Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 01-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #26
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: does anyone have an idea what this means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hi debby ...

a few nights ago ... this is what i received ... and conveyance to tell you ...

indeed ... the bird is as big if not larger than your daughter ...
bit scraggly ... not at all perfect ...
pure ... whole and playful ...

the little girl ... was playing with it ... was lying upside down on her as she sat ... her fingers playing with its neck and head feathers ... giggling ... bite it did not ... didn't have that capability ...

girl and bird ... within a very large cage ... bars ...
the girl ... here to assist the bird ... to its freedom ...
the bird ... looks to her ... for her help ... the time has come for it to fly ...
fly to freedom ...

the small girl continues playing with it ... nurturing it ... i felt it as if i was her ... that oneness with the bird ...

the bird ... representative of humanity ... freedom for all ...

the girl ... as a crystalline herself ... can assist ... from both worlds ...
purpose ... so many like her are here now ...

to free the bird ... to free humanity ...

and yet ... there are always obstacles ... inserting theirselves ... in this world and others ... to keep the bird from its freedom ... to keep humanity caged ...

and my own speculation ... the marks stem from another ... obstacle ...

this is all i have at this end ... after which ... it was conveyed to me ... to tell you ...
and you ... to discern ... as we always should ... for ourselves ...

all in all ... it was a very profound experience to have witnessed ... felt ...
humbling and moving ...

freedom for all ...

blessings ...

Hi Futureeyes,

WOW...this is so beautifull and strong , it brought tears to my eyes. I am speechless. When reading this, it was as if I could see it like a movie. It feels right, it feels good.
A big smile on my face when you mentioned the giggling part.So often did we hear her giggling and talking in her room!!
I guess I now know why she hasn't seen the bird anymore. She set him/her free!!! Wow what wonderful. Thank you very much for sharing this with me. May I ask why you recieved this information for me?
If you recieve more I would be grateful to hear it.

Love debby
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #27
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hello Debby,

Yes I read the other posting first in fact but didn't know it was you who had posted that also. What I mean by a different feeling is that depending on how you look at the world an angel could be a wonderful emmissary of love or a destroyer. Do you follow? The same creature in different myths or culture is viewed slightly differently.

In the green bird myth for instance, St George is the green bird who slays the evil dragon and in another myth the green bird is the dragon. Do scroll down on that page I sent you to hear all the different religions take on it. Mainly a very positive creature of light but there are cases where it is a figure of fear.

I read you other posting because I had similar experiences myself as a child; I always wanted to go home and used to say requently that 'I didn't understand why we kept coming back to this place to do the same things over and over again'. My relations who were more interested in such things said I also said, 'why do all the rockets go up in space, why don't any of them go down, they are not finding anyone UP there but there are loads of things DOWN here'.

Anyway it intrigued me no end to hear of your daughters tales of the green planet.
Hi harper,
Thank you for explaining this to me. I read the link you gave,intresting. Especially the name 'Azra'il. My father told me as a child that she was an angel watching over us. I never came across this name before till now. This is so weird...

Love debby
Old 01-27-2010, 03:11 AM   #28
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Debby:
Mrs. Dolores Cannon says in her books that many times ET encounters are preceded by what people describe as an owl, usually big and beautiful but it's not the only animal used for them, the point it to not scare the person.
Having said that, I think we are sooo afraid of these encounters, most of the people see them as negative and terrifying but just last night I was reading a thread (I can't find it now), where this person was telling part of his encounters over the years and all I could see was happiness and excitement about it!
After reading all Mrs. Cannon books which are from her work of 30 years, she says she has never ever have found the negativity others do, she explains how those experiences are agreed upon before we come here so I always wonder if there's a chance they could be truly enlightening and wonderful when the fear factor is removed.
Again citing Mrs. Cannon, based on her experience with thousands of people, ETs are basically monitoring us but at the same time they are teaching us too and giving us the chance to see and experience other realities. Who knows, if something like this could be an amazing experience, why we tend to think it's awful? Again, we are always afraid of the unknown.
My only suggestion would be to keep the doors of communication open with your daughter but please don't tell her something that could make her afraid, I think you are handling this very well and you are a very wise mother.

Well, I finally found the link:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18936

Last edited by cloud9; 01-27-2010 at 03:22 AM.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:21 AM   #29
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Hi Futureeyes,

WOW...this is so beautifull and strong , it brought tears to my eyes. I am speechless. When reading this, it was as if I could see it like a movie. It feels right, it feels good.
A big smile on my face when you mentioned the giggling part.So often did we hear her giggling and talking in her room!!
I guess I now know why she hasn't seen the bird anymore. She set him/her free!!! Wow what wonderful. Thank you very much for sharing this with me. May I ask why you recieved this information for me?
If you recieve more I would be grateful to hear it.

Love debby
hi debby ...
why did i receive this info for you ... i wish i knew ... i only know ... through very strong conveyance ... within the clarity of that experience ... that it is solidly meant for you to know ... the only thing i can do is follow through ... and in doing so ... that process ... for me ... feels like arriving closer ... to home ...

give her a big hug ... your older gal too ...

if more comes ... you'll be the first to know ...

blessings ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #30
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
Dear Debby:
Mrs. Dolores Cannon says in her books that many times ET encounters are preceded by what people describe as an owl, usually big and beautiful but it's not the only animal used for them, the point it to not scare the person.
Having said that, I think we are sooo afraid of these encounters, most of the people see them as negative and terrifying but just last night I was reading a thread (I can't find it now), where this person was telling part of his encounters over the years and all I could see was happiness and excitement about it!
After reading all Mrs. Cannon books which are from her work of 30 years, she says she has never ever have found the negativity others do, she explains how those experiences are agreed upon before we come here so I always wonder if there's a chance they could be truly enlightening and wonderful when the fear factor is removed.
Again citing Mrs. Cannon, based on her experience with thousands of people, ETs are basically monitoring us but at the same time they are teaching us too and giving us the chance to see and experience other realities. Who knows, if something like this could be an amazing experience, why we tend to think it's awful? Again, we are always afraid of the unknown.
My only suggestion would be to keep the doors of communication open with your daughter but please don't tell her something that could make her afraid, I think you are handling this very well and you are a very wise mother.

Well, I finally found the link:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18936
Hi Claud9,
Thank you for your post and information.
I am not afraid and never say anything to frighting my daughter. Except from a few experiences she has always talked very positieve and joyful about her adventures.
Love debby
Old 01-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #31
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hi debby ...
why did i receive this info for you ... i wish i knew ... i only know ... through very strong conveyance ... within the clarity of that experience ... that it is solidly meant for you to know ... the only thing i can do is follow through ... and in doing so ... that process ... for me ... feels like arriving closer ... to home ...

give her a big hug ... your older gal too ...

if more comes ... you'll be the first to know ...

blessings ...

Dear futureyes,
A big hug back to you

Love debby
Old 02-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #32
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

Debbie,

Why not ask your daughter to draw a picture of the bird?
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote