Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Great Gathering Together 'Truth' Circles

The Gathering Together Circles of the Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
http://worldgathering.net/2010/news250.html

The Full RDV: http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT for the World: "We must exert our influence by gathering together and sharing our ideas and plans for alternative power and for world peace. If we put a double amount of energy with what we are for, we can change it. ... Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened. ... Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles. Many of these will be the so-called common people ..."
- The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

Worldwide Gathering Together Circles ~ Truth Conferences ~ Communication Circles
Beginning Noon Saturday 20th March 2010.
And then: 21 June; 23 September; 21 December; New Year's Eve.
http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

If you are holding a gathering for this on-going global event, and would like the details of your gathering and your contact details to appear at WGFT website, please send your details to: gathering@worldgathering.net

~~~~~~~~~

The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope, 1993-2013
http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

The Great Gathering-Together Circle

We will sit in a new circle of law. All civil and social laws will have to be in conformity with natural laws or the people will not accept them and they will have the enlightenment necessary to reject those laws. Science will once again become metaphysics. They will discover four laws that will help them jump to universal law and transcend the time-space continuum which is the limitation of the age and once again we will begin to take our power and to work with rules and laws that are cosmic laws.

This is the Second Coming of Christ, as spoken of in the Book of Revelation, and it will be the awakening of a new circle, a new design of energy movement for humanity. 'Christ' means 'a circle'. So the Second Coming of the Sacred Circle is all enlightened humans dancing as one consciousness. A powerful time approaches humanity and its really hard for me to talk about it. I am a great dreamer but I don’t know if I dream that large.

We will see a real shift in planetary consciousness.

All those ones who have taught partial truths, who have taught deliberate lies in history, are going to be threatened by the awakening of the Rainbow people because the Rainbow people exist in every country, in every nation, in every land. The Dark Forces will be threatened and they will use their power and their power exists in technology. We are going to see new technology appearing which will be a tremendous threat to the survival of humanity.

We must exert our influence by gathering together and sharing our ideas and plans for alternative power and for world peace. If we put a double amount of energy with what we are for, we can change it.

We can change it.

Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened. Many people will begin to awaken in their dream mindbody. Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles. Many of these will be the so-called common people and not the teachers you see up there now.

The Rainbow Dream Vision: http://worldgathering.net/vision.html

~~~~~~~~~

Gathering Together Circles Beginning Noon 20th March 2010

IMPORTANT for the World: "We must exert our influence by gathering together and sharing our ideas and plans for alternative power and for world peace. If we put a double amount of energy with what we are for, we can change it. ... Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they are and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened. ... Awakening souls will sit down in gathering together circles. Many of these will be the so-called common people ..."
- The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

Worldwide Gathering Together Circles ~ Truth Conferences ~ Communication Circles
Beginning Noon Saturday 20th March 2010.
And then: 21 June; 23 September; 21 December; New Year's Eve.

If you are holding a gathering for this on-going global event, and would like the details of your gathering and your contact details to appear at WGFT website, please send your details to: gathering@worldgathering.net

~~~

The Gathering Together Circles of the Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
http://worldgathering.net/2010/news250.html

World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net

~~~
WorldGathering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Gathering Together 'Truth' Circles

Now, this is some good and important information!

Thanks for reminding us of our purpose here! And of this important event that is quite soon upon us!

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yes, this is important - important to do daily
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:32 AM   #4
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your good words and encouragement.

Have you ever passed a talking stick in the open-air in a large group of people? Probably many people have done this; but probably many have not done it .... yet.

That is where I first found my voice.

Around one mile from Glastonbury Tor, over 100 of us sat in a circle in a field. Three RAF helicopters were coming, high, in our direction, and they changed course above our big talking circle in the field. Next to me, a young boy whispered to his mother if we had caused that. She answered with pride that we had caused that big event in the sky.

Ever since, I have found talking circles very powerful experiences. There seems to be a 'power' which propels us to speak, and to listen - you know?. Listen and speak, but speaking can be important - can't it - because 'we' may the only one who knows what we know, and what we know and feel may be important, and sometimes very important.

That's really what this 'World Talking Circle' / 'Great Gathering Together Circle' / 'Gathering Together Circles' is promoting. It's to help people, who have not already found their voices, speak.

I think, when we have found our own voice, in some ways it is then easier to hear other people; to hear other people as authentic and real people - like ourselves.

I will always remember the 'three helicopters' time, when the talking stick came around to me the first time, I looked around the circle, and half the people were looking at me, and it was my turn to speak... for the first time.

Best wishes, Michael
Old 03-18-2010, 12:56 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yes, at the 1st toronto gathering, we passed my 'talking stick'
and, it was most enjoyable
Old 03-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we are getting ready, to put out work out to the world
here is our test pilot www.youtube.com/kulculkan
- NOTE, it's NOT scripted

AND, ANY suggestions would be welcomed

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 03-18-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:40 AM   #7
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
yes, at the 1st toronto gathering, we passed my 'talking stick'
and, it was most enjoyable
Well done !

I haven't really passed the Talking Stick for a very long time... around about sixteen years. And during that time I have been through 'hell and high water'.... and heaven. I think the world is in 'hell and high water' right now, and what's been bothering me today is a lot of the people (I've just moved to a new area) who come to the talking circle on Saturday might be people who are not really aware of the state of the world. I've suffered constant very bad attack for loads of years and I'm really exhausted.... and I don't want to have to lead the way yet again.... and have people stare at me like I'm some strange programme on their TV set.

But, I just remembered tonight, I can do what I used to do in the old days when I felt very, very easy with talking circles: Just speak my truth. And that's great. I don't have to be in any particular mode, present any type of image, or state any particular thing. I may say, if I feel to: "I'm too exhausted to speak."

Or not even speak, and just hold the talking stick.

If I sit back, and study what others say, I might find a lead which leads me on.

[Yippee]

M.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:51 AM   #8
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
we are getting ready, to put out messages to the world
Hello Susan ....... just studying your video.
You come across very well.
Very, very interesting ideas.
Michael
Old 03-18-2010, 03:22 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it is NOT easy to do, talking to a blue light on your computer LOL

perhaps, some people might have some good suggestions for me

would surely appreciate that ~ thank you

in fact, we think, it would be great, if more people could make videos

and, then, go out with them - full force to this world

they would be very surprised - what is lurking at my home

(as, for the dark entities; people have been seeing)

they are NOT me, those things, do show up, to stop people

(however, one of my favourite people in the world,
Lynard Bluewolf, called me tonight
- said to me, you have spent many many moons preparing yourself,
you are ready, and, those dark entities,
that, people are seeing, are NOT you,
but, BEINGs THAT WOULD love to take you down,
or, take others down...
The good news, is this, they will NOT succeed.
You are a profound, and, highly skilled healer,
from a spiritual point of view, and, as such, it is your time,
to shine it out there...its time

and, yup, it is time, for many of us

let's go !!!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #10
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys, interesting stuff.

You both come across as spiritually centered people, an area I have yet to immerse myself in, mainly due to an overwhelming amount of varying and sometimes contradictory material which I have sampled over the years.

Keeping it simple and speaking from the heart to the heart seems too get the message across more effectively, IMO.

I think a more basic approach with a summarized explanation of "what It's about" may well encourage more active participation in newer seekers of spiritual enlightenment. Like me.

Good first vid' Susan, only suggestion I can think of is that you type out (on your screen) the main points of your presentation and use it as your teleprompter. Not that you seemed wanting in anything, well, other than some slight hand to camera coordination and a slightly shorter fringe.

Maybe do a short series on spiritual ABC's, from your perspective? I'll watch.
P.S.
Have you tried "sun gazing" for eyesight repair?
Curative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:02 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i'm in my 52nd year, didn't need glasses, til last year
(and, only need them for reading or computer work)
i'll bet most people, my age, need glasses
(although, yes, i have done some sun-gazing)
i do that the smart way
(i record 30 sec. of sun,
and, then, ask my higher self/essence/and, monad,
to play it; 30 sec x 30 x 2 = for 30 minutes of it, while i sleep)
that way, i don't burn out, my physical eyes, on the 'real' sun
(funny thing, it works)

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 03-26-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:04 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

that was an unscripted video - just to see, if i can do it

the time, to start circles, is definitely NOW
Old 03-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #13
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i'm in my 52nd year, didn't need glasses, til last year
(and, only need them for reading or computer work)
i'll bet most people, my age, need glasses
(although, yes, i have done some sun-gazing)
i do that the smart way
to play it; 30 sec x 30 = for 30 minutes of it, while i sleep)
that way, i don't burn out, my physical eyes, on the 'real' sun
(funny thing, it works)
I'm 58, and don't need glasses. Haven't seen a doctor for over 30 years either. Ok, I'll put my ego back in its box now
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:59 PM   #14
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
we are getting ready, to put out work out to the world
How about, Susan, announcing (sticking my neck out here - just for a change) the imminent return of Quetzalcoatl / Kukulkan. I think there are many signs they were the same soul. And the return of White Buffalo Calf Woman, as predicted, recently, by two medicine men. I just wrote two news pages on it.

But ..... Maybe this is the time, now, when people need to look within themselves and find their personal seeds of truth within themselves. Rather than looking outside for other people, ETs, or deities to fix things.

So .... it's forward to the Talking Stick. People finding their voices. Finding they can say good things. Finding they exist - and they are good.

You said: "Let's Go." I agree.

Walt Whitman:
I inhale great draughts of space,
The east and the west are mine, and the north and the south are mine.
I am larger, better than I thought,
I did not know I held so much goodness.

(The Song of the Open Road)
Old 03-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #15
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
I'm 58, and don't need glasses. Haven't seen a doctor for over 30 years either. Ok, I'll put my ego back in its box now
Interesting. I felt last night that Susan's eyesight is hit by the bad energies. I have the same / similar bad energies tracking me 24/7 and doing very naughty things to my nervous system, health, eyesight, etc. It's been constant for nearly ten years. And I completely agree with Susan these energies are bugging us to try and stop us. I'm 57, and my eyesight suddenly went off in 2003, when I was collapsing from the strength of the attack. I've held off getting glasses because I think what has happened to my eyes is in some respects artificial. I keep getting the feeling I could substantially heal a lot of things very quickly when the attack stops. Right now, I try and use the attack as an encouragement. I try and figure out: What do I have which they are trying to stop me using or distributing? So I keep trying to tell it like I think it is.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curative View Post
Keeping it simple and speaking from the heart to the heart seems too get the message across more effectively, IMO. .... I think a more basic approach with a summarized explanation of "what It's about" may well encourage more active participation in newer seekers of spiritual enlightenment. Like me.
I think that's the way I, and others, used to be back when I used to do a lot of talking circles. Less jokes, more substance.

Re a summarized explanation of what it's all about. It's happening right now; ie what this is all about - encouraging people to speak their truths and hear others do the same - is developing right now. For instance, last night and today I am remembering a lot of what I learned in talking circles (a long time ago).

But, here's a point, if all of us look at the experiences we have had up to now, and what we have learned, perhaps now is the time to weld these things into a new way forward. Yes? This is on the understanding that, one way or another, we have been led to experience things during our life which have meaning and purpose. Both the good experiences and the bad ones.

Perhaps indeed: Now is the time.

This may be close to a summarized explanation:

The Purpose of Gathering Together 'Truth' Circles

The Purpose of gathering at special sites is to empower people by meeting like-minded people who also urgently want to change the world for the better. When we know others think and feel the same things we do, we are empowered. We know we are normal, and we know there are more of us. These gatherings are to help you make links with other people, and links to small and large networks and groups of people. We are going to express ourselves, hear others, connect with others, and feel and know the world is changing as we do this. When our personal world changes, the world also changes; when we change, we become different people and we can do different things. Let's make it happen. Let's go. You can start in your garden, a friend's garden, a local park, or sacred site at the Equinox: 20th March 2010. The next date will be the Solstice: 21st June 2010. Then 23rd September 2010 (Equinox); and 21st December 2010 (Solstice). Finally - for 2010 - New Year's Eve: 31st December 2010.

At: http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html

Last edited by WorldGathering; 03-18-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the powers of the archetype
- grandfather/grandmother
is in truth,
the divine masculine/the divine feminine
it is a part of all of us

we are all on the road,
of returning to 'elder'
and, to be, grandfathers/and, grandfathers
and, to eXchange, or, to share our rafts of knowledge

everyone - absolutely everyone - is a divine eXpression

for too long, in this world
have 'elders' held dominace,
over others,
and, those, who may have birthed to 'elder' positions,
are NOT the real elders,
for, just being born, of a family,
does NOT make a man, a real man
or, a woman, a real woman

it is time, in this world,
to topple all the chairs
and, to learn,
how it is,
to stand together
as, one

the being of KulKul of Kan clan,
is my essence twin from c1e1
just as, we are, CulCul of Can clan, from the future
(hard, we know, for some people to grasp)
it is similiar, to DA/ and, Bashar
(only difference is, that, we blended it)
to make us, complete & whole, or, whole & complete

EVERYONE on earth,
is a part of a similiar/or same soul family,
we know, we are a part of its energy, its light

There are others,
who carry these same types of energies,
for it, truly is a part,
of each / and, every 'divine' blue print
although, what is home to one,
may NOT be, the same home to another

We have done, a lot of work,
honing our abilities, in ways, in which,
we are able, to empty ourselves,
to allow, the higher density eXpressions,
of our own soul family, to come into us,
through 7th density - higher self
8th density - essence
and, 9th density - monad
this is, an option, for all

if we all, are part of a greater all in all

this is, how it is, that, all will evolve
Old 03-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what keeps the ghoolies at bay, or, the dark ladies/or dark lords

is to always

"command, and, demand, in 100% alignment with your missions,
your purposes, and, your tasks, and, to allow NOTHING,
that is NOT in that same alignment, to be able to meet, or to greet you,
NOR, to be able, to come into to eXchange with you"

as, you, are aware - they are there

albeit, they can NOT touch you,
when, you command/and, demand
your own space
and, set defininte rules ~ related to the contact
you choose to allow
Old 03-24-2010, 02:21 AM   #19
Gathering of the Minds
Avalon Senior Member

This event sounds excellent and I hope you will all connect with The Great Gathering .org, Miriam Delicado, myself an ever growing network of gatherers around the worlds.. Synchronizing all the meditations in a common space will help! Peace and thanks,

Bill
Gathering of the Minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:28 AM   #20
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i'm in my 52nd year, didn't need glasses, til last year ........Snip..........
to play it; 30 sec x 30 = for 30 minutes of it, while i sleep)......snip.....

I'm sure your higher self already knows, but 30x30 (sec) = 15 minutes.

I'm 50 and glassless (although to be fair I do have an unused pair)
I haven't yet tried the sun-gazing method, but it does resonate with me so I intend to try, 15 seconds to begin with at sun rise or sunset, chemtrails permitting of course.

I have to be honest here and say that I don't yet grasp all of your advanced spiritual terminology however your message does seem too get through (somehow) I also feel a growing urgency too get the higher me (self/essence) involved on a more conscious level. Can you do a vid' for that? I'm sure many more would benefit.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:41 AM   #21
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldGathering View Post
........Snip......
Perhaps indeed: Now is the time.

This may be close to a summarized explanation:

The Purpose of Gathering Together 'Truth' Circles

The Purpose of gathering at special sites is to empower people by meeting like-minded people who also urgently want to change the world for the better. When we know others think and feel the same things we do, we are empowered. We know we are normal, and we know there are more of us. These gatherings are to help you make links with other people, and links to small and large networks and groups of people. We are going to express ourselves, hear others, connect with others, and feel and know the world is changing as we do this. When our personal world changes, the world also changes; when we change, we become different people and we can do different things. Let's make it happen. Let's go. You can start in your garden, a friend's garden, a local park, or sacred site at the Equinox: 20th March 2010. The next date will be the Solstice: 21st June 2010. Then 23rd September 2010 (Equinox); and 21st December 2010 (Solstice). Finally - for 2010 - New Year's Eve: 31st December 2010.

At: http://worldgathering.net/gatherings.html
Thank you for the summary WG.
Is this at all connected with the druids gathering at Stonehenge on the solstices?
I live about 20 miles from Avebury and may well give the stones a visit on June 21st. With talking stick in hand perhaps.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:52 AM   #22
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Are there any truth circles in Southern California?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #23
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curative View Post
Thank you for the summary WG.
Is this at all connected with the druids gathering at Stonehenge on the solstices?
I live about 20 miles from Avebury and may well give the stones a visit on June 21st. With talking stick in hand perhaps.
Hello Curative,

I think your idea of taking the Talking Stick to AVEBURY for the Solstice in June is an EXCELLENT idea.

I would love to be at Avebury for the Solstice myself. But I have been hit constantly by some form of directed-energy attack since October 2000, just after sending several million emails around the world announcing the Start of the World Gathering For Truth. This attack has made everything very difficult .... I am wittering on about this because I have a feeling for Avebury and many other power spots in the South, and I have seen great things happen when the talking stick goes around.

How about .... maybe we can work together on this .... AVEBURY / SOLSTICE. As I frequently can hardly walk across my room, I don't think I can get from Northumberland to Avebury for the Solstice. Also, I have a 'feeling' for the North at the moment.

The SOLSTICE is at 11.28am, Monday 21st June. How about going to Avebury for 11am on both Sunday 20th and Monday 21st ... with the talking stick?

I remember a good crowd used to turn up at Avebury on the actual Solstice Day. But perhaps a good crowd will there on both Sunday and Monday, this year.

You know the two, big stones, 'The Cove'? I would locate myself near the Cove, it's close to the centre of the circle, and it's where we used to gather, often, between 200 and 300 people. We would sit in the big space a little out from The Cove so we were not restricting anyone's access to any of the Stones.

You may get a similar thing going.

If you got there around 11 am, you could start to put the word around that there will be a TALKING CIRCLE at NOON.

If you start forming that Talking Circle around, say, 11.45 .... people wandering around will see what is starting to happen and may join you.

As more people join, you can always all stand up and then enlarge the circle. If you suggest to a few people to occasionally look outwards from your circle, you may catch the eye of someone who is interested, and give them a friendly wave to join in... or just hold that thought.

The focus I would think of is: What do people feel about the state of the world right now? What's on people's minds? What can we do about the state of the world?

You can send big ripples of effect out from Avebury at the Solstice. The word passes from person to person when people return home from your gathering.

If you meet someone who plans to be at Stonehenge, around similar times, maybe they can focus Talking Circles there too.

Re the Druids at Stonehenge. Essentially they are just marking and celebrating the Solstice. But if we set a trend, maybe in a year or two, after they have celebrated the Sunrise, they will pass the talking stick too.

There's a lot of Gremlins around, aren't there, for some reason I have stopped receiving notifications of new posts on this topic.

If anyone would like to contact me direct, my email is:
michael@worldgathering.net

I have not yet had an invitation to the new Avalon forum.

The time of the Solstice is 11.28 GMT. What's that in actual / BST? Is that 12.28? Wow. That's great timing for a Talking Circle which starts at Noon.

Just reading your post... were you thinking of going to Stonehenge, rather than Avebury, for the Solstice? If Stonehenge still has restricted access and you have to pay to go in, I would go to Avebury. Avebury is free, and open, and there's more space for large numbers of people to gather. And it's a beautiful place.

Great wishes, Michael
Old 03-26-2010, 11:01 AM   #24
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
Are there any truth circles in Southern California?
--sjkted
We're just getting going.

Why don't you start one?

Even four or five people is a good start.

I held a sharing circle a few years ago, and each time we met the numbers attending increased.

There are new details and suggestions for the June Solstice on this page:

THE GATHERING 19 & 20 JUNE 2010 .....
GATHERING TOGETHER TRUTH CIRCLES
Gatherings at Special & Sacred Sites Worldwide

Michael
Old 03-26-2010, 11:33 AM   #25
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathering of the Minds View Post
This event sounds excellent and I hope you will all connect with The Great Gathering .org, Miriam Delicado, myself an ever growing network of gatherers around the worlds.. Synchronizing all the meditations in a common space will help! Peace and thanks,
Bill
Hi Bill,

I think now's the time for action.
Project Avalon has reported and published a lot of crucial information.
I think we need to act on it.
Our world seems to be controlled by a few people who are quite insane.
A few hundred million people have known this fact for several years.
Getting together in Talking Circles and seeing what we can do about the state of the world now seems to be the thing to do.

Re Meditation.
I'm not sure how you use that word.
A long time ago I used to do TM. The programme I was doing then took up two or three hours, twice a day. Then I met some TMers (missionaries of divine light) who said they 'meditated' 24 hours a day. They used the principles of TM and transcendence - going past anything in the mind which holds us (trips us up) .... so they sat down and 'meditated' for zero time. Their daily life was a meditation... and they were free to get on with 24 hours a day of living. I stopped setting aside special time for meditating, and moved across to action.

I think now's the time to pass the talking stick, make connections with others, form networks, and get some good ideas and plans going. In talking circles, we can clarify our own thoughts, and that gives us strength.

Great wishes - Peace - Michael