Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:20 PM   #51
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

ok, Veni Vidi, took some notes.

Now, it was really my first day reading over at the ATS forum, so I don't have a feel, or a sense of what the place is like.

First thing that struck me was this li'l bit. and I have only read of this in two places. See what ya think:

Quote:
@ ATS:
There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.
And then there is....

Quote:
@ Camelot, G. Green interview:
KC: But, there’s going to be like solar flares, it’s...
GG: Solar flares - that’s just energy coming out. Remember the sun works on this, it’s putting out frequency of light. When the light hits something, the atoms start to vibrate which creates the heat.
KC: Right.
GG: Doesn’t create it at the sun.
KC: But, what I’m talking about is that what they’ve been talking about coming, to hit this, you know, to hit the Earth, and so on, are the solar flares that are going to make life very uncomfortable and...
GG: That’s part of it. That’s the reason why we start looking at the underground facilities or something close to that.

GG: [Shows photographs of domes.] Now you have something that - the structure will be able to withstand 340 mph winds that are coming... that will be coming to us. This structure here, you can heat it with about ten hundred-watt light bulbs. So, you don't have any energy use.

The biggest problem with these units, at this minute, is that since the air is basically stagnated, you have to have circulating of the air and then the humidity's always at least 50%. So you have to address that, but we have a lot ways to cure all that problem. Meanwhile, it doesn't take anything to heat them. They'll withstand anything. The only thing that concerns me is that a lot of stuff, nothing's going to withstand the winds that are going to be coming down to us very shortly.

GG: It’s not, so they, they’ve built, yeah, they got underground facilities, so, let’s laugh about it. We have the information, we’re going to have to be, like the picture I showed you, somewhat above ground in the side of the hill or something so you have access. You’re going to have to build greenhouses in order offset these things and the greenhouses are going to be designed in a way to withstand these winds that are going to be created by all of this - the changes that’s happening. I mean, we’re going to have, I mean Mount Baldy in California, you know where that’s at...
KC: Yeah.
GG: Yeah, 212 mph winds for a week up there at the top. Same thing at both poles. Well, we got, now we got what, hurricanes hitting 250 and 300 mph, wiping out all over the - we don’t know where it’s going to be safe. I do know because of the mountain ranges where I am right now and I ask about where is safe. For my job, I could have went to Four Corners, I looked at all of that.
The rest of the guy's stuff I saved off to a file to look at later.

Being a jaded old fart, whose been to 3 too many seances, I can't get too excited. With just that to look at, I can't yet sound the source of his information, and I won't judge his heart. so Quien Sabe?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:50 PM   #52
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
Seems these days most anything outside of out-of-this-world seems to originate from ATS, pitty. Under Simon Gray it used to be a greatly respected place to dwell.. now what? There are far more sincere and gratifying places to be online and seems ATS is doing whatever it can to bring back those who are in search for answers after leaving an online dictatorship. Many years but I still remember that Septicoverlord dude.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #53
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

It reminded me of the RA material years ago. Sounds good to me from what i can feel of other densities. Im so stuck in fighting all the tyranny around me that im loosing my ability to think on multidimensional dramas. Is this spiritual heirarchy stuff to redirect me from taking action in this physical world, stopping tyranny in my community? Will I become just a hatefull, spitefull person without thinking and believing in spiritual concepts? Whew, im trying to balance both right now. Im in ebb and flow right now but im being conservative with all this harvest information.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:28 AM   #54
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Now what's interesting is on ATS the conversation seems to focus much more on a hoaxer when it comes to the negative comments. On Camelot, it focuses more on that it's info to deceive us, implying from the best I can guess that it's the real deal. Also, what's interesting, no one has been talking about his style of writing on Camelot (which is very eloquently written IMO). I recommend that people not only as the facts or 'truths' within the conversation but the whole context of the moment at hand. There's more underlying pyschology to it, and I really think Hidden Hand summed it up actually perfectly with what's happening with this discussion: It is a catalyst.

And for that reason alone, whether the information be true or not, one should analyze this situation so the catalyst can benefit you in a positive way. Things happen for a reason. The question is if you are willing to recognize it.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:08 AM   #55
Quarian
Avalon Senior Member

Much of this rings true to me, but I'm a cynic. As I read H-H's posts, I am reminded of the writing styles of two people: "John Titor" and.... (ducking).... David Wilcock. Anyone else note the number of shout-outs he makes to "Ra"?
Quarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:02 AM   #56
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
U guys want a Real Deep Insider?

Here is a Real Deal one .. not that ATS / GLP Garbage

ATS + GLP - FOR PROFIT AD Sites ..

They will do Everything possible to get as much people they can to make more $$$$$$

~~~
Anyways

Here is REAL DEAL Insider

Story
http://youfo.blogspot.com/2008/06/in...baldin-in.html

Forum
http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com/in...splay&thread=1

Forum that clipped many of his threads to one large thingy
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/i...ay&thread=4234

Have Fun Reading .. this is the good stuff
OK...I've been reading this Sleeper guy from the beginning, and have come to couple of conclusions and ideas about him ,which are:

1- Guy is telling honestly the truth altough some parts are hard to swallow,
2- Guy is suffering from a severe Schizophrenia, if thats the case I feel sorry for Mr. Lear..

There you have it, these are my two ideas about him, which I still can not decide on which one to go.

Among some things that bugs me is; when he tries to put ET's on top of everything, resulting an insult of god created human beings.

Guess everyone has to read the guy since most of what he says fits with the peoples experiences who log on here, I suppose.(including myself)

Choice is yours....

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 10-24-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #57
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yeah...if this Hidden_hand guy is the real deal, than we'll have to rise statues of David Icke all over the world to honor the poor guy...
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #58
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarian View Post
Much of this rings true to me, but I'm a cynic. As I read H-H's posts, I am reminded of the writing styles of two people: "John Titor" and.... (ducking).... David Wilcock. Anyone else note the number of shout-outs he makes to "Ra"?
Jup, he made me look for the books online and am reading them now. Good stuff!
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:10 AM   #59
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Such food for thought....So many interesing points.....BUT

"There were Ruling-Bloodlines long before your 'Yahweh' and his 'Christianity' arrived on this planet."

hmmm.

So why mention Yaweh? A bit recent in the timeline isn't it?......as if he's only aiming for Christians.

I don't think he's what he says he is, but he's a player.

Anyone read Paradise Lost? I skimmed it.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #60
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
@ ATS:
There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.
From my understanding, if you fill up a glass of water and place ice in it until it almost over flows, when the ice melts, the water doesn't spill out.

even if the poles melted it would not cause the water to rise dramatically.
the change in air temperature would cause the rise of the sea level
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:30 AM   #61
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

GregorArturo, i think you have it sir, and very eloquently put yourself!

The entire post is pushing some very interesting buttons.

Some thoughts.......

-There is a wild disconnect between the positive aspects and the passages about Yaweh and Christianity, Adam & Eve etc. I'm still thinking on it, but what's the big deal with this timeframe? What about the more ancient cosmonogies?

- Following on form that, how can our creators be so different, if the planetary Holon is as he explains it to be. Doesn't quite add up.
No mention of Galactic need for balance either.

-Also this bad Dimension where they take the negative 95%, well there seems an awful lot of justification for that in the text. the New Paradigm warnings about attempts to polarise the whole system come to mind. Perhaps he doth protest too much?

- Finally, the premise on which the communications is based is that;

<"Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.
I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say.">

I'd have thought that the authority would come not from his [different] creator, but from the Council of Elders whom he mentions later.

Notice the phrase 'Window of Opportunity' [the thread name of the OP], and the mention of that same phrase in the last passages in Messages For The GC.

In my dreams last night there was an awful lot of movement from within what i saw as ancient physical structures that stretched into the ground as well as on the surface. I woke up, as usual these days, at 4 am, then went straight back to what was goin on in the dreams, which is rare for me. That's the only way I can put it. Like mechanisms triggering. Everywhere.
I woke up elated by the way.

Wishing you all a pleasant day!
Old 10-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #62
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

(Quote from within message: “Well, if you're game for an "assignment", or maybe someone else if you haven't the time, I would be happy for someone to collate this topic (minus the "interruptions") so that the message appears with just the actual flow of questions and answers, and post it there in one piece, if you so desire. As I mentioned before, I chose ATS as I was reliably informed that it is one of the forums with a higher rate of intelligence and reasoning amongst it's members. On the whole, from my experience here, I would tend to agree.
Though if you think it would be of value to Camelot, by all means you are most welcome to spread this message. The more people it can reach, the better.” )

Window of Opportunity

“Topic started on 18-10-2008 @ 09:05 PM by Hidden-Hand
I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say.”

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

Last edited by KathyT; 10-24-2008 at 06:57 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #63
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

This is what the "hidden hand" said on ATS:

"Yahweh is 'a' Creator, not 'The' One Infinite Creator. There are other and Higher 'gods' than him."

Higher 'gods' who are more 'powerful' than Yahweh, eh? Hehe. Like who, Satan? Yeah sure....Satan must of created him then. Give me a break! Father Yahweh created Satan (formerly Lucifer) and "hidden hand" himself. So don't tell me my Father is not the ONLY Creator!!

Anyways, enough of my ranting, but 'hidden hand' is a joke, a pawn of the devil, and a peon in the elite group. Listen to him if you are follower of darkness and evil.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-24-2008 at 09:38 PM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #64
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
GregorArturo, i think you have it sir, and very eloquently put yourself!
Thank you DayZero! Must appreciated. Also, thank you for sharing your points about the discussion.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #65
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
This is what the "hidden hand" said on ATS:

"Yahweh is 'a' Creator, not 'The' One Infinite Creator. There are other and Higher 'gods' than him."

Higher 'gods' who is more 'powerful' than Yahweh, eh? Hehe. Like who, Satan? Yeah sure....Satan must of created him then. Give me a break! Father Yahweh created Satan (formerly Lucifer) and "hidden hand" himself. So don't tell me my Father is not the ONLY Creator!!

Anyways, enough of my ranting, but 'hidden hand' is a joke, a pawn of the devil, and a peon in the elite group. Listen to him if you are follower of darkness and evil.

-Phillip
If you are right and the LORD is who i think you say it is i'd rather follow a Satan that indulges me than follow a God that prohibits me in my journey to knowledge and understanding.

Thats just me and like i previously stated i am prepared to suffer the consequences but i truly believe that a hunger for logical and non contradictory knowledge is the way to go instead of following preformed statements from whatever holy book they originate.
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #66
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogy View Post
If you are right and the LORD is who i think you say it is i'd rather follow a Satan that indulges me than follow a God that prohibits me in my journey to knowledge and understanding.

Thats just me and like i previously stated i am prepared to suffer the consequences but i truly believe that a hunger for logical and non contradictory knowledge is the way to go instead of following preformed statements from whatever holy book they originate.
Actually, you and I are currently created a little below Angels at this point. However, when you follow the True Path (Way of the Master Yahushua, i.e. first begotten Son of Yahweh), then you will eventually ascend to beyond "knowledge and understanding," just like Yahushua did. By then, you think Satan's knowledge is boring and a bummer. Because Yahushua is now higher than Satan who used to be...I hate to admit this...but a very powerful Angel. Satan used to be a Cherubim and an Archangel all rolled up in one, which is pretty much the guardian of the Great Throne in Heaven (Yahweh's throne). Yes, even higher than Archangel Michael at the time. Yahushua currently has all the authority and power of Heaven and Earth. But guess what? Yahweh is the Father of all!!

Before you contemplate all of this (ascension and stuff), you must humble yourself before Yahweh as a tender child. Keep those words in mind for the rest of your life.

-Phillip
Old 10-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #67
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

That was very interesting to read so far, interesting what he ha to say about no freedom for humans and reincarnation.
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #68
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Philip, this isn't the first time I've seen you "preach" on this forum, and I can confidently say that is unacceptable. Please refrain from the current context in which you're sharing knowledge and present it in a different fashion. You are completely welcome to share your views on Yahweh or any topic, but your tone in that you are right and that this is the way it is, is yes, unacceptable in this type of community/forum. We are about being open minded, and discovering knowledge on an individual basis.

However, thank you for sharing your knowledge, regardless of context, and I hope you continute to share your views. Namaste.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #69
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, stop reading from that big old scroll you have there phillip!
Old 10-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #70
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Yeah, stop reading from that big old scroll you have there phillip!
Hehe. The 'big old scroll' is Yahweh's laws and commandments. Laws that are binding in the Kingdom of Heaven, which will be ruling this world after a little while longer. The rule of the Satanic Kingdom is coming to a close soon. They know it. Just ask them.

As long as I continue to post in this forum, I will share with you the knowledge and mysteries (most of the scriptures' mysteries have been unsealed in these last days) of my Father's Kingdom. As I said in my other posts, I speak and do things with my Father's will. I speak and write things in the Name of Father Yahweh and my Master Yahushua. So, it will always sound like I'm "preaching." However, I am only telling you the Truth of the Kingdom, but you may not believe me. Some people don't even believe that good and evil exist, or that even Satan exist (and he is real folks), much less believe the words that I write. Blessings to those who trust and follow my Father, which is in Heaven.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-24-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:05 PM   #71
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Now what about trusting and following thyself? What about sharing the secrets and mysteries of OUR Kingdom? Who says these beliefs are justified over others? You are preaching my friend, and doing a great job of failing to bring about your message. To do so, you must justify your message, or at least facilitate one's curiousity to pursue that justification for themself. And at that moment, the only thing you are facilitating for me is my understanding of how frustrating it is to discuss anything with a close minded individual.

The only fundamental truths of this existence upon this Earth in which one can honestly rationalize are logic, beauty, and their own intrinsic thoughts. If someone never shared those scriptures with you, could you rationalize that information within your own being? Think about that.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:21 PM   #72
arcora
Banned

I don't think Phil's preaching any more than those who insist on the whole co-creator stuff. If fact, just yesterday I saw a long preachy post stickied just because it was full of (ugh)we're all god(/ugh) stuff.

Now we have one of our reptillian captors speaking on an internet forum and some here are acting like it's the new Gospel of the ages.

Consider the source.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #73
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I don't think Phil's preaching any more than those who insist on the whole co-creator stuff. If fact, just yesterday I saw a long preachy post stickied just because it was full of (ugh)we're all god(/ugh) stuff.

Now we have one of our reptillian captors speaking on an internet forum and some here are acting like it's the new Gospel of the ages.

Consider the source.
Arcora, there will always be a mix of different people where ever you go. Some people will take information it into consideration (IMO, the best option), some will strictly dismiss it as a hoax, others will say it's disinfo to deceive us, and others will consider the the new Gospel of the ages.

Regardless, it is your own inherent decision that matters most and not that of others, and to then respect that decision of another. That is my piece against Philip, because any form of preaching in that their words are inherently right, is disrespecting another one's belief and values.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #74
arcora
Banned

What if humbling oneself in order to ascend turns out to be one of the most important truth's ever to be spoken in this forum?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #75
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
That is my piece against Philip, because any form of preaching in that their words are inherently right, is disrespecting another one's belief and values.
Yahweh is not a respecter of persons so neither am I. We are not here to convince people of anything. So I am not asking you to respect my "beliefs or values" either. As I said time and again, we are here to tell you the Truth directly from Yahweh, for I am filled with the power of my Father's Spirit. Would you not rather listen to a Holy and Just Heavenly Father than some guy who claims he is from the bloodline called "hidden hand," whose father is called the "Father of Lies?"

Note: Why did I use "We" in this paragraph above? I am talking about the Kingdom of Heaven within me. We are a family of Yahweh.

-Phillip