Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Norval
Banned

Default Calm Down, And Read It.

While many still attempt to twist this information back to religion, you can forget it, stop trying to
turn this into a religious argument. This is about a document, the bible, as the message from ETs.

With out the religious rhetoric and verbiage, or words, I will attempt to explain what the bible says
in simple terms about what just happened in the Open Letter thread. This concerns all of us here
at Camelot / Avalon. It is there for all to see what took place and who said what to whom. It is
the "why" that needs to be addressed to see the real picture.

With the following premise:
That of accepting that there are ETs amongst us.
That they are the bad ones that were recently kicked out of "heaven".
That the bible gives us the "picture" on the puzzle box.

The whistle blowers have provided us with much of our information about what these bad ETs are
now doing. Thank you to them. Since these bad ETs, cast down fallen angels, are real physical
beings that eat our food, and we theirs, (manna), and have done unbelievable atrocities to
mankind, are right here amongst us at this very forum, what do you think they are up to now?

When it comes to the truth about who and what these bad ETs (the demons of old) really are they
will react in exactly the way it shows in the Open Letter thread. Their tactics and methods are well
stated in the bible. First and foremost is that the head honcho of these bad ETs is also the "father
of the lie". There are lies at every level and even amongst the bad ETs. You should see the look
on their faces and hear their responses when confronted with the facts of their destruction in our
solar system. Many of these bad ETs didn't know that. Many of the bad ETs were lied to also.
Ironic is what I now find that to be. I have heard these words several times, "What? He can't
know that! How can he know that? He's not supposed to know that!" Quite shocking the first
time it happened. You know for a fact, at that time, you are talking to a bad ET and they are
asking those questions of another, obviously, bad ET present.

Now, is the time to either accept what the bible really is or not. Not from the view point of any
other book as they are not needed. Just the bible, read it for what is really is, our true path to the
stars and the good sentient intelligent beings that didn't want these bad ETs as neighbors anymore.
The enemy the good ETs defeated out there are here now, in person and in force. That is not our
problem as they will be dealt with soon enough by a few of mankind and a whole lot of good ETs.
All you have to do is to learn about that new government of the stars that is about to unfold and
the bible is the document to learn it from. Not second hand either, read it for yourselves.

As I have stated before, I don't quote scripture, as it is called, because you should be able to
recognize what I am talking about if you had read it for yourselves. There are those here that can
help ones to get started with out overwhelming them, like starting at Matthew then Galations, 1st
Corinthians, Jude, and Revelations. The last book of the old testament in most bibles is Malachi, a
good first book to read, it's just three pages long.

Any questions?

We will not respond to any questions posed in a religious way, so be advised to
use words that would be used when discussing a government document. That is all we ask.
Thank you all for your support that has been given to us. You are not alone in knowing the bible
ET connection.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #2
Swamisalami
Banned

Default Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Hi Norval, Hi Gale,

Good to see you back
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Norval
Banned

And what do we just get on the news? So Ironic.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/965902

The pope wants all to read their bibles.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
While many still attempt to twist this information back to religion, you can forget it, stop trying to
turn this into a religious argument. This is about a document, the bible, as the message from ETs.

With out the religious rhetoric and verbiage, or words, I will attempt to explain what the bible says
in simple terms about what just happened in the Open Letter thread. This concerns all of us here
at Camelot / Avalon. It is there for all to see what took place and who said what to whom. It is
the "why" that needs to be addressed to see the real picture.

With the following premise:
That of accepting that there are ETs amongst us.
That they are the bad ones that were recently kicked out of "heaven".
That the bible gives us the "picture" on the puzzle box.

The whistle blowers have provided us with much of our information about what these bad ETs are
now doing. Thank you to them. Since these bad ETs, cast down fallen angels, are real physical
beings that eat our food, and we theirs, (manna), and have done unbelievable atrocities to
mankind, are right here amongst us at this very forum, what do you think they are up to now?

When it comes to the truth about who and what these bad ETs (the demons of old) really are they
will react in exactly the way it shows in the Open Letter thread. Their tactics and methods are well
stated in the bible. First and foremost is that the head honcho of these bad ETs is also the "father
of the lie". There are lies at every level and even amongst the bad ETs. You should see the look
on their faces and hear their responses when confronted with the facts of their destruction in our
solar system. Many of these bad ETs didn't know that. Many of the bad ETs were lied to also.
Ironic is what I now find that to be. I have heard these words several times, "What? He can't
know that! How can he know that? He's not supposed to know that!" Quite shocking the first
time it happened. You know for a fact, at that time, you are talking to a bad ET and they are
asking those questions of another, obviously, bad ET present.

Now, is the time to either accept what the bible really is or not. Not from the view point of any
other book as they are not needed. Just the bible, read it for what is really is, our true path to the
stars and the good sentient intelligent beings that didn't want these bad ETs as neighbors anymore.
The enemy the good ETs defeated out there are here now, in person and in force. That is not our
problem as they will be dealt with soon enough by a few of mankind and a whole lot of good ETs.
All you have to do is to learn about that new government of the stars that is about to unfold and
the bible is the document to learn it from. Not second hand either, read it for yourselves.

As I have stated before, I don't quote scripture, as it is called, because you should be able to
recognize what I am talking about if you had read it for yourselves. There are those here that can
help ones to get started with out overwhelming them, like starting at Matthew then Galations, 1st
Corinthians, Jude, and Revelations. The last book of the old testament in most bibles is Malachi, a
good first book to read, it's just three pages long.

Any questions?

use words that would be used when discussing a government document. That is all we ask.
Thank you all for your support that has been given to us. You are not alone in knowing the bible
ET connection.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Yep, I have a question. Are you religious at all? Because you come off like a preacher.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
And what do we just get on the news? So Ironic.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/965902

The pope wants all to read their bibles.
And did you ever see so many funny hats in one room?
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #6
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
Yep, I have a question. Are you religious at all? Because you come off like a preacher.
May I make an observation here?

I've known a few preachers who were anything but religious.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Norval,

Ur tooooo much in just one source. I Agree that bible is Scientific book and that you can find a lot of real truth in there, BUT... Even if there would be 99% Truth...there is still this 1% which can lead you to the wrong path. And thats exact case with the bible...If You want complete picture you have to combine Bible, Quran, Thorah and all other "religious" book's.

This is the only way you can realy know something and be sure about it. If you relay only on one book you'll fail, cos the truth is a BIG Thing cracked into tiny tiny pieces and spread all over space and time.

So people realy should read those books, cose there you can find almost everything you need to know about existance. Just don't read those books as stories, but think when you read them...do not fall in traps where these books talk about so called "god"... "God" backwards is a dog and he is one of those "bad" ET's. (My Apology to real dog's...they are not bad)
Creator is something else. For now you have a chance to start Co-Create and think about Supreme Inteligence later.
So read al of those book's, You'll find a lot of truth, science, wisdom, knowledge in there..

Last edited by Animos; 10-06-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Something about preachers

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:54 PM   #9
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Good one Animos! Nothing hacks me off more that getting excited about the observations of say, 10 people on a particular odd phenomena, only to find that each and every one of them formed their opinions from having read the same book. Before I accept anything I read nowadays, it needs to have the support of others who got their information from different sources.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #10
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
May I make an observation here?

I've known a few preachers who were anything but religious.
My point exactly.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #11
Chesmayne
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

BIBLE:-

http://www.chesmayne.info

01 The Bible is an honest book and tells its story as it was and not how we would like it to have been. The word is not in the Bible and is derived from the Phoenician city of Byblos the principal exporter of papyrus. Greek: biblos, ‘books’ (a collection of books, a library of books, divinely guided). Originally there were no chapters or verses. Stephen Langton, Archbishop of Canterbury (12th century) divided it into chapters. The Genevan Bible was the first to be divided into chapters and verses. It was originally written in Hebrew and Greek. Midrash: ‘to search out’ (a searching of scripture).

02 Revelation: confusion over its interpretation may be due to the fact that its key truths had to be presented in code so that if the book fell into the hands of some first century Roman official, he would not immediately regard it as dangerously subversive. It’s teaching, brilliantly conveyed by means of language and symbolism drawn from the Jewish Scriptures, would be unintelligible to someone without a knowledge of the OT. Christ is the conquering Lion (Rev: 5:5), KI of KIs. Four horsemen = aggression, violence, famine, bloodshed. Apocalypse: from a Greek word meaning ‘revelation’, made to a seer by God or by an angel acting in his name. Crisis-literature (Daniel and the Revelation of John). Eschatological: ‘last things.’ The Bible is not a diary written in God’s hand. It is made up of parables and stories written by men.

The books of the Bible are listed below. The first five books are referred to as the Pentateuch/Torah (‘five-fold’). 01 Genesis 02 Exodus 03 Leviticus 04 Numbers 05 Deuteronomy 06 Joshua 07 Judges 08 Ruth 09 1st Samuel 10 2nd Samuel 11 1st KIs 12 2nd KIs 13 1st Chronicles 14 2nd Chronicles 15 Ezra 16 Nehemiah 17 Esther 18 Job 19 Psalms 20 Proverbs 21 Ecclesiastes (Ben Sirach) 22 Song of Solomon 23 Isiah 24 Jeremiah 25 Lamentations 26 Ezekiel 27 Daniel 28 Hosea 29 Joel 30 Amos 31 Obadiah 32 Jonah 33 Micah 34 Nahum 35 Habkkuk 36 Zephaniah 37 Haggai 38 Zechariah 39 Malachi 40 Matthew 41 Mark 42 Luke 43 John 44 Acts 45 Romans 46 1st Corinthians 47 2nd Corinthians 48 Galatians 49 Ephesians 50 Philippians 51 Colossians 52 1st Thessalonians 53 2nd Thessalonians 54 1st Timothy 55 2nd Timothy 56 Titus 57 Philemon 58 Hebrews 59 James 60 1st Peter 61 2nd Peter 62 1st John 63 2nd John 64 3rd John 65 Jude 66 Revelation.

20 Apocrypha. Greek: hide away. Withheld from general circulation. Apocryphal: a story or anecdote (in character but fictitious). Some of these books are:

01 I and II Esdras. 02 Tobit. 03 Judith. 04 Additions to Esther. 05 Wisdom of Solomon. 06 Ecclesiasticus. 07 Baruch. 08 Song of the three holy children. 09 History of Susanna. 10 Bel and the Dragon. 11 The Prayer of Manasses. 12 I and II Maccabees.

-- -----------------------------------------------------

[Chesmayne,
I reported your posting as it is not even remotely with in posting guidelines. Your posting is also what we would call disinformation. But, thank you for that help in making it easier for others reading to see what we mean.].

Chesmayne: Apologies Norval for the long post but I'm just getting used to adding my two cents on the Avalon forum. I re-edited it today. You may go to my web page if you want to read it in full [the straight orthodox view of the Bible]. My personal view has shifted in the last few years. I'd say the Bible has been edited/censored from the beginning. Whatever the original Christian story was we don't have it today. Disinformation? Where exactly is the dis-information? I usually give 'straight' information as in the above. You may like to view my 'profile' to read my own UFO sighting which occured in 1967 [at bottom of page].

Last edited by Chesmayne; 10-07-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Chesmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:29 AM   #12
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

just asking the question.
the good et's created the bible?
the bad et's created relgious division to control the masses?
on one post you pasted a link that. the pope tells everyone to read the bible.
mine and alot of other peoples assumptions are that the vatican is part of the government elite. part of the religion to control the masses.
i have heard of the acronym of the bible. Basic Information Before Leaving Earth.
this would ring true if we could understand the creation of the bible and its passage through our time. it's handling through our time, as in has it stayed in the right hands or how many times has it been used for dark instead of light.
i'm sure leaders in time have manipulated the information in the bible to further their own cause. so deciphering it's true connection to us and the et's would be the most mammoth of all don't you think?

i hope my intention is comeing across clear norval/gale. it is a hard question to ask because it involves so much. and i hope i asked it in the best way i could. thankyou for coming out with your knowledge
benny
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:55 AM   #13
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Norval,
ET connection.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:08 AM   #14
Norval
Banned

Bennycog deserves an answer, and I will right after I get done PMing Colin our forum admin. Thank you Bennycog.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:26 AM   #15
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question !!

I recently read the Book of Revelation for some reason, I can't remember what prompted it-it was about a month ago, anyway my general understanding of the thing was that a great battle would be fought with lots of fireworks and suffering. There would be lots of confusion and mistrust among people. But, the good guys win so to speak.

Is it your position that the battle is between two et factions, one with selfish motives who would like to subjugate humanity for their own ends, and another faction who would like to allow us our true freedom and sovereignty?

I'm just trying to understand the big picture with regard to your research.

Thanks!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:25 AM   #16
Gale
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Hi Benny,

Quote:
how many times has it been used for dark instead of light.
Just consider how much blood has been shed because of those ones using the Bible for their own purpose.

Quote:
so deciphering it's true connection to us and the et's would be the most mammoth of all don't you think?
It should be the first and foremost task for all us humans. Norval has been doing just that kind of research for over 35 years.

Quote:
Basic Information Before Leaving Earth
the flight manual!
Your questions are appreciated.

Hi Pilot,

Revelations can be a difficult read, it does take time to research. This is not about human sovereignty. Back up a bit closer to the first part of what this is all about. Humanity was handed over for testing, to test our integrity, our heart, would we ultimately be up to the challenge of why we were created and we were created with the attributes and qualities of our Creator. As a result, some of those ET’s were extremely jealous, angry and hateful of us. Also Lucifer wanted to place his throne above our Creators, thus confrontation started.
The sovereignty belongs to our Creator and now his son, our brother, King Jesus.
So the different factions would be the good ET’s and the bad ET’s.

Norval/Gale

Last edited by Gale; 10-07-2008 at 03:44 AM. Reason: to add
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:43 AM   #17
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Get more info and knowledge here

http://www.sacred-texts.com/

Bible is just one of many 1000's of books, so in the bible is just 0,1% Truth..everything else is BS, but do read it, cos this 0,1% is 99,9% more than people think know now.

Last edited by Animos; 10-07-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:49 AM   #18
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Pilot,

Revelations can be a difficult read, it does take time to research. This is not about human sovereignty. Back up a bit closer to the first part of what this is all about. Humanity was handed over for testing, to test our integrity, our heart, would we ultimately be up to the challenge of why we were created and we were created with the attributes and qualities of our Creator. As a result, some of those ET’s were extremely jealous, angry and hateful of us. Also Lucifer wanted to place his throne above our Creators, thus confrontation started.
The sovereignty belongs to our Creator and now his son, our brother, King Jesus.
So the different factions would be the good ET’s and the bad ET’s.

Norval/Gale
[/QUOTE]

So our creator also created Lucifer, Lucifer tried to claim he was above the creator, and started this fight? Like a jealous older child ? They are jealous of our ability to what? What exactly have we got that others lack?

I am truly a friend of Jesus in the It doesn't matter if he's real or not kind of way-I feel his message is true. When you say our brother, king Jesus, you are not saying this in the traditional religious way?? It's hard to put that down after years of it being presented in that fashion, for me sometimes. I remember wondering as a kid in church why miracles don't happen NOW, why we can't seem to do all the things Jesus could do and said we could do, too. I never understood why people believed it if it wasn't true today. Miracles and healings & whatnot.

I rejected the whole lot in my teens but came around to agreeing with the message of love, peace, etc. I'm with you and very interested in your work, please keep it coming, I think many of us are interested and welcome a nice, civilized discussion of this topic.

Thanks!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:51 AM   #19
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent work Norval and Gale, just excellent after finally reading before assuming this was just another religious thread. I would appreciate any of your opinions on the below list of additional books. I read Revelations last night after getting off the web and this will be the first time I read it from New to Old. I have read it the traditional way all the way through several times as well as just picking a book to read. This indeed may be very interesting. Thank you both for all the insight.
The Essene Gospel of Peace which was removed\altered after The Council of Nicaea
The Nag Hammadi Codez as well as the The Apocryphon of John found in 1945
The Book of Enoch
Rumored Fake Rapture by the ptb have you heard anything on this scale or could they possibly pull something like this off.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 AM   #20
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

Norval

I hear ya. Have thought this for a long time. Tho yours and my interpretations might differ, I have seen it for a long time. But only really allowed myself to see it about 3 years ago. You obviously believe very passionately about this and have other experiences to back up what you're saying - other insights. Can't argue with that.

I think the same is true for many ancient texts - it's all in there in amongst the layers of exegesis and translation. Jesus is really pivotal to the story of this world. There is something critical about his role I believe. I love the way when his disciples are trying to figure out who he is and make their various suggestions he says (or is reported to say) "your words, not mine! That's you saying that, not me!" and yet in John he says "I am He." (The Messiah).
But John was written after the fall of Jerusalem and the destuction of the temple (AD70) so you'd be looking back saying, hey evefrything that JC said was true, so he MUST have been the Messiah. The Bible is full of Agendas, but if you can sift past those to the folksy records of what people saw and what happened you can see what Norval I think is talking about.
I hope I'm right in what I've interpreted, Norval, that you're not saying ET's made the Bible, as we know it now deliberately, just that by virtue of the story that it is a record of it contains this crucial information, as do other books that were left out of the Canon at various points. You are saying you have to get to the gut of the story that's in there. I for one have found it really tough and mentally painful to actually shed the interpretation I was conditioned for so many years to accept. It's tough and it hurts.

I also think the Bible is not the only source of important information.

The Quran contains a brilliant summary of the Torah but from a slightly different perspective. I also think that Mohammed was a recipient of revelation, but that this got screwed up too, as these things do.

I could say absolutley loads on this topic but I'm really tired today.

Just wanted to give a nod.

Have a great day folks. x

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. "
Martin Luther King

Last edited by Mummy_bean; 10-07-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #21
Norval
Banned

Swami,
We never left, only stopped posting in that thread for obvious reasons of moderation problems.

Norval,
Now THAT was ironic.

Bodzoyfa,
An obvious poster that has failed to read before posting. Just as they haven't read the posting
guidelines and subsequent requests about posting from our moderators and administrator.
But to answer that question, again, nope, I am not the least bit religious. As the bible lists several
positions, or levels, of oversight within the community, I have been called a minister, priest, and a
few other things. I think "infidel" was my favorite.

Gazbom,
Now it's not nice to pick on the hats that ones wear, , , , but did you get a load of those dresses?

Brinty,
Quite the truth there.

Animos,
Quote:
"Ur tooooo much in just one source."
I think you meant to type "to much INTO just one source"?
Provided you had read the disclosures I have made as to sources, you would have not made that
observation.

Ashatav,
uhmmmmm, it would have been nice to just get your viewpoint about that video.
I don't have the time to watch ALL videos, but the youtube ones about dumb drivers are very
funny to watch.

Brinty,
Good point, validation and confirmation is always good to get. But just reading books about a
"book" does not constitute having read "the book". Not saying this of you, but that is what most
people have done. There came a time in Gale's and my discussions and research investigations
when I just had to pop off with, "Just read the damn book!" . She then did, and the rest is history.

Chesmayne,
I reported your posting as it is not even remotely with in posting guidelines.
Your posting is also what we would call disinformation. But, thank you for that help in making it
easier for others reading to see what we mean.

Bennycog,
There used to be some great information about how we got the bible at the United Bible Societies
web site, you could try there? Thanks for your input.

Pilot,
A real good way to find the answers is to do word searches in a computer bible. One can learn
alot and get the answers they are seeking that way.

Trishgate,
As we have said before, many books, but we use the bible as the one to measure all others
against. A three page book in the bible called Malachi gives a good summary of the whole book.

Mummy bean,
It never hurts to know what, and who, is saying when and where.
Yes, think of the wine skins, new into old, most will not be able to, as one person recently posted
me, leave the old for the new.

Well, I do appreciate all the responses, there is yet much work of investigations and research to
be done. With the bible as the picture on the box this big puzzle came in one can figure out the
puzzle. No, it won't sit well with many, and no, it won't help those that are blinded to it's message.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #22
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mummy bean,
It never hurts to know what, and who, is saying when and where.
Actually it does. But never mind.

Thanks for your responses Norval.

Just curious to know, were you ever religious? In the past? Did you ever worship anything or anyone? Just wondering what's your story.....? I mean, way back...
Old 10-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #23
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A three page book in the bible called Malachi gives a good summary of the whole book.
Just for fun I went and read the first chapter of Malachi. It seems to be mostly about the LORD complaining about people bringing unacceptable sacrifices to him, such as blind, crippled, and diseased animals.

OK, what does this have to do with ET's?

Also, what kind of God requires animal sacrifices? It seems rather sick to me. Also, supposedly God created the blind or crippled animals; this book makes him seem rather small minded to think less of them.

PS - I was a Christian for years and have read the Bible many times. I cannot relate to your idea at all that the book has anything to do with ETs or really with much of anything that is going on today. It is a collection of stories and myths from thousands of years ago - how could it possibly be relevant to today?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:08 PM   #24
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

You are so full of crap, Norval. *I KNOW* YOU are full of crap, because the first post on this thread of yours is crap in everyway. I know because I am the *secret witness* of the Kingdom Of God. I really hope that the Mods of the Avalon can close down this thread or, close Norval for causeing such crap. Trust me, you or anybody else does not want to upset the Almighty-Creator God.

*IF* you can Norval, could you PLEASE EXPLAIN in "detail" of what or how you know what you is talking about is not the crap you are talking about? I need to know or not, that you are not one of those idiots who who just talks on and on and endless crap all the time... PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL AND TRUTH ABOUT WHAT *YOU* SAY... MR NORVAL.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #25
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

*secret witness*

eh? Don't TELL everyone!!!!!!!!

Gordon I think more people have their 'crapometer' on that they let on on here...

Tags
bible, books, spirituality truth, ufo, et's