Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default OCT 1st Martial Law US

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Wednesday, September 24, 2008

U.S. troops returning from duty in Iraq will be carrying out homeland patrols in America from October 1st in complete violation of Posse Comitatus for the purposes of helping with "civil unrest and crowd control" - which could include dealing with unruly Americans after a complete economic collapse.

This shocking admission was calmly reported on September 8th by the Army Times website, which reports that from the beginning of next month the 3rd Infantry Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team "Will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks."

The article notes that the deployment "marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities."
The purpose of the unit's patrols includes helping "with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack."

The unit will be on homeland patrol for at least 20 months before returning to Iraq or Afghanistan in early 2010, according to the report.
Training for homeland operations has already begun at Fort Stewart and at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs.

Ominously, the report states that, "The 1st BCT's soldiers also will learn how to use "the first ever nonlethal package that the Army has fielded," 1st BCT commander Col. Roger Cloutier said, referring to crowd and traffic control equipment and nonlethal weapons designed to subdue unruly or dangerous individuals without killing them."

The unit would also be deployed to deal with hostile crowds of Americans in the aftermath of a massive economic depression, potential food riots and race riots, if one defines the term "crowd control" to match its reasonably applicable scenarios.

The open admission that U.S. troops will be involved in law enforcement operations as well as potentially using non-lethal weapons against American citizens is a complete violation of the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act, which substantially limit the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement unless under precise and extreme circumstances.

Section 1385 of the Posse Comitatus Act states, "Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

Under the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, signed by President Bush on October 17, 2006, the law was changed to state, "The President may employ the armed forces to restore public order in any State of the United States the President determines hinders the execution of laws or deprives people of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws."
However, these changes were repealed in their entirety by HR 4986: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008, reverting back to the original state of the Insurrection Act of 1807.

The original text of the Insurrection Act severely limits the power of the President to deploy troops within the United States.
For troops to be deployed, a condition has to exist that, "(1) So hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or (2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws. In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution."

Is the Bush administration and Northcom waiting for such a scenario to unfold, an event that completely overwhelms state authorities, before unleashing the might of the U.S. Army against the American people?
The deployment of National Guard troops to aid law enforcement or for disaster relief purposes is legal under the authority of the governor of a state, but using active duty U.S. Army in law enforcement operations inside America absent the conditions described in the Insurrection Act is completely illegal.

With the promise of an "October surprise" on behalf of Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda being bandied about by the media and the potential for civil unrest should a complete collapse of the U.S. economy unfold, the presence of U.S. troops inside America, returning fresh from kicking down doors, arresting "insurgents" and taking them to internment camps in Iraq, should put Americans on alert and provoke urgent questions about the legality of U.S. Army units engaging in law enforcement operations against American citizens.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: OCT 1st Martial Law US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYxTzDFofZQ

Good grief.
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Scarey thought
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:27 PM   #4
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the link to catch up on what is going on.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ight=bill+ryan

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 PM   #5
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

This news is leaking out all over the net. One of my list servs posted it again, today. In the service of trying to save people from death/harm/incarceration, how could we broadcast the message to get your money out, a little at a time', and DO NOT make a public scene or even be present at your financial institution should you learn your money is gone/locked up ? In fact, to not publicly gather at all if you can avoid it? Hard for an army to act on civilians who don't participate...I hope.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #6
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

No fear. no hatred. no enemy.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
ParticleEnergyBeam

Army Unit to Deploy in October for Domestic Operations
If this is a martial law situation which is seems it may be, is this the beginning of the end or a new beginning. It often is not until an underlying issue is pressed until it explodes into action. They have massive amounts of technology and they have the ability to use psychotronics and less lethal weaponry, but how effective will that be? This country is arguably the largest war machine built to the standards of technology and training that the United States so proudly boast. This would would devastating if their research has been well done. However, when the American people assemble in crowds, at first peacefully and denounce their government and its actions, will they listen or will they follow orders and end the situation. When we assemble in larger numbers in arms, and their are plenty of guns in this country, many more than people, will they fear us? I do not know but we can only use our most positive energies to avoid this outcome. The preferential outcome is that patriotism will prevail and the soldiers, if they are not to brain washed, stand down and disband to do their duty not to the mangled constitution or any facet of the post civil war federal government and what is has become but will stand with what really matters, the people of the United States. Perhaps this is the battle ground for the NWO and Russia's recent Maverick attitude in this vast complexity of secret cabals and intelligence agencies and alliances will entice them to help us once the people have pointed the weapons of the aggressor back upon them backed by the people and their multitude of firearms. I do not preach the use of weapons but could a proliferation scenario tip a critical mass of military personnel to consider that if America is so upset that maybe they are on the wrong side?
]I am looking forward to hearing more. This is big news.

] "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds." ~Samuel Adams

Last edited by ParticleEnergyBeam; 09-24-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:48 PM   #8
maddy40
Avalon Senior Member

hey! can you imagine how ****** off bush would be if there wasnt riots?? and no one got angry!! thery just turned to eachother and asked what can i do for you eg instead of looking to the goverment to deal with the economic crisis, the shop owners gave away their food!! i reckon he'd be stumpt and wouldnt be able to arrest anyone he would be outraged if the people didnt react coz ita all part of this plan
maddy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:53 PM   #9
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:35 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #10
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy40 View Post
hey! can you imagine how ****** off bush would be if there wasnt riots?? and no one got angry!! thery just turned to eachother and asked what can i do for you eg instead of looking to the goverment to deal with the economic crisis, the shop owners gave away their food!! i reckon he'd be stumpt and wouldnt be able to arrest anyone he would be outraged if the people didnt react coz ita all part of this plan
You know that would be funny actually I would not be that surprised because lately everything drastic that they have attempted so far hasn't worked.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

remember---send them lots of LOVE ...
to them it is just like a "deadly" poison

just think how much money everyone would save
if they stayed home

my grandfather (my mum's dad)
used to say this...

"if two people fight...
than both of them are fools"

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #12
h0lyh0ly
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/

yep. that is basically what the article says.

I like the positive spin in the last paragraph:
“I don’t know what America’s overall plan is — I just know that 24 hours a day, seven days a week, there are soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines that are standing by to come and help if they’re called,” Cloutier said. “It makes me feel good as an American to know that my country has dedicated a force to come in and help the people at home.”
h0lyh0ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:22 AM   #13
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0lyh0ly View Post
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/0...eland_090708w/

yep. that is basically what the article says.

I like the positive spin in the last paragraph:
“I don’t know what America’s overall plan is — I just know that 24 hours a day, seven days a week, there are soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines that are standing by to come and help if they’re called,” Cloutier said. “It makes me feel good as an American to know that my country has dedicated a force to come in and help the people at home.”
The positive spin is just disinfo, the military wont be here to help, they are trained for crowd control and to ignore any plights of begging for food, etc...
see link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Ibx...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE4lg...eature=related

And another thread in this forum

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3200

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:33 AM   #14
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Please take a look at the following link, excellent well done site

https://www.checkpointusa.org/blog/

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Old 09-25-2008, 07:26 AM   #15
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Thunderbird. A friend mentioned this earlier today, so it's good to get the details from another source. Be calm. Be love. All there is to it.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:44 AM   #16
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

Patriot Act title VIII Sec. 82 needs to be thrown back into the faces of the bush admin. and it's unknowns. Give them a dose of there own meds.
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #17
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: OCT 1st Martial Law US

Greeting's to all,
please note just read a news story on Whitley strieber's Unkowncountry.com/news site- Army Units deployed back to US from Iraq...
The 3rd Infantry Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team will be re-deployed Stateside for 12months starting Oct 1st... for possible civil unrest...riots.. very interesting. Good stuff Thunderbird!! giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 09-25-2008 at 08:04 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #18
h0lyh0ly
Avalon Senior Member

sorry, I thought about how I worded that after posting. I meant to emphasize the word 'spin' more than 'positive'. I meant the soldier sounded more than happy to do anything he was told to do (even though he has no idea what their intentions are).
I've seen or heard too many pro-big brother technologies being praised by people being interviewed. Of course they find people who are usually in favor of such a thing and make sure they post that one voice in their stories-not always but usually with the not-good things like the RFID chip given out to help hurricane victims so they can find their relatives after a storm, etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXs-d0nvtg

peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
The positive spin is just disinfo, the military wont be here to help, they are trained for crowd control and to ignore any plights of begging for food, etc...
see link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Ibx...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE4lg...eature=related

And another thread in this forum

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3200

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
h0lyh0ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:21 PM   #19
houman
Avalon Senior Member

she's ready
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB7iz...eature=related
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #20
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

hey i tried getting on that checkpoint usa site and its been blocked
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #21
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hey i tried getting on that checkpoint usa site and its been blocked
I just tried it Benny and its working fine for me

Regards,
Soul Sequence
Old 09-26-2008, 03:15 AM   #22
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.defenselink.mil/specials/urbanwarrior/

OVERVIEW

OPERATION NAME: Urban Warrior

MISSION STATEMENT: To support the national military strategy of preparing for the threats of a new century and a changing enemy. To enhance domestic national security. To conduct and refine disaster relief and humanitarian assistance operations for use in the United States and abroad. To conduct urban combat operations and ready Marines for the likelihood that battles in the 21st Century will be focused in the world's rapidly expanding urban areas.

MISSION GOALS: Using a sea-based, Navy-Marine Corps team, provide humanitarian and disaster relief assistance to a large, metropolitan city, including food, water, shelter and medicine. Successfully conduct an amphibious landing, helicopter assault and mass casualty drill in response to an incident involving chemical or biological weapons, and in coordination with civilian police and fire departments. Conduct a mid-intensity combat operation in an urban environment against a backdrop of civil unrest, and restore order.

Also another link with loads of info:
http://www.bcrevolution.ca/concentration_camps.htm

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Old 09-26-2008, 05:52 PM   #23
TPFolder
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm... http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/ap_82nd_092408/
TPFolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #24
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

The causes can be numerous as to why this would be implemented and no this is never a positive sign. Our ability to purchase goods from other countries is very questionable. Our source of manufactoring is all but gone by the way side, therefore nothing much of value to trade\bargin with. The goods that are being produced will more than likely go to the highest bidder, which would be out of this country for best price, or at the very least to those who can afford to pay the cost.
Greed has caused this from the consumer who wished to save a few pennies to the manufacturer which wished to save thousands, we are all guilty at some point in the meltdown. No one looked nor cared when Joe or Jane down the street lost their jobs due to the restructuring of the markets, just as long as we were safe in our own little world we could not afford to look out the backdoor at someone else. As a child I observed this attitude and questioned where it was going. One thing about America is there is no unity amongst it's people any more, it is all about a dog eat dog life. No teamwork in communities, even families are affected, we no longer band together to solve problems, we create problems.

For this reason I have been telling people for some time to be prepared at least with the necessities, garden, etc, if possible. While not all people are capable of growing a garden many are and this is where co-ops and communities working together can assist in this transistion period.

I see martial law being implemented before the New Year as very probable probably before the elections or even as early as sometime in October, depending on how quick the meltdown is occurring. The military can have good and bad consequences depending on the people themselves and the military. Many people are going to panic causing havoc and damage as they are unprepared for the total meaning of what is about to occur.

The military in this sense can keep order and control the death rate if they are assigned this task. However if after being assigned a tour in Iraq and elsewhere where they are accustomed to crashing in doors and killing people this can turn into a very bad scenario for normal law abiding citizens. Who is the enemy at that point and what is their frame of mind (military).

I would still offer people the opportunity now to purchase their necessities now to prevent a worse case scenario later. They simply cannot start something unless we give them reason to now are we going to go that route? This IMO is what they want open confrontation and a right to use aggression, I would not advise playing into this part of the game plan. The last thing they want is for people to sit at home content while their (elite) world collapses around them.

I realize that by posting this it is going to bring about some discomfort or conflict but these are just my views and opinions and everyone here has their own, this reflects mine and I truly respect yours. Some of the above can be avoided by remaining calm and prepared. To align with new communities or the community they are in helping prepare for a better future and make this one less turbulent. Remember we still have a choice and say so in the outcome of this.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #25
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Something is about to happen. Or at least the elite are trying to make something happen. It is up to us if we choose to fall for their fear tactics. It appears to be difficult to avoid whatever is about to take place, especially when it comes down to supplies, food, water, and to live peacefully. What we can do now is to empower ourselves and be strong. Let us remember that we create our reality, and there are multiple realities co-existing. I believe that the system will crash, but it is up to us to decide what new system we want to set in place. I do not want this elite group to gain any more power. I hope to see their plans fall apart...
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote