Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #26
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My new census form came in the mail.

thanks for the info and the videos-

I got my form in - and put only the number of people in the house...

all the rest of the questions, I put "N/A" ...

and I sent out an email to everyone on my contact list... (and I will refuse to pay any fines, too)
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #27
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I just found a new news article that is suprisingly candid about the census. The article states that if you trust the government to keep your information private, then from a historical perspective they are bound to disappoint you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20100324/cm_csm/289911

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:40 AM   #28
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Ten years ago, I received one of the long forms. By the time that I thought that I had completed the questions, I was exhausted. I sent it in and a few days later got a phone call from them. I evidently had not answered all of the questions. But I believe that I really did.

Unfortunately, I had not made a copy of the thing and had no way to prove that the additional questions asked me over the phone, were not really on that form.

These additional questions were so strange that I started laughing over the phone. This caller was asking extremely detailed questions about things that were simply none of their business.

This go around, I received the short quick form. They evidently had gotten all of the info that they wanted the first time.

If anyone receives the long form, I suggest that you fill it in as best you can and then make a copy of it in case you get called.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:50 AM   #29
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybastid View Post
Thats what IM thinking...but....who's reading our recorded responses other then census people?
People at Tavistok Institute and such are reading it fo sure. Read Mary Elizabeth Croft's book http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/f...mary_croft.pdf
also check this link on how to deal with the agents thinkfree.ca and this http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAntiTerrorist there is many more.

Cheers.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:03 AM   #30
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkroach View Post
Notice something very interesting about the census envelope. The words United States have the little R symbol, indicating copyright or whatever. More evidence (as if it was needed) that the USA is a CORPORATION!!!
...and the so called person isn't a living breathing Man, Woman or child but a corporation. http://www.sec.gov/search/search.htm put canada as a company name and You'll see a number and the headquarter's adress, which is WASHINGTON DC.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:44 AM   #31
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: My new census form came in the mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
oh, and I forgot...

I will turn in the census-- and then Move! (Bwaaa-hahaha) before they can carry me away-they will have to find me -
How about moving WHILE the Census is going on?

Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:53 AM   #32
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthian View Post
...and the so called person isn't a living breathing Man, Woman or child but a corporation. http://www.sec.gov/search/search.htm put canada as a company name and You'll see a number and the headquarter's adress, which is WASHINGTON DC.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NEVER READ THIS AND FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CHATTEL AND SLAVES. EDWARD MANDEL HOUSE WAS AN ADVISER TO WOODROW WILSON

Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President) [1913-1921]

[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be non the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

Last edited by Northern Boy; 03-25-2010 at 05:57 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #33
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
How about moving WHILE the Census is going on?

hmmm... I probably would if I had the money and a place to go to...

but I am now wondering... since I sent it in before Apr 1- does that mean that I LIED????
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #34
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of folks don't bother with it and toss it out, as most already know that nothing good ever really came out of it.. ESPECIALLY IN THE PAST 20 YEARS
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote