Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dreams I have had recently.

The first one was about a month ago.

I remember walking out of this fenced in area with a turnstyle. I'm not sure what it was but I do go through one daily where I work at. All of a sudden I look up and I see this mushroom cloud in front of me. I stand there staring southward as the cloud continues up. I wake up at this point. All of this felt very real to me. This is not something I have thought regulary about or even read about that day/week/month.

The second one happened a week ago.

I awoke to find myself in dirty, old feeling clothes. I did not know what happened but the streets looked like a riot had happened. I knew that the bag beside me was mine and I grabbed it. I went looking for information inside a store that I had apparently been laying by, and it was crowded with tons of people. A tv was on and it mentioned a virus being spread called Han/Hanna/Hanta one of those variations. I remember walking outside to a phone booth and the change recepticle being jammed. When I pried it open a whole bunch of change fell out. I started packing every single one of them inside my bag. This was another dream that came to me out of the blue.

I'm not sure if something is telling me something or if I just have the weirdest dreams ever. I do know that since that time I have seen alot of Martial Law talk and false flag attack scenarios. I've started to plan ahead getting myself ready for whatever may come. Hopefully I'll be able to get everything I need before the next event happens. If it does at all.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote