that Ramakrishna's way produces warmth and wholeness as root and swadisthana chakra energy flows into the throat. do the barry/michelle way with the left hand and feel the energy of the throat flow into the sexual center which is backwards just like masonry is right now. backwards

aum kara shanti om.

Last edited by tribe of light; 03-22-2009 at 03:45 AM.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:02 AM   #58
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE=Czymra

Here's another perspective on it. I just stumbled across this (really, it WAS accidental!)

http://that.animeblogger.net/2008/08...ger-positions/

Specifically interesting is one comment, quote below

This little hand gesture you’re talking about goes far beyond anime. I learned the hand position in the late 1960s when it was taught to me in ballet class. When the fingers are held in that position, the hand looks less stiff, more slender, and is believed to be more appealing looking from a distance. (In other words, from the audience.) Check out pictures from classical ballets and look at the hand positions. You’ll see how remarkably similar they are to the pictures you’re showing here.
LKK added these pithy words on Aug 21 08 at 1:52 pm

Czymra,
In ballet I think it is a lot more subtle , than what Michelle is doing. I have to admit I got a good laugh about you accidentally running across the anime. I do realize you are in film and maybe the reason for the "accident" I just prefer to think of you getting in touch with your feminine sidebut does explain your brief disappearance from the forum

It does bring up another possibility that Michelle is channeling her favorite anime Nagisa, perhaps being the epitomic manifestation of the Helpless Key Girl (as coined by Baka-Raptor), or the Perfect Key Heroine. While Obama is in caped and acting out one of his favorite Marvel comic characters( he has an extensive collection of them). Maybe when everyone leaves for the night they chase each other around the Oval office in their characters. When you are married for awhile you have to keep things spiced up you know. When the photo was taken she was still in character, but changed into a more appropriate outfit for Vogue.

Last edited by judykott; 03-22-2009 at 04:12 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:08 AM   #59
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

tribe of light, I was familiar with those mudras but not all the details you gave on them, great information. Well, you see we can have the Audacity of Hope that the PTB will drain themselves of their perceived power and energy from doing the signs improperly. Thank you
Old 03-22-2009, 04:24 AM   #60
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I have to admit that I took ballet for years and dancers do have a particular hand position - it's not as overt as the one Michelle is doing, but it is somewhat similar. And I did live in India (boy, have I had a wide and varied life - I always thought it was pretty normal until I retired and my office gave me a special sort of "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" sort of retirement party. I was totally surprised, since I thought I was pretty normal, but I guess they sort of thought I was weird. Nice, but weird. )

Between all that and being from Texas (hook em horns), I have sort of taken the "hand sign" with a grain of salt.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:34 AM   #61
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light View Post
hello everyone... here is a picture of Sri Ramakrishna, one of the greatest of Indian saints in modern history...

notice both of his hands.... here is another one if you didnt catch it...

Masonry is a reflection of the great white brotherhood... a perverted reflection... just like the personality is a perverted reflection of the soul... however we see this indian sage throwin' up some gang signs, yo'!

allow me to elaborate... the right hand... he's throwin' up tha devil hand... just like the obamas (except in the photos they use the left), bush, etc... what is going on?

well there are chakras associated with each finger.... power flows out of the right hand and into the left....

the right hand has the thumb, middle and ring fingers touching... why? the thumb is associated with fire, the index with the root chakra and the middle with the throat chakra... the hindus call the middle finger the heavenly finger... its the longest... the throat chakra is associated with mental energy and is the recepticle of transmuted sexual energy.... btw... Sri Ramakrishna died of throat cancer... not because he was evil but because he radiated a lot of energy through it for the betterment of humanity at the expense of the physical vehicle...

so... the right hand... the "devil horns" is actually a yogic mudra that connects the seat of the kundalini energy with the throat chakra. it is a sign of power that flows into the mind, or enlightenment and has connotations toward what 777 was referring to the index and little fingers being representative of the solstices.

notice sri ramakrishna's left hand in both photos... the pinky and the index are touching with the other three out... this is the energetic connection of sexual energy to the kundalini as it flows IN through the left hand and OUT through the right hand with the connection being between the kundalini and the throat chakra.

so what is my point... big deal if masonic lodge which is in a fallen state right now uses the right hand to represent POWER and KNOWLEDGE...

what is the left hand doing? That is the key. if the left hand is engaged in purification of the sexual energy as its transmuted into the throat chakra, there is true power as we see with Sri Ramakrishna. however, if the left hand is not in such a position, people can throw up their gang signs all day long as the seat of power is an empty one because they lack the juice to run the engine of enlightenment.

oh and by the way... make the mudras that sri ramakrishna shows in the photos, but make sure you do the "devil horns" with the right hand and the pinky-ring shuffle with the left. it will stimulate the heart chakra as energy flows from the root, to the sacral to the throat centers.... however, if you like barry and michelle obama use the left hand to make the "horns" you will short-circuit your energetic system.... as the goal is evolution, not involution....

try it for yourselves. you will see that Ramakrishna's way produces warmth and wholeness as root and swadisthana chakra energy flows into the throat. do the barry/michelle way with the left hand and feel the energy of the throat flow into the sexual center which is backwards just like masonry is right now. backwards

aum kara shanti om.
Great post tribe of Light,

Yes everything they do is backwards because they are trying to keep humanity out of the flow of this divine energy.

They recently did it with that Lullin, photo shop, project green beam comet.Lullin means sleep and we are in a season associated with the color green ,which is resurection and rebirth.

Super Man(humanity) is crippled with green Kryptonite - Encryption.
Just like tribe of light mentioned the pinky connected with throat chakra or speech. Mr. Spielberg created (Pi)n ky and the Brain. All of their news and annoucements is Kryptonite.

We are the pi- rate thiefs in the night with one eye blind, takeing the precious cargo,not those ships off the coast of Africa. We are the Green Lantern Ask yourself ,what is the reverse meaning of a Chem trail ?

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-22-2009 at 04:44 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:37 AM   #62
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I think I figured out what the Superhero Obama in cape is doing to fight the BAD guys he is trying to bury them alive in treasury bills, let's see 10,000 pallets using $100 dollar bills, here is what a trillion dollars looks like. They must be all over their heads in money now (Note the man in the corner weeping , he is seeing his great grandchildren's live's mortgaged)

Old 03-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #63
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Czymra,
In ballet I think it is a lot more subtle , than what Michelle is doing. I have to admit I got a good laugh about you accidentally running across the anime. I do realize you are in film and maybe the reason for the "accident" I just prefer to think of you getting in touch with your feminine sidebut does explain your brief disappearance from the forum
And I thought everybody was already convinced that I'm a girl. The reasons for 'disappearance' are elsewhere to be found.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:11 AM   #64
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

My god what a pointless stupid thread about nothing!

I wanted to see why this is onto its 3rd page, when there is plenty of really important threads with almost no replys.

This makes me want to leave Avalon.

Are we truth seekers here or monkeys?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #65
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
My god what a pointless stupid thread about nothing!

I wanted to see why this is onto its 3rd page, when there is plenty of really important threads with almost no replys.

This makes me want to leave Avalon.

Are we truth seekers here or monkeys?
Chill out man. How about you go and open a thread of relevance. I agree it's rare enough.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:32 AM   #66
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Vogue Cover - Michelle Makes The Hand Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Chill out man. How about you go and open a thread of relevance. I agree it's rare enough.
This sort of ****.. alluding to Michelle Obama being satanic over an innocent photo just gives our whole forum a bad name

yeah Ill chill out, no problem, consider it constructive criticism
Old 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #67
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote by deb003:

'There is a continuing campaign to promote 2012 as the year the world ends. There are many stories going around: The world will be “purified” as it enters the “photon belt”, Planet X or Nibiru will approach and billions will die as a result; the Judeo-Christian end times are upon us; there will be a battle between “good aliens” (the cute little white ones) versus “bad aliens” (the reptilians) and many will die, the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 etc. etc.
These stories all have two things in common. One is that they all have the same ending: billions will die and a chosen few will then have a wonderful life. The other is that these stories can all be ultimately traced to the Satanists who form the secret government of much of the West.'

Response:

I tend to agree. I grew up in a religious organization which believes that the world will be destroyed by fire...and that only a select righteous few will be saved eternally...while the other poor bastards will face eternal death. Fast forward to today. So many groups and gurus...from Christian to New Age...are teaching that only a select few special people are going to make it...and that billions of poor bastards won't make it.

Well...I'm pushing for everyone making it...in a world that is saved environmentally...and an entire human race who finally figures out how to get along with each other...harmonizes with nature...and stops killing and torturing people. When I die...I expect to get recycled right back into Earth civilization...not into heaven, hell, nirvana, 4th density, some other planet, etc, etc. I've decided to leave the religions...and join the human race. If there really are reptilians and greys living within Earth...perhaps we can work something out. Perhaps they can become vegetarians...and leave us the **** alone.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-24-2009 at 01:40 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #68
Iceman
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Vogue Cover - Michelle Makes The Hand Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
well, gosh, is there a page that shows the various hand signals and what they mean? This is the first I've heard of it.
alys
alyscat check out this film here http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ve_exposed.htm it will explain everything and more of your viewing check this out to http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...on&hl=en&dur=3
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #69
Iceman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
This sort of ****.. alluding to Michelle Obama being satanic over an innocent photo just gives our whole forum a bad name

yeah Ill chill out, no problem, consider it constructive criticism

check out this film it might help you figure out what this thread is about http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ve_exposed.htm
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:58 AM   #70
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Vogue Cover - Michelle Makes The Hand Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
check out this film it might help you figure out what this thread is about http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ve_exposed.htm
Don't patronise me, I studyed the occult for 15 years. I have been a member of 2 secret societies.

I've got a secret hand signal for you right here:

Old 03-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #71
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...really important threads with almost no replys.
Just out of curiosity. Which threads are those?
Old 03-24-2009, 02:27 AM   #72
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

You are determined aren't you..

Well the answer would be defined by your priorities Czymra.

There are many, many gems of wisdom I could list going back to Sep 2008 that have slipped into oblivion whilst the masses are fixated and diverted by threads parroting the media, or looking for sinister conspiracy where there is none.

Respect to all who have posted here. I am just acting as a catalyst to help you.

And in the case of my last post, having a little fun. Although my statement was factual.

Last edited by Luminari; 03-24-2009 at 02:34 AM.