Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 06-29-2009, 08:28 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default MARTIAL LAW.. imminent!?

Is this true?? Just found this...

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff are on the verge of declaring a 'national emergency' as to preempt a "MARTIAL LAW" decree that is currently being prepared by foreign born alleged President Barack Obama.

further reading..

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1246223647

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1246224113

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MARTIAL LAW.. imminent!?

American citizens...

Just wondered at what point do they declare an National Emergency? At the moment they are saying there are 1,000,000 cases of Avian Flu? Dont know if thats true or not? Surely this can't be true?

quote.
"WASHINGTON (AFP) — At least one million people in the United States have had swine flu, or around 50 times more than the number of cases reported to health authorities, US health authorities said Friday.

"We're saying that there have been at least a million cases of the new H1N1 virus so far this year in the United States," said Anne Schuchat of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

further..http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...0bnVR0RWj0VHvg

viking

Last edited by viking; 06-29-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
American citizens...

Just wondered at what point do they declare an National Emergency? At the moment they are saying there are 1,000,000 cases of Avian Flu? Dont know if thats true or not? Surely this can't be true?

quote.
"WASHINGTON (AFP) — At least one million people in the United States have had swine flu, or around 50 times more than the number of cases reported to health authorities, US health authorities said Friday.

"We're saying that there have been at least a million cases of the new H1N1 virus so far this year in the United States," said Anne Schuchat of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

further..http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...0bnVR0RWj0VHvg

viking
viking,

I'm paying attention but I don't have anything constructive to say, unfortunately. I don't know!!!

I know that I listened to Alex Jones' show from yesterday and my understanding after listening is that we're in a final 3 month count-down to irreversible tyranny.

We the people could stop this if we had the knowledge and the will...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know where the figures are coming from but my sources say there is only just under 16000 cases in the US there's only 5698 in Mexico. I think there's more chance that it will be a war with North Korea , it seems North Korea ramping it up with Japan.North Korea say " if any aircraft from Japan fly into it's air space it will be attacked even if its 0.001mm inside" see BBC World News
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #5
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Personally around here , heard of 2 cases nearby but thats it, this swine flu is a non issue at the moment, although this may be the pre-curser to this fall as this may be the bridge flu between something deadly and something contagious, chances of that are 50/50. I would say it's being trumped up hard by those that want to push a mass vaccination without clinical trails.

As for 3 months, I have had a feeling for a long time september will be the month of change, I don't know why I just do. So for the good of all , please try and do as much prep work from now until this fall and pray everyday for you and your family's safety and the peace of the world. Keep reaching for the light knowing goodness is all aorund you no matter what happens.

There are many souls of the earth that are here that are the champions of goodness and light than what you really realize, they will resonate much positive energy when the time comes. Believe it.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post

...So for the good of all, please try and do as much prep work from now until this fall and pray everyday for you and your family's safety and the peace of the world. Keep reaching for the light knowing goodness is all aorund you no matter what happens.

...There are many souls of the earth that are here that are the champions of goodness and light than what you really realize, they will resonate much positive energy when the time comes. Believe it.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is this true?? Just found this...

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff are on the verge of declaring a 'national emergency' as to preempt a "MARTIAL LAW" decree that is currently being prepared by foreign born alleged President Barack Obama.

further reading..

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1246223647

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1246224113

viking
It is absolutely not true--this site has been posting this garbage for years, and it has never, ever panned out. Completely bogus!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
It is absolutely not true--this site has been posting this garbage for years, and it has never, ever panned out. Completely bogus!

Thanks Sarah ... much appreciated ... Are you refering to the site they were posted on or where they originally came from?

viking
Old 06-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

The fourwinds10 site in particular. They post lots of disinformation there from dubious sources.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The fourwinds10 site in particular. They post lots of disinformation there from dubious sources.
I haven't read everything there, but what I've read sounded almost like science-fiction to me...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes alot of the sources are dubious...however I have also found alot of 'Truths' with the Fourwinds site, confirmed at later dates.

Always discern ,'yes' but don't judge if it sounds a bit outlandish...'Truth is stranger than fiction'

viking
Old 06-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
There are many souls of the earth that are here that are the champions of goodness and light than what you really realize, they will resonate much positive energy when the time comes. Believe it.
Sorry but they have gone on holiday and won't be back for 200 years, and when they get back they have to help all those that have been having a really bad time before they get around to helping a few westerns that are finding it a bit tough.

Sorry pyrangello this isn't a personal attack on you, just wondering why these champions of light haven't helped those that have been dying for years from hunger and war.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
American citizens...

viking
Here are the figures from wikepedia:
Laboratory confirmed human cases affected by H1N1:

74,076 cases worldwide
355 : death worldwide

US: 27,717
deaths: 147

number of countries affected with confirmed cases worldwide:121

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:49 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Flu tracker

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:26 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Here are the figures from wikepedia:
Laboratory confirmed human cases affected by H1N1:

74,076 cases worldwide
355 : death worldwide

US: 27,717
deaths: 147

number of countries affected with confirmed cases worldwide:121

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic

Kindness
mudra
Thank you mudra. These figures are much more reliable...as they have risen the number of affected to one million.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They are anticipating 100,000 cases a day starting next month in the U.K.

Swine flu: 100,000 UK cases a day by August

Sarah Boseley and Severin Carrell
guardian.co.uk, Thursday 2 July 2009 22.02 BST
Article history
More than 100,000 people could be diagnosed with swine flu every day by the end of August, the government said, announcing that the disease can no longer be contained in the UK.

A Commons statement by the health secretary, Andy Burnham, marks a watershed in the spread of the flu. No more schools will be closed, unless forced to by the lack of staff or if the pupils are especially vulnerable. Families and people in contact with those with flu will not be given preventative antiviral drugs.

The new policy of treatment for those with diagnosed illness, rather than containment, has already begun in the hotspots – chiefly London, Birmingham and Scotland.

The change of tactic is the predicted response to the swelling number of people infected. There are now 7,447 diagnosed cases in the UK, but the number is doubling every week. If they continue in this way, said Burnham in his statement, "we could see over 100,000 cases per day by the end of August". He later stressed that the figure "is a projection. It is not a fact. This is how the disease could develop and we don't know."

Those sorts of numbers would put a heavy burden on the NHS, which is already feeling the strain in some areas. The new strategy will help keep those with possible symptoms out of GP surgeries.

People who think they may have flu are now being advised to go online and check their symptoms on the NHS website or call the swine flu information line, on 0800 1 513 513. Anyone still concerned after that should phone their GP, who can provide a diagnosis over the phone. If swine flu is confirmed, they will be issued with an authorisation voucher, which a "flu friend" can take to an antiviral drug collection point, which may be a pharmacy or a health centre.

But health officials in Scotland doubt the virus will spread dramatically across the UK, as it seems to have peaked in Scotland, which saw the first big outbreaks, and the first two deaths in Europe.

The rapid spread of the virus has slowed down in Paisley, which suffered the second largest outbreak, and it has disappeared in Dunoon, where a coachload of football fans were infected. In Glasgow, until recently the worst affected area of the UK, infection rates have stabilised. After infection rates peaked at 111 confirmed cases on 25 June, the rate in Scotland has remained steady at an average of about 60 new cases a day over the last week. There is no evidence that infection rates in Scotland, where the virus first arrived in late April, were doubling.

Dr Harry Burns, Scotland's chief medical officer, said he was "now optimistic that sometime over the next few weeks, the rate of transmission will begin to slow down" [in Scotland].

It was entirely possible, he added, that the outbreaks elsewhere in the UK would also slow down in a matter of weeks.

The fatality rate also appears to be low. In the UK, only three people – all with significant underlying health problems – have died out of 7,447 confirmed cases. Health experts believe more people have caught swine flu but shown no symptoms.

In the United States, the official figures show 27,725 Americans have contracted H1N1, with 127 deaths. The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, in Atlanta, estimates that a million Americans may have caught swine flu but not been to a doctor, suggesting that fatality rates are as low as 0.012%, Burns said.

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control reported on Thursday that of 69,177 cases which had been detected worldwide, only 328 people had died – a fatality rate of 0.47%.

However, Sir Liam Donaldson, the chief medical officer, said that it was not yet possible to work out the death rate from the virus, "given the unreliability of the data", but that it would become clearer in the coming months.

The first batches of vaccine will arrive in August.

Although the UK has ordered enough for the entire population, it will arrive in batches. At-risk groups would get it first, said Donaldson: those especially vulnerable because of diseases which have compromised their immune systems or affect their breathing, such as asthma.

New flu strains cannot be eradicated. They simply become part of the seasonal flu mix. Donaldson said that swine flu could continue to cause extra deaths for five years. "We will need the vaccine in years to come," he said.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #17
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings!

I don't know about other areas of the U.S. or UK, however my wife works for a prominent internal medicine doctor in the Dallas TX area. She has consistently told me that they are NOT seeing any minor outbreaks.. much less major ones.. of the so-called "swine flu". They have also not been seeing any significant flu outbreaks of any kind.

This pandemic situation is clearly, to me, a fabricated event. The reasons behind the event are numerous, but there seems to be very good evidence that the "swine flu" event did not go off as had been planned by the companies that had intended to profit from a major outbreak.

The problem now is that the pandemic alarm has already been sounded by the W.H.O. in order to force sovereign governments into a unified global response using a new, untested vaccine that will not be effective against the known strain of so-called "swine flu" because this particular flu virus continues to mutate as it spreads through the small population that it has infected.

The question that every person on this planet will have to ask themselves is "will I allow an untested vaccine to be injected into my body and the bodies of those I love and care for?"

Some may remember from their history classes that the last time this happened was during the polio epidemic. And many of you already know that the polio vaccine did NOT cure polio. The polio virus died out on it's own by means of quaranteening the infected victims and using basic sanitation methods that are commonplace in the developed nations today.

Think.. and question everything!

Seekntruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
The question that every person on this planet will have to ask themselves is "will I allow an untested vaccine to be injected into my body and the bodies of those I love and care for?"
I'm also hoping that healthcare workers will refuse to go along with instructions to carry out mandatory injections.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:23 AM   #19
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
Greetings!

I don't know about other areas of the U.S. or UK, however my wife works for a prominent internal medicine doctor in the Dallas TX area. She has consistently told me that they are NOT seeing any minor outbreaks.. much less major ones.. of the so-called "swine flu". They have also not been seeing any significant flu outbreaks of any kind.

This pandemic situation is clearly, to me, a fabricated event. The reasons behind the event are numerous, but there seems to be very good evidence that the "swine flu" event did not go off as had been planned by the companies that had intended to profit from a major outbreak.

The problem now is that the pandemic alarm has already been sounded by the W.H.O. in order to force sovereign governments into a unified global response using a new, untested vaccine that will not be effective against the known strain of so-called "swine flu" because this particular flu virus continues to mutate as it spreads through the small population that it has infected.

Some may remember from their history classes that the last time this happened was during the polio epidemic. And many of you already know that the polio vaccine did NOT cure polio. The polio virus died out on it's own by means of quaranteening the infected victims and using basic sanitation methods that are commonplace in the developed nations today.

Think.. and question everything!

Seekntruth
well said. I agree that there is a lot of fear mongering with hidden agendas, its almost as though the first 'outbreak' was an exercise, by the powers that be. According to some, the next outbreak could be worse. I dont have any thoughts on this, no feelings of alarm.
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #20
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

After a search on the forums , I don't think anyone ever mentionned this one:
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm (middle of page)
I think it has been posted there for the first time:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage554515/pg1

The source mentionned is missing:
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...;show_parent=1

OpenYourEyes is an email address:
truth-4-all@hotmail.com
source: http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...921;title=APFN

Might be disinfo. Nobody mentionned writing to this email address on the godlikeproductions.com thread. They said it's bs, but nobody tried to verify the source.

Quote:
OpenYourEyes
US Marine BOASTS of MARTIAL LAW TAKEOVER In USA by MARINES
Sat May 24, 2008 07:12

SPECIAL REPORT from BOZEMAN, MONTANA-

US MARINE DRILL SERGEANT BOASTS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CIVILIANS UNDER MARTIAL LAW IN THE USA/MONTANA

I am still kinda reeling from what a US Marine admitted to me in a long conversation...a crack US Marine drill sergeant with 12 years of professional training and being a trainer in the Marines. He specialized in hardening them to win (ie-fire on women and children wherever appropriate, "show no mercy" etc.)

He CONFIRMED lots of things to me to me I already knew, and revealed lots of new things to me.

MARINE CONFIRMS PRISONER BOXCARS PREPOSITIONED EVERYWHERE FOR MARTIAL LAW-

more...

Last edited by metaw3; 07-08-2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: more info
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #21
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this...Is this true??? ...

"ALERT Martial law takeover of Hardin Montana – federalization of local police departmentForeign Police Brought In For Hardin Montana And Other American Cities"

viking
Old 10-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
we're in a final 3 month count-down to irreversible tyranny.
Irreversible?

Not a chance

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:15 AM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just found this...Is this true??? ...

"ALERT Martial law takeover of Hardin Montana – federalization of local police departmentForeign Police Brought In For Hardin Montana And Other American Cities"

YouTube - ALERT Martial law takeover of Hardin Montana - federalization of local police deptartment

viking
Why did you leave the word "Planning" out of your quote. It changes everything.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Why did you leave the word "Planning" out of your quote. It changes everything.

A..
Hi Anchor... I didn't leave it out it wasn't there in the first place...!

Do you think it will get to this??

viking
Old 10-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #25
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, putting myself in the shoes of the PTB for a moment: I believe any martial law won't be declared until after April 1, 2010 the date of the census. Of course, they could declare martial law before that and just force everyone to be counted, but it would be messy and disorganized.

Ok, removing those nasty shoes now.....

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote