Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #1
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Klaus Dona Interview was suberb!

IMO It was one of the BEST PC interviews, this man is very interesting and has such a varied knowledge base. One of the interesting points to me was the discussion about the ancient civilization that was global, and had the same language...and the possible connection to the story of the tower of Babel. So much info in this, and the artifacts he showed were amazing.

Good work B & K!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #2
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Klaus Dona Interview was suberb!

Absolutely. I really hope PC go this direction much more often.

Few subjects are comparably interesting to suppressed history and ancient civilizations.

Excellent interview.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:41 AM   #3
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed it was their best interview so far. Very informative and very well done.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:08 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Off to listen- thanks!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
IMO It was one of the BEST PC interviews, this man is very interesting and has such a varied knowledge base. One of the interesting points to me was the discussion about the ancient civilization that was global, and had the same language...and the possible connection to the story of the tower of Babel. So much info in this, and the artifacts he showed were amazing.

Good work B & K!
I enjoyed it very much . About the common language and the tower of Babel it could be true . It appears that mankind was manipulated to speak different languages . The theme that seems to be hinted at is a major catastrophe (recurring ) that wipes out civilizations and that reminds me of another PC interview with a researcher called Patrick Geryl . Another point that came up during the interview was the nature of the rigged science they teach at Universities and it is used in school's textbook . We have again another independent confirmation that most thinks in this world are rigged .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Really enjoyed this one, lots of lovely hard evidence, not always easy to get but in this case, wow!!! Would love to see more like this, not sure if poss as this one was done last Oct i think.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
I enjoyed it very much . About the common language and the tower of Babel it could be true . It appears that mankind was manipulated to speak different languages . The theme that seems to be hinted at is a major catastrophe (recurring ) that wipes out civilizations and that reminds me of another PC interview with a researcher called Patrick Geryl . Another point that came up during the interview was the nature of the rigged science they teach at Universities and it is used in school's textbook . We have again another independent confirmation that most thinks in this world are rigged .
For what it is worth in Voyagers II, there is the account of the Babble on masacre in which it says that the alterations made by the FA to the electromagnetic field wiped out the memory of everyone (except few selected ones that were taken off planet) and then they came back to teach their languages, history, maths etc.

What I am finding rather extraordinary is to find, little by little, piece by piece, so much corroboration one way or another that what that book says...what if is all true?

I enjoyed the interview very much, very good and love to know more about antiquities that are being push aside by the controlers, is so telling

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:14 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I picked up on that also and thought of Voyagers.

He even talked about the Maharic Plate. So much of what he says resonated with Ahayanna's writings.

I was very impressed the way he reacted to certain questions that he didn't have knowledge on. Especially regarding the Reptilians with wings.

I would love to hear more from this man.

The Artifacts were something else. Breathtaking
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Click!
Posted yesterday, and already over 6,400 views.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 01-30-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent!!! and finally the guy who isn't after money with his research and information...he shares it with other people for free...it gives him more credibility..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. What a great interview about our past. Extremely educated man.

(Judge)Mental note: See how no one has tried to discredit this information yet. But anything "up to date" so to say is spammed with off topics, distractions and personal comments about the individual speaking. This interview is about ET's as well. So what's the difference?. Be observant.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

absolutely FASCINATING!
thank you Bill and Kerry, excellent interview!

I can still hear him saying "artifacts"
some pics of them here:

http://www.exopoliticseurope.com/en/...ics-summit.htm

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #13
beren
Avalon Senior Member

(*^$%^&%$(^%

My video broke at 1:11.50 seconds ...

So far one of the best interviews! I especially like his words that he does not wants to wait to build up evidences so he can write a bestseller book so he can be rich guy walking around bragging how he found something.

Worth of watching!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:32 PM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Namaste. What a great interview about our past. Extremely educated man.

(Judge)Mental note: See how no one has tried to discredit this information yet. But anything "up to date" so to say is spammed with off topics, distractions and personal comments about the individual speaking. This interview is about ET's as well. So what's the difference?. Be observant.
My impression is that he is only talking about what he knows and when it is speculation he also clarifies that too

Calm, honest and with evidence at hand, a sterling witness
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:00 PM   #15
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
My impression is that he is only talking about what he knows and when it is speculation he also clarifies that too

Calm, honest and with evidence at hand, a sterling witness

I agree... imo he is totally genuine.
and I loved how he pointed out the importance
of making friendships all over the world,
to give and share info,
to keep our promises,

what a wonderful example he is setting.
kudos to Klaus Dona!

also, what he said about 2012 - this is exactly what I believe...
we have 2 possibilities, a good or a bad one,
it is up to us!

so, if you ever need a motivator to be the best you can be,
to love yourself and everyone else, that should be it!

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Yes great interview! This is what I love about PC! Exciting new info from a highly educated and respected individual. Did you notice how many times Klaus answered with "I don't know" He is not just making it up as he goes, he really has his stuff together. I was impressed at how he laid out the facts as he knows them, not jumping to conclusions or trying to prove a preexisting theory. Klaus is the genuine article and putting in the work.
Too many people are trying to become famous or sell books or whatever. This interview was satisfying, and a real pleasure.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #17
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent interview with an excellent person and scientist. No speculations, no pretentious, just facts. Even he can speak about much more spectacular things, he is choosing to talk only about proven facts. He is spending his own money for his research that shows us a noble soul in service to others. Project Camelot needed this kind of interview and person. His work should be contionuosely followed by B&K.

Greetings.

Last edited by Oliver; 01-30-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Three unknown continents that are no more, Lemuria/Mu and Atlantis are the two people usually talk about, but there was another at the same time eh?...

Giants have been mentioned by ancient civilisations worldwide, I thought it was strange how they asked him how they could have lived because of their size. That's asking him about an environment he doesn't live in or remember living in or have done extensive research on (yet perhaps) to get a picture of and there is little public knowledge of, he's seen bones not the earth conditions of those bones at the time. I thought that would be relative anyway - a tall person has bigger proportionate bones for their size but they're not necessarily stronger than a shorter persons, both would, in 'normal' circumstances, have the proportions they need to stand, live etc unless the environment was conducive to different sizes as Bill then mentioned in the same body or there was deformity. Plus, big animals like elephants, giraffes (an example of a species with what would seem abnormal bone proportions) and the dinosaurs we think we know of can move very fast and indeed some gracefully.

I like how he mentioned that those we consider the oldest civilsations had objects in their culture from other cultures and some even older than theirs. The universal language (and belief system) was another nice mention, and again spoken about in ancient works we currently know of; as well as the great inundation(s). Plus ufo's back 10,000 years ago which reminds me of the later flying machines shown in Egyptian stelae and the yantras (otherwise known as sacred geometry) which were also shown used as flying machines for the Indian 'Gods' and stylised as animals which were symbolic and had a connection to constellations.

Lol I love how he related his friend/colleague's reaction the HP's report on the Mitchell-Hedges skull although even though HP themselves may not have been qualified to do the analysis, they could quite possibly be funding or did fund someone/organisation who could but that doesn't mean they would let the public know anything real or in a true context. Though like he said, they could have just done poor investigation.

Plus tons of other things! One to watch again..
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #19
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I highly enjoyed this interview.

So rich in content and facts about real artefacts and not much speculation or just dismissing because it doesn't fit in current world understanding.

The thing about the 3 continents Mu, Atlantis and a third. all existing at same time somehow struck me as high possibility off being true.

It somehow clings well whit current findings we have found. The idea that they might be from different times one after another has yet no grounding in any evidence that I've seen or heard off.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview, great person, integrity, authenticity and a load of valuable information.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #21
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

There must be so many people watching this video, that I can't get into it. It loads but it doesn't show. I really want to see it.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #22
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I wish threads about other interviews were as clean and on topic as this one. This is just an awesome thread. Obviously Klaus Dona is not on the discredit and distract list. Hats off to everyone.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:32 AM   #23
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps Bill & Kerry could drop in on a few ancient sites or collectors when they have the oportunity after interviewing whistle blowers.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:33 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
For what it is worth in Voyagers II, there is the account of the Babble on masacre in which it says that the alterations made by the FA to the electromagnetic field wiped out the memory of everyone (except few selected ones that were taken off planet) and then they came back to teach their languages, history, maths etc.

What I am finding rather extraordinary is to find, little by little, piece by piece, so much corroboration one way or another that what that book says...what if is all true?

I enjoyed the interview very much, very good and love to know more about antiquities that are being push aside by the controlers, is so telling

Cheers
When you mentioned mass loss of memory mind flew back to the time when I was with a relative who had a couple of epileptic seizures due to a childhood head injury. He too lost his memory when he was a child and had to re-learn, although he picked it up more quickly the second time around.

I think we also have a forgetter mechanism which can be activated enmass is one has the proper technology to hit the airwaves.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:39 AM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

classic camelot .. back to its best. 5 stars..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote