Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 11:44 PM   #26
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCOAZ2008 View Post
Please translate

mi pregunta es:

Como puedo confiar o creer que los et tienen razon?
Por lo que leo si ellos te dicen "a" tu lo crees y si ellos dicen "b" tambien tu les crees.

En 1929 hubo la gran depresion; a donde estaban ellos y por que no se aparecieron?

Las bombas de nagasaki e hiroshima acaso ellos detubieron que eso ocurra? No

entonces por junto ahora ellos ven la gran necesidad de apaceren en este tiempo?
Translation- "My question is:
How can i trust or believe that the Ets are right?
Because what i read is if they say "a" you believe it and if they say "b" you also believe it.

In 1929 there was the great depression; where were they and why didn't they appear?

The bombs in Nagasaki and Hiroshima were not stopped by them? No.

Then why would they see the need to appear now?

I await an honest response if he reads my page.
Thank you

Espero una respuesta sincera sin el lee mi pagina.

Gracias
Translated by henners
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:41 AM   #27
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

Very nicely put Fun4you. I'm glad someone knows what they're talking about when they comment on these types of messages.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #28
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Fun4U, how did you come by so much detailed information and how do you know yourself that all of it is true? Or was it 'channelled' in which case you'll say it must be true I suppose.

The question is not do I believe there is an ET agenda, but do I believe you? They are not asking me to believe them but to believe you and I don't know you, I cant see you I can't even hear you.

I trusted a lifelong friend (30 years) and he turned his back on me, turned half my family against me and then ripped me off to the tune of 100k.

See my point? Doesn't work does it?
Old 10-07-2008, 09:50 AM   #29
Colin

I'm gonna remove ALL of the off topic posts in this thread. If they carry on I'll close it.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #30
Whitewolf

One week away....7 days. We shall see, won't we.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:53 PM   #31
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=theochennell;41884]Fun4U, how did you come by so much detailed information and how do you know yourself that all of it is true? Or was it 'channelled' in which case you'll say it must be true I suppose./QUOTE]

I think he stated clearly where he got the information. It's called the Law of One and it is channeled material. Whether you want to believe channeled material is real or not is your prerogative, but the Law of One material has some amazing information that will blow your mind. It's a series of five books written in 1982-84 It doesn't concentrate on ETs really, but it does touch on the subject and it is made very clear that benevolent ETs don't mess around when it comes to infringing upon your free will. Malevolent ones don't really care about you.

Quote:
The question is not do I believe there is an ET agenda, but do I believe you? They are not asking me to believe them but to believe you and I don't know you, I cant see you I can't even hear you.
Believe what you want, do some research and make up your own mind. It also sounds like you only believe in things that only apply to your five senses. Think outside the box.

Quote:
I trusted a lifelong friend (30 years) and he turned his back on me, turned half my family against me and then ripped me off to the tune of 100k.

See my point? Doesn't work does it?
...and this relevant to the subject because?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:49 PM   #32
Triggerpull29
Avalon Senior Member

I guarantee that a giant "light" ship will NOT be seen on OCT. 14, 2008.

If there were such a thing as "good" ET's we would all know about it. To say that they don't want to hinder us is a buch of BS!!!

You cannot hinder a civilization by just showing up, unless you happen to be carrying deadly diseases. (whites to america scenario)
Old 10-09-2008, 11:13 PM   #33
Commander Adama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerpull29 View Post
I guarantee that a giant "light" ship will NOT be seen on OCT. 14, 2008.

If there were such a thing as "good" ET's we would all know about it. To say that they don't want to hinder us is a buch of BS!!!

You cannot hinder a civilization by just showing up, unless you happen to be carrying deadly diseases. (whites to america scenario)
Thank you for stating your opinion.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #34
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

I'll some this up in one sentence , i'll beleive it when i see it.

LOVE AND CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL
Old 10-10-2008, 06:23 AM   #35
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Over the years an astronomical number of ET's have made contact in as many ways as they can possibly come up with to infuse some form of a message whether to enlighten us or to further ensnare us. Kind of like a 'pick me', 'pick me' type of fishing expedition. The confusion has been educational in learning discernment, for me anyway, as my confusion has somewhat withered away while deciphering the differences in the messages between the 'Galactic Federation' and the 'Galactic Confederation' as an example. The many other ET factions also have similar titles and just like in religions all of them have something to say that is believable. The exertion of time, and excrutiating angst well spent in shedding the layers of deception and darkness to escape from the 'occult's prison' here on Earth certainly merits the rights of passage for oneself in declaring a sovereign birthright of becoming a Citizen of planet Earth, and furthermore having a voice within the whole of creation the right to ask ALL ET's what their intentions are. Should any ET care to share knowledge and technology with the Citizens of Earth then they can certainly start with those who are self aware, self-empowered and with those whom understand the 4 laws in personal responsibility as determined by attunement in frequency for the highest and best good of all. Speaking on behalf of myself first, and joining with any 2 or more in agreemet, I do not give permission to any ET to share knowledge or technology in secret or to any 'group' or 'system' on planet Earth that provides favor or advantage for that group or system over the rest of the population. Any knowledge or technology shared is for the preservation, restoration and continued evolution of Earth and her natural resources and for the benefit of all Galactic Citizens of Earth whether currently self aware or not. Thank you brothers, sisters and cousins for showing us the way! Further gratitude is without words.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #36
SoulSuspect

Show me a live interview with this alien homie. Oh you cant? thought so. I mean come on this is hard to believe especially since Galactic is a word that spawns off the root word of Milk. ie, Milky way galaxy. So this Galactic federation which is eons old named itself after something that comes from a cows titty before it even existed. And when this ship doesnt show up, i will want to hear what went wrong. But lets say this is for real, bring it on! drop off some supplies while your at it> Alien energy bars, and super anti radation sunblock, a copy of Universe Magizine. i guess this federation thing is easyier to believe in than believing in your government because their the biggest illusion of peace keepers ever. This government has messed up things so bad people are putting all their hope into aliens. So i get it and you still cant prove it. Until then, Amen. Self empowerment!!! Believe in Yourself!!! You are the Alien!!!!

Peace, Love and War

Old 10-10-2008, 06:57 AM   #37
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
This government has messed up things so bad people are putting all their hope into aliens.
I agree with you!

Welcome to the club....
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 AM   #38
naturalmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by realist View Post
I agree with you!

Welcome to the club....
I also agree. It seems that most of mankind is waiting for some sort of "rescue" be it from aliens or the rapture or the second coming. I think there will be a lot of disappointed people out there - they will be the ones who need to learn that they have to take more personal responsibility for what happens to them and the planet. There's probably no religious Lone Ranger, intergalactic seventh cavalry or beam me up Scotty aliens coming to the rescue - though I wish there were.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #39
MusicLover

I said it b4 and am gonna keep saying it.I really don't need the government in my life and I don't need to be saved by aliens either.Wake up people.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:28 PM   #40
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Commander Adama, Do you know SaLuSa? Either way, please share your thoughts regarding the prediction of 10/10/08 stated here: http://www.mayanmajix.com/art3722.html
Old 10-14-2008, 03:25 AM   #41
Commander Adama
Avalon Senior Member

What the ETs are doing to help this planet and assist us all is not a "rescue" mission and that clarification needs to be made.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #42
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Oops no ships.....
Old 10-18-2008, 10:33 PM   #43
Colin

This thread has run it's course.

Closing & moving to Archived Threads

Closed Thread