Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #51
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mexico City Flu Epidemic Shuts Down Schools.

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?Arti...tegoryId=12395

Quote:
Spain Reveals 3 Suspected Swine Flu Cases

MADRID -- The Health Ministry has detected three suspected cases of swine flu in Spain in people who have returned from Mexico in recent days, Health Minister Trinidad Jimenez said Sunday.

One of the three cases of people with flu symptoms was detected Saturday night and the other two on Sunday morning in the cities of Almansa, Bilbao and Valencia, where the three people remain hospitalized, although "none of them are in serious condition."

The three are being tested and it will not be possible for 48 hours to determine conclusively whether they are suffering from the A/H1N1 virus, Jimenez said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...andemic-mexico

Quote:
Mexican swine flu deaths spark worldwide action

WHO says virus has killed 81 people in Mexico as US declares public health emergency and travellers' illnesses prompt concern in Europe and New Zealand

The minister made the announcement at a press conference after a working meeting at the ministry to analyze the swine flu outbreak in humans in Mexico and the United States.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6173927.ece

Quote:
Americans told to wear masks as swine flu spreads round globe

Doctors in America are advising worried patients to buy painters’ masks as a precaution against the global outbreak of swine flu that appears to have spread from Mexico to the United States, New Zealand and possibly Europe.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #52
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

WASHINGTON – The U.S. declared a public health emergency Sunday to deal with the emerging new swine flu, much like the government does to prepare for approaching hurricanes.

Officials reported 20 U.S. cases of swine flu in five states so far, with the latest in Ohio and New York. Unlike in Mexico where the same strain appears to be killing dozens of people, cases in the United State have been mild — and U.S. health authorities can't yet explain why.

"As we continue to look for cases, we are going to see a broader spectrum of disease," predicted Dr. Richard Besser, acting chief of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We're going to see more severe disease in this country."

At a White House news conference, Besser and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano sought to assure Americans that health officials are taking all appropriate steps to minimize the impact of the outbreak.

Top among those is declaring the public health emergency. As part of that, Napolitano said roughly 12 million doses of the drug Tamiflu will be moved from a federal stockpile to places where states can quickly get their share if they decide they need it. Priority will be given to the five states with known cases so far: California, Texas, New York, Ohio and Kansas.

Napolitano called the emergency declaration standard operating procedure — one was declared recently for the inauguration and for flooding. She urged people to think of it as a "declaration of emergency preparedness."

"Really that's what we're doing right now. We're preparing in an environment where we really don't know ultimately what the size of seriousness of this outbreak is going to be."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_swine_flu_emergency
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #53
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

GOOGLE MAP OF SWINE FLU OUTBREAKS

H1N1 Swine Flu
H1N1 Swine flu in 2009
Pink markers are suspect
Purple markers are confirmed
Deaths lack a dot in marker

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...5.488281&z=5);
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #54
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Everybody go back and re-read Humble Janitors comment. (#35 in this thread) http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...9&postcount=35

This is an example of a the good attitude IMHO.

This "flu" outbreak is a fear-mongers wet dream. I am not denying the reality of it, nor am I stupid enough to think that this may not be an game over scenario for many, but what is really important to realize is that fear and stress WILL compromise your immune system and make things worse.

Fear is as infectious as the flu.

Instead make a CHOICE.

Choose to radiate the healing power which is the love and the light.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 04-26-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #55
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure how to prepare for something like this but I'm not discounting it either.

My attitude stays the same though
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:53 AM   #56
David
Avalon Senior Member

Continue as you have been. That is all a person can do.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:04 AM   #57
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpea View Post
Me neither, would MMS be any good for this virus?
Yes, Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) kills all pathogens, without destroying the friendly bacteria.

MMS can also purify water, 1 or 2 activated drops per gallon.

(Washing Fruits and Vegetables under Water Purification)

Miracle Mineral Solution Thread on Pathogens

Quote:
PATHOGENS: What are they?

A wide range of germs, parasites, and other unwanted organisms can enter the human body where they attempt to grow, reproduce, and wreck havoc by triggering dozens of defensive responses from the immune system.

We feel a cold coming on because the gold germ was observed by the immune system. To retaliate against the invading pathogen, histamine is produced and body temperature is raised in hope that this unwanted virus or bacteria may give up and die from the extra heat.

If immunity has been weakened, the invading germ multiplies and enjoys a cozy host, drawing free nutrients and taking over without pity. We say we've got a cold, or pneumonia, or bronchitus, or sticky phlem, or runny noses.

"PATHOGEN" is a general term similar to "germ" referring to any agent causing disease.

Usually a living microorganism.
Capable of producing infection.
Poisons like Arsenic would be excluded.

MMS Mineral Drops when used as directed, are claimed to destroy virtually all the pathogens listed below except for the "Proteen Pathogens" where 8 to 10 years of observational-testing may be required.

VIRUSES: Multi-celled but can only reproduce inside a plant, animal or person.

Hepatitis, Herpes, Mono, Warts, Chicken Pox, Small Pox, Bird Flue H5N1, Norovirus, Yellow Fever, Ebola Hemmorhagic Fever, SARS, AIDS, HIV, Influenza, Cold Sores, Cold Germs, Measles, Tetanus, Typhoid

BACTERIA: Tiny one-celled creatures. Can live inside or outside the body.

Tuberculosis, Anthrax, Staph, E.Coli, Typhoid, Salmonella, Morgellons ?, Pneumonia, Urinary Tract Infection, Peritonitis, Strep Throat, Stomach Ulcers, Tularemia, Lyme Disease

FUNGI: Multi-celled but plant-like similar to tree fungus. Takes nutrition from a plant, tree or animal.

Ringworm, Ady Pneumonia, Candidiasis, Yeast Infection, Histoplasmosis, Cryptococcosis

PROTOZOA: One-celled creatures. Usually spread through water.

Malaria, Chagas Disease, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidiosis

PARASITES: Actual complex living organism. Can live in intestinal tract or blood stream.

Round Worm, Tape Worm, Triginosis, Morgellons ?

PROTEIN: Multi-celled but can only reproduce inside a plant, animal or person.

BSE Mad Cow Disease, vCJD Disease

Incomplete list gathered from various medical books.

Diabetes is not on the list because it's not caused by a pathogen.

That would be a case of glands that no longer produce adequate insulin - a mal-functioning body part that MMS may improve but cannot restore. MMS has provided unusual improvements in diabetic persons, possibly because irritation of the pancreas is eliminated, or because the liver is cleansed to perform its functions more normally.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide.

Miracle Mineral Solution Thread on Water Purification, Fruit and Vegetable Wash.

Quote:
To Purify Water (including tap water):

One drop of MMS in one gallon of water (with appropriate amount of activator) will remove fluoride, heavy metals, and pathogens from the water. The water will be odor free and drinkable within two or three minutes after mixing.

This drinking water has no health benefits except that heavy metals and bacteria were removed from the water. The gas sacrifices itself and reverts to become a few molecules of water. The gas disappears. JH

Further Notes: In an emergency if you don't have an activator available, you can add inactivated MMS at night and let it sit overnight. The water will activate the MMS slowly over several hours. Again, only 1 drop of MMS per gallon for drinking water is necessary.

For washing fruits and vegetables, use 50 drops of MMS per gallon of water and 250 drops (3 teaspoons) of 10% citric acid solution. Be sure to mix them in a separate, clean glass and wait 3 minutes before putting into the gallon of water. Place the vegetables in the sink, pour the gallon of activated MMS water over them and let sit for a few minutes. Rinse well. This should remove bacteria and help extend the life a little longer.

We emphasize the use of an activator, primarily 10% citric acid solution. If you don't activate the MMS as guided, you will not get the results you want.

Even if you were forced to take the vaccination, I would have the MMS on hand to detox the vaccination back out of the system.

I'm not sure if there was a micro-chip in the vaccination that it would purge that from the body.

You might consider starting the protocol to strengthen your immune system prior to any potential exposure to the viral strain.

This website has a reasonable price with low cost shipping, including worldwide.

$28 - $30 including shipping is a small price to pay to have the MMS and Citric Acid activator in your emergency supplies.

MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending to clients or customers.

Packaged in dark bottles, sealed and the better dropper tops that don't allow extra drops to come out and do not crystallize at the opening.

Jim Humble Approved: http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-28-2009 at 07:13 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:21 AM   #58
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Mexico City Flu Epidemic Shuts Down Schools.

According to the map above, it looks quite geometric in the outbreaks. Somewhat triangular. There was talk about a bird flu and now we have swine? Did the birds poop on the pigs? lol

This flu talk is fear.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:52 AM   #59
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I find it interesting that we will never see a body, a name, or a face of any of these alleged victims. I also find it interesting that only the cases in Mexico are fatal and not anyone else from any other place has had more then a nasty cold.

Sorry, but this smacks of a social experiment. Let's see how far they will take it... without even a body to prove it. I personally think this is a crock and I will not feel otherwise until it can be proven. Right now all we have is a busy media and our world Governments testing out their control. Watch out!!!

How do you control an entire world without firing a gun? Fear. No flu shot for me thank you. Last time I had one I contracted pneumonia.

If this is a reality, well I will stand corrected when I see it. Right now all I see is spin.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #60
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
I find it interesting that we will never see a body, a name, or a face of any of these alleged victims. I also find it interesting that only the cases in Mexico are fatal and not anyone else from any other place has had more then a nasty cold.

Sorry, but this smacks of a social experiment. Let's see how far they will take it... without even a body to prove it. I personally think this is a crock and I will not feel otherwise until it can be proven. Right now all we have is a busy media and our world Governments testing out their control. Watch out!!!

How do you control an entire world without firing a gun? Fear. No flu shot for me thank you. Last time I had one I contracted pneumonia.

If this is a reality, well I will stand corrected when I see it. Right now all I see is spin.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Good point....they are feeding on the fear But it's the fear that they will play on I see them using the fear to
bring out the virus they've created in the flu shots..that will kill us if we let them...I for one don't plan on letting them have their chance! Not if I can help it

Last edited by BROOK; 04-27-2009 at 07:59 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #61
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

envision yourself in a protective violet light, shaped like an egg, with outer mirror surface which would reflect all the "bad" stuff. Like advised by S.Swerdlow. or you can use gold light, which, according to him, is the best for the physical plane.
You can also do it for your loved ones.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:56 AM   #62
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Mexico City Flu Epidemic Shuts Down Schools.

Two separate people from mexico emailing the BBC have said the fatality rate is around 200 , not 20 or 60 or whatever else is being stated

"I work as a resident doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in Mexico City and sadly, the situation is far from "under control". As a doctor, I realise that the media does not report the truth. Authorities distributed vaccines among all the medical personnel with no results, because two of my partners who worked in this hospital (interns) were killed by this new virus in less than six days even though they were vaccinated as all of us were. The official number of deaths is 20, nevertheless, the true number of victims are more than 200. I understand that we must avoid to panic, but telling the truth it might be better now to prevent and avoid more deaths. "

We know the vaccines will never work!!!!!!!

Why the governments doesn't close the airports?

Read more comments from people in Mexico

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/8018428.stm
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 PM   #63
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Two in Uk apparently in Scotland, well i said previously that there had been nothing reported in the Uk yet, but news over the weekend has now admitted these two people.
I remember back last November it was Sol i think who gave evidence that he had seen papers of such relating to emergency powers been given to hospitals in case of a pandemic situation.
They have been training for such a scenario for a while now, is this the real one or are we being tested to see how we react.
With these cases becoming more around the globe i'm beginning to wonder if it is for real.
As was said before no sign of bodies that's slightly curious we will have to see how this pans out, but as before folks stock up be prepared for curfew situations.
I think we are all well equiped for this scenario now!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:10 PM   #64
viking
Avalon Senior Member

IS THERE A CURE FOR THIS??? picked this up from the Fourwinds site ...

Good Morning Ann & Patrick,

Will silver colloidal kill the new swine flu virus?

MF

(Response)

TO: MF
DATE: April 26, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear MF::

Thank you for asking a most important question at this time in our history. Will colloidal silver kill the new swine flu virus? The answer is "yes!"

Silver in very tiny particle form in distilled water, produced by electrolysis, is one of the oldest and most effective natural anti-biotics on our planet. Two others are colloids of gold and of platinum. Colloidal silver will kill other harmful viruses and bacteria in addition to the present Swine Flu.

I suggest that you read my article we have had posted on Fourwinds for many years entitled, "People of the Lie: Colloidal Silver". (Now re-posted on our Homepage. http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...681fdf05a18d18.

We can protect ourselves against disease, and we can petition Creator God and the Forces of Light to neutralize all harmful effects of disease, and especially the present Swine Flu virus, and prevent any pandemic or epidemic of such on our planet. It is all a matter of choice and action.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #65
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Time to start making some colloidal silver then.
Anyone got simple directions on how to make it??

Last edited by Swanny; 04-27-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #66
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Anyone got simple directions on how to??
Try here for starters.....

You can make your own colloidal silver with a CS generator far more cheaply than purchasing the CS from a health store at $10 per ounce. CS generators for home use are made by various companies listed on the internet. I purchased the CS generator that I use from http://www.robeysilver.com. I recommend the home generator deluxe model at a cost of $249.95(Sale $200.00). because it has an automatic shut-off control and a parts per million (ppm) control dial.

The automatic shut-off control allows one to use a larger glass container such as a quart or two quart jar to make larger amounts of colloidal silver. The machine will shut off when the solution reaches the ppm set on the ppm control dial, usually in about one hour. One word of caution is that colloidal solutions using electrolysis must be made with only distilled water. Any other water contains minerals which will render the passing of an electric current through it ineffective for making a colloidal solution.

The human body utilizes colloidal silver at the rate of three to five ppm. Higher concentrations of silver are not harmful in any way but they do not kill internal microbes more effectively. For a topical application of CS a silver concentration of 60 ppm or higher is needed. AT this level CS is effective as an after-shave, deodorant, mouth wash, for gargling and for burns, cuts, insect bites and other skin irritations.

On a side note the early pioneers of the U.S. "Old West" would put a silver dollar into a bucket of fresh milk and keep it from spoiling without refrigeration for two to three days. They also used true silverware and silver dishes which aided their health. Also, for many centuries the Royal Families of the world have been called "Blue Bloods" because of the high silver content in their blood. They stored their food in silver dishes, ate from silver plates and cups, and used true silverware. They had no modern medicine and medical doctors but remained healthy. The "commoners" could not afford silver utensils and were usually sick.

For many years my family and I have used colloidal silver with great success. We recommend one-fourth to one-half cup of colloidal silver a day as a maintenance program, if you are able to make your own CS. CS can be put into your drinking water and used throughout the day or taken at meal times to keep your body constantly supplied. Over time light will reduce the positive charge on the silver ion, causing it to precipitate from suspension. The silver will then adhere to the walls of the container and render it unusable. This problem is corrected by storing CS in amber colored glass bottles. This gives it an indefinite shelf life.

Colloidal gold (CG) is nearly unavailable in U.S. health stores today, as are CG generators on the internet. The price of gold makes buying CG very expensive. The U.S. Government has effectively prohibited the manufacturing of CG generators, but one source is found at http://www.biophysica.com. Colloidal titanium and colloidal titanium generators are nearly impossible to find in the marketplace.

The big lie is that all healing can only happen through the medicines, drugs, medical techniques and expertise of the medical community. Medical doctors are honored as the God's of Healing and are paid accordingly. Behind the scenes the pharmaceutical companies control all. They fund the medical research grants at the universities to control the results, and they bribe the medical doctors to utilize their drugs and techniques by allowing the doctors to become stockholders in their pharmaceutical companies. This is all done at the expense of those who suffer from illness, and many, who are ill, have become so from the medications and techniques of the medical community.

Colloidal silver is kept secret by the pharmaceutical industry for two very important reasons. The first reason, of course, is that the effectiveness and availability of CS would severely cut into the profits the drug companies make today on all the various antibiotics, flue, and cold remedies. The second reason is that CS can not be patented. The Food and Drug Administration has classified CS as a pre 1938 drug, which makes it exempt from current patent laws. If a product cannot be patented and a monopoly held on it in the marketplace, it cannot demand a high price. Therefore, CS is worthless to the pharmaceutical profiteers. In fact they are fearful that colloidal silver may return to public use and have worked hard to keep it hidden.

Is it any wonder that colloidal silver which can stop viruses such as West Nile, AIDS, Ebola, Bubonic plague, and SARS, is kept hidden from public use? Something so inexpensive, so easy to make, and so accessible to the public as colloidal silver would cause so much good health as to wipe out whole sections of the pharmaceuticals in thousands of hospitals and drug stores. Such is the trillion dollar drug lie. Can you imagine a world without harmful molds and bacteria? Can you imagine a world without the common cold, without AIDS, without the "flu", without venereal disease, without SARS? That is the world of colloidal silver. We certainly are people of the Lie!

viking
Old 04-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #67
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking: I was just looking at the link for CS generators, & was wondering how does one know when the electrodes are used up or damaged, no good any more? I did not see this question in their FAQ?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #68
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Hi Viking: I was just looking at the link for CS generators, & was wondering how does one know when the electrodes are used up or damaged, no good any more? I did not see this question in their FAQ?
Try this ...The cheaper option...

http://www.colloidalsilver.cc/index2.htm

viking
Old 04-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #69
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

When you try to order from there you get the HTTP 404
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #70
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I have one of these... A Sota Silver pulser... Part of the Bob Beck protocol (I have the other 3 items too of the protocol). Ozone and mag pulser... Said to cure anything like MMS.

http://www.sotainstruments.com/produ...ver_pulser.asp

I also have MMS and a far-infrared sauna blanket and a masticating juicer... and vitamin C without artifical sweetner...

All immune boosters...

Fear feeds the energy grid of the planet which allows them to harvist the crop... Light and happiness are key...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #71
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

I am looking at another generator for $135 as described at:
http://www.truefoodsmarket.com/produ...oducts_id/2077

This item is available through Azure Standard for $78. I am already a member of this natural/organic source which serves the west coast, so this looks like a great bargain.
http://www.azurestandard.com/

Does anyone know about or use this generator?

JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:52 PM   #72
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Anyone got simple directions on how to make it??
swerdlow says that colloidal silver is absolutely not to be taken internally....I do not know why...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #73
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default The release of a US bio-weapon in Mexico was a fatal mistake for the illuminati

BEN'S BLOG 4/27/2009

The release of a US bio-weapon in Mexico was a fatal mistake for the illuminati

The criminally insane owners of the Federal Reserve Board, faced with inevitable bankruptcy, are once again trying to save themselves by creating mayhem. However, by releasing a bio-weapon in Mexico they have most surely lost the support of almost everybody in the alphabet soup agencies and the pentagon.

Their plan to use the pandemic as an excuse for martial law will blow up in their faces. There can be no doubt this was the last straw. It is time to take them down. All patriotic Americans must rise and save their country from the grips of these madmen. The world is watching you America and praying for your success in regaining your freedom.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b.../04/index.html
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:15 PM   #74
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

We need to put this into logical perspective. 4000 people die from the flu in Canada alone each year. Think about it. This is not a crisis, it is a media spin for another reason. There are NO BODIES, NAMES, or FACES. We are being manipulated emotionally and next we will be manipulated physically. This is a diversion. Either they want to test out the way the sheeple react to the laws that they are able to enforce under this "National Health Crisis" or there is a much more diabolical plan underneath this subterfuge and they are getting away with something big while our heads are turned. Look around. What is going on right NOW that they do not want us to notice?

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 04-27-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #75
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
We need to put this into logical perspective. 4000 people die from the flu in Canada alone each year. Think about it. This is not a crisis, it is a media spin for another reason. There are NO BODIES, NAMES, or FACES.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Most of the "reported flu deaths" are not even flu. The vast majority are from pneumonia. "They" just combine the two to hype getting your mercury-laced flu vaccine to further corrupt your immune system and give you early-onset Alzheimer's.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote