Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #26
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

hey Jen, wow thanks for sharing that! I do hope that you feel safe and protected now..inspite of all these 'unknowns' you have had in life!
The whole sleep paralysis situation is interesting...I have experienced this on/off for years...and in the past year they have been frequent..in little clusters...but at the time of experience it is quite upsetting and sometimes terrifying for me! I wonder how many other also experience this??
I am going to open up another thread now...am curious !! lol

all the best!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:20 PM   #27
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

My 'vision of the future' that occurred many years ago - and I still do not recognize as either prediction or metaphor - is as follows:

I cross the peak of a large hill (small mountain) and I am confronted by an amazing sight, before me where there should be land, trees, people and places, instead a new coastline has formed. Lapping on this new coastline are many bodies both animal and human. It is at this moment that I begin to cry, realizing the death and destruction that has taken place for this to happen. When I experienced this vision it was an extremely emotional moment (and still is). The water flood/pole shift vision theme is common it seems amongst people...The intriguing question is of course, are we experiencing a prophetic event or a metaphor for a change in ourselves?

T.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #28
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You Conde, Blessings of Light and Love to you to!
I would like to share my story with you and will try to soon.
I am very thankful for Bill And Kerry and for all they have done in the name of Truth!
This forum seems to be a comfortable place to share ideas and experiences.
For me, it's been 37 years of trying to figure it out.
What a long strange trip it's been!

The most shocking to me was confirmation that my experiences were
hereditary. I knew it, but getting confirmation is something else.
One of the first, if not the first question I asked my biological mother when we met for the 1st time was... Do you believe in aliens and are there witches in the family... she answered, your one of us! and YES to both.

I guess the night I was conceived my birth parents had a strange encounter with an odd looking man in the woods. When she first told me the story she said they had also had a UFO sighting, but now 12 years later she only remembers the man with black eyes and hairless white rubber looking skin who picked them up hitch hiking and who never spoke as he drove them into the woods on their way to a camp site.
Later on in the pregnancy she was taken far away to the city and put in a home for young mothers, in Montreal, near where all that MKUltra stuff was going on.
No one in my family seems to know who took her, and she says she thinks she was drugged. She was psychologically tortured there until I was born and they convinced her to give me up, which wasn't her plan.
They said a family was waiting for me, but according to the adoption papers, I wasn't placed until a month later. I was someplace, nobody knows where.
Whoever had me, also had me baptized. I was adopted through Catholic Children's Services.
Well, the furthest back I can recall, I was in my baby crib and would see balls of static energy over my head. I remember fear from almost birth and I remember teaching myself to climb out of my crib, it was that bad.
I recall teaching a friend to climb out of my crib when our mothers put us down to nap together once, how to climb up on the big plastic foam bumper pads. I remember being able to communicate with her perfectly before we could even speak.
So babies must have some kind of telepathy I am assuming.
I had very negative experiences as a child.
More positive ones now since someone told me about a little thing called... FREE WILL!
But I guess I should write this all down in a new thread.

Just took a break from reading Michael St.Claire's "Light Seeds"!
Its wonderful , going to put the kids to bed and continue.
I actually had stopped because we had a power surge and the lights went out for a sec... wow Michael... your book is powerful!
PEACE! ~ Jenn

Last edited by Jenn; 09-10-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #29
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Firehorse 10... I have a trick for sleep paralysis!!!
When it comes on, count from 10 backwards !!!
Also... State your Choice by FREE WILL to be left alone and as weird as it sounds, send them away in LOVE! Love drives it off right away!
I am not sure if my experiences with that were alien or some other entity, but it was negative for sure.
I think theres a mix of both going on there, like the grays work with some dark forces.
PEACE! ~ Jenn
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #30
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Jenn

MK ultra for shizle my nizle !

I feel MOM went thru hell to prevent this not so Illuminated ppl to use u.

Proof that an clean spirit can NOT be influenced by pain and torture,
only manipulated to a certain point.

Book, I smell a great book ! then a movie.

Live long and prosper Angel!

Frank Conde.

www.deathisnormal.com
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:30 AM   #31
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

I had a dream once about elephants in flight against the nightsky. I wrote a poem about it:

I had a dream
that left me with an eternal scream.

Circling in the skies
high above the playgrounds with children,
terror flies
happily with birds singing as bombs descend on men and women.

Frozen with uncertainty and fright,
my walk cements the pavement.
The elephants continues flight in obvious delight
til' all life is spent.

With radiation sublime,
I took a final look at the bleeding skyline.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #32
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Kerry, great job with this site. Thank you. I've had many experiences relating to out of body, and many times in my life would wake up with strong vibrations rocking me out of bed. I've studied Metaphysics for 12 years after these things were happening to me. I've had many strange dreams in my life and I just wanted to share that I had a dream recently... About a week ago.

The dream began when I was walking through a field and was staring up at a crystal blue sky... huge white clouds, etc. After about a minute of walking I looked up again to see the whole sky turn to night in a matter of 10 seconds. As if a huge spherical shade called day was pulled back in those ten seconds. I found myself looking into the night sky. But it wasn't a regular starry night, it was as if I was staring into the center of the galaxy, as if the earth had no atmosphere.

All in all ...I came out of this dream with a sense of cosmic awakening. As if the truth about us is finally upon us. I was dazed for hours afterward.

This site is a great oppurtunity for all of us to unite.

Thanks again.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #33
Forty-two
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone else ever seen the lines between the stars? As a child I could never figure out why some people thought there were connect-the-dots outlines of people or animals. Twice in my adult life I have seen lines of light connecting stars. One time I was looking up at Orion and the middle star of the belt took off! I knew this was impossible as I watched it. I tried to talk myself into thinking I was asleep - not or that I didnt really see it - not. I did see it. The middle star stayed gone for the rest of the night but was back in place the next night. I have not seen the lines between the stars for awhile.
Forty-two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:34 AM   #34
1love
Avalon Senior Member

i don't know if anyone is familiar w/ the pineal gland which is in the topmost chakra in the center of the brain but it has a very enlightening mystery to it. this gland produces a chemical called dimethyltryptamine( dmt).when your in your rem cycle i believe that dmt is produced in your brain.coincidentally the pineal gland starts to form in humans exactly at the same time the sex is determined. this chemical was researched by a man named rich strassmen in the early 90s. he has a book out called dmt the spirit molecule. his studies revealed that the volunteers for the study experienced out of this world realms when under the influence of this drug which is also produced in your brain. he proposed that this chemical is activated in many near death experiments and spiritual experiences. the great majority of his volunteers experienced extra terrestrials many of which were very warm and loving. in my opinion there might be some correlation of this pineal gland to the golden age that may be upon us. so if you have any doubts of the validity of burische, wilcock, lear or anyone else research this amazing chemical.

Last edited by 1love; 09-12-2008 at 12:40 AM.
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:38 AM   #35
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow PhaseShift

Basic Premise From This Zone:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=6487

Quote:
The Future

Creates The Present

Against The Backdrop Of The Past

~ Lazaris ~

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #36
a human being
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,
This is a place where you can share all your dreams and intuitions about what may be happening in the future... That includes channeled info and anything you have heard from inside black projects... We value hearing from you.
When we are able to cross-correlate information with intuition and use the heart for seeing we are much closer to reaching the true nature of things.
Kerry
Thank you for creating this sacred space. There are some things I would like to share about what is coming and this is now the right time and place to do so.
I am a lone individual, a practitioner of hermetic astrology, whose only agenda is to help people to prepare for what is now at our door. I will make my post in this forum later this week.

Thank you again.
a human being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:50 AM   #37
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

All I see is Love - infinite, continual Love. The power of Light and Life flowing effortlessly through all beings. I see communion with the Creator, and a new found understanding of all things both secular and divine. I see you, happy and in love, I see us all together for boundless eternity.
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:03 AM   #38
Deaf monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanAmen View Post
All I see is Love - infinite, continual Love. The power of Light and Life flowing effortlessly through all beings. I see communion with the Creator, and a new found understanding of all things both secular and divine. I see you, happy and in love, I see us all together for boundless eternity.

Your word sound delicious to my ear but there is no great love without great jealousy.The world is full of adventure and thanks to pain for without it we couldnt distinguish love,Synic you could say i am but i figure that if someone is in love other will envy him and that is the fabulous balance that maintain our world in the light of the darkness.''Divine is a word used to describe a power unkown or over you but be aware that nothing is over you,no creator,no king.Civilization that has these belief are the one enslaving others''.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:49 AM   #39
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb In Conjunction With #35

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #40
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanAmen View Post
Like you, I try to see that too, however hard. Though, I think it is best to live it. Live with love, infinite and continual with your fellow man, corresponding eternally with the divine Creator.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #41
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
i don't know if anyone is familiar w/ the pineal gland which is in the topmost chakra in the center of the brain but it has a very enlightening mystery to it. this gland produces a chemical called dimethyltryptamine( dmt).when your in your rem cycle i believe that dmt is produced in your brain.coincidentally the pineal gland starts to form in humans exactly at the same time the sex is determined. this chemical was researched by a man named rich strassmen in the early 90s. he has a book out called dmt the spirit molecule. his studies revealed that the volunteers for the study experienced out of this world realms when under the influence of this drug which is also produced in your brain. he proposed that this chemical is activated in many near death experiments and spiritual experiences. the great majority of his volunteers experienced extra terrestrials many of which were very warm and loving. in my opinion there might be some correlation of this pineal gland to the golden age that may be upon us. so if you have any doubts of the validity of burische, wilcock, lear or anyone else research this amazing chemical.

You might find the following mp3 with David Wilcock to be quite informative:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...1-dwilcock.mp3

His presentation "the 2012 enigma" talks about everything from the pineal gland, Pine Cone symbolism, the Vatican, Mars, religion, knowledge, the third eye to transformation, the power of the web and much more.

Most enlightening.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:25 AM   #42
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah..but i think the key is that we are all one, for real! So we only have to remember the negative t oexperience love in full. I think thats the beautiful secret. As long as the negative duality is held somewhere in the universe, we dont have to experience pain directly to experience love!

I guess when the whole universe or whatever collapses back to singularity that changes.

Perhaps this is why aliens monitor/study/watch over lesser beings - to stay connected to the pain and remember - then they can fully continue to experience Love without the direct pain we have around us.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #43
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Kerry for this thread......and I would like to thank Michael St Clair very much for mentioning concerns about George Green preditions regarding the Nukes. I have studied his work and have all his videos downloaded in my itunes video program. I have listened to his heart felt preditions regarding the nukes which is a very frightening thing to have to think about and try to plan your life around. But each time I hear the prophecies regarding this I remember my dream. I have had prophetic dreams all of adult life and have watched them all come to fruitation. I could write a book about all my mystical encounters with beings from other worlds or dimentions. A life time of them and their attempts to wake me up to who I really was. Today I am awake.

Because of two specific dreams I do not live in fear about the future. And also a visitation back in 1980 from a being, whom I saw and heard, I have no fear of surviving what may be coming. I will write about one of the two dreams first in this post. Another post for the second and another post for the The visitation. I want you to know that I do not experience any fear. But I have heeded their instructions to stock my home with a lot of food and other things of which I have done.

The first dream is the one I am writing about at this moment. The second one was about 2012 and what would actually be happening on our 3-D level existance in the here and now. I do hope that others who read this will take comfort from them as I did and have. I did not know about this thread and have posted the dreams on another thread but will repost and add here. Know that frequently when I write ‘automatic writing’ sometimes takes over and I have to let it flow.

Dream about the Chemical Cloud

In September of 2007 I had this dream. In this dream everyone in the United States became aware that ‘they were going to die’ because they were told that a certain set of events were going to occur. We were told this by an underground Black Ops Group. Someone from inside had leaked the information out.

I was very frightened at first because I though it was going to happen right away. Actually I was terrified. The information had immediately spread to everyone and some People were talking about it and others were just listening.

Someone from the Government's high up Military command black ops was telling the people that they (the government) were going to eradicate (kill by gas cloud?bombs, or something) all people in the United States who were felt to not be valuable and were just overpopulating the earth That meant about 80% of us. There was going to be something released into the air that people could not detect and it would kill them on the spot as soon as they came in contact with it. The method of this ‘gas’ was not revealed. It could be gas or it could be by bombs. We were told (warned) that it would happen one week later.

I relaxed then knowing that I would have a week to put my mental house in order before I died. I went about doing appropriate things. Time passes and then all of a sudden a super High man appeared. He was not government or military. I could not tell what/who he was. I could not see him except in my minds eye. But he stood there and announced to everyone that there would be no releasing of any chemical clouds or bombs. He said that it had been a very difficult task that he had undertaken to prevent this from happening but that he had succeeded. He told us to then go about our living.

He said "no one is going to die. I will not let it happen." "Go."

There was such a relief because as he spoke everyone in the USA knew what he was saying. And they all knew it at the same time. Mass media? I don’t think so. I believe that this intervention had been supernatural in nature.

Now I did not know what to make of this dream. But I knew that it was prophetic in Nature. And perhaps a warning to me that something was in the wind. And that it had been stopped by some very powerful person. PERSON???? ENTITY ?? Everyone had the information in their heads at the same time?? This all came across to me as a supernatural happening.

I have had prophetic dreams all my life. At the time that I had this dream I knew nothing about the existence of Ets being here or anything that had to do with them. However I did not all about the government and every thing that was foul and corrupt in our world. My education into the ET factor did not happen until January of 2008 and it started with my introduction to Project Camelot. From there it spread like wildfire.

Take what you may from this but I do believe that this event will happen some time in our future. That there are ‘beings’ that are watching, and will intervene when and if this situation develops and is attempted, and the time comes. It will be supernatural in nature and not carried out by any human. We may never know about it unfolding. But I was told that it (the attempt) would happen. Not the bombing and gas but the intervention to prevent it. Every prophetic dream I have ever had came to be. And one of them occurred within the hour. That is what happens when you sleep days. Emma

PS have not learned yet how to navigate this forum or its software. Please forgive me. I am not all that computer savy. I am an Rn, a healer, not a computer whiz. Forgive me for my lack of decorum.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #44
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

I posted earlier that I would write about my prophetic dream of March 7th 2008 and here it is. I write this because in this dream I was shown the truth of the effects on 3-D human life (me) during 2012. I was shown that this is how it would effect me. But it may not effect others in the same way. My experiences may be different from others as I walk a different path. It is a very narrow path I walk. This will be my reality, and hopefully it will be yours too. Thanks for allowing me to share.

My electric dream March 7 2008

Log date March 10, 2008: For some reason I have been sleeping much better for the past few nights. Night before last I had this dream. In this dream I was staying in the home of some people whom I did not know. Complete strangers but I felt quite comfortable being there.

I was outside of their very elegant home when all of a sudden I became aware that there was going to be a raging storm. I could see it approaching. I was standing out in front of this home on the sidewalk. I was about 40 feet from the front door. It was a very long sidewalk.

I struggled against what seemed to be strong winds pressing against me just in order to get up the sidewalk and into the house. It seemed that the wind was blowing hard preventing me from making an easy walk up the sidewalk and into the house to safety.

But….in reality I do not actually remember there being any wind. Just a ‘force’ which caused the perception of wind that was slowing me down in my endeavor to reach the safety of the inside of the house.

In my mind I felt that it ‘must be wind’ that was holding my body back, as I was leaning forward to make progress up the walkway, but in reality there was no wind. There was just felt this ‘force’ around me holding me back.

Finally I did make it inside as the storm started to rage. There were huge dark gray and black clouds that appeared from out of no where and took up all the sky and came down to ground level.

The clouds were huge like giant rolled up ‘something ?’ and seemed to be alive. They were dark gray to black. They wrapped around everything in sight while lashing out this seeming electrical storm of some strange energy that I had never seen before.

The ‘clouds’ wrapped down onto and around the house.

After going inside I watched through a large picture window in the living room as it raged. The window ‘grew’ and then seemed to take up the entire wall, ceiling to floor and wall to wall. I had never seen anything like it.

I watched as it continued to rage throwing out large sheets of bright white light that also seemed to be white sheest of flashing energy. I knew that the air was full of electricity outside but saw no evidence of lightening. But I could feel something strange.

Then the dark clouds would just disappear for several moments of time and were replaced with glorious white sheets of light that resembled clouds but were not. They were sheets of energy.

I watched in Awe but was not afraid. The feeling was caution.

Then swirls of a beautiful opaque blue would appear swirling in the white clouds. I felt that this storm was alive with a consciousness. I knew it did. It seemed to stop for moments in time and then would begin again.

The woman who owned the house went around and opened windows so the air from the storm could come inside. I would go behind her and close the windows. I did not want to let this storm come into the house. She would just quietly go around behind me and very gently open them up again. It seems that I should say that the rain was pelting down in torrents. I ‘knew’ it was.

But I do not remember seeing any rain. I just ‘felt’ that it was raining very hard.

As I watched in awe inside the house large flashes of films of what was going on outside would flash on the walls and ceiling and floor inside where I was standing and watching. These were all mirror images of what was going on outside in a movie like showing. I was encircled by all these pictures of the outside activity. I was enclosing around me but did no harm. I felt nothing but energy and I soaked it in.

So I watched the storm via moving pictures being cast onto the walls and ceilings inside. I cannot remember anything else happening in the dream excep these visions and videos of this storm which left me with a feeling that the storm had a personality and was trying to purge the area and the earth and cleanse it. And I felt like there was a message being given to me but at the time did not know what it was. I was too much in awe to even think. I was just an observer soaking it in with no assessment of what it was. The ego was not there. It was just ‘I’.

When the violent storm was over I looked outside and the earth seemed to be very clean and glowing. Everything around seemed to glow with a perfection.

The storm was very violent, but I remained safe. After the storm everything seemed calm, clean and safe. I never saw another human being during this episode. Just myself and the lady who owned the house that I was staying with for some unknown reason. She was a stranger to me. But I remembered what she looked like as her hair was quite unique and actions were quite unique.

I know the dream was about 2012. I actually knew it at the time but did not think about it. Later I remembered the projected horror stories about what would happen during those days. And the dream told me not to worry as the stories are exaggerated.

I would like to add to this that I have since learned who the woman in the house was. And the location of the house that I had this experience in.

I had know her for many months but had never seen a picture of her. She lived on the other side of our continent. Someone I had ‘met’ on a message board months before, perhaps a couple of years ago. I had never seen her and may never. But some time later I by chance shared this dream with her in an e-mail. She is intuitive. She agreed that it was a prophetic dream of some nature.

Later I sent her photos of myself because I had just gotten a new toy and that was a camcorder attachment for my computer and I went crazy practicing how to work the thing. I sent her a couple of pictures I took of myself. She then sent me photos of herself, her house and family.

I examined the pictures and was shocked to see that it was the house in my dream, and she was identical to the woman in the dream that gently kept going behind me and reopening the windows.

This part of the dream was a symbolic thing I was being shown as it was/is a reflection of her personality and her and my work together that had been going on for months and months. She would never have said anything to me for shutting the windows as that is not her nature. She never verbalizes disagreement. She will just gently shine a light in another direction that will make one rethink. Her nature is living with the earth and she had no fear of the ‘storm’ and was willing to let it enter her home for internal reasons of her own. She take walks on her forested land and talks to the trees and plants.

It took me a couple of weeks to figure out what the dream was showing me. That the predicted ‘storms’ that are predicted regarding 2012, will be ‘electrical’ and ‘energy’ in nature and fears of it are unwarranted as that it will not harm. And that the earth will be changed, cleansed and a bright and new thing will emerge.

The woman in the house turned out to be someone I was working very closely with via e-mails regarding these troubling times we live in. In the dream we weathered the ‘storm’ together in the house as we are doing the same with what we are doing now. We spend all our spare time on the net networking. And now we find ourselves with a larger platform with Project Avalon.

I introduced her to Project Camelot and Ets, and she introduced me to Avalon.

That woman is a member of this forum and her screen name is Trishsgate. I hope you all get to know her as she is a remarkable being and knows and understands things that most would not nor could not. She is amazing but she never write in any fashion that would reflect or reveal that, as she keeps everything inside and hidden.

Trish……thank you for being in my world. You say that you have learned so much from me as you have told me many times. But know that I also have learned much from you and would never have made it this far without your partnership in this venture to search for truth. You are my sounding board. Emma

Ps. In my other dream post I made a typo error. I meant to say that I had studied and written posts on another board about immigration hundreds and hundreds of times and I knew about all our corrupt government, CFR, Trilateral, illuminati, that Big pharma was killing our children with vaccines, and dangerous drugs, the Queen of England actually owns the United States, that all our Federal Taxes goes to England to the Queen as she owns us literally. I knew it all as I spent hours in research. That is all I wanted to say and thank you for creating this forum.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #45
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dreams of the Future or Visionary Semiotics.

I had a dream two nights ago that might have been a visionary semiotic concerning the near future.

MOVED TO NEW THREAD "Listed Visions & Dreams of the Future."

Warm regards,

Chris

Last edited by Chris1617; 09-21-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: MOVED TO NEW THREAD "Listed Visions & Dreams of the Future."
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #46
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default My psychic hits:

It is great to have a thread to put these on. I hesitate to even post them, because when I get these hits, I don't even believe them. But, so far I have a 100% accuracy rate, so here goes.

On the US elections:

Sarah Palin will withdraw. (I know it seems extremely unlikely, I'm just writing what I was told.)

Whatever the result (which I have not been told) the result is already a "done deal". Done deal was their words, not mine.

Blessings,
Sarah
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:18 AM   #47
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimystica View Post
It's hard to explain, but what we have received (that's me and my sister) is to stop eating meat two days ago. It was a mean vision, but awfully convincing...

We pulled up at the lights in town recently, right next to a cattle truck - I turned and looked between the wooden rails to see a black cow's black eye staring at me - I could "feel the sorrow in my heart" - I don't want to eat meat anymore either

Only In America ? - Australia Too

http://heartattackgrill.com/index.html

Pomguymguy
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #48
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Had a dream. It was not lucid in anyway as far as I could tell. Quick overview.

I was lead up a hill into the land that was full of tall plants that grow in farm land areas. There were two. One was small and robotic like. The other was gentle and plant like.

They brought me there to show me that a person who Identified themselves as the President of the United States would bring something they were looking for. I think were rock like in there formation. But this could be metaphoric.

Anyhow, it doesn't appear that those who had the "rocks" knew how to use them. But once "they" had them they infused light with matter. And could create..... well I got the impression that it could create anything in matter. Very cool dream needless to say.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #49
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

This is a place where you can share all your dreams and intuitions about what may be happening in the future... That includes channeled info and anything you have heard from inside black projects... We value hearing from you. We are both highly intuitive and get all sorts of dreams and messages coming at us.. from all directions.

As our DNA gets upgraded by this move into the galactic center, more and more people will have activating chakras and will be using the third eye to see what's really going on...

When we are able to cross-correlate information with intuition and use the heart for seeing we are much closer to reaching the true nature of things.

Kerry
There was diff,thread in which I posted some dreams,but I'll tell again some recent dreams I've had,a few ago I dreamt of 2 types of alien creatures,
1)was tall and white with clean oily smooth skin,
2)was short and grey
both had there backs to each other,they had ther own control boards on a
ufo,

a few days after that I dreamt of darkness and war,it was missles and all kinds shootin things from every direction going towards every direction,mass chaos in the dark of war it seemed like,
then a few days ago,I dreamt of earth,the land had been scorched,but everything was wet,as a flood washed after the incident that leveled everything,and the land looked like my part of town here in vancouver,b.c.,

but last night was a really weird dream,I was standing behind geoge bush and
a representative from israel at a press conference,no one saw me,and remember bush saying we have given iran multiple warnings to stop their enrichment program,he was angry,and implied he was going to use force now,the israeli repesentative said to bush are you sure,bush turned to him,his face very angry and old looking saying it's a done deal..........
I was startled by this dream, and it felt like it was VERY VERY near.

n e thoughts?
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #50
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

I have had a recurring dream over the years where I see many many flying ships at night in various sizes shooting at each other and at the ground. People are screaming and running around looking for shelter but noone seems to get hurt.

I have not had this dream for a year.

The dream I have now is the daytime sky filled with massive craft shaped like a ball on one end and the remaning portion is long and slender with a slight taper to the nose. These ships fly very gracefully and invoke a sense of wonder.

For what it's worth...
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote