Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thank you for blaming yourself (very deep subject here)

I didn't know where to post this subject, but it's definitely something that needs to be talked about.

At first I thought this subject being more spiritual because we're all spiritual beings of eternal and unlimited energy. Another reason I posted this because we're all here to learn from other perspectives. Still, how does all this tie mostly into the subject of spirituality?

At any rate it's the point to where you comprehend something so big that it's also called an "Ah Ha!" or Eureka! moment. Question is, will some here reach such a moment? It's like all problems are nothing but challenges that are nothing but solutions. Keep all that in mind as I'm sure that so many of you already do ; )

Challenge: Who's fault is what? Or, should we all continually blame anyone for any or all of our life experience? Call it the "Blame game" and if your continuing such be fare warned of it's limitations. For it is also part of the worlds whole limited manipulation game as well. This also goes into what the game players (on any level) call, "conspiracy's, secrets, lies and such". This game can seem to get very serious at times. For example, think about some of the most horrific crimes that others have committed. Such folks who are blamed for such crimes are soon murdered by society or worse. All of which you continually agree to exist with concerning ever changing reality. We all continually change our reality to remain or seem like remaining the same. Such as crimes and punishments. Is it our fault that someone grow up to be more involved in crime? At what poin do we or “should we” begin to blame people for being separate from the so called norm’s of life?

Why is it news media, school systems, religions, government, videos games, books, people never seem to talk about anything being their fault (for the most part)? Is this us being the satin for our world or the heaven? Because it seems that when folks talk more and more in detail concerning possible solutions as a whole (for all involved) then solutions as a whole begin to happen in reality. One of the best ways to help continue any challenges in life is to help complain or blame them on who and/or what ever, yes?

Solution: When you discover that you are your whole reality... that all reality is "you constantly being your reality", then who's fault (if any) is what in reality? Especially concerning you personally. Then again, how personal is personal or what is personal? Anyways, when do you begin to play the blame game and if so how or when do you win? For every game must have a winner, yes? If any winners what exactly do they win? If after winning does it all make such winners more experienced players who have more "blame game bragging rights" than others in the game? So many other questions concerning the blame game that it‘s only gets more confusing. Which is one reason how and why such game can begin for anyone who decides to play. Like how many blame games should one player play at one time? Which players are allowed to blame what on others?

My solution is that everything around and far from me is all my fault and nothing can be blamed on anyone except myself. I blame myself for all the good and all the bad in this world. Because I was born a responsible being of my whole reality, society, this world and beyond and because all reality is constant and ever changing “change”. Whether I chose changing or not at any time. There for, there is no "blame game" for me to play. To evolve such game is to either continue playing it in what ever ways or evolve it into another game. For me that game is understanding myself more, which again concerns my path of spirituality.

What do I call this new game and how do I play? I really don’t know all details except that my evolving open mind and heart are definitely key players of it all. I must look at all secrets, conspiracy’s, all low & high frequency and all reality being my whole reality because I am eternal unlimited being of energy, which is ever changing and never ending. Just as all truth is. When you begin to experience such perspectives, the possibilities you discover are either just another day in the life of you or just something for you to ignore.

Maybe this subject is just too deep for many to understand. Or maybe I didn’t explain it all in more simplistic ways, I dunno. It’s definitely something that needs to be talked about because it all seems such a secretive or taboo subject and probably one of the biggest reason’s why we have such truth seekers such as Project Camelot. Because we’re all searching for truths that are already with us. I believe that once the majority discovers who they really are and their whole blame game evolves into a non-blame game things will be much, much different than they all are now. If so then reality could be a much better reality as a whole.

Sorry for such an extensive perception here but I'm just being "me" as your being yourself or you should be yourself.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you for blaming yourself (very deep subject here)

Wow, deep thinker, that's very eloquently phrased! Thanks, I think I understand what you're saying here. I have been pondering a lot on this subject (too) and I experience through every day that old programs and newly gained freedom states, in me, are intertwining, it's fascinating I think.
It feels like windows that open continually, also in the blame game domain.
Isn't this what we choose to experience in this lifetime? Going from plan A to B maybe, sometimes, but hanging on to that red thread? The interesting part of this unreveling process, is that the more telepathic/empathic we become, the more difficult it becomes to play games and have hidden agendas. There are alien races that say "We cannot interfere with your free will, because we make contact if you're ready for it, and that's when the majority is in universal consciousness" In other words, in an accepting state and attitude towards this alien race. It's for their own good too! These beings, at least the highly evolved ones, are aware of all of you, your emotions and feelings, your thoughts. Not my personal experience, but I know this from testimonies.
They shy away of states of fear and anger, or they become very afraid as a result of that and maybe defend themselves for the wrong reason, it's quite complicated. It seems that only Earth is a planet with a blame game, because of this duality consciousness thing of the 3rd dimension. Well, I am putting some thoughts on the subject here, hope you can find something of value here, or food for new thoughts. Cheerio and keep courage
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

COA, glad to continue hearing from you!

This is extremely important for people who are very caught up in the "darker" side of reality, ie. the problems, the power struggles, conspiracy, the universal "drama" etc. And I do not mean to call attention to "others" besides myself, it is important for everyone. We all have our ups and downs, our percieved suffering.

I can only say that this understanding has been vastly important to my personal growth, and though its tough for me to describe HOW and WHY we should come to that point, I realize how true it is that we are the centers of our own world. It takes a lot of effort to maintain this understanding, but when it shines through those moments of satori (i prefer to use a more buddhist "eureka," it resonates with me :P) it REALLY changes your entire perspective. It is an immediate feeling of peace and solution, the archetype of the Answer, the one size fits all problems. I can't even look at my 3D surroundings in the same way anymore, and I feel a harmony in the center of my brain where it would normally the polarity of left/right.

In those moments when I experience that "Clarity of Awareness" (:P), that I stop looking at EVERYTHING outside of my body/mind AS apart from "ME".

These words do not do nearly enough to explain it.

It is like a new found partnership, really feeling, knowing, understanding our "Co-creatorship." Like, "Okay world, now that i've opened up a bit of communication with you, let us work together, the way we are supposed to." when usually we are so confused and struggle to make contact with the creator/creation and it hurts us to be so jaded.

That's as best I can describe it. This thread is great. GREAT. I think a great number of people in this forum are understanding of this. Myplanet2 made a great thread earlier on about why we should not be afraid, and I think that really was trying to get home this point as well. It is hard to express clearly through words.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Clarityofawareness – good to see you back.

Many moons ago I changed my perspective from ‘blame’ to responsibility.

The way I’ve come to see it is that blaming yourself or anyone else is judgemental and disempowering and brings into play the concept of victimhood. However, taking responsibility is empowering as it also gives you the option to do something about it and the ‘poor me’ card can be chucked in the garbage where it belongs.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
My solution is that everything around and far from me is all my fault and nothing can be blamed on anyone except myself
Hi COA,

Hmmm... I don't think one should blame his/her self for "everything", that's quite harsh mate. I am of the belief that our "reality" is a construction of not just "one mind", but rather the collective-consciousness that has been at play for centuries. It's the "we", we have molded our "today" as it is now, the big problem has always been recognizing that all of us are one. The root cause of this "blame game" is our indifference for each other, intolerance for other belief systems, disrespect and ignorance of other races and cultures, etc.

Why do you think mankind has had to start civilization all over again like 7 times over millions of years. You know the term: "all of this has happened before, and all will happen again". Unfortunately we tend to think because of advances in technology that this should solve all our problems and "our generation" is somehow "immune" to annihilation, when this isn't the case.

So look, no, I'm not going to blame "myself" for all things happening in the world which I have absolutely no control over, it's frivolous and quite unjust for a person to basically accuse themselves of things they've never done. I can try to make the world a little bit better of a place, be kind to others, generous, close with family members, stay open minded, not doing anything "too bad", and I basically think that's our purpose here on earth.

Well then, unless you believe you were a killer in a past life and somehow karma is creeping back at you.

Cheers,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The subject of your thread contains quite a bit of wisdom Clarityofawareness .
Thank you for bringing it up

What a person does, and chooses, is determined by what a person is, and what they are is determined by what they are aware of. Everybody is exactly what they are currently aware of, and what they are currently aware of is based upon an infinite number of factors.

We might all be learning from "mistakes", but at least we can all be at peace (of mind) with each other as life unfolds. The whole concept of other determined causation is an entirely false ingrained perception that is in everybody's best interest to let go of. If everybody had this understanding, we would have total world peace because nobody would be acting out of anger, blame, resentment, hate, or fear. Everybody would fully accept, forgive, respect, and love all of life for what it is.

Knowing that Love is our essence blame, anger, resentment ... are just the many ways through which we are leaving ourselves on stand by building dams that prevent our inherent qualities of mindfullness and compassion to flow through .

There is no one to blame not even ourselves .. there is just to Be the Love that we are.
This makes us whole and fully responsible.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-21-2010 at 08:00 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

hello Clarityofawareness and friends!
always nice to see all you beautiful beings

ah, I love the topic of responsibility!
I can offer this from my own personal experience:

as soon as I realized that " I " was completely responsible for EVERYTHING,
my entire life changed, my whole world changed.
(for the better I might add)

I went from being a victim to a CREATOR
then, I knew
I AM the master of my universe!

I was no longer a robot,
once I got in touch with my power to choose!

and yes, being a robot was MY choice too.
I certainly wanted to think someone else was controlling me,
but then, one day, I finally realized it's ALL ME!

so, I thought
I'm here now, in this dream
why not have some FUN?
enjoy my dream, create my dream,
it's MY dream - I AM responsible for it

when in doubt, all I have to do is remember that
there is always only two choices:
Love or Fear

(hint - fear doesn't really exist)

and the only way I will awake from this dream (or nightmare) and go home
is: forgiveness

practicing forgiveness, every second, of everyday is my ticket home.
(when I don't forgive, I AM forced to judge)

fear binds the world. forgiveness sets it free.

so, in the meantime,
I choose to take responsibility for everything and create my reality.
good times !!!

great thread and posts!
I had to remember I was the cause - I had completely forgotten!
so maybe this will help others to remember too
sweet!

~ loving yourself is fun ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

What a person does, and chooses, is determined by what a person is, and what they are is determined by what they are aware of. Everybody is exactly what they are currently aware of, and what they are currently aware of is based upon an infinite number of factors.

We might all be learning from "mistakes", but at least we can all be at peace (of mind) with each other as life unfolds. The whole concept of other determined causation is an entirely false ingrained perception that is in everybody's best interest to let go of. If everybody had this understanding, we would have total world peace because nobody would be acting out of anger, blame, resentment, hate, or fear. Everybody would fully accept, forgive, respect, and love all of life for what it is.

There is no one to blame not even ourselves .. there is just to Be the Love that we are.

Love Always
mudra

Your words always hold so much meaning within themself Mudra

I think about my daily ativities and know that I am capable of making mistakes and do learn by them. Its sometimes hard when my temper gets raised as I know thats not where I want to go

COA makes a very good point because there are many here on this forum alone that needs to be more accepting of others and see that they themselfs are not without fault. (even those that think they truly are)
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #9
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Firstly, yes, you are right Kevin...this is deep, and perhaps there is no answer nor response when one questions infinite possiblity!

I carry little resonance, however, with your initial premise:

"For every game must have a winner, yes? If any winners what exactly do they win? ..."

I do not see thru the lens of winner and loser. This (eternal) "game" of Life is an unfolding experience. An experience for the soul to discover multi-dimensional awareness. or not. Each player on this world stage does indeed play a part...i suppose the only question we can answer truthfully is how does one wish to play their part?

(ps can someone tell me how to quote from other people's messages?)
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #10
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti View Post
There's a quote option on the bottm right of everyone's post. Just click on the quote button of whoever you wish to quote and it will automatically do it for you. There's also a 'multi' option next to the 'quote' option for when you want to quote more than one person.

Hope this helps.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 PM   #11
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

You are asking very good questions. When we blame others or ourselves, we avoid taking an action to change. The same is happening when we worry. We prefer to worry, staying in our comfort zone and having an impression that we are doing something.
Change is inevitable misery is optional.
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #12
FullyAwake
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Kevin,

You've stumbled upon an important concept that quite frankly I still work to get my head around even though I've been aware of it for some time. I will say right off that I don't like the word "blame". Instead of "blaming" yourself let's substitute the concept of taking personal responsibility for everything that enters your experience. Now you have the ancient belief system of Ho’oponopono (yeah - you may have to work on pronouncing that!)

I learned about this system in the story of Dr. Hew Len, who took over management of a mental hospital for the criminally insane and cured all the patients without meeting them. Eventually they closed the hospital because the patients were cured. He did this by accepting personal responsibility for their illness and "fixing" whatever was within him that resulted in "their" illness (knowing that there is no "their" since all is one).

It's an amazing story and my guess is it will resonate strongly with you now!

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Dr-Hew-L...th-Hooponopono

Last edited by FullyAwake; 02-21-2010 at 10:39 PM.
FullyAwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:20 PM   #13
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

As Mudra stated so eloquently above,

As our consciousness unfolds itself, many of us do indeed begin to realize that we can't blame ANYONE else for the suffering of the world. We begin to take personal responsibility for the state of things.

But then we begin to realize we can't blame ourselves either. That would be erroneous and possibly detrimental thinking---setting up all sorts of other emotional traps for one's self.

There really isn't anyone to blame. No victims, no villains.

ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #14
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

To the opening poster,
I think it's not necessarily a blame game so much as it is accepting personal responsibility. People should be fully aware of the consequences, good and bad, of their actions. Instead of merely pointing the fingers at others, accept responsibilty, because with God's greatest gift (free will) comes responsibility. Know that if you live in the dark, you will never see the light. What you do comes back to you... it's karma, kismuh, or whatever you would like to call it.

To quote the 'New Age Radicals' "...You only get what you give."
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXS View Post
You only get what you give."
Very true, and, once you given enough, you are finally free to go ~ adieu
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #16
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

We live in a world where the legal system and the traditional religions still like to tell us that we are "guilty" or "to blame" when we make certain unfortunate choices. But let's say I decide to take the risk that I might get a parking ticket by leaving my car at a certain place. Then if I get the ticket, the traffic patroller isn't to "blame" for issuing it to me. And I'm simply put in a position of having to take responsibility for my action.

Maybe the risk I took was itself irresponsible, because my parking at that spot could cause somebody a problem unfairly. Should I "blame" myself over something that's in the past and is water under the bridge? Or should I instead put all my attention on finding a more positive solution -- how in future to park at a spot that's still useful for me but doesn't inconvenience others as much?

Or let's say I accidentally run over a child and the child dies. If I allow myself to blame myself for this, then that blame would be so huge it would simply crush my life too, possibly for many years. Or would it more truly honour the value of that child's life more if I didn't put the same intensity of energy into negating and invalidating myself at all? What if I put that energy into being involved in a road safety campaign, and maybe helping the child's parents to adopt a child, and so on? And create so many positive things, the child will not have died for nothing after all? As Gita said, you substitute responsibility for any and all blame.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

COA: Your post is a great read.

It is my view that there are certain "negative" connotations to blame laying and fault finding - even if one is accepting the blame it is negative because it falls within an outmoded and programmed into us system of "judgement".

Perhaps a better way is to resolve all that down to the simple necessity of taking responsibility for all of our actions, thoughts words and deeds - everything we create we are responsible for. There are no "blames" nor indeed "credits" just results! Expansion of conciousness with each step forward - no matter if those faltering steps are well or poorly made.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #18
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Responsibility....yes , that is a much better terminology.

The blame game is an easy one to play for many.

i live by right action..

right action..leads to positive living...

negative action leads to negative living..

One isnt better then the other...it just is.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:37 AM   #19
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Thank you for blaming yourself (very deep subject here)

Often we are so caught up in the guilt ridden mentality that we self destruct. This happens a lot to young children who have not even begun to live their lives. Liberating yourself from blaming ourselves is simply learning to forgive yourself , because no one in this world is perfect yet we can learn little by little from our mistakes. That's why we have to transcend from the blaming game to creating positive solutions for us and those people that surround us. Learning to forgive yourself and others is in my view the way to change our world. Embrace your neighbor and show them you care , your world and theirs will change for the better. This is what love is all about, there's no time to feel guilty or place blame on others. Is time to create solutions and construct the community and the world we want, each one of us has an incredible power within to completely change this 3 dimensional reality.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #20
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

At first I thought know one interested in this topic. Mainly because I had forgot to set the reply setting for my email, lol. After spending hours upon hours constructing this thread (a day or so) I again realized so many things, so many possibilities. Some of which you all explain in your replies here. Too many to mention so I will tell you all that I am very touched by ALL your responses and I thank you all for such caring that is so needed for our world right here and right now. Not cause I started this thread but because we all seem to need to comprehend & evolve it all even further and further.

I like to ask everyone here to further experience more perspectives here concerning this thread. For example, consider everyone here and everyone in the world being another version of “you”. Freaky hu? Male, female, black, white Asian and all other versions of you co-existing in your whole world. Seriously though… there’s more possible lessons to learn concerning the unlimited possibilities of it all. Is such an experience not a parallel reality that is connected to our reality here? How many and what kind of all these connections are always and only yours to explore… …or ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagelcave View Post
I have been pondering a lot on this subject (too) and I experience through every day that old programs and newly gained freedom states, in me, are intertwining, it's fascinating I think.
It feels like windows that open continually, also in the blame game domain.
Isn't this what we choose to experience in this lifetime? Going from plan A to B maybe, sometimes, but hanging on to that red thread? The interesting part of this unreveling process, is that the more telepathic/empathic we become, the more difficult it becomes to play games Cheerio and keep courage
I wonder if people realize that everyone has the ability to connect with everyone? Like through telepathy, where you could completely and so thoroughly explain a 3,000 page book to someone, via telepathy, within a few seconds.

Being telepath means that one has so much more insight, so much more understanding. Goes beyond what majority of conscious minds chose being reality. Yet all of them can chose being more open minded and more open heart in order to understand or evolve. I am very telepathic and in more ways than for just communicating. I also like to telepathically communicate with animals, like cats. I’ve found that most cats have natural instincts that most humans don’t realize. For starters, “ALL CATS ARE LIERS”. Not that they do it for evil because they are just like most humans who lie because they believe that such actions are needed to make our world a better place some how. I like to telepathically ask cats to rid the property I live on of rats and to treat all other animals with respect. Yet I also tell them, the cats, that they can “still have their fun” with other animals that they would normally hunt down and kill… sometimes just for the heck of it. This is proven to me almost daily now. Velcro, a grey and white cat comes to my door meowing. Although sometimes she can not “meow” that well when she does come to my door. Mainly because she has a lizard (in Florida we have small lizards) or small bird in her mouth. Yet, she does her best to meow very loudly, so that I can hear her through the walls of my home. When ever I hear those distinctive Velcro meow’s (meaning that she has caught prey and needs me right now) I always immediately drop what I am doing and I run for the door and open it. If I don’t make it in time Velcro the cat will very soon either kill the animal she has recently caught and who is now stuffed into her jaws of life and death. Or she may let it go live more life. All depends on how she’d feeling that day.

See, that’s part of the telepathic agreement that me and Velcro have together. We both (Velcro and I) already understand that Velcro is a “cat” and most normal cats must hunt in order to… I dunno… have more meaning to their lives maybe? Anyways, per our telepathic agreement, *if I don’t get to her (Velcro the cat) and the poor animal that’s still alive in Velcro’s mouth in the nick of time, then Velcro can do what ever she feels to her prey. Of course, when Velcro leaves a mouse’s head or rats mutilated body on my drive way I treat her the same way as when she shows me the “live” prey that she’s caught. I pet her, I feed her, I talk to her, I especially send her telepathic messages which are feelings or emotions, but more so than that. Difficult to explain while using such limited language (like english language) here. Velcro is the 4th or 5th cat to have such a relationship with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I can only say that this understanding has been vastly important to my personal growth, and though its tough for me to describe HOW and WHY we should come to that point, I realize how true it is that we are the centers of our own world.
Ah yes… very tough indeed, which is why I spent several hours preparing this thread, to post here. I trust that you, like everyone here are learning more and more by choosing more and more other perspectives as well. Keep evolving and thanks for responding. Sorry I’ve cut most everyone’s quotes here, but it would take up too much room here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Many moons ago I changed my perspective from ‘blame’ to responsibility.
Excellent. I too am still learning as well and very glad to have yours and everyone important input on this subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I don't think one should blame his/her self for "everything", that's quite harsh mate. I am of the belief that our "reality" is a construction of not just "one mind", but rather the collective-consciousness that has been at play for centuries. It's the "we", we have molded our "today" as it is now, the big problem has always been recognizing that all of us are one. The root cause of this "blame game" is our indifference for each other, intolerance for other belief systems, disrespect and ignorance of other races and cultures, etc.
Why do you think mankind has had to start civilization all over again like 7 times over millions of years. You know the term: "all of this has happened before, and all will happen again". Unfortunately we tend to think because of advances in technology that this should solve all our problems and "our generation" is somehow "immune" to annihilation, when this isn't the case.

So look, no, I'm not going to blame "myself" for all things happening in the world which I have absolutely no control over, it's frivolous and quite unjust for a person to basically accuse themselves of things they've never done. I can try to make the world a little bit better of a place, be kind to others, generous, close with family members, stay open minded, not doing anything "too bad", and I basically think that's our purpose here on earth.
Well then, unless you believe you were a killer in a past life and somehow karma is creeping back at you. Cheers,
Excellent reply. Glad to have your opinion… your belief… your feeling placed here, just as I have placed my own here in order to begin this thread. Let’s change all those words to the word “perspective“ instead yes?

Yes, I have killed more than enough life during my thousands of past lives. Bare with me because this has something important to do with the topic of discussion. One astrologist/numerologist believes that I have lived over one million lives. I believe that I lived more than that. Yet I can not remember them all. I seriously believe that all life has more rights to existing, than one life or even species alone for that matter. In fact, I go out of my way to not step on any insects, no matter if they are poisonous or not. I see them as being just as human as I am. No, no, I don’t expect anyone to understand my ways of being. Just giving you some of my perspectives. Maybe if people today were to experience the death of others they would possibly understand more about me as well.

For I know when certain people will pass on (like within a few weeks to one month). I actually do experience death from the different perspectives of those who do soon pass on. Call it my regular precognition of someone else’s doom, I really don‘t care. All I know is that this ability (if you want to call it that) is only part of my whole being awareness and not psychic for such words are extremely limiting in my opinion. So many times of me trying me best to stop someone from passing on has also proven that I can not do such, no mater how hard I try. This is just one of so many lessons I am still learning in life. A few times I actually had it in my mind that I needed to commit suicide. I would start by thinking something like, “Okay, let’s park the car in the garage, then hook the hose to the tail pipe and plug it through drivers side window, then turn car on and sit in it, yeah! That’s the ticket! The next day the local paper would describe the suicide of someone in the same way that I was thinking of the day before. There’s a lot more to it all than just that. I have to have some kind of connection to certain folks before I can see them passing on. Kinda like a connection I now have with you? Hmm… Wait a second… I just had a Déjà vu. Maybe I really did kill you several times while in past lives and I’m suppose to now full fill our destiny by… roflmao! KIDDING MAN! Don’t worry I won’t kill you today, lol. In all my life, this life, that is the first time I’ve ever made such a joke about something I take so seriously. So please, I hope you feel this not being at your expense!!! In all seriousness I really do sometimes “sense” some ones near future passing. All of which gives me more perspectives concerning the topic that I’ve started here. I believe that if you can imagine a past life involving you then most likely that was one of your past lives. So I also realize (through various past life ways) that mankind has started over and over again which is one of many various reasons for me starting this whole post.

Still all that doesn’t change the fact that I am my whole reality experience. In fact, what I just explained to you only reinforces what I believe concerning my ever expanding responsibility. I experience what some may not and I experience what some may. Point being that I know for a fact that everything in my whole reality is “my reality”… so everything, all of it, is my responsibility. Believe it or not, my being “this way” removes more responsibility then you understand. $#%@$ *IF only folks chose more of their own natural telepathic being over such limited and very manipulative language as “english”!!! ! Only then could I REALLY express the truths that I know. It’s so serious for me, so sad, so exciting, so limiting, yet so needed that I experience all this… this… reality. Lol Yet another belief that I am, which is, “Everything happens for known and unknown reason(s)”

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
The subject of your thread contains quite a bit of wisdom Clarityofawareness . Thank you for bringing it up What a person does, and chooses, is determined by what a person is, and what they are is determined by what they are aware of. Everybody is exactly what they are currently aware of, and what they are currently aware of is based upon an infinite number of factors.

Knowing that Love is our essence blame, anger, resentment ... are just the many ways through which we are leaving ourselves on stand by building dams that prevent our inherent qualities of mindfullness and compassion to flow through .

Love Always
mudra
Sometimes I get too deep and if so please let me know. In order to respond to your comment I must explain that I believe all reality being nothing but perfection and always remains as so. If not then god or creator has made some serious mistakes as well, lol. Again, if all reality is not perfection then there are mistakes like deception, manipulation, faults, low frequency, high frequency, oneness and what ever else you believe being imperfection. Point is, your what ever your being or “you are what ever you believe being reality”. Which is also what your reality experience is.

You see, everything that I think, chose, believe, disbelieve, imagine, fake or don’t fake (acting), approve or disapprove of, all affects my whole reality instantly. Just what does that mean?? I take full responsibility for who I am, what I am, where I am, how I am, when I am and why I am. This knowledge of truth for me also means that I deeply know without any doubts, that everything I do and don‘t do easily affects the whole world & universe that I live in. Which means that I a responsible because I can do what ever in order to continue change, which is what all reality is because it’s all energy in motion (or change).

Another perspective is that maybe things happen for known & unknown reason(s). So maybe that’s also a **** poor excuse some folks use to get out of their responsibility of being reality. I dunno. I’m just glad that each and everyone of you are not only placing your perspectives here, your also exploring perspectives as well.

I recently found that the movie “ ink “ that I believe plays into a lot of what were all reading and talking about here.
Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZUK9HOT5HY
Movie http://www.movies-links.tv/movies/ink/

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
hello Clarityofawareness and friends!
always nice to see all you beautiful beings

ah, I love the topic of responsibility!

(hint - fear doesn't really exist)

and the only way I will awake from this dream (or nightmare) and go home
is: forgiveness

practicing forgiveness, every second, of everyday is my ticket home.
(when I don't forgive, I AM forced to judge)

fear binds the world. forgiveness sets it free.

so, in the meantime,
I choose to take responsibility for everything and create my reality.
good times !!!

great thread and posts!
I had to remember I was the cause - I had completely forgotten!
so maybe this will help others to remember too
sweet!

~ loving yourself is fun ~
Hello, welcome and I agree with you as well. Forgiveness is definitely something that we all must experience various perspectives of and then evolve more and more. For example, I forgive myself for not taking the needed actions at this time concerning the low frequency all around me. Or is it, “I forgive all who forgive me”.

Let me quote “ 'The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams “

The history of warfare is similarly subdivided though here the phases are retribution, anticipation, and diplomacy. Thus, retribution: “I’m going to kill you because you killed my brother.” Anticipation: “I’m going to kill you because I killed your brother.” And diplomacy: “I’m going to kill my brother and then kill you on the pretext that your brother did it.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
...because there are many here on this forum alone that needs to be more accepting of others and see that they themselfs are not without fault. (even those that think they truly are)
Yes, that is yet another reason why I posted here. Not just my reason but yours and everyone else here. Don’t everyone see? We’re all not so different after all. I couldn’t just start a thread with the words “This is how we are all being more oneness!” No sir, that wouldn’t of done it. Not that I tricked you all being here and if I did I really do apologize, ok? I just seriously want our world being more oneness and I’m sorry if you feel that I’m not getting to the point by going at through this angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
You are asking very good questions. When we blame others or ourselves, we avoid taking an action to change. The same is happening when we worry. We prefer to worry, staying in our comfort zone and having an impression that we are doing something.
Change is inevitable misery is optional.
Very good! Not so complicated once we begin to experience other perspectives. Maybe this is the kinda thread that folks can take offline and simply imagine the experiences through various related perspectives? Like after you’ve had an argument with someone and you stop to catch your breath. You then start to realize other perspectives of the argument as well, like “forgiveness”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti View Post
Firstly, yes, you are right Kevin...this is deep, and perhaps there is no answer nor response when one questions infinite possiblity!

I carry little resonance, however, with your initial premise:

"For every game must have a winner, yes? If any winners what exactly do they win? ..."

I do not see thru the lens of winner and loser. This (eternal) "game" of Life is an unfolding experience. An experience for the soul to discover multi-dimensional awareness. or not. Each player on this world stage does indeed play a part...i suppose the only question we can answer truthfully is how does one wish to play their part?

Excellent. I agree but I did not expand my expressing that. What’s important is that we all learn from this and evolve it even further. I don’t want to make this reply any longer. Just want all to know that I HEAR you ALL!
Old 02-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #21
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I am an infinite being

there is no thing that is outside of myself

no thing that can be added to my being, nor detracted from my being

there is no past, present, nor future that I have not yet experienced, created, nor destroyed

I am one with all that is

and only I am to blame

we are one

BUT

I am currently participating in voluntary amnesia so that I may ruminate being who I am, without the answers before me to cloud my introspection

without those answers before me, it is inevitable that I will blame you for my bewilderment at some point or another

forgive me
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #22
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
I blame myself for all the good and all the bad in this world.

I blame God for the Good

my mistakes are mine

the world is not without care
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:09 AM   #23
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I am an infinite being......
Wow and I thought I was too deep here!

Still, it is an excellent comment for this thread and we thank you for posting it here.

Kevin
Old 03-03-2010, 05:17 AM   #24
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

RedeZra, yep, definitely a keeper for this thread as well.

Seems that everyone here are like minded as me? For example...

*That we all are beings of our own change

*That we all experience our whole reality

*That we are responsible (in one or many ways)

Something I may not have explained to well and that could help in understanding one of the main the points of this thread and that is that everyone and everything is related in known and unknown ways, yes?

For example we breath earths air, which is connected to same air that our so called enemies breath. We walk, talk, see, taste, touch and feel just as our enemies do. What else do we do that our enemies do? Point is, the more and more connections we discover with our enemies the more we know that there are less and less separations as a whole.

What do you think??

Kevin
Old 03-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #25
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Earth

the Mother of all

if She shakes it is to wake us

from the slumber of sins

which She can only tolerate for so long

for She loves us

and wants to work on our virtues

She will not let go of a child

until the heart is pure as gold

Such is Her devotion to the Father

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-03-2010 at 07:19 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote