Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #151
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

glad it gave you a laugh...

are you really an adult?

just checking cuz..this is just so ****ing immature
Old 03-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #152
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Not wishing to be inflammatory but if I could suggest a quick visit to "The ego what is it? how to transcend thread" and the "keeping Avalon warts and all thread" might help make sense of what is going on here.
Regards to all Chris
Old 03-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #153
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post

are you really an adult?

You talking to me like that?

Get a grip or a sense of humour….gawd sake. CoA bumped your comment I bumped mine ...no big deal.

Glad you asterisked the swearing
Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #154
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

What some people can`t understand, specially those who are making rules, is that, generally, members here are upset because they believe somebody want to control their behavior as they are infantile. It is irritating. 99% of the people here are intelligent, educated, loving people, free minded people, and when they sense there is a possibility of control over the expression of their thoughts - they will rebel.
They are offended.
And they will express it different ways, often unpleasant ones, as it is happening on Avalon.
And this is the key problem here.
This must be clearly understand by the leaders of the forum.
Very simply.

Greetings

Last edited by Oliver; 03-18-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #155
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post

are you really an adult?

Well I will let it be known.

THAT IS WAS YOUR THREAD WITH THE LINK TO DEAD PRIME MINERSTERS JUST DOING WHAT THEY WANT LIKE THERE IS AN AGENDA TO MILITARIZE IT THAT HAS GOT ME SO WORKED UP ON TOP OF ALREADY BEING WORKED UP!!! THIS IS JUST LIKE THE POLICE STATE I ALREADY LIVE IN!!! I HAVE FLIPPN HAD IT

WITH THE TITLE WATCH ME!!!

NOW LOOK WHOS WATCHING WHO!!!

YOU WILL WATCH ME!!! I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT I THINK!!! WHEN YOU POSTED THAT YOU HAVE FREAKED ME OUT!!! YOU HAVE ALSO MADE STATEMENTS THAT "EVERY DAY YOU REALIZE LIFE IS A PRIVILEGE"

I SAID THAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE AVALON 2. AND I TOLD YOU THAT LIFE IS NOT A PRIVILEGE!!! SHOULD AVALON 2 BE!!! IF WE CAN NOT HAVE FREEDOM ON THE FORUM AMONGST MEMBERS THEN GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WAR TORN PLANET I'M OUT!!!

AND IF YOU MISSED THE POINT!!! GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS AGAIN!!! I THINK THEY ARE VERY CLEAR WHERE I STAND!!!

THOUGHT I WOULD JUST WATCH THIS PLACE BE DESTROYED WHEN I HELPED BUILD IT!!! THEN YOU ARE INCORRECT!!!

I DO NOT THINK THAT GETTING OUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER IS IMMATURE!!!

AS I SAID!!! THE LAUNCH OF AVALON 2 SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAGICAL!!!

BUT IT IS NOT!!! IT IS COVERED IN MIST!!! CAN THE DAMAGE BE REPAIRED!!! YES!!!

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPECIAL!!! IT STILL CAN BE IF THE INTEGRITY IS RESTORED!!! I WONDER HOW THAT CAN BE DONE!!! THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A BIT!!! I HAVE ALREADY SAID I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS!!! I THINK THESE LEFT OVER ISSUES SHOULD BE SOLVED!!! AND A GRAND OPENING FOR THE FOURM WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THEN WHAT IS TRANSITING NOW...BECAUSE IT MAKES ME THINK...THAT SOMETHNGS GOING ON!!!

im·ma·ture
   /ˈɪməˈtʃʊər, -ˈtʊər, -ˈtyʊər, -ˈtʃɜr/ Show Spelled[im-uh-choor, -toor, -tyoor, -chur] Show IPA
–adjective
not mature, ripe, developed, perfected, etc.
emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.
Physical Geography. youthful (def. 5).
Archaic. premature.

Main Entry: im·ma·ture
Pronunciation: \ˌi-mə-ˈtu̇r, -ˈtyu̇r, -ˈchu̇r\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin immaturus, from in- + maturus mature
Date: 1548

1 archaic : premature
2 a : lacking complete growth, differentiation, or development <immature fruits> <a sexually immature bird> b : having the potential capacity to attain a definitive form or state : crude, unfinished <a vigorous but immature school of art> c : exhibiting less than an expected degree of maturity <emotionally immature adults>

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-18-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #156
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
What some people can`t understand, specially those who are making rules, is that, generally, members here are upset because they believe somebody want to control their behavior as they are infantile. It is irritating. 99% of the people here are intelligent, educated, loving people, free minded people, and when they sense there is a possibility of control over expression of their thoughts - they will rebel.
They are offended.
And they will express it different ways, often unpleasant ones, as it is happening on Avalon.
Very simply.

Greetings
Very Good Post Oliver!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #157
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What some people can`t understand, specially those who are making rules, is that, generally, members here are upset because they believe somebody want to control their behavior as they are infantile. It is irritating. 99% of the people here are intelligent, educated, loving people, free minded people, and when they sense there is a possibility of control over the expression of their thoughts - they will rebel.
They are offended.
Very simply.

Greetings
Old 03-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #158
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What some people can`t understand, specially those who are making rules, is that, generally, members here are upset because they believe somebody want to control their behavior as they are infantile. It is irritating. 99% of the people here are intelligent, educated, loving people, free minded people, and when they sense there is a possibility of control over expression of their thoughts - they will rebel.
They are offended.
Very simply.

Greetings
Agreed Oliver
If they havent got it by now they never will.
I think they have but thats a assumption on my part.

We all love this place and its a bit of shock to have to move but at least there are places to go where we wont loose contact with our friends.

Think we need to get off it so to speak.
I dont think there is anything that can be done to change the situation eventually this Avalon forum will close. I would rather that was not the case but I dont own this place not my decision, I dont pay anything. I am not left homeless or friend less.

In acceptance of the inevitable.

Regards Chris
Old 03-18-2010, 09:50 PM   #159
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but wasn't this project about building a better way ???
This shambles of Avalon deux is devisive and causing nothing but upset.
If another forum structure was required then fine, but transfer of all members should have just occured with this site been left as read only for a time.
The elitist atmosphere of inviting only the chosen special ones is straight out of the existing handbook that I thought we were seeking to better, not carry on and form a sort of masonic lodge.
The subscriptions fiasco was the self same, and caused destruction and bad feelings.
If I for one have to chose between this or joining deux, it will be neither, I will delete this forum totally.
Hobbit,
fed up, sick of this drama group.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #160
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I just read a thread by a guy named Keith, who has posted 62 times and has happily accepted his invitation for Avalon 2.

Chique!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #161
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

PATERNALISM

definition-

Leadership style in which a male leader uses his power to control, protect, punish, and reward in return for obedience and loyalty from his employees, followers, or subordinates.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #162
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT View Post

We are the ones we have been waiting for and do not need any leaders or any 'moderators'.

Every single person needs to take responsability for themselves and
we should no expect others to tell us what we should or should not do.

None of us need any moderation.

Anyway, what is all this problem about insults and swear words?
Everyone in this forum swears and uses swear words in their day to day life.
What is the problem with it?

What is the problem people has in this forum about sexual energy?
It is another tabu which is not allowed to get in

wE are JUST missing the point!

Things need to change...
Thank you Goddess of the Purple Light!

Your words (sword) of Truth speak to my heart!

***Truth***
Old 03-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #163
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i sent a pm to morg asking if i can get (invired?) to av2 . apparently they cant shift over people en masse? you have to ask them to get you in or wait in alphabetical order.. i jsut want to go somehwhere where i can read interesting posts and info. this is my 1st stop for info on the net. i asked for an invite on av2 incase this one get shut down.

id like to stay in conctact with people on the internet as long as possible before it gets turnoed of or down to a uselss tv type scenario.

btw i like avalon videos new intro music
Old 03-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #164
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

ELITISM

The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #165
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Thank you Goddess of the Purple Light!

Your words (sword) of Truth speak to my heart!

***Truth***
thank you sweet heart

Old 03-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #166
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Crieky, a love fest this is not.

What would happen if the top folks just took a breath and stepped back. It's only normal folks are upset with what is happening and that they are going to process how they feel betrayed.

What is happening here goes beyond the train wreck. We all know by now this forum, from a techy viewpoint, is in deep trouble. Frankly, I've been having problems loading all three forums these past few days and it's been a bloody headache.

The whole betrayal issue is how Bill wants to control who gets into AV2 but then he's not here and subsequently he is not the one making the decisions. And then there is the whole sense of members feeling rejected from the onset because there is no list. Subsequently this whole transition is troubled from the top down. The top, because once again, Bill is not there to help steer the process. The bottom because by not know if they are going to be invited to AV2 members feel excluded whether they have been or not. It's the thought of being rejected that's painful. If you guys at the top really wanted to make this work, top down... invite everyone. Clean slate and fresh start for all. Anyone messes up gets one warning. Second time, they're booted out the door and that's the end of it.

Well, that's my tip for the day.

Cheers
Old 03-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #167
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

GROUP

definition

any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
Old 03-18-2010, 11:10 PM   #168
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Goddess needs to step away and breath. She will be able to post again in 7 days. at which time it is hoped she will return to her enlightened self.
------------------

Bill unfortunately has been to busy to field all the questions, suggestions and demands being made by some of the members here. I thought i would put these two significant post back in the forefront. Way too many people have jumped to ridiculous and unfounded conclusions. The new forum will be much like it was for all of us here before the doors were reopened to the public last November. That move nearly destroyed this community but it did succeed in changing us. How many of you can say you have seen members here say things and act in ways you would never of imagined possible for them? How many? a LOT.
Those of you embracing the negatives right now need to sit back and look at the big picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Quite a lot has happened in the last 6-8 months, and members can be forgiven if they feel a little bewildered or confused. Most of this information is already available for diligent researchers, but not all of it is in the same place. One has to trawl through the Camelot index page archives and also my occasional posts (and answers) on this forum. It reads a little like a movie script. But first, I need to handle a bunch of other stuff.

All best wishes, Bill

tone3jag knows exactly what's going on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Some of you may not want to hear this.

The kinds of happenings that are going on in the public spotlight for many public figures are a trend caused by the evolution of consciousness. The timelines are beginning to segregate into the (fear / negative / separation consciousness) subset of timelines and the (love / positive / unity consciousness) subset of timelines.

These happenings are a result of these people who once where on similar paths now veering off into these two directions. It is happening all over the place and now it is happening to PC. The timelines have not separated yet, however we are not very far off from that happening also.

My personal vibe is that I feel comfortable and peaceful with the changes that just happened and think that Project Avalon will turn out to be a great place to participate in the awakening of the sheeple across the planet.

I knew that something was not right with Kerry when I heard her say on her Radio show that it was a real possibility that synthetic beings that had been created long ago might be on there way here to invade the earth. That is Battlestar Galactica / Star Trek, Borg fantasy stuff. Not anything that should be evangelized by anyone, anytime as the truth.

I think that the best way to move on is to begin to collectively use our imaginations to visualize what can be done to make Project Avalon even better than it already is and then message Bill with our ideas. Think about what we can do, not what we can't do.

Please consider tone3's words carefully

This thread is closed
Closed Thread