Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #26
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Willcock tells all new disclosures.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Oh i haven't heard him sing yet lol! that's a new one on me, however i am still ploughing through his e.book, i 'm reading about 3 books at the moment so it's been go slow but he has explained very well how the illuminati families have been fighting for control in the money markets and how the Rockerfella's are near but bankrupt now.
And how the gold reserve has been switched with gold tungsten!
If there is anyone who still feels David worth a listen to check out his e.book /COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
In fact I stopped taking him very seriously when I heard him sing...it made me laugh...
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #27
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTEI am still reading from the pages pointed to on his site, but I have trouble seeing beyond what seems like a complete disconnect between some of the hopes expressed, and the means which are to become vehicles for our expectations.QUOTE fredkc.. i also was somewhat confused as to the russian cosmosphere information. he seemed to suggest that the russians were/are superior to the nato alliance in technology.this goes against everything i have read in the conspiracy realm thus far.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:35 AM   #28
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Since when is singing an indication of intellectual/spiritual capability one way or another?

True.. David Willcock is pretty mediocre.. but hey... Singing is a great way of expressing your energy .. and once in a while there comes a magical artist that really shakes you up. Sarah Brightman anyone?

Let's bring about some meaningful discussion to the information he is presenting, instead of his personal character and way of expressing it.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:08 AM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Let's bring about some meaningful discussion to the information he is presenting, instead of his personal character and way of expressing it.
Okay, sounds good. What do you make of it? I still believe those at the top work together and am doubting the Russian/Asian aspect of his story.

Also the Norway spiral.....different explanations on that one (no, I don't think it was a rocket).......

I also do not think Obama is any different from any other puppet they place in office.

People are also so wrapped up in being slaves of the planet so they can pay off all the necessities of *modern life* that if disclosure were ever to happen the next day they would be right back watching TV and downing lattes.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:56 AM   #30
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
QUOTEI am still reading from the pages pointed to on his site, but I have trouble seeing beyond what seems like a complete disconnect between some of the hopes expressed, and the means which are to become vehicles for our expectations.QUOTE fredkc.. i also was somewhat confused as to the russian cosmosphere information. he seemed to suggest that the russians were/are superior to the nato alliance in technology.this goes against everything i have read in the conspiracy realm thus far.
I have other information that confirms Russians have had working manned UFO type technology 'Cosmospheres' in operation since at least the late 1950's.

Was a little shocked at the suggestion they took out 'Challenger' though which is quite possible... wondering why DW didn't take that even further to the obvious... 'Columbia' disaster which he never mentioned. There are astronomers that witnessed a purple spiralling particle/plasma (Scalar Interferometer) beam that smashed into Columbia and destroyed it. So much for the 'loose heat tile' excuse.

Last edited by Luminari; 01-04-2010 at 04:16 AM. Reason: added link
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #31
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Let's all bash DW because we're supposed to be more enlightened than him! Whoo hoo!

/sarcasm
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:12 AM   #32
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: David Willcock tells all new disclosures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Oh i haven't heard him sing yet lol!

This one goes out to you Jacqui.

Last edited by Luminari; 01-04-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #33
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Okay, sounds good. What do you make of it? I still believe those at the top work together and am doubting the Russian/Asian aspect of his story.

Also the Norway spiral.....different explanations on that one (no, I don't think it was a rocket).......

I also do not think Obama is any different from any other puppet they place in office.

People are also so wrapped up in being slaves of the planet so they can pay off all the necessities of *modern life* that if disclosure were ever to happen the next day they would be right back watching TV and downing lattes.....
Good points for discussion Eleni

1) Many actions happen in the world which tend to support the story that there are several big factions battling for power. I will give one example that happened on a rather top level.

Macedonia was supposed to enter the NATO alliance in 2008. It had worked very hard, made all the necessary technicalities etc etc. Then several days before the NATO summit George W Bush was even quoted on TV saying that this will indeed be the case and that Macedonia would enter NATO.

Now according to the established Illuminati guidelines of increasing centralisation, expanding NATO as much as possible etc etc... you would think that even if someone objected, that would only be superficial.

What happened was confusing and unexpected from the point of one global agenda, France came out through Greece and went high profile directly against what the USA had declared and would have it no other way but to prevent the NATO expansion. Russia maintained neutrality through all this which is very interesting.. as they would normally be against any NATO expansion.

These days as I read DW analysis.. I can't but notice just how well it fits what really happened at that NATO summit and just how well I could see there were THREE major sides with a very different agenda battling it out in a very high profile and high visibility event. Even Donald Rumsfeld jumped in and wrote an article around that time supporting the NATO expansion.

Our Macedonian politicians and aides were really surprised and were quoted later saying that such high profile summits are usually highly scripted and decisions are made way before hand... but this one was different. There was disagreement and tough words said on both sides. Bush was reportedly caught saying that he wouldn't take no for an answer.. and yet the French gave a big No to him.

Is it exactly as DW says? I have a tough time believing the benevolence of the Russian faction.. but clearly there is a war behind the scenes.. and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would wait and see once the actions become clearer of this third major faction.

2) The Norway spiral explanation by DW is very plausible given the location in which happened. What are the chances of a major HAARP facility being exactly at the same spot? I tend to stick with mathematical probabilities when reaching conclusions.. and in this case all odds are stacked at HAARP being directly involved with the spiral.

3) Obama is a wild card if you ask me. I was very much in agreement with David Icke that he is just an empty suit.. but information lately has been forthcoming that this is not really the case. If you listen to Lindsey Williams he has confirmed that Neocon insiders are not at all happy about Obama.. that he often does 'his own thing'. At the presidential level its a huge multilevel chessgame, you give up many things to certain 'interests' in order to gain something in return. In many cases you are held hostage at gunpoint by yet another 'interests' and you must let it go their way. Sure.. Obama so far has used every trick available to mentally work up the American public, build a very powerful almost mesianic image and continued many of the actions of his predecessor .. but he is more than the salesman or gullible idiot that Bush was.

The main question is if he is good for humanity? Tough to say ... I am still waiting for some major actions from his side to start proving that he is somehow different.. that has not happened yet. I have however experienced astral travels where I have connected with him on those levels and experienced his energy. I am the first one to denounce any channeled information but in my case I trust my experiences a great deal .. as they have proven themselves many times to myself in 3D stuff from daily life. He is very much from the Egyptian line of spiritual descent and according to what he said, he would like to bring back the glory of Atlantis. He was privy to a lot more knowledge than he lets out in the public ... in no way comparable to Bush .. he was a gullible idiot and my astral experiences with him at the time confirmed it on several occassions.

4) Disclosure .. it will bring tears to my eyes the day I see it happening on major scale. It is funny I wrote on this forum some months back that most people (even those in the illuminati holding the secrets) have no idea the impact it will have on humanity.. It will change things in a big major way.. so much so that I will rather not even share publicly my expectations for the chance that some AI system catches my reasoning and gives this information to the decision makers which could in turn become hesitant... The interesting part is I think I saw David Wilcock writing something similar to what I just said some time ago..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

thanks everyone for taking the time out placing your thought on this subject.
And luminari the video wow is that really david wilcock singing!!!
Great voice!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:03 AM   #35
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Encore David encore! The Wanderers are awakening!!
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #36
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
In fact I stopped taking him very seriously when I heard him sing...it made me laugh...

]i stopped taking him quite so seriously when i heard him say koalas were wild, dangerous animals,
twice!

seriously, though he does have some great info. the dna stuff, maybe hes right about the factions, though the info seemed a bit confused, or maybe its just me:

no one person or group has all the answers, the advantage we have as observers is that we scan the web and find the sources that make most sense to us without having our lives invested in one particular world view. we are free to take whatever we like from each set of knowing and put it together to come to our own conclusions, or perhaps more accurately to add another piece to the puzzle
:
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #37
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post

]i stopped taking him quite so seriously when i heard him say koalas were wild, dangerous animals,
twice!

seriously, though he does have some great info. the dna stuff, maybe hes right about the factions, though the info seemed a bit confused, or maybe its just me:

no one person or group has all the answers, the advantage we have as observers is that we scan the web and find the sources that make most sense to us without having our lives invested in one particular world view. we are free to take whatever we like from each set of knowing and put it together to come to our own conclusions, or perhaps more accurately to add another piece to the puzzle
:
According to Preston Nichols- they have Pink Koala's in the Pleiades!

Truthfully

*off topic* LOL
Old 01-11-2010, 04:44 PM   #38
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

luminari,
i'll have to get another joke,you'll be getting sick of this one, pink koalas,
love pleiades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #39
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

This one goes out to you Jacqui.
If thats DW he has a very good voice...no doubt about it. OK ..not an X factor winner but 1,000 X better than Kerry's voice.

Last edited by SteveX; 01-12-2010 at 01:12 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:04 PM   #40
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
If thats DW he has a very good voice...no doubt about it. OK ..not an X factor winner but 1,000 X better than Kerry's voice.
This is SteveX Cutting down Kerry ....Her and Bill areThe only reason
I came to this site.But Lets Let SteveX tear down anyone he pleases

Please speak out against this Black Hat ...
If he has no respect for Kerry.. Than why is he Here ????

Lets put a stop to this evil ..Its not right......
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:10 AM   #41
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, I'm a musician, and I think Kerry's jaguar song is awesome.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:23 AM   #42
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthman View Post
Actually, I'm a musician, and I think Kerry's jaguar song is awesome.
Half the people who tune to Camelot are very much hooked to that song.

Myself included.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:13 AM   #43
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Koala attack:

http://tinyurl.com/yfwkuce
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #44
Odiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
This is SteveX Cutting down Kerry ....Her and Bill areThe only reason
I came to this site.But Lets Let SteveX tear down anyone he pleases

Please speak out against this Black Hat ...
If he has no respect for Kerry.. Than why is he Here ????

Lets put a stop to this evil ..Its not right......
Umm... I really don't think that Steve is a black hat just because he doesn't like Kerry's voice

Seriously, I just listened to the Myth or Logic interview, and as always, I like David and I sincerely hope that he is right, or at least close. Any time I listen to DW I learn something, and as with ANY info, it is a chance to exercise my discernment, as is fitting to this kind of info....
Odiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:51 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

David's info just resonates more with me. Does that mean that I'm naive? Who knows.

Personally, I'd like to just forget this crap and meditate and live a life free of fear.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #46
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Sorry to be so negative about Wilcock, I'm sure he a decent fellow, I just get tired of hearing the latest "definitive" answers about things like the Norway Spiral, etc from "instant experts". IMO, a lot of these people don't have any more idea whats going on than the rest of us
I cringe when I see people hanging on any internet "celeb" commentator for an opinion.

I like to read the perspectives of people like Wilcock and others, and to some extent they all inform my thinking and ideas - but only after "I" decide for myself what I find credible or not.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #47
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

OMG i juss listened to wanderer awakening and i started swaying and had the urge to light a candle. Someone get me an exorcist quick please. No really.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #48
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Can't help with the exorcist but I can send you some change for a lap dance
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote