Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > SWEDEN

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 06:11 AM   #1
RoloGreen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ground crew Sweden

Hello my friends ,

Im located in Stockholm at the moment with the plan to find a new location because i know that the Northen part of the world its not gona look so good in the future and Sweden its a police controled state so.... there s no place for me here,i have to move.
English,Swedish,Romanian fluent i understand also Italian and a litle bit of Spanish so if u r intrested in contact me to change ideeas , to.... , i dont know ,everything its on ur mind about everything thats related to 2012 and whats happening in the world at the moment just write a email to me.

With rescpect ,
Rolo Green

"Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope! "

Marshall Masters
yowusa.com
RoloGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground crew Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoloGreen View Post
Hello my friends ,

Im located in Stockholm at the moment with the plan to find a new location because i know that the Northen part of the world its not gona look so good in the future and Sweden its a police controled state so.... there s no place for me here,i have to move.
English,Swedish,Romanian fluent i understand also Italian and a litle bit of Spanish so if u r intrested in contact me to change ideeas , to.... , i dont know ,everything its on ur mind about everything thats related to 2012 and whats happening in the world at the moment just write a email to me.

With rescpect ,
Rolo Green

"Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope! "

Marshall Masters
yowusa.com
zup man, im located in stockholm to. Cheers..
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoloGreen View Post
Sweden its a police controled state
Hi,
I think that the police state is growing in Europa, however I would like to know more why you say this. What is going on in Sweden?
hug, Luna
Old 09-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
Exarx
Avalon Senior Member

I really beleive that Sweden is a country that will manage these changes really good. I can assure you that the doomsday scenario presented with nuclear falldown won´t happen.
Regarding policestate, well what country in this illusion isnt really, one really have to try to distinctive what country is a "lesser policestate" and what country is a "larger policestate".
the countries that will be affected the most is most likely USA, UK, France and Israel. Of course everyone will be affected of the financial crisis, but see it as that it is an illusion falling apart.
For something new and real to appear, the illusion has to be removed.
Exarx is offline   Reply With Quote