Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:44 AM   #51
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I would be willing to bet that there are pieces to this whole story that none of us will ever become privy to. I am personally OK with that. I am not interested in the past or the future. I am only interested in right now.

My personal philosophy is to never allow myself to feel victimized regardless of what happens in the world around me. You never know where perceived adversity is leading to. I can assure you that using adversity as a tool for learning instead of an excuse for feeling victimized is the only way to make sure that you move through that learning lesson and onto the next one.

Everything that happens in this reality is part of the learning environment. There are no victims. Only people experiencing varying levels of karmic lessons we call adversity. My only advice to those who feel like they are being victimized by the happenings here or elsewhere is to choose not to feel this way. If you don't, you are guaranteeing yourself the same or similar lessons a short time down the road at an even higher level of intensity.
i would take it another step, tone3jaguar - i heard this
awhile back, i can't even remember from whom, but
to thank the adversary/negative/bummer for the
opportunity to grow/evolve/spiral up
- i am not just passing
this along, i actually tested it - it worked and here is how...
another person and my self had a misunderstanding and for
months ignored each other and it was all so "high school" -
this is not my path.... so every time i saw her, i thanked her,
and i was calm, and open and one day - just like that, we had
a conversation like old friends and we have been mutually
respectful ever since....
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #52
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Final words

My time here is on this old version of Avalon is done.

I have no wish to sit here and watch it decay further, feeling like a lab animal in a big social experiment.

I roll these quotes out quite often - forgive me if you read it all before.

It is a re-post from this thread http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=228973 which refers to one of the most important topics, in my opinion to ever be discussed on this forum.

In the Law Of One, during an answer to a question about Jesus, "the entity" in the following quote (17.20) Ra stated
Quote:
When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of a worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in the last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.
This set in motion a recurring line of questions and answers that went far through the subsequent Q&A's which I have always found fascinating and illuminating on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law Of One
18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but also the forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

34.4 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

34.5 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalysts that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.
Conclusion: forgiveness and healing are interrelated to the extent that they are almost synonymous - the one cannot occur without the other.

--

So in coming to this conclusion, I am posting it on my forum healing thread. It is my hope that the energy of this healing offering will reach all those that need it and accept it, and will help all the people and all forums that now stand as bright as ever in Avalon's name, both on the successor forum and the other offshoot forums now well made. The name which as you know is not owned and has very special significance. This is the way of things - it is on a micro scale exactly what will happen to human settlement in the future. People will stratify according to among other things their vibrational qualities - I know I am not alone in predicting this.

There will never be a forum of like of this one. The unique blend of forces have gone. There will never be any forum that is free of any manner of control, it will never be perfect. Life was not going to be easy like that. What works for one does not always work for another. One must tolerate much.

Push too hard on a balanced structure, no matter what the motive behind that force and destruction results. This destruction - the work of Shiva - is well underway.

We just all need to roll with the punches and be true to who we are and move to where we need to be. Follow your hearts and you will go to the right place.

It has been an extreme honor and a great privilege to be among those of this forum. You are all beautiful stars, struggling in the illusion that you created with your yet unknown almighty power.

Jester Terrestrial - never give up - but make sure you choose what you are not giving up on !

This is it.

Time to go.

your Anchor..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:37 AM   #53
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Final words

Thank you Anchor.

I really value your wisdom and wish you the best of true Love and blessings.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #54
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Thank you Anchor

Sincerely.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #55
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor I have read your post. I believe that you wrote it from your heart. It may sound very inspiring for somebody who does not know what has happened. However, I would like to ask some hard questions that may in fact lead us to the true forgiveness and the real change. You are offering cheap forgiveness that always leads to more pain and anguish. I am sick and tired of it because I have witnessed so many people suffering because of this dysfunctional belief. What you are proposing here is to hide under the carpet the real issues that caused us pain and discomfort, saying that it was done in the name of love. Well, true forgiveness comes form openly admitting what we have done wrong and changing our behavior.

Let’s begin to ask questions.

1 Avalon was created to build community to prepare for future events. Why nobody has asked us about our opinion to move to another forum? This is a sign of total disrespect.

2. Why many treads have been deleted? We want to know who personally was involved in this action.

3 Why the mods have been sent into the Mists? Who is responsible for this decision?

4. What posts have been censored and why? We want to know who personally stands behind this action.

You have stated that “the energy has deflected into INDIGNATION”. Well, anger is a powerful feeling that indicates that we were VIOLETED and motivates us to make the real changes. Anger also is a secondary feeling underneath which lies hurt and sadness. Your proposal ‘Let it end and heal it” is basically begging us to suppress the feelings that may lead us to the real healing. Are we surprised that 27 million people suffer from depression? What about those who suffer from anxiety disorders? Do you see a connection? If the issues are not resolved, they go underground, leaving us open to being reactive, thus causing more conflicts and pain. We may even try to blame astral attacks. When we blame somebody or something, we do not want to take responsibility for our actions; therefore, we can stay as dysfunctional as we want to be. We are not going to stay as you said “stronger and wiser” if those who has caused problems will not have the courage to look what they have done. But it takes the courage and maturity, doesn’t it? Anchor, do you really believe if we offer your version of forgiveness to those who have a serious control issue are going to change?

I hope that my post will no be deleted, as you asked us to be honest.

Love to you all,

truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:10 AM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor...I hope you will read this. I keep thinking about you...and I keep feeling very sad. I'm not sure why, exactly. The totality of your posts...combined with the whole abraxasinas/Thuban phenomenon seems to be somehow connected. I have speculated endlessly (mostly silently and personally)...but I will not speculate presently. The whole phenomenon of life in this Solar System makes me even more sad...and even despondent. I'm trying to understand what's really going on...which makes me insecure, defensive, and reactionary. I'm sorry for any comments of mine which may have been hurtful. None of them were directed at you...but I think some of my threads and posts may have seemed to be irreverent attacks on concepts and beings which I think you may know a helluva lot about. I know I've gotten a lot of things wrong during my short stay here in Avalon...but I'm not exactly sure which comments have missed the mark by the widest margin. I hope that you are OK...and that you will really only be away for a month or two. Maybe someday we could have a beer. Namaste to you Anchor John...from orthodoxymoron.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-21-2010 at 04:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #57
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

You know how life is when moving day comes? All that angst at having to pack up, sort through stuff and then having to move it all to the next place. Indeed a train wreck took place and anything anyone can pretty much say at this point is hindsight.

However, there are now 3 new forums. All of them look inviting for different reasons. Some of us are already developing stretch marks just floating from one forum to the next working on keeping our connections to those who have touched our lives.

There was bound to be upset that this forum is closing its doors because folks are comfortable here. Moving is way up there on the stress scale and Avalon has kind of been like one's living room. And now the furniture is being moved and packed up.

A new site is not such a bad thing. New friends await along with old ones. There are new directions and visions to explore. And each of the new forums also has something old (friends) and something new (visions) for all who are a part of them.

I already am experiencing the energy draining away from Avalon as members find their way to the other forums throughout this transition.

I'm very happy for having met everyone here and all the knowledge collectively each has shared. Avalon is not broken it has just undergone a transformation. Just as the caterpillar spins its chrysalis, once it undergoes metamorphosis it then sheds it protective coating by climbing out, dries its wings, and takes wing. Only now there is a new type of freedom. The freedom to choose, the freedom to share and the freedom to hold onto that, which is dear to the heart. So take a breath fellow Avalonians... this time when we all jump off that cliff, we fly.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #58
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Final words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Jester Terrestrial - never give up - but make sure you choose what you are not giving up on !

This is it.

Time to go.

your Anchor..
You betcha!!!

Thank you friend!

PEACE!!!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote