Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 10:20 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default New David Wilcock article, part 3

This thread was already started, but I noticed when trying to reply or open it, it said, "invalid thread." So I started a new one.

I just read this...very interesting indeed.

I want to share that his take on the channeled message about an Oct. 14 ET ship appearance is EXACTLY, to the word, virtually, the same message that I got when I asked my ET sources. They said we are not yet ready, for or against, and that they can not appear until we are.

So the game marches on...stay tuned!

~LOVE AND PEACE PREVAIL ON EARTH~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New David Wilcock article, part 3

here's the link to that article:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=407&Itemid=70
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks I was waiting for that one
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:02 AM   #4
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
This thread was already started, but I noticed when trying to reply or open it, it said, "invalid thread." So I started a new one.

I just read this...very interesting indeed.

I want to share that his take on the channeled message about an Oct. 14 ET ship appearance is EXACTLY, to the word, virtually, the same message that I got when I asked my ET sources. They said we are not yet ready, for or against, and that they can not appear until we are.

So the game marches on...stay tuned!

~LOVE AND PEACE PREVAIL ON EARTH~
thanks theresa, who are your ET sources?... do you have personal contacts w ET's? would you mind sharing?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:50 AM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: New David Wilcock article, part 3

Thank you for the new thread Theresa,
It is evident this is a fixed timeline. There are varied scenario's that are probable, but individual souls have free will at their disposal. Like players on the stage, already given the script (before birth) before going on. It is lost to our consciousness, but like a compass enbeded, still driving us on. We have our contracts to fulfil. We can and some have, gone off script, but the Watcher's (like umpires) can and will tweak the play. Balance is the code, interference is only used to keep all in line and in time. It is our choice to either follow through, or suffer the consequences. Yes, their here, but not for our pleasure, but for theirs! Your information is quite accurate, interference, is not necessary yet. Those who are contactee's have (off stage coaches) that ensure a balance of fairness, against the per-advantages of the Dark Ones. If any spectacle appears in the near soon sky, it will be earth bound created. We are not here to be saved, we our here to save this world and our souls. giovonni
Note: David loves this site for everything political & spooks! www.tbrnews.org/
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:06 AM   #6
Christoker85

Yes, I did post a thread about this earlier because I was so excited to see an update an wanted to let everyone else know and discuss the topic but the admin deleted it saying...

"There is already a very active thread at News and Updates concerning this subject, and we are trying to keep everything as streamlined as possible."

Oh well, I didn't see the hurt in letting everone here know about the update and discuss the topic..anyway

I really enjoyed what David had to say, an also that there will be even another update in just a day or two! He didn't say anything about October 7th, I wonder what his oppinon is on those rumors floating about. Surely he'll have more to say about that and the econmoic changes that have just happend.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:07 AM   #7
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

That was a pretty good summation of what's going on I thought. Not to mention how he threw in the concept of "divine intervention" or "karma" or the "wild card" whatever was effectively done sighting precedence specifically dealing with the subject of the NWO/Illuminati. But now is when all of there dealings are going to start spilling on to the streets of the USA(more so anyways) so we'll see what happens.

Very cool synchronisitic Dave Wil-Cayce kind of day today for me. I had recorded his lectures in Costa Mesa CA for the Mind Body Spirit Business Network meet up back in April. I want to see about getting the OK to post at least portions of it on the web. It was a very cool lecture & workshop with him.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:00 AM   #8
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

I frankly believe that any 'revealing' of an ET presence via exposure of anomalous flying vehicles would need to happen worldwide and for an extended period of time for mass realization to occur. There have been plenty of multiple witnesses to anomalous craft, many with ZERO media coverage. The ridicule/incredulity factor is such that cognitive dissonance kicks in and dissapates any lasting impact.

Yet another (google 'Prophet Yahweh'!) mass sighting prediction - without any substantive proof as to its impendence - is just another day in internet propogated conspiracy. Too many people have cried wolf for me to take notice (unfortunately).

T.C is offline   Reply With Quote