Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:48 AM   #51
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I too will soon move on ...

hi bushycat, you say:

Quote:
I don't really see bitterness along here. One just goes where one is in synch with the vibrations. I wouldn't go to a concert of certain kinds of music, but it's accepted by me as threads in the big tapestry. Also, Oliver's Freedom thread comes to mind once more.....
i sensed bitterness in christo888 comment which goes:

Quote:
Mudra music.

Only a New World Order wants to monitor! Little sneakers

where PA2 is compared to the NWO..i thought that was a bit off..stems from resentment, bitterenss, but you may want to give it another name....best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:13 AM   #52
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

No, no more names. But rather it seems best to get back to Mudra's moving on...
To Mudra:
"Play it again, Sam."
You are totally dedicated to your true Spirit, which radiates to include us all, wherever your altar/podium resides. So much has been shared at PA, and one can only wonder just how many you've inspired. You do not ask for anything in return as you share your bliss, but just look at what is reflected to you.

Love to a very treasured friend,
Bushycat

P.S. And Best Wishes and love always to you, too, Lightblue

Last edited by bushycat; 03-29-2010 at 03:17 AM.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:52 AM   #53
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]ok, sounds like you are sticking with the principle, ..but this forum wasn't free for all only a few months ago and you were still with it - it was there for those williuig to pay for the membership, so it wasn't free for all..you were ok with that at the time...i am somewhat disappointed in your mission after all..

Paying for a subscription is a self determined choice .Although I regretted the forum going on subscription at that time the fee was very low and a solution found for those who really could'nt make it .
Waiting for an invite is other determined.
I am sorry for your disapointment but welcome your disagreements as these are your free will too .
Blessings on your journey.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-29-2010 at 07:57 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #54
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

dearest mudra,
Quote:
Paying for a subscription is a self determined choice .Although I regretted the forum going on subscription at that time the fee was very low and a solution found for those who really could'nt make it .
Waiting for an invite is other determined.
I am sorry for your disapointment but welcome your disagreements as these are your free will too .
Blessings on your journey.
it was not my free will to disagree, it was a conclusion i was driven to by what you put at the time..i now see what you meant exactly..my choice would be to have your lovely presence over at AV2 ..in addition to where ever else you may want to be....i am not so good at sadness and saying good byes and i don't like this thread for that...please reconsider.

lots of light and love

sincerely l

Last edited by lightblue; 03-29-2010 at 05:09 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:41 PM   #55
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Dear Lightblue,

I do understand that sadness and am sorry to cause this ...As Ross and Carol said above I'll just be in another room of the same house and with all of you always in my Heart . You may find it easier than me to cross the border at times . You are most welcome to come and sit with us around our camp fire and share our peace for the Mists are your home too .
Thank you for your light and love ..they did reach me

Love for You.
mudra

Quote:
dearest mudra,

it was not my free will to disagree, it was a conclusion i was driven to by what you put at the time..i now see what you meant exactly..my choice would be to have your lovely presence over at AV2 ..in addition to where ever else you may want to be....i am not so good at sadness and saying good byes and i don't like this thread for that...please reconsider.

lots of light and love

sincerely l
Old 03-29-2010, 06:41 PM   #56
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushycast View Post
To Mudra:
"Play it again, Sam."
You are totally dedicated to your true Spirit, which radiates to include us all, wherever your altar/podium resides. So much has been shared at PA, and one can only wonder just how many you've inspired. You do not ask for anything in return as you share your bliss, but just look at what is reflected to you.

Love to a very treasured friend,
Bushycat
[
Dearest Bushy you always have words of wisdom wrapped in the most kindest thoughts .
Thank you for being the lovely friend you are .

Love for You Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-29-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:12 PM   #57
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Christo888; 03-31-2010 at 06:28 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #58
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Christo888; 03-31-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #59
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Christo888; 03-31-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:08 PM   #60
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Not leaving Lightblue ...only moving on where I feel I may serve best.

I explained below in my answer to Ross... no where in the entire universe would I be able to put a sanctuary that is not open to all .
My spiritual work is freely given to everyone .
And so it will remain always.

Love from me
mudra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Mudra music.

Only a New World Order wants to monitor! Little sneakers.
Quote:
Not leaving Lightblue ...only moving on where I feel I may serve best.

I explained below in my answer to Ross... no where in the entire universe would I be able to put a sanctuary that is not open to all .
My spiritual work is freely given to everyone .
And so it will remain always.

Love from me
mudra

ok, sounds like you are sticking with the principle, ..but this forum wasn't free for all only a few months ago and you were still with it - it was there for those williig to pay for the membership, so it wasn't free for all..you were ok with that at the time...i am somewhat disappointed in your mission after all..

christo888, you say

your comparison is unfair..surely, you must know that all internet forums are monitored.

this thread is full os resentment, it seriously lacks positivity..why sink to bitterness..

best wishes l[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Quote:
hi bushycat, you say:

i sensed bitterness in christo888 comment which goes:

where PA2 is compared to the NWO..i thought that was a bit off..stems from resentment, bitterenss, but you may want to give it another name....best wishes l
Lightblue, I appreciate your analysis of my posts, comments, and myself. I do agree with mudra and is factored on the premise of exactly what she stated as highlighted in yellow above. The bitterness and resentment 'frames' may be true for you but they are not from me! Nice try!!!

"your comparison is unfair..surely, you must know that all internet forums are monitored."

Just curious... why, and what, is (it) being monitored?

"The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist."
'Bringers of the Dawn'

Last edited by Christo888; 03-31-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:40 AM   #61
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: I too will soon move on ...

I am so sad and I've been depressed for days over the closure of PA. I've learnt so much over the last years and felt it was a blessing to be able to reach like minded people all over the world. Thank you so much Mudra for your contribution, I love you. My spiritual journey to find the truth began at Avalon and through Avalon I found it.

To all of those wonderful souls who have taken the time to share their thoughts and valued information, I thank you too. As it is at the moment my request to join PA2 has not been accepted, perhaps its just as well. I shall continue to study Christ's Letters which I was directed to by 14 CHAKRAS through www.christsway.com.za they have been an amazing and enlightening experience.

I will return to using my gifted intuition to sort the truth from lies. Goodbye to you all my dear sisters and brothers and I know we will meet again somehow.

Love and friendship
firefly (rose)

Should anyone want to contact me at firefly@aussieisp.net.au they can do so.
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:42 AM   #62
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: I too will soon move on ...

I am so sad and I've been depressed for days over the closure of PA. I've learnt so much over the last years and felt it was a blessing to be able to reach like minded people all over the world. Thank you so much Mudra for your contribution, I love you. My spiritual journey to find the truth began at Avalon and through Avalon I found it.

To all of those wonderful souls who have taken the time to share their thoughts and valued information, I thank you too. As it is at the moment my request to join PA2 has not been accepted, perhaps its just as well. I shall continue to study Christ's Letters which I was directed to by 14 CHAKRAS through www.christsway.com.za they have been an amazing and enlightening experience.

I will return to using my gifted intuition to sort the truth from lies. Goodbye to you all my dear sisters and brothers and I know we will meet again somehow.

Love and friendship
firefly (rose)

firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:41 AM   #63
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you mudra for what you are, and for all the commitment in PA.
Thank you for your energy, patience, and love for all of us.
It's never a good bye, as we know where to find you.
Moving from one house to another is always something a bit dramatic, specially when we have so many good memories attached to the "old" place.

But as I've said before, life is made of cycles, and we have a new one in front of us.
Yes, we can and must reflect on all the good things and bad things that we have experienced in PA. We learned so much.
Now, lets keep all those wonderful moments in our hearts, and move on! We still can get back and revived them (wouldn't that be great in real life?).

A new cycle is here. Lets make it an even better one.
Different house, same family. In PA2, or in The Mists. We share the same goal, and we'll be together no matter what.

Love and Respect to all!
Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:57 AM   #64
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Moving from one house to another is always something a bit dramatic, specially when we have so many good memories attached to the "old" place.

But as I've said before, life is made of cycles, and we have a new one in front of us.
Yes, we can and must reflect on all the good things and bad things that we have experienced in PA. We learned so much.
Now, lets keep all those wonderful moments in our hearts, and move on! We still can get back and revived them (wouldn't that be great in real life?).

Different house, same family. In PA2, or in The Mists. We share the same goal, and we'll be together no matter what.

Love and Respect to all!
Gemeos
Old 03-31-2010, 12:10 PM   #65
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Love and Respect to all!
Gemeos
Old 03-31-2010, 12:14 PM   #66
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for the triple post. Don't know how it happened as the only thing I did was refreshing the page as I kept receiving error pages.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #67
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Thank you so much Mudra for your contribution, I love you. My spiritual journey to find the truth began at Avalon and through Avalon I found it.

Love and friendship
firefly (rose)

Dear firefly thank you for your kinds words and thank you for all we shared on PA.
I will remember the wonderfull music you made for us on Nexus . I still do listen to it

Be well my friend .
We will meet again . If not here ...in the love flow Always.

Love for You
mudra
Old 04-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #68
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post

Love and Respect to all!
Gemeos
Thank you Gemeos dear friend.
As your kind words invite me to say we must remember that we are One always in the Love flow .

This is for you ..
This is for all .

Love from me
mudra

Hidden Mystery
By Fred Burks

In the deepest depths of you and me
In the deepest depths of we
Lies the most beautiful jewel
Shining forth eternally

Within that precious jewel
Within that priceless piece of we
Lies a time beyond all time
Lies a place beyond all space

Within that sacred source of radiance
Lies a love beyond all love
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Ever so patiently

Waiting for you, waiting for me
Waiting patiently for all to see
The beauty that is you inside of me
The beauty that is me inside of thee

In the deepest depths of you and me
In the deepest depths of we
Lies the love and wisdom
Of all Eternity

Old 04-04-2010, 06:31 AM   #69
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Mudra, You are on a good path. I feel it from the words and images you have shared on PA. Thank you, and happy awakenings! DiVE
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #70
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mudra,

You have touched so many here, me included Your loving wings spread wide over avalon. Thank you so much and i hope to see u in the mist.

More love and happiness

Nebula
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #71
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for your kind words DiVineEnvy and Nebula9D .
See you in the mists Nebula.. Hopefully next week .

Be well friends .
May your journey be blessed with peace and strengh of heart .

Love from me Always
mudra