Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #26
Myrddin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North and South Carolina

Hi Guys

Another one here, I currently live just north of Hickory and work in Charlotte. If your city folk go a little north of Asheville to Weaverville, a few small/local communities there that will help you out. If your country folk leave Asheville going either west or north near the Tenn. State line heavy mountain/woods life will be rough but safer.

If your pushed for time from Charlotte head to Boone approx 1.5 hrs away, once in Boone head west at least to Banner Elk, points west of Banner Elk are also good. Again if you north of Boone/Banner Elk, very heavy mountian/ woods.

If by chance you visit Boone, drop by "Ancient Wisdom" great coffee shop and book store, very gifted lady there that can help you greatly in most things.

Keep your butt down and your nose in the wind

Myrddin
Myrddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #27
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Florida right now, but I have had my eye on Cherokee County for some time now. I am looking around for land. If anyone starts a group effort towards a sustainable "off the grid" community, I would be most interested in talking. Its hard to buy land on your own, and I definitely want to stay out of the "bank" thing. There is a good chance people who are selling will owner-finance. Also if you all are going to meet, let me know when and I will try and come up. Its a goodly drive, but I am motivated. Peace.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:16 AM   #28
Lajvanti
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I have a log cabin in Maggie Valley NC and plan on heading there, if becomes necessary. If a group would like to get started in that area, please email me.
Lajvanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #29
warrenog
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,
This is Guy. Just stumbled onto Project Camelot a couple of months ago. Kinda overwhelmed by all of this and my head is still working all of this out. Logged on the net and the first thing mentioned was Iran. Wouldn't you know. I live in the Hickory area. I am sure most of you know where that is (about an hour from the mountains). Sure would like to talk to some pople on here for a little clarity.
Guy
warrenog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:22 AM   #30
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenog View Post
Hello,
This is Guy. Just stumbled onto Project Camelot a couple of months ago. Kinda overwhelmed by all of this and my head is still working all of this out. Logged on the net and the first thing mentioned was Iran. Wouldn't you know. I live in the Hickory area. I am sure most of you know where that is (about an hour from the mountains). Sure would like to talk to some pople on here for a little clarity.
Guy
No clarity here my friend. There is a lot of conflicting information and misinformation. I'd say try to focus on the positive outlooks you read: spiritual awakening, consciousness ascension, people waking up, etc. You can and should be wisely prepared physically and spiritually for the worst without reading any of the threads of doomsday scenarios. Which is pretty much where I think this thread is going in terms of support and is quite positive in my opinion. The potential negatives in everything else is loss of the present in fear of the future. Like Bill Hicks says, they kill the guys that tell you the truth, the guys that tell you that this life is just a ride....so enjoy it. Slainte!
DapperDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #31
warrenog
Avalon Senior Member

I would completely agree with you on the many different ideas and opinions found on these threads. I know only enough to be dangerous when it comes to conscious ascension, etc. When I first logged on to Project Camelot I was shocked at some of the things I was hearing and reading. I asked a friend to look at the Project Camelot website, and of course, she said I was crazy and needed to stop reading that mess. Well, I thought maybe I am crazy. So I kind of stayed away for a while, logging on only to read some discussions and that was all. Tonight, I find myself back on here again. The idea that nothing is coincidence continues to ring in my ear and the feeling there is something here for me. So with all of that beng said, can you tell me where I can find some good solid info on "being awakened." Thanks for your help.
Guy
warrenog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #32
David
Avalon Senior Member

There are many different ways people here have been awakened but they all allude to the same direction. You will have to digest a lot of information but for starters, watch the videos on Project Camelot. Try starting with Jim Sparks or maybe even reading "The Gaia Project" but make your own conclusions.

For me, it started 23 years ago at age 10 with abductions. Only after listening to the videos and piecing together fragments of taught knowledge from these abductions did I start to understand what was actually happening to me.

We have some tough times ahead of us. Be strong, be prepared and do not let fear control you.

-Graduation is near.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #33
Dark Cove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscience View Post
I'm glad to see that there are many people in NC who are serious about orginizing a ground crew. I am willing to offer my services as a programmer. I know 14 programming languages, all self taught. I am aware that programming will not be very important when I will be needed in the near future, but I am also somewhat good at farming and survival in general. I have read many books and watched many shows on survival, and I'm sure I could be of some help. I have also been in an environmental class, in which, I learned many differient survival techniques, memorized trees and plants, and built shelters. I have been in 3 AP architecture classes, and to top that off, I design and program games, and maps for those games. I humbly request that nobody underestimate me due to my age. I have been researching the topics presented by Project Camelot for about a year now, maybe over.

My mother owns a lot of land in Texas that I could go to, but the mountains may be a possible better place. I was thinking the air would get thin up in the mountains, and we would probably be roughing the whole trip, then have to survive there. that may not be ideal, but it's about all we've got.
I am less concerned about your age than I am about your future plans!??
Never fear, your programming skills will give you a lot of use no matter the future and will be a big help with homegrown energy sources.

However, Air Force..programming missles..? please reconsider unless you stick flowers in the end of those missles!

MIT is a great place for your education and the intellectual energy is incredible. I was working there from '85 - '90 before returning to the mtns here in WNC. Do not worry, here at 4500 ft the air is not thin.

Cheers,
Dark Cove
Dark Cove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:52 AM   #34
DavidF
Avalon Senior Member

There is a beautiful piece of land going up for auction on November 5 th.
It has 269 total acres with 213 wooded and 50 open. We are trying
to raise the funds to offer a competitive bid.

This land has great potential to form a community. If you are interested
send me a private e-mail and I will send you information on our group
and the land. We will have a tour of the land this weekend. It is
located in Madison County.

David
DavidF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:49 AM   #35
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Stony Point here East of Hickory. Add me as a friend.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #36
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

ROLE CALL!!!!

HOW MANY OF US CAROLINIANS ARE STILL ON AVALON?

PLEASE SIGN IN OR PM ME PLEASE!

PEACE AND GOOD WILL!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #37
DavidF
Avalon Senior Member

I posted some information on a potential piece of property in October of
2008. We raised approximately $100,000 and went to the auction hoping
to have an opportunity to buy the property. A land developer and the lender
got in a bidding war and the lender won the bid at 1.6 million. So it appeared
that we lost our opportunity to purchase this land.

Here we are 6 months later and the lender still has this property that he
wants to un load. He has recently approached us to see if we are
interested. It appears at this time no one else is interested in the property.
We are a group of well diversified people, some coming from the business
world, the non profit area, primitive skills and a herbologist to name a few.

We believe this property has some sort of spiritual guidance on it. We need
to raise funding to have an opportunity to buy it from the lender. If you
are interested in this opportunity send me a private message. We should
have a proposal written in 2 weeks. Anyone serious in this opportunity
will have a chance to look at this property and meet our group before
providing any funding. We feel we need to raise $300,000 at this time
to start the ball rolling.

If you seriously think earth changes are on the horizon and are willing to
make a commitment send me an e-mail. I believe there is no hiding
place on this property if you are service to self it is not a place you
would want to live on.

DavidF
DavidF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #38
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
ROLE CALL!!!!

HOW MANY OF US CAROLINIANS ARE STILL ON AVALON?

PLEASE SIGN IN OR PM ME PLEASE!

PEACE AND GOOD WILL!
WynaDeYo, Greetings...

I recieved a message from you but I don't know how to return a message to you... This place is so big and I get lost. ::00)) My apologies.

We aren't far from Welcome, tis true.

Warm Regards,

Deborah
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #39
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

North Cackalacians LOL

I'm a tarhealer. Supplied with healing herbs and books and knowledge and practical experience.

I'm spreading the word...

There needs to be an herbalist with in walking distance to everyone. I've asked there be more herbalists in our midst and are preparing to offer advice and herbal treatments local neighbors. Every neighborhood should have at least one. Neighbors who are aware of your service should support you as an herbalist.... with whatever your herbalist needs to build up his or her herbal dispensary. , books, herbs, bottles, tins, even alcohol used for making tinctures. We herblaists.. need cleaning solutions, bandaging, salves, spray bottles, supplies of empty capsules for herbal suppliments, clays and other... Chances are you'll need him or her at some point in the future, for you or your loved one. We also need medicinal plants for our herbal gardens.

For those who have begun your neighborhood herbal dispensary..... such like as defined below...

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=dispensary

..... there may come time sooner or later, that your service to your neighbors will become indispensible.

It's not likely that you'll be able to charge money for your services. So a love offering ..... something of value can be exchanged. So as an example, you could get eggs and or other, in exchange for your homemade liniment or worming remedy for their pet... I'm just throwing this out there for your consideration...

To you that overstands what I'm saying... and either have a dispensary or will start your dispensary to serve in your immediate area...

You could print out a notice to be given to your neigbors within say... a mile distance from your home/office/dispensary... informing them of your service. Let them know that you are taking donations for say, dropper bottles, spray bottles, tincture bottles, sticky lables, and anything else needed in the herbal dispensary.

I have herb plants growing on two pieces of land. Lets say that Mr or Ms Jones has begun building up their dispensary... they have extra healing plants to exchange for my healing plants, we could have more variety to work with near our dispensaries.

Since this is a Carolina thread, anyone near the peidmont NC area are welcome to contact me to trade healing plant starts for this spring.

I hope this made sense... if not, my sincerest apologies...

Kind Regards, Deborah...
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #40
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone!

Charleston, SC
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #41
Riverine
Avalon Senior Member