Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default The World is Waiting Just For … What?

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/11/30...just-for-what/
Global consciousness project article and real time dot.
On September 11, 2001, the normally flat line of the boxes began to peak, warning of an event of terrible proportions a full 4 hours before the first plane hit the World Trade Center! Could the collective human mind have “known” what was going to happen?…

I am a skeptic. I don’t believe in fortune tellers or psychics. I certainly doubted that I could forsee the future. But, as I did the research for this article, I discovered that I was wrong. Everyone can see into the future and we do it all the time.

Ooop! That wasn’t supposed to happen
Our journey starts with an experiment conducted in 1976. Dr. Kornhuber asked a number of volunteers to be wired with EEG electrodes to measure their brain activity. He then asked the volunteers to flex the index finger of their right hand, suddenly and at various times of their own choosing. He wanted to measure how fast it took for the mental decision to move the finger to actually make the finger move. His results were not what he expected.

Kornhuber expected to find a sharp peak in electrical activity when the decision was consciously made, at which point he would begin timing the trials. However, what he found is remarkable, namely that there is a gradual build-up of recorded electric potential for a full second, or perhaps even up to a second and a half, before the finger is actually flexed. This seems to indicate that the conscious decision process takes over a second in order to act! Even more surprising was that the volunteers were not aware of this delay and believed they were acting spontaneously and instantly.

cont.on link above.
REAL TIME GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS PROJECT DOT.
http://gcpdot.com/

copy and paste the below address for the dot to work on your website.
<iframe src="http://gcpdot.com/gcp.html" height="48" width="48" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The World is Waiting Just For … What?

Waiting for Godot??
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #3
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The World is Waiting Just For … What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
Waiting for Godot??
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote