Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default JournalistFilesChargesagainstWHOandUNforBioterrori smandIntenttoCommitMassMurder

Thursday, June 25, 2009 by: Barbara Minton, Natural Health Editor

Quote:
(NaturalNews) As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

More...
http://naturalnews.com/026503_pandem...terrorism.html
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JournalistFilesChargesagainstWHOandUNforBioterrori smandIntenttoCommitMassMurder

I have swine flue at the moment... My symptoms are quite mild compared to other flue's I've has in the past... I'm treating it with garlic, tumeric, vitamin D, enchinacia.... I'm allowing the fever do it's thing and i'ts come down on it's own.... My friend has it and she's not even in bed and her son who is six had it and they put him on Tami flue... onw hour later he went psychotic... the doctor agreed to take him off imedeatly... he got through it Ok with his own imune system... Don't panic any body.. a normal healthy individual gets through this flue just fine... STAY AWAY FROM VACCINES... STAY AWAY FROM TAMI FLUE and don't worry about it...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote