Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 12-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #1
Mudança
Avalon Senior Member

Default Let's talk about the future for a change!

And I mean LONGTERM future!

Firstly I'd like to greet all of you as I'm still relatively new and would like you all to know it's great being able to share my ideas with you.

There's lots of information regarding upcoming events and survival, and I believe its important to focus on the now and live every moment consciously within the present...however
Talking about the future is fun!
It can help take the focus away from supposed impending danger and this is the purpose for this thread.
Lets share some ideas about what we would do to rebuild our lives.

We could start 20-50 years down the line from now

Let's assume the "transformative process" is reaching some form of completion, perhaps we are in our communities living off grid, totally self supported and all previous systems of power distribution, economy and education have at the very least changed.

Where do we go from here?

We're looking for suggestions regarding how we may re-organise ourselves as a mass populace

How and what we use technology for and what potential advancements there may be.

How do we deal with education, what do we teach?

Generally, how would we do things differently?

Let's roll with it and see what we can come up with.

Last edited by Mudança; 12-19-2008 at 09:53 AM.
Mudança is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
WorldAgape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Let's talk about the future for a change!

This is a great thread. Personally I would like to see mankind working alongside nature in the future. Abolish ALL of the current systems- Have a resource based currancy or no currancy what so ever- (to stop the elite from skrewwing us again) . WORLD PEACE- Making all technology (Unknown and known) available for every living being on this planet. Find a way to prolong life-
Use energy that is environmentallyfriendly/ free energy- EXPLORE SPACE
More family time and less work. No huge corporations.

DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!

As far as teaching goes- I would like to see everyone express themselves through art/dance/music/writing etc- learning about the environment. Science- teaching people that the possibilities are endless
etc.
WorldAgape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Democracy doesn't work. Way too many opportunities for corruption. humanity needs to restore two things to its society in order to move onward.

1) The sacred feminine. squashed centuries ago on a global scale in multiple religions.

2) The return of our Elders place in society as teachers, leaders and mentors. Locking up our elders in "old age homes" is the equivalent of sending the kindergarten teacher away leaving the kids to run amok.

After these are addressed and fixed we will have the foundation to rebuild society

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

oh and btw Mudança...

Welcome to Avalon!

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:06 AM   #5
Mudança
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks GaiaLove!

By the restoration of the sacred feminine, I understand this to mean that people will act from their hearts (and guidance of) rather than a purely "logical mind" based consciousness in which decisions can easily be manipulated by the naivety of the ego.

Would this be correct to you?
Mudança is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
Yoga Nanda
Avalon Senior Member

I like your threads!!! i'm gonna be a right pedigree clotheshorse by the time iv finished reading. There'll be no more buses, cars or aeroplanes as we know them, 'free energy' will be used to propel our flying and magnetic cars. There'll be no war as disputes will be settled by a council....( o no not the bloody council again!!!!!!)......., everybody will be prosperous rather than a system where the worker bees get paid next to a minimum wage ( apart from the plumbers of course), the whole class system argument of inverted snobbery will disappear cos those who survived will be just overjoyed to have someone else left to talk to, and i'll have a whole troop of buddhist monks to levitate my grand piano up and down the mountainside every time i want to go on tour!!! best wishes folks xxx
Yoga Nanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoga Nanda View Post
I like your threads!!! i'm gonna be a right pedigree clotheshorse by the time iv finished reading. There'll be no more buses, cars or aeroplanes as we know them, 'free energy' will be used to propel our flying and magnetic cars. There'll be no war as disputes will be settled by a council....( o no not the bloody council again!!!!!!)......., everybody will be prosperous rather than a system where the worker bees get paid next to a minimum wage ( apart from the plumbers of course), the whole class system argument of inverted snobbery will disappear cos those who survived will be just overjoyed to have someone else left to talk to, and i'll have a whole troop of buddhist monks to levitate my grand piano up and down the mountainside every time i want to go on tour!!! best wishes folks xxx
utopia

Sounds wonderful my friend!

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote