Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is David Icke a Son of God?

I am a large David Icke fan and have watched many of his interviews and have purchased his DVD.

I recently watched a documentary on him done about 8 years ago. In the doc it shows an early interview with David on a british TV channel. He states on there that he is the Son of God. The audience breaks out in laughter and is ridiculed by the host.

I found it odd that he would set himself up like that.

Does he mean that we are all sons and daughters of god in terms of infinate consciousness or is literally saying He is the second coming?

Thoughts???

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: Is David Icke a Son of God?

He's said since that he didn't really know which planet he was standing on when he did that interview. He'd had a major awakening experience and was all over the place. He laughs about it now. But I think what he was saying was that we're ALL sons and daughters of God. Don't quote me on that tho.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

It was on a show called Wogan, and yes he said he was the son of God.
But he was admittedly confused as all the information he was receiving put him in overload for a few months.
He is so much stronger now and really doesn't care what critical people think, as long as his messages get out there.
There's no holding back with him and that i respect.
He has gone on record though saying, what he meant but wasn't clear in saying is, we are all God conscious experiencing life subjectively, just like the brilliant Bill Hicks, lol r.i.p
I believe for one, and wish him and all of us
great times ahead.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #4
franciejones
Banned

From later interviews with David, I understand that he meant he is a son of God as we are all sons and daughters of God

Hope that helps

F
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #5
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
He's said since that he didn't really know which planet he was standing on when he did that interview. He'd had a major awakening experience and was all over the place. He laughs about it now. But I think what he was saying was that we're ALL sons and daughters of God. Don't quote me on that tho.
Thats how explained it himself, he did an interview with the same guy a few years later and it was the interviwers turn to be made to look less than credible. I'm pretty sure the original was more than 8 years ago.

peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #6
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I quote you on that!! yes thats exactly what he means. David knows that we are all the same energy vibrating at different frequencies, and that energy some call god, the is-ness, the all that is, the one etc..... and as we are all part of the one, it can be translated as god children.

p.s that show was wogan , and terry wogan later apologized to David, because Davids predictions have been correct.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi micjer,

In the bible it is said that not even Jesus said he was the son of God. When asked by Pilat if he said he was the son of God, he replied, "We are all children of God".

It could have been a political mistake by Icke to claim that he was the son of God without explaining what Jesus had said in court so many years ago.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I am a large David Icke fan and have watched many of his interviews and have purchased his DVD.

I recently watched a documentary on him done about 8 years ago. In the doc it shows an early interview with David on a british TV channel. He states on there that he is the Son of God. The audience breaks out in laughter and is ridiculed by the host.

I found it odd that he would set himself up like that.

Does he mean that we are all sons and daughters of god in terms of infinate consciousness or is literally saying He is the second coming?

Thoughts???

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #8
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee BURTON View Post
But he was admittedly confused as all the information he was receiving put him in overload for a few months.
He is so much stronger now and really doesn't care what critical people think, as long as his messages get out there.
He has gone on record though saying, what he meant but wasn't clear in saying is, we are all God conscious experiencing life subjectively, just like the brilliant Bill Hicks, lol r.i.p
great times ahead.
*sigh* God bless Bill Hicks. Can you imagine the fun he'd have had in 2008?
Old 11-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Lee BURTON,

In that case I shouldn't worry about it. Nobody watches Terry Wogan!

I don't know who would be laughed at more, Icke or somebody who said they watch Tel on the telly....

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
great times ahead.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #10
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
I quote you on that!! yes thats exactly what he means. David knows that we are all the same energy vibrating at different frequencies, and that energy some call god, the is-ness, the all that is, the one etc..... and as we are all part of the one, it can be translated as god children.

p.s that show was wogan , and terry wogan later apologized to David, because Davids predictions have been correct.
I didn't know Wogan had apologised! Good for him! Don't suppose there's a link to it is there?
Old 11-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #11
SplatPantZ

Quote:
I saw the terry wogan interview as broadcast live on the bbc where he did indeed say that.
He also stated that saddam hussein had been killed during the american iraq war.
I lived close to david but did not know him personaly, i believe that he was having a breakdown.
He is a good reporter though!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #12
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve-A,
Lol i guess your right about Wogan.
I'll admit i pointed my finger too, all those years ago, but now i understand a whole lot more and admire him.
Yea steve-B lol,
Bill Hicks was a legend, bless him.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:32 PM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant Man View Post
Thats how explained it himself, he did an interview with the same guy a few years later and it was the interviwers turn to be made to look less than credible. I'm pretty sure the original was more than 8 years ago.

peace
Ya when he made the statement it was 1991. The documentary was done about 8 years ago

I watched the later show when he was invited back. What a contrast. He went from being laughed at to getting a large ovation when he came out. He made the commentator look bad. Good on him!!!!

In the doc it showed how a group in Vancouver tried to blindside him by blocking his appearance on radio shows and book signings. The whole thing backfired on them. Once again David came out lookin good.

Someone was posting on this forum earlier on another thread about how he considered David a fearmonger. I feel the exact opposite. I feel he is one of the true spokesman out there and hope nothing bad happens to him as he going down some pretty nasty rabbit holes!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAVID.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi micjer,

In the bible it is said that not even Jesus said he was the son of God. When asked by Pilat if he said he was the son of God, he replied, "We are all children of God".

It could have been a political mistake by Icke to claim that he was the son of God without explaining what Jesus had said in court so many years ago.

Best regards,

Steve
Thanks Steve,

This is certainly my belief also. I believe he was messenger and the story has been twisted by the PTB.

I recently watched the "Life of Brian" and the spoof has so much more meaning to me now than when I first seen it years ago. "HE'S THE MESIAH"
Old 11-14-2008, 03:01 AM   #15
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Was a political error or hehehe... he was scamed by intradimentional spiritually iliterated beings. hehehe

Cheerzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote