Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Default So, Nov13th... 6th day begins (Mayan Calendar)

** Yes I know some have said it is Nov12th, others say 13th. No matter, this week we all could be observing changes (AND NO I am not referring to that dude that has over-used the word and it has lost it's meaning )
--------------------------

--> What are you doing that day ? or this week ?

--> What do you see coming ?

--> 6th day: Flowering, renaissance
* last 6th day was 1952-1972

----

We all saw the 5th night come and go without any major incident which I found very interesting (and not to mention, relieving ). Lots of "talked about" major incidents, but nothing occurred really.

* 5th night during the Planetary cycle (centered around Power) was 1932-1952 (WW II/Korea)

* 5th night during our current Galactic cycle (centered around Ethics)
Nov2007-Nov2008 -- it appears
with ETHICS as the foundation of consciousness, the 5th night was different from the previous. No major incidents, but all the minor ones were followed up with questions and ethics at the core. Georgia/Russia is a good example.

Thanks
John aka#404

** DISCLAIMER **
As a moderator, I request that you all please keep things on topic -- which of course is quite open-ended here -- please use common sense. Thanks.

Last edited by John aka#404; 11-10-2008 at 07:08 PM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
nigel2285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So, Nov13th... 6th day begins (Mayan Calendar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John aka#404 View Post
** Yes I know some have said it is Nov12th, others say 13th. No matter, this week we all could be observing changes (AND NO I am not referring to that dude that has over-used the word and it has lost it's meaning )
--------------------------

----

We all saw the 5th night come and go without any major incident which I found very interesting (and not to mention, relieving ). Lots of "talked about" major incidents, but nothing occurred really.

* 5th night during the Planetary cycle (centered around Power) was 1932-1952 (WW II/Korea)

* 5th night during our current Galactic cycle (centered around Ethics)
Nov2007-Nov2008 -- it appears
with ETHICS as the foundation of consciousness, the 5th night was different from the previous. No major incidents, but all the minor ones were followed up with questions and ethics at the core. Georgia/Russia is a good example.

Thanks
John aka#404

** DISCLAIMER **
As a moderator, I request that you all please keep things on topic -- which of course is quite open-ended here -- please use common sense. Thanks.
no major incident are you blind,this is a war now, iran russia relay on oil to be above 65 dollar or they are not breaking even, they have built the market to collapse, plus it is not ethical the way we are all living, the war has began.you cant say nothing happened can you?

Last edited by nigel2285; 11-10-2008 at 08:22 PM.
nigel2285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:58 AM   #3
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel2285 View Post
no major incident are you blind,this is a war now, iran russia relay on oil to be above 65 dollar or they are not breaking even, they have built the market to collapse, plus it is not ethical the way we are all living, the war has began.you cant say nothing happened can you?
there was NO MAJOR incident, (i.e. WW3, COMPLETE financial collapse leading to people shooting each other for food, catastrophic natural event, the sky didn't fall) yes there was much suffering, which has been relatively consistent throughout recorded history. what has increased is our awareness to that suffering and our collective power to reduce suffering. an african american was elected president. who could have predicted that 30 years ago. the 6th day is about us solving some of the problems that produce suffering. the 6th day is about waking up to OUR collective power and creating the world we want. instead of ONLY focusing on problems, focus on solutions and bring in the 6th day.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:41 AM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John aka#404 View Post

----

I'm not entirely sure what is on-topic these days... but I think that's very interesting if 52-72 was a period of flowering and renaisance. Can you say what the 6th day was previously ? presumably it was 400 years long? 970 to 1370 ? Is that about right ? The 14th /15th centuries were the renaissance I think , so yes, there's something there perhaps.

If the Summer of love was 1967, (three quarters through) then that would mean we'll get another Summer of love in August 2009 ! (And not the Summer of Hell as some predict) or perhaps more darkly, maybe the summer of hell will be that very 'renaissance'.

I'd prefer a summer of love though, if it's all the same to anyone.

As for what I'll be doing, I can say with some certainty that I will probably be logging on to Avalon on the 12th/13th and probably the 14th too...

thanks for the thought provoking thread. Have you seen Ian Lungolds video by the way ? very interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6Z...eature=related

Last edited by John aka#404; 11-11-2008 at 06:19 AM. Reason: fixed broken quoted msg
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:22 AM   #5
Whitewolf

Don't forget about the stuff that's happened under the public radar...
Old 11-11-2008, 04:50 AM   #6
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

November 13th may have some occult significance as they begin practice for mass casualties. It is being called Golden Guardian and will last till the 18th.

This weeklong practice run in L. A. for martial law and mass casualties is being directed by NorthCom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIYZHts2qME

Who is NorthCom? To understand what you might want to prepare for, make sure you understand the connection between NorthCom and DHS.
http://www.northcom.mil/news/Transcripts/011708.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...rthern_Command

Those troops coming into the states are not just doing manevuers they are part of DHS.

I'm convinced that this date is important to that group.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:18 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

one of today`s best movers on the stock market was Smith and Wesson...

Gun sales are up...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:13 AM   #8
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you everybody for your responses. I see I have much to digest and respond to. I will do so in the next 24hrs and edit this post.

-- ---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
thanks for the thought provoking thread. Have you seen Ian Lungolds video by the way ? very interesting...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDN6Z...eature=related
Yes Kulapops, I am aware of Ian Xel Lunghold. See my post back in September here

The following 3-part video I found amazing: Part1 Part2 Part3

- John

Last edited by John aka#404; 11-11-2008 at 06:21 AM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:37 AM   #9
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
one of today`s best movers on the stock market was Smith and Wesson...

Gun sales are up...
Not only that, but ammo is getting hard to come by...the shelves are bare here. Just a month ago shelves were full...now suppliers are NOT shipping telling store owners could be 6 mos maybe longer!!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:17 PM   #10
Exarx
Avalon Senior Member

If i recall it correctly its Nov 13:th if you follow Callerman´s calculations, its Jan 5:th 2009 otherwise.
Exarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

This may be of help to get an overview.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
nigel2285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martian31v View Post
there was NO MAJOR incident, (i.e. WW3, COMPLETE financial collapse leading to people shooting each other for food, catastrophic natural event, the sky didn't fall) yes there was much suffering, which has been relatively consistent throughout recorded history. what has increased is our awareness to that suffering and our collective power to reduce suffering. an african american was elected president. who could have predicted that 30 years ago. the 6th day is about us solving some of the problems that produce suffering. the 6th day is about waking up to OUR collective power and creating the world we want. instead of ONLY focusing on problems, focus on solutions and bring in the 6th day.
the 5th night has not finished yet, the pound is at it lowest vs the euro looking at the market today all down,if your looking for major incident this is it it will take a long time for total collapse just as war takes a long time the event does not have to end in the 5th night but it started in the 5th night when we both look back in one years time i think you will agree MAJOR.
nigel2285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #13
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I can already feel the sunshine!

Here comes the 6th day alright...gonna blow a few minds I do think.

Things are going advanced fast all around me for many and haywire for others as the wake up calls are getting stronger and for them. Many of these people will need the help from the true light workers of peace and truth!

Don't forget there is still another 5th night in the universal underworld

Catch ya on the flip side! JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #14
David
Avalon Senior Member

Just thought this info might be useful.

Information obtained from this website.
http://www.astroalchemy.com/articles/mayan.html

The Mayan Calendar reveals the "big picture" of the history--and future--of creation. The good news is that despite some inevitable bumps in the road, the period between now and 2012 will be one of infinitely expanding consciousness-ending in the Golden Age we have all been waiting for.

I was fortunate enough to attend a talk in January of 05 by Ian Lungold, an artisan who became fascinated by the Mayans while making jewelry based on their designs. Lungold explained that the Mayan Calendar is not actually a calendar in the ordinary sense, but rather a meter of the movement of creation. It's a tool to tune your consciousness to the flow of evolution, develop your intuition and co-create with the divine.

A calendar is the dead center of any civilization's consciousness, said Lungold, representing the intersection of time and place as your point of view or location of consciousness. The Gregorian calendar (est. 1582) is pinned to physical events - the rotation of the Earth around the Sun every 365 ¼ days. The Maya, who used a total of 17 calendars, had one like this called the Haab, but it was used only for commerce and tax purposes. The Tun was the prophetic calendar. It was based on the 7 day/6 night cycle of creation familiar to us via the Old Testament, which came from the ancient Sumerians. Apparently both the Mayans and Sumerians had access to the same body of wisdom about the arc of evolution in this solar system that began 16.4 billion years ago.

In his riveting four-hour talk, Lungold put a chart on the board that looked like a Mayan pyramid and took us through the precisely-timed stages of evolution from single-celled organisms all the way up to Oct. 28, 2011, when the Mayan calendar ends. (Somewhat confusingly, Dec. 21, 2012 is also given as an end-date).

Most recently, the "Planetary Cycle" that began in 1755 with the Industrial Revolution and culminated in 1992 with the Internet was concerned with the concentration of power. This was a time when the mind became king, and intuition went out of style because it was basically a death sentence (i.e. the burning of ten million women as "witches.") Lungold made the point that the mind is at best a tool like a calculator--but is also a parasite concerned only with self-preservation. It can only operate at 24 frames or thoughts per second, which is very limiting in this age of rapidly accelerating technology and consciousness. Stress has become a worldwide epidemic as the mind tries and fails to keep up. Suicides are on an upswing and can be seen as an equipment failure, while many people prefer to go unconscious through various addictions to sedate the stressed-out mind. Denial is rampant.

We'll all be going completely out of our minds and coming into present time, says Lungold, between now and 2011, when we head into the last year of the cycle. We're moving past the limitations of the mind and into the intuitive space referred to as "The Zone" in athletics, when a player reaches a point of perfect equanimity and is able to perform superhuman feats like lifting 350 lbs. overhead. It is the space of "no mind" also found through meditation and sacred sexuality. Science has found that while in this Zone, your whole brain lights up and every cell is activated--it's how we're meant to live. The key is getting centered, which comes from regular practice. Lungold likens it to a spinning gyroscope with a calm center that keeps it from falling over. If there is a broken piece, then it will fly apart. This is basically what we will be challenged to do in the next six years: stay so centered in our intuitive knowing that we don't fly apart as consciousness accelerates and world events grow more intense.

Paying attention and having intention will be key. The Neanderthals died out because after 100,000 years, they were still using the same tools. They could not imagine a different future, so they had no future. When you're centered in your intuition, you're actually creating your future, said Lungold. That explains why our intuition is often right. Intention will become crucial in the coming time of exponential change, because there are so many more options available to us than ever before, and less persistence will be required to achieve our goals. Instant manifestation will become the norm! There will only be two choices: Creator or Victim.

The "Galactic Cycle" began on Jan. 5, 1999 and lasts for 12.8 years. The dawn of this cycle was the Y2K scare, which was a mass warning or planting of a seed, "don't trust your systems." Nothing happened at the time, but by 2007-08 we will be in the Fifth Day and Night of the overall cycle, a big opening in consciousness but also a time when we may experience an economic meltdown. Lungold says to heed the Hopi, who advise: 1) Know where your food and water are coming from, and 2) Know all of your relations. Getting out of the cities will be wise, he says, as "shrapnel may be flying" and the usual sources of food and water won't be as available. This is similar to other Fifth Days in creation, such as the period encompassing World War I and II, and prior to that, the Dark Ages. The coming trial will be shorter and less severe than the previous ones. Things are getting dramatically better, he points out.

Also on the Fifth Day, we will finally "meet the neighbors." We have been under galactic quarantine as we pass through the power trip we've been on (which was a necessary phase of consciousness), but during 07-08 we will know ourselves as part of the greater galactic community. By 2009 on the Sixth Day (corresponding to the Renaissance and the beatnik/hippie time period of 1952-72), consciousness will overcome technology completely and our larger minds will merge with computers to produce such phenomena as teleportation, time travel and age reversal.

On the Sixth Night in 2010, we have total bliss for 360 days. We'll be back to our roots, attuned to an organic value system. On the Seventh Day, the "Universal Consciousness" cycle which begins on Feb. 10, 2011 and lasts 100 days, we will finally know ourselves as co-creators with God (though some will achieve this state sooner.) Anything we can possibly dream of already exists in the mind of God. As we discover more and more about the inner workings of Creation, this truth will be known by all. Some will fall by the wayside and become "mulch" for future growth, however, as consciousness accelerates too rapidly for them to grasp.

This grand cycle affects not just Earth, but the entire Universe, which is evolving alongside us. What happens after the end of time? Time and space will slip away as solid measurements. The best example Lungold could give is portrayed in the film, "What Dreams May Come," in which thought creates instant manifestation. Meanwhile, he advises not investing in anything that lacks integrity, such as the stock market, and to get out of the way as our culture falls--similar to what happened in Rome. It also helps to attune yourself to the daily flow of creation through the Galactic Astrology Mayan Calendar and Conversion Codex (available on www.mayanmajix.com). This also shows you how to figure out your Mayan birth sign and life assignment (different from Jose Arguelles' version). Knowing your essential purpose and the intention for each day attunes you to your intuition, which puts you in sync with the flow of Creation and produces entrainment, or synchronization with All That Is.

For more information on this material, check out "The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness" by Carl Calleman. Ian Lungold passed from this realm on November 16, 2005, to continue his work from the other side.

SIGNIFICANT MAYAN CALENDAR DATES

Nov. 28, 2005 Beginning of Fourth Night: Bridge-building to consciousness expansion

May 27, 2006 Midpoint of Fourth Night

Nov. 23, 2006 Beginning of Fifth Day: Budding, breakthrough

May 22, 2007 Midpoint of Fifth Day

Nov. 18, 2007 Beginning of Fifth Night: Destruction, challenge

May 16, 2008 Midpoint of Fifth Night

Nov. 12/13, 2008 Beginning of Sixth Day: Flowering, renaissance

May 11, 2009 Midpoint of Sixth Day

Nov. 7, 2009 Beginning of Sixth Night: Resting and fine-tuning

May 6, 2010 Midpoint of Sixth Night

Nov. 2, 2010 Beginning of Seventh Day: Bliss

May 1, 2011 Midpoint of Seventh Day

Oct. 28, 2011 Completion of Seventh Day

Dec. 21, 2012 Cosmic Consciousness, Oneness with all creation
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
sforce
Avalon Senior Member

Weren't we supposed to "meet the neighbors" during the 5th day?
sforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #16
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Yup...they are here
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #17
sforce
Avalon Senior Member

They were here long before the 5th day, therefore I thought "meeting our galactic neighbors" meant global disclosure. If they were here before the fifth day then technically we did not meet them during the fifth day!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #18
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

According to Drunvalo Melchizedek (http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm) the elders will meet next year.

http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/pages/ROTA.shtml

First of all the elders from around the world claim that all perceptions of the Mayan calendar/culture is wrong/distorted.
They will disclose next year what's the original view ...

They also said that it would be possible then to meet our ancestors eye to eye.

So perhaps the contradicting dates and events here have to do with the mentioned above ...
It seems we have to wait another half year for the real explanation.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #19
sforce
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Operator.
I was wondering if anyone had what I took to admit:
1) Our interpretation of the calendar is wrong
OR
2) The Calendar is wrong
OR
3) The guy who made the prediction didn't know what the **** he was talking about
Old 11-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #20
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sforce View Post
Thanks Operator.
I was wondering if anyone had what I took to admit:
1) Our interpretation of the calendar is wrong
OR
2) The Calendar is wrong
OR
3) The guy who made the prediction didn't know what the **** he was talking about
As long as the person also admits that everything else in their life could be wrong as well, then sure.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:22 PM   #21
sforce
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, you're right.
I`m wondering if I should do an official post to tell everyone why I'm here on this forum.
I`m also wondering if anyone would care.

I guess they won't know unless I tell them right?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #22
David
Avalon Senior Member

Hi sforce,

Please introduce your self and welcome to the forums.

-David
Old 11-12-2008, 04:32 AM   #23
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting little bit, here...
Nov. 12/13, 2008 Beginning of Sixth Day: Flowering, renaissance
Did anyone happen to catch the article about the nicknames the secret service assigned to the first family to be? Barack is going to be referred to as Renegade and Michelle will be referred to as . . . wait for it . . . Renaissance. Thought that was interesting. Here's the link.
I've got to be honest, here - I don't feel so terrific about the planned Golden Guardian 2008, especially when you consider the events and 'exercises' that were taking place when the WTC was 'attacked'. Check this out for a summary and informative links.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote