Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 03-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mother given parking ticket "for reviving her severely disabled son"

Mother given parking ticket "for reviving her severely disabled son"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...abled-son.html

A mother who says she stopped her car on a pavement to revive her profoundly disabled son, was given a £100 parking ticket.

By Andrew Alderson, Chief Reporter
Last Updated: 5:50PM GMT 21 Mar 2009

Penny Batkin, 40, says that Richmond Council has refused to back down over the fine despite receiving a letter of explanation from her, supported by her GP.

She says she was taking her son, Freddie, 4, to the Shooting Star children's hospice in Hampton when he began gasping for breath and turning blue.

Related Articles
Mrs Batkin, who has three children, was unaware that she had been captured by traffic wardens who were patrolling the area in a CCTV camera car.

Mrs Batkin, from Hampton Wick, near Richmond, south-west London, said her son is unable to walk or talk and has frequent seizures. "I was so furious when I got the letter. I could hear him gasping in the back seat. My immediate reaction was to pull over and deal with him. I had to release him from the rear passenger seat and resuscitate him. I was away from the busy traffic on a wide pavement and would not have restricted anyone walking past."

The council's appeals' officer quoted a section of the Highway Code in a written response to her letter. It related to parking on the pavement and the official insisted it had been unnecessary to park there.

Mrs Batkin said it had been "rude and insulting" to quote the Highway Code in the letter. "I hadn't parked. I had stopped to deal with an emergency situation," she insisted.

Richmond Aid, a disability advice charity, has taken up the case. A spokeswoman said: "It is absolutely shocking to discover that Richmond Council's parking office cannot find it in their hearts to rescind a parking fine incurred by a desperate mother who had no choice if she was to save the life of her child. We are so appalled we struggle to find the words."
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Mother given parking ticket "for reviving her severely disabled son"

traffic wardens are scummy little hitlers
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mother given parking ticket "for reviving her severely disabled son"

I think they need to upgrade their laws...

The warden will not only be able to give parking tickets but also taze them on sight...

gotta love the citizen of UK...Fear the puppets...its like the government favoring everything on their side and not for the people...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

PLEASE CHECK OUT TPUC.ORG EVERYONE WHAT THIS SITE CONTAINS APPLIES TO EVERYBODY NOT JUST PEOPLE OF THE U.K I IMPORE YOU..................... THIS LITTLE ADOLF WHO ISSUED THIS TICKET AND THE COMPANY YES (RICHMOND COUNCIL IS A CORPORATION)INTERESTED ONLY IN MAKING MONEY WITH ALL OFFICERS POLICE TRAFFIC ect MAKING MONEY FOR THEM
check this site out please it runs alongside what all of us on this site already know it is amazing kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
lemon69
Project Avalon Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
PLEASE CHECK OUT TPUC.ORG EVERYONE WHAT THIS SITE CONTAINS APPLIES TO EVERYBODY NOT JUST PEOPLE OF THE U.K I IMPORE YOU..................... THIS LITTLE ADOLF WHO ISSUED THIS TICKET AND THE COMPANY YES (RICHMOND COUNCIL IS A CORPORATION)INTERESTED ONLY IN MAKING MONEY WITH ALL OFFICERS POLICE TRAFFIC ect MAKING MONEY FOR THEM
check this site out please it runs alongside what all of us on this site already know it is amazing kindest regards dave caster
well said ,also the sister site http://bbc5.tv/index.html, is well worth A visit ,
lemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

JUST PUTTING THIS BACK UP THE LADDER CHECK OUT TPUC.ORG
THIS SITE IS NO LEFTIE GOVERNMENT BASHING COMMIE IN DISGUISE IT IS THE BUSINESS AND BOY WILL IT OPEN YOUR EYES JUST THE THING WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THEY WOULD TIE THIS TRAFFIC WARDEN AND HIS SENIORS IN KNOTS .............. HAPPY SURFING KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER

THANKS LEMON69 THE SISTER SITE IS GREAT I WOULD AGREE ALONG WITH UK COLUMN
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #7
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Yes TPUC is very interesting. The masses may sit up and take note at John Harris' "It's an Illusion"
vipassana is offline   Reply With Quote