Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #26
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to save the world... My way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post

let me know how I can help further this into actuality..
Spread the word! The more people that has the chance to be inspired by our work the bigger chance someone will resonate with all this and help to get there. That's what I feel will take this further. You seem to be a 'starter' or 'start up' person. Keep developing your idea about how this could look as long as you feel inspired. If what you do makes you inspired it's not a very hard work anyway. :-) When the inspiration fades you're on the wrong path.
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #27
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

A thought popped up in my mind and I thought I would ask you about it. I'm pushing kind of hard on that you should follow your inspiration, to spread the word and so on and I wonder if it perhaps would be easier to identify with the information presented on the home page if it was anonymized? Would it be easier for you to present it to others if there were no names etc. on the site?

The backside of that could be that people start asking themselves why no one dares to put their name on it. If no one else does it, why should I?

What do you think about this?

Sollve
Old 03-02-2010, 01:03 AM   #28
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I am forging on with my inspirational guidance... and you are right... when i am on the right path- it is so fun, it only becomes work when I don't like what i am doing...

on the name, don't stop at the "1" you picked but was unavailable...

do a brainstorming session on possible variations... (time yourself for 2 minutes and write down everything that comes to mind- don't edit- just write).

then pick the 3 or 4 choices that appeal to you the most and see which is available...

ready, set, go...

be the 100th monkey
100th monkey efforts
100th monkey tree
counting monkeys
grab the 100th monkey idea
100th monkey possibilty
who is the 100th monkey
100th monkey minds
monkey100
---------------

you get the jist of it...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #29
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
A thought popped up in my mind and I thought I would ask you about it. I'm pushing kind of hard on that you should follow your inspiration, to spread the word and so on and I wonder if it perhaps would be easier to identify with the information presented on the home page if it was anonymized? Would it be easier for you to present it to others if there were no names etc. on the site?

The backside of that could be that people start asking themselves why no one dares to put their name on it. If no one else does it, why should I?

What do you think about this?

Sollve
I am putting my name on several things at this point... I sent out an email, made flyers to pass around at the mall, etc.

I would be easier to be faceless and nameless, but that IMHO is just continuing the secrecy of the current regime'...

BUT, (a very big "but" here) you have to be willing to risk the bullseye that you are putting on yourself... and only you can decide that...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #30
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
I am putting my name on several things at this point... I sent out an email, made flyers to pass around at the mall, etc.

I would be easier to be faceless and nameless, but that IMHO is just continuing the secrecy of the current regime'...

BUT, (a very big "but" here) you have to be willing to risk the bullseye that you are putting on yourself... and only you can decide that...
I totally understand what you mean here. I'm a true believer that you must go 'all in' in every aspect if you are to achieve something here, including putting your full name, adress whatever to really put yourself in support of what you want to achieve. I'm still hesitating to putt my FULL name on the website, I even took away my registration data from the WHOIS records... At this time it feels right to do it, don't know why exactly..

I saw your list on names and I must say that countingmonkeys.com really resonated with me! Awesome! You see! I would never have come up with that! The power of the many is so cool and this is just another proof that we all complete eachother. I will register that domain at once and at the beginning I guess I'll just point it to the2012alliance.com.

Again, AWESOME!!

With LOVE!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #31
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

I just thought of something else I would like some help with. There's alot of you here that speaks english on a daily basis and it would be awesome if you could give me some grammatical feedback on the presentation material on the2012alliance.com. English is not my mother language so there's probably some errors of every possible kind there.

Many thanks in advance!

With Love!
Sollve
Old 03-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #32
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: How to save the world... My way.

Very Nice looking Site Sollve. I've added it to Favourites under My IE Browser...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #33
amate
Avalon Senior Member

After viewing your site, the Vision and Core Beliefs, which really have my heart this last sentence struck me the most :

***We also believe it’s just as important to learn from those who don’t share our beliefs as it is from those who do.***

Last edited by amate; 03-05-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: grammar and spelling :)
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #34
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Very Nice looking Site Sollve. I've added it to Favourites under My IE Browser...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amate View Post
After viewing your site, the Vision and Core Beliefs, which really have my heart this last sentence struck me the most :

***We also believe it’s just as important to learn from those who don’t share our beliefs as it is from those who do.***
Many, many thanks for sharing your positive experiences with the material! Even though I would like to hear about what's not so good as well to be able to further improve it.

Take care in the game of life!
Sollve
Old 03-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I know a person who has become insane because of receiving all this information in a short time, she was taken to a mental institution for a few weeks and her family had to isolate her from her computer because she was so obsessed and scared, when she heard that Jesus was part of the plan of the ETs and he was not the Son of God, she was left without a spiritual base and she went nuts.

That's why Mrs. Dolores Canon says she has being spoon fed through the years so she would accept the sea of information little by little in a safer manner.

Two years ago I used to see just a few hundred of viewers in youtube videos related to this material, now it's on the thousands and the most recent PC interviews reached thousands too in just 2 days, so the 100th monkey principle is working very well.
This is a FANTASTIC THREAD and a VERY IMPORTANT QUOTE ABOVE. Sollve...you are on the right track...in my view. You are doing this the right way. The included quote is an example of the dangers we face as we attempt to save the world. I feel this quote very keenly and painfully because of my own experience...and regarding a lot of my threads and posts on Avalon. Be very careful and tactful as you attempt to wake people up. This is a very unstable time in our evolution...and I think a lot of people will go insane. This may be one reason for the camps. Step away from the PC...get plenty of exercise in nature...lots of sleep...and nobody gets hurt! Not even the 100th monkey! no100thmonkeyspanking.com

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-24-2010 at 06:26 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #36
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This is a FANTASTIC THREAD and a VERY IMPORTANT QUOTE ABOVE. Sollve...you are on the right track...in my view. You are doing this the right way. The included quote is an example of the dangers we face as we attempt to save the world. I feel this quote very keenly and painfully because of my own experience...and regarding a lot of my threads and posts on Avalon. Be very careful and tactful as you attempt to wake people up. This is a very unstable time in our evolution...and I think a lot of people will go insane. This may be one reason for the camps. Step away from the PC...get plenty of exercise in nature...lots of sleep...and nobody gets hurt! Not even the 100th monkey! no100thmonkeyspanking.com
Thank you orthodoxymoron! As painstakingly hard it might be to be patient I believe you are right and from my own experience I can say it took me about a year, from the moment I understood there was something more to this world to where I am today. I have had the privilege to be able to do my own intense research without much else to care about. Most people have a lot to care about not least if they have a job that takes up a lot of time and energy. Things happened very synchronisticly for me and I quit my job with perfect timing for my journey. It wouldn't have been possible for me to do it any other way.

If I would have had to care about a job aswell as educating myself about the world, I would probably not be OK today because when I do something I'm pretty intense about it and when I'm in my inspirational bubble, there isn't room for much more.

It would be awesome to actually meet you guys who resonate with this idea and discuss it in real life.

Until then, take care and do your exercise!

Sollve
Old 03-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #37
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious what will happen when this forum closes and the new one is a closed one with only invited members. I'm all for total transparancy and openess so at the moment I feel a bit confused with the idea. I guess we will have to see how it works out..

Cheers!

Last edited by Sollve; 03-28-2010 at 04:06 PM.