Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVALON

If you are concerned about this forum and the discord that is blowing through it, please read all of this post and allow me to put some ideas to you all. I promise you this is the best I can do right now. I am sure some of you wont agree with all of it. I hope the intent and love shines through all that.

I am under pressure to accept an administrator role again, but it is clear to me that the way people relate to my posts as a moderator is entirely different to the way in which they relate to my posts as a member and I much prefer the latter.

I am quite sad to see the irresponsible/inappropriate/misguided use of energy still on this forum. I think we are not learning as fast as we should. However, I remain extremely optimistic that this situation will be resolved for the highest and best good of all and in a satisfactory way.

What we need is to stop feeding the thoughtform’s that got us in this mess to start with.

The recent weeks have seen a wide range of potent catalyst brought to bear on this forum and change has resulted. We have to deal with and process that change. There is no going back.

Recently in some posts, I have seen reference to "In the Mists" as a ban. I can tell you, without even needing to get a moderator to explain it, that it is not a ban. It is a moderator device (changing the security group) that has the effect of removing someone’s posting privileges – it can be temporary and very often is. Evidently a moderator or admin felt that Myplanet2 (or whoever) needed to STFU for a bit

On MP2 - I have known MyPlanet2 from this forum and from his past contributions as a researcher. I have watched him go through some profound changes, culminating in the recent focused effort he made to try to get a message over to you guys. His message was largely understood by a surprisingly wide spectrum of members. He is light. Please do not "demonize" him just because he pushed it too far one day.

On Astral attacks.

Yes you read it right. Mr. I don't talk about Astral stuff Anchor is breaking ranks! It is time and because of what we have done I think it is important to have a mature discussion about it. You must test this information before accepting it.

As has been noted by many, there has been a high level of what looks like psychic activity associated with this forum. My personal belief is that this is TRUE.

It was catalyzed by the extreme reactionary positions taken by some members to the Thuban material – bordering on hysteria both expressed and not expressed. This has led some to suffer some symptoms and astral attack. The modes are: Fear and Stress, Astral disturbance, attack or worse, or a combination the former preceding the latter.

Furthermore I do not think abraxasinas/Thuban material was directly to blame. Even if you did, he is gone now. I forgive him - please join me. I think we all are capable of this.

I think that the root cause of the psychic activity (astral energies attack) was via the following vector:

1) Improper discrimination and prejudice when reading, in particular the Thuban material. I have seen similar behavior with some of the fear mongering threads we have on here. It is believed that this is a common PTB attack mode, but this time I don’t think it was PTB I think it was an simply a bad accident waiting to happen.

Anyway this led to:

2) Interpretation that was more based on the "Dragon" /Alpha Draconis/ racial memory, frightening voodoo imagery of “eating people” “invasion” and other such with the ever-present hooks into many people's assumptions, learning, information and stance on the Reptilian, PTB or otherwise agenda etc – repeated and summed in a word: fear.

Fueled by:

3) Fear or suspicion that the website was being attacked and those in it. Unfortunately some of the time this was actually physically true. The site came under real attack fueled by some real hack attacks we suffered from China – where the forum was up and down like a whores knickers for a few days – the re-emergence of some past troublemakers that we repelled – and the Kerry's and Bill's contra-positions and fallout there from, and topped off with some rather rushed thinking and unclear communication (in private) leading to me closing the Thuban thread and the consequential re-opening of the thread and old wounds.

And to really make it worse:

4) Along come the ego's - these were the in private whisperings and rumors, the in public displays and grandstanding by self styled expert demonologists, semi-coherent ramblings from the “other side”, exorcists, egyptologists and symbologists who were all ready to pile in and say "I told you so" “burn the evil” "its a fight to the death!!" "Wont someone please think of the children!!" and in so doing - with these brands of polarity and mode of expression probably scared the bejeezus even more out of many somewhat innocent and less prepared people.

I hope we all learn. On top of that – contrary to the good advice of many people myself included – Abraxasinas kicked off on the sexual topics – talk about explosive!

As stated I played my own part and made my own errors especially that of trying to control the Thuban thread so that it was restricted to Q&A, I have beaten myself up enough about that but it did happen and it caused more angst than was already extant. I cannot change the past. Had I not done what I did, perhaps the thread would have descended into its own self defeating chaos more quickly - a bit like this one might.

So now we have made a monster !

At this point the fear, chaos and attention, again in my view and according to my perception DID open doorways better left shut (via the laws of attraction) and DID allow low level astral attacks against people who were in fear and undefended.

In some cases these were alleged to be more severe; especially in the case where some forum members were taking the fight to each other! I see this as vast power misused and backfiring - luckily not directly affecting the forum and only those within the scope of their conflicts.

We have seen the classic fight or flight response result. Now you know that there are many very tough fighters on Avalon (as there should be at this time, nothing wrong with that) - and a few people took flight.

So the fire burns hotter and hotter.

Bifurcated, split, closed, opened, closed and replicated, round and round in a chaotic spiral - the – "thuban threads" – incoherent "emotion" threads – threads and thoughtforms sprouted and fired with that energy into the almost tangible beings created; only to see these temporal monsters take on the energy of those in the loop. They do exist. They still exist. They need to be dissipated with love and compassion. Remove your energy and attention - bless them - forgive them - appreciate them for the experience and opportunities they presented us.

We are all, both the good guys and the bad guys, and the saints and the sinners; we are ALL jointly and separately responsible for this mess.

However instead of removing our attention and allowing things to dissipate, for some reason, we just couldn't let it go (so far anyway). Why?

Removal of threads from view without moderator consensus has been an unmitigated PR disaster. It was done. It has passed. Personally I forgive all those connected with that action. We ALL know (or should know) that this was done out of love and for the best protection of all – but now the energy has deflected into INDIGNATION – how dare one or a tiny few person/people do this to us?

Obviously with the benefit of hindsight this could have been done a different way.

I'll come out and tell you right now that I am not in my comfort zone here.

I don’t want to be a moderator anymore. I don’t think a moderator, administrator or co-founder can solve this problem, certainly not acting alone. I want this problem solved in a way that people don’t keep trying to make me come back as one I want US to do it.

I am begging you all! Please relax on whipping up the storm – allow it to pass. The moderators will fix things. The errors of judgment should be forgiven. We must do this to make this right and heal the damage. We can if we do this right all emerge stronger and wiser.

If we don’t do this simple thing – the forum will not stand.

If we don’t do this simple thing – we will learn less than we should learn!

We must unite.

We must internalize the new wisdom that the perceptive here will reap and share.

Don't be frightened to speak up.

Grasp your swords of truth.

Speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - speak it simply, plainly and with clarity. Distortions such as we have seen, cannot stand against the truth.

In conclusion:

This is not any demon, this is not any dragon, this is not any administrator or moderator, it is not any spiritual force for good or bad; IT IS US, we made this happen either by commission or omission and WE MUST LET IT END AND LET IT HEAL. .

I know that there are bound to be some inaccuracies in the presentation of my thinking above. I am very freaking far from perfect. I love you. I want to help. This is the best I could do right now. Please don't take those inaccuracies as you will see them and turn this into a bone crunching debate about my portrayal of the metaphysics involved. I know I am not a master of this illusion. Please focus on the restoration of harmony.

In the Love and in the Light of the one Infinite Creator, please bless, guide and protect this forum and all of its members without exception.

AJ..

Last edited by Anchor; 03-11-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Thank you Anchor,

I really want that beautiful avatar back posting with the lovely spiritual turtle in that beautiful water..............please futureeyes you are beautiful and I really would love you to be here, cuddles for you,

And the other lady who PM biggs on the other forum please stay here and contribute please.

I dont want any wonderful beautiful spiritual loving souls who have made this forum so beautiful since the beginning to not be here, it hurts a lot.

I will just lurk instead I promise if you all come back.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fixing what is broken, healing the damage, learning and moving on. Long live AVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Thank you Anchor,

I really want that beautiful avatar back posting with the lovely spiritual turtle in that beautiful water..............please futureeyes you are beautiful and I really would love you to be here, cuddles for you,

And the other lady who PM biggs on the other forum please stay here and contribute please.

I dont want any wonderful beautiful spiritual loving souls who have made this forum so beautiful since the beginning to not be here, it hurts a lot.

I will just lurk instead I promise if you all come back.
Very moved by your word Anchor and elli... all things will and must change ..
always try to see what in it for you ... where can you make a difference
maby while staying with it ... and bring back the balance .. no winners no losers... its not PERSONAL love allways to all rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Anchor

Thank you for taking the trouble and effort to right such a thoughtfull post. I agree with you mostly and I would like to add:

From confidential sources and with the help of those that care for humanity there is a concerted effort in this moment to change timelines. That needs the cooperation of all of us, PC warriors (in the sence of peace keepers ) to keep our light quotient high

My personal take is that some of what happened may have been related with effort from those that do not have the best interest of humans at heart, and the efforts will continue through out this year. Those efforts are at many levels not only the physical plane

When time lines are in the process of changing there is conflict because the ones that have chosen to move forward are sheding thoughtforms that need to be released and the ones that are against change are holding on tightly. When there are changes in timelines in few years rather than many hundreds of thousands of years, the conflict is exacerbated.

We have now in our hands the possibility to make wise choices for the sake of the forum and our future in this planet. May your choices be wise and well informed

One of the things I have learned is that reality as it is manifested is "perfect" (not ideal) as a result of our collective efforts. It has manifested exactly as it was our capacity to manifest. It is easier to accept and honor what has been created, even if it is not ideal, forgive ourselves if the creation does not please and move on.

We can not change the present but we can chose to create the Ideal future that we desire, but to do that we have to let go of the conflict that is created when we feel the present is not "ideal"

Love to all avalonians, we are in this together no matter what we believe
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #5
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's always a good idea to take a step back and realise this is all a game we've agreed to play and we're all learning something from it. I know at times it's difficult not to get sucked-in but if we are, then maybe there's some lesson there we are meant to learn.

Personally, I took one look at the first post in the Thuban thread and didn't get through the first paragraph before leaving it and never going back but for anyone involved with that thread then I sincerely hope they learned something positive.

Generally speaking I am very happy to have joined this forum a few weeks ago and I think I'm in the right place at the right time
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:37 AM   #6
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Thanks Anchor John....I like you better as a member!!

You have it right....

IMHO....

I was shocked that folks flocked to something I could not understand

I was shocked that folks got banned without getting a fair shake

I was shocked that folks were playing "Whose the more enlightened being"

I was shocked that folks were named as "compromised"

I was shocked that Kerry pulled a "knife" on Bill then pulled a "knife" on T3J
(I'm over simplifying Kerry...I do that a lot)

Then something hit me

I'm not them.....and they only affect my reality if I let them

I shocked myself

I let it get to me and I panicked...when I should have been bailing

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #8
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Anchor

sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

very well said, thank you anchor
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

ANCHOR!!! YOU EVEN GOT THE EXCHANGER TO COME BACK AND POST!!!

AVALON!!! I TOLD YOU!!! THERE'S NO STOPPING NOW!!! THANK YOU JOHN!!!

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL ROUND!!! I WONDER WHO'S COMING BACK NEXT

PEACE!!! JTEYE!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-11-2010 at 02:20 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

In the Love and in the Light of the one Infinite Creator, please bless, guide and protect this forum and all of its members without exception.

AJ..

AMAZING AND INSPIRING!!!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

AJ..

AMAZING AND INSPIRING!!!
yes, very amasing and inspriing !!!

may everyone be able to 'state' their 'truth'

and, do it safely !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
Church
Avalon Senior Member

That was well thought out, and extremely well said, Anchor. I hope many people take your words to heart, and that the vibration of this place will increase back to where it should be!

Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of time...a lot of thought...

And a lot more thanks, Anchor...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

and love to you all

love m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #16
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

As i said in the other thread, thank you. I am always grateful for the powerful force of the "anchor" in you.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I am under pressure to accept an administrator role again
Come on Anchor, a lot of people would be happy to hear that you accepted this role again. I know I would.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Anchor! Having different point of view is what makes us Humanity! It is part of learning to share with openess and respect, avoiding falling into personal attack.

Personally, I still think it was a storm in a glass of water (if I compare with my personal experience of fighting for human rights in the amazon jungle), but it's only my point of view! Ah!

The spirit is strong and knows no boundaries!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #19
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Anchor, may you be blessed!

~ Love & Light ~
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Anchor...and Everyone.

Maybe the bottom-line in all of this...is that there is both Truth and BS in just about everything...and that we should be both accepting and questioning regarding just about everything. In other words...we never arrive. We are always on our way...and we are mostly our own way.

I've told this story before...but here we go again. A father was in a toy-store...looking for a present for his 5 year-old. He noticed a particularly complicated looking puzzle...and asked a clerk to explain it. The clerk replied 'This puzzle will teach your 5 year-old about life. No matter how he tries to put it together...It's Always Wrong.' I feel like that. No matter how I've tried to put things together...and pursue the truth...It Never Seems to Satisfy Me...or Anyone Else. It Seems to be an Exercise in Futility. But Exercise is a Good Thing...Isn't It?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #21
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your words of wisdom Anchor, very well put

I am also pleased to report that our servers have had a record load of visitors and traffic since the new portal and sites came online, even so much traffic that the servers got overloaded for a little while yesterday

So in relation to your words Anchor and also our loads of new visitors, I feel this would be a perfect time for a fresh start!

Love and Light,

Tommy
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #22
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post

Personally, I took one look at the first post in the Thuban thread and didn't get through the first paragraph before leaving it and never going back but for anyone involved with that thread then I sincerely hope they learned something positive.

exactly what i did, i do it to lost of threads thuban was no special thread for me to ingnore i ignore lots..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #23
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor,

I respect your wishes and words.

This is a turbulent time for everyone, and it is reflected
in our interactions with each other here.

We will get through this, on our way to a better place.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #24
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Incredible message...

we are all sitting in an air balloon, and all it took was to set the Anchor free for us to rise...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #25
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

AJ =