Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default How to save the world... My way.

Hi all,

The thread here really inspired me and it resonates very well with my own feeling about start making a change NOW, instead of later.

In the last few days I've been struggling with how to present my idea in a way that people hopefully will understand. Anyway, just a few days ago I said to myself: I have this great idea, I haven't seen it anywhere else and no one will do the initial work for me. So just let go of all fears and do something about it! Well, there you go.

I am a holistic thinker and this is a problem for me when I need to explain things in detail. Many people want details, and many certainly wants to know the how's of everything. Well I have a fairly detailed goal and the how is created on the way towards the goal. I've always found it good to discuss my ideas with people, this time there haven't been any people around to discuss with, at least no one open minded enough. I'm hoping this will change now as I have made a very "non detailed" presentation and I'm presenting it at the most open minded forum in the world.

Well, a few days ago I decided to take my idea as far as I can. I registered a domain, and have been finding out how to put the information out there. It has been a challenge as I have never ever done a webpage before, and I'm learning while doing.

It's not by far done yet, and I'm adding new information all along.
Please go there and give me some feedback, I don't know if this thread is the right place to start, but it is a start and I'll have to see where it takes me.
It's just ME even if I use WE in the presentation so bear with me as we go on this journey together!

Here's the link to my newly created site where I present my idea:
www.the2012alliance.com

With love and hope for US to create MY dream world. Hopefully it's your dream world as well.

Please give me any and all feedback possible. This will help me to further clarify my dream and will make our respective dreams correlate with each other even better. This way we can make a collective effort to achieve them.

For a better world in love, peace and abundance,
Sollve

Last edited by Sollve; 02-03-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to save the world... My way.

Sollve, you are not alone.
Keep that energy and the focus...From everywhere, I am sensing more and more people are realizing that the time came something to be done. Something great.
The path will reveal!

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Sollve, you are not alone.
Keep that energy and the focus...From everywhere, I am sensing more and more people are realizing that the time came something to be done. Something great.
The path will reveal!

Love&Respect
Thanks Oliver for the encouragement.
Sollve
Old 02-03-2010, 01:21 PM   #4
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

This is quite snychronistic as my woman's group here in Connecticut USA decided Saturday night to focus on having deeper connection and a more expanded spiritual community. We usually just socialize and hang out and unwind, but it felt so strong for all of us to support one another on an even deeper level. We use Mary Reynolds Master Minding model because we have found it to be the most powerful tool doing group gatherings.

Our goal is creating our positive 2012 New Earth right here and right now.

So, I thank you for the the reflection of the same energy.

Aren't we all so awesome !

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwalker View Post
Hi,

This is quite snychronistic as my woman's group here in Connecticut USA decided Saturday night to focus on having deeper connection and a more expanded spiritual community. We usually just socialize and hang out and unwind, but it felt so strong for all of us to support one another on an even deeper level. We use Mary Reynolds Master Minding model because we have found it to be the most powerful tool doing group gatherings.

Our goal is creating our positive 2012 New Earth right here and right now.

So, I thank you for the the reflection of the same energy.

Aren't we all so awesome !

lightwalker
I believe we are awesome indeed!

My idea is to create this governance platform that will help to focus the power of the masses. We need to get together to have our numbers act as leverage. We have a whole system created around us to supress us from getting together on a large scale. My dream is to hack that system.

Many thanks for your sharing about synchronicity!

Sollve
Old 02-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Fair play to you sollve, at the PC conference Alex Collier said that we all had to become "fractals of the revolution", and that is exactly what you are doing. Everyone of us can do a little to create the world that we want to see, and the more of us do a bit the more we make it happen.

I prefer to think galactically and act locally, the issues are different in every community, and so are our revolutionary tactics. If you can do a website, start a garden, orgone blast an underground base then do it. We all know some kind of craziness is coming our way, so we have to try and manipulate our fractal of the big picture into our desired outcome.

We just have to get through the next few years and out the other side, shouldn't be too difficult, after all we are awesome...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #7
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

My first thread in this forum was about doing something to let TPTB know that we know what they are up to so they couldn't keep on thinking their little secret was working. Anyway, one of the suggestions I gave was to reach a consensus about a topic we thought was important an appealing to people so they would start doing some research on their own.
The point is at that time nobody was supportive enough to the idea, some of the responses were really lame and disheartening.
Being money (bills) something that goes from hand to hand and reaches everybody (perhaps with the exception of little children) I started to write with red ink in all bills I had: Please research Federal Reserve, in others I wrote: Research NWO or Illuminati, etc., or watch Zeitgeist so when people received the money they would be a little intrigued and they would do some research. I did it for a while and never ever got one of those bills back yet.
It seemed to me such as good idea, something very simple but very efficient at the same time, what else people have every day in their wallets? What else people want to have so badly? Money!!!
So I was using "their" money (TPTBs) as a weapon to wake up people!!! Perhaps if everybody here does it, the message is going to be spread even further and it doesn't cost anything, just a few minutes to write the message on the border of the bills.
I also made some flyers and sent emails which I think it's so far the most underused tool we have, emails can go to everybody who has a computer and be resent very easily reaching huge amounts of people very quickly.
Also I suggested to write a letter that we all agreed upon and send it to the White House, Congress, agencies, etc., demanding some things being done or changed depending on the subject we chose to be the most important at the moment, the idea was to have millions or at least thousands of letters sent so the government would know that WE The People wanted to participate in decisions made in every aspect we needed.
This idea which I think is effective, didn't get much attention.
This was some months ago and I was feeling quite..... desperate. I wondered why nobody was doing something, even something small, the forum was full of news about the swaine flu, vaccines, plagues, etc. Somehow the forum has lighten up, I think once people can digest the information there's a final acceptance and a knowing that the reality described can be changed not just by changing the focus but focusing in something better and that's what I did.
I visit the forum almost daily but some threads I don't read (and I don't have enough time for reading all of them anyway) just because I'm trying to change my own reality.
I know a person who has become insane because of receiving all this information in a short time, she was taken to a mental institution for a few weeks and her family had to isolate her from her computer because she was so obsessed and scared, when she heard that Jesus was part of the plan of the ETs and he was not the Son of God, she was left without a spiritual base and she went nuts.
That's why Mrs. Dolores Canon says she has being spoon fed through the years so she would accept the sea of information little by little in a safer manner.
Two years ago I used to see just a few hundred of viewers in youtube videos related to this material, now it's on the thousands and the most recent PC interviews reached thousands too in just 2 days, so the 100th monkey principle is working very well.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #8
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Fair play to you sollve, at the PC conference Alex Collier said that we all had to become "fractals of the revolution", and that is exactly what you are doing. Everyone of us can do a little to create the world that we want to see, and the more of us do a bit the more we make it happen.

I prefer to think galactically and act locally, the issues are different in every community, and so are our revolutionary tactics. If you can do a website, start a garden, orgone blast an underground base then do it. We all know some kind of craziness is coming our way, so we have to try and manipulate our fractal of the big picture into our desired outcome.

We just have to get through the next few years and out the other side, shouldn't be too difficult, after all we are awesome...
Thanks for the feedback feardia,

Hope this doesn't sound too crazy, but I don't see myself as a fractal of the revolution. I feel like a catalyst and in my world I am the revolution. But I guess your right from the grand perspective. The only problem is that if I accept the fact that I am a fractal, it means that I hold back.

I am revolution and I am change. That's the motto that resonates with me and I'm 'all in' on that.

Oh, I almost forgot to ask you about orgone. I've always been interested in orgone since I first read about it. Does it really work, and what can it do.

Sollve

Last edited by Sollve; 02-03-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Needed to ask about orgone.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
My first thread in this forum was about doing something to let TPTB know that we know what they are up to so they couldn't keep on thinking their little secret was working. Anyway, one of the suggestions I gave was to reach a consensus about a topic we thought was important an appealing to people so they would start doing some research on their own.
The point is at that time nobody was supportive enough to the idea, some of the responses were really lame and disheartening.
Being money (bills) something that goes from hand to hand and reaches everybody (perhaps with the exception of little children) I started to write with red ink in all bills I had: Please research Federal Reserve, in others I wrote: Research NWO or Illuminati, etc., or watch Zeitgeist so when people received the money they would be a little intrigued and they would do some research. I did it for a while and never ever got one of those bills back yet.
It seemed to me such as good idea, something very simple but very efficient at the same time, what else people have every day in their wallets? What else people want to have so badly? Money!!!
So I was using "their" money (TPTBs) as a weapon to wake up people!!! Perhaps if everybody here does it, the message is going to be spread even further and it doesn't cost anything, just a few minutes to write the message on the border of the bills.
I also made some flyers and sent emails which I think it's so far the most underused tool we have, emails can go to everybody who has a computer and be resent very easily reaching huge amounts of people very quickly.
Also I suggested to write a letter that we all agreed upon and send it to the White House, Congress, agencies, etc., demanding some things being done or changed depending on the subject we chose to be the most important at the moment, the idea was to have millions or at least thousands of letters sent so the government would know that WE The People wanted to participate in decisions made in every aspect we needed.
This idea which I think is effective, didn't get much attention.
This was some months ago and I was feeling quite..... desperate. I wondered why nobody was doing something, even something small, the forum was full of news about the swaine flu, vaccines, plagues, etc. Somehow the forum has lighten up, I think once people can digest the information there's a final acceptance and a knowing that the reality described can be changed not just by changing the focus but focusing in something better and that's what I did.
I visit the forum almost daily but some threads I don't read (and I don't have enough time for reading all of them anyway) just because I'm trying to change my own reality.
I know a person who has become insane because of receiving all this information in a short time, she was taken to a mental institution for a few weeks and her family had to isolate her from her computer because she was so obsessed and scared, when she heard that Jesus was part of the plan of the ETs and he was not the Son of God, she was left without a spiritual base and she went nuts.
That's why Mrs. Dolores Canon says she has being spoon fed through the years so she would accept the sea of information little by little in a safer manner.
Two years ago I used to see just a few hundred of viewers in youtube videos related to this material, now it's on the thousands and the most recent PC interviews reached thousands too in just 2 days, so the 100th monkey principle is working very well.
cloud 9,

I'm very happy for you experiencing this change of awareness. I haven't been around for very long so in a way it might be easier now as more and more people become seekers. I can understand people getting overwhelmed especially if they are heavily indoctrinated with contradicting agendas. Many people build their whole identity upon those beliefs and to change core beliefs is an enormous challenge for many. We need to be open to the possibility that people have their own beliefs but that doesn't mean we have to hold back. We can inspire people to find their true selves just by showing the world OUR true selves.

If we trust in ourselves and have the courage to expose our hearts and our true selves always, it will inspire people we meet to do the same in their own pace.

Thanks,
Sollve
Old 02-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

I've changed alot on the site from the input I've got from Avalon viewers and I thought that I should paste the Vision's I have for this kind of platform to see if you give me some more input without having to go to my external site.

Here we go:

Our VISION is to create a new governance system whith a totally flat nonexistent hierarchy. We’re thinking of dynamic cells created from geographic location and from special interests. This would be a conceptual system to show that there are other ways to get things done than to have them made by fear of not having enough money to buy your food. This system would make the way to make people understand the concept of abundance.

Our VISION is to make a platform for the individual’s potential and urge for change and to help focus this enormous collective power to change the world. There would be no hierarchy, no hidden agendas and no leaders to tell the participants what to do and not to do. The collective would manage everything by itself and would be all about free will.

Our VISION is a totally open system where nothing is hidden, we belive secrets only benefit the ones in the top that always have full insight in everything.

Our VISION is to create an advanced polling system and something like for example Google’s prioritizing algorithm to be able to highlight different question that need to be decided upon is a key factor to able the dynamic way of creating cells and to. By allowing people to get the information they need when they need it is very important.

Our VISION is that everyone does everything because they want to do, not because they need to. We want to create a system where people offer solutions to problems rather then people asking for help to their problems. By doing so we believe that people’s potential and creativity is maximized.

Our VISION is to show the world that we can govern ourselves and that we need good information rather than disinformation. That today’s politicians will serve us instead of us serving them

Our VISION is that by allowing the collective to choose for itself we believe from our hearts that we will have a better world. We trust humanity with our dreams and trust that we collectively can manifest them all. We believe that after the basic needs are fulfilled we all want to live in a world based on love rather than fear.

We believe in a world where what you want to do most is what the collective needs most.

Let’s start!

END PASTE ------

What do you think?

Love,
Sollve
Old 02-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I'm staying low with this for a while. It seems I haven't been able to present my idea in the way I wanted, and I need to find out how to do that. If I had done so, I would be working in a development project at the moment and the only reason I'm not must be because I'm not able to deliver the message I intended.

I feel that my inspiration is on hold and that is a very good sign for me that I should stop what I'm doing and check for new possibilities. When my inspiration is back I know it is the right time to continue this path.

See ya!
Sollve
Old 02-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #12
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
I feel that my inspiration is on hold and that is a very good sign for me that I should stop what I'm doing and check for new possibilities. When my inspiration is back I know it is the right time to continue this path.
Hi Sollve, while I was reading your posts the song line by the Insane Clown Possie kept popping into my head: "How many times must I ask myself? How many times?" It can be found on youtube.

BTW, I hear you. I see you. I feel you.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #13
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Witnessing the passion some people have for a better future not only makes my day but also fuels my own fire. Sollve thanks, I’m sure your contributions to humanity will be of use, and may your focus be uninterrupted in these stressful times. Keep up the good work.

@cloud9- writing messages on money sounds like a good idea. Could you imagine if every bill had a vital message or link to a website written on it? haha, use tptw own powers against them.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #14
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

the info comes in bits and pieces, and you just have to wait until the right person with the right puzzle-piece comes along... I, too, used to get discouraged when I could not do things fast enough or handle everything by myself... but I have learned to trust in the process and calmly be on the look-out for the next step, or person that has the next puzzle piece, to come into alignment with where I am at on the path and add their portion to the picture...

this is great... and every action will proceed at the right timing- and with the right people... if we are to be a fractal movement (meaning= holographic; complete yet minature replicas - not fractions or parts) then we have to set about our tasks in our own local community 'units'

the message on the paper money is great- i am gonna do that now and there is a way to track where it goes... http://www.wheresgeorge.com/

and I have been working on a workshop curriculum "the poor man's way to the good life" that includes the activities and philosophicies of many of the spiritual-wealth building stuff of the guru's - Lynn Grabhorn, Abraham-Hicks, the movie "The Secret", etc. ... which I am almost ready to get set-up for (free- no charge) - I just have to find replacement info for a couple of charts... the way I am gearing up to present this workshop is not just money-grabbing, but learning how to see and generate abundance

so- the ideas are aflowin' strong now... keep up the creativity juices... and watch for your next person-connection...

I can see this that this thing IS going "viral" and it is picking up speed, too

EDIT: oh - and a good site for the orgon energies/cloud busting is http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm , but it does mention that the bleedoff energies can be somewhat harmful, so there needs to be extreme care and probably some design improvements for it to be safe at the "grounding" end of the device

I also got a "free energy technology" CD from the nohoax site- its all pdf's which I will freely share- havent had a lot of time to sit down and read thru it fully, but it looks like the beginning stages of all the free energy devices

I am working on a Spiritual "Notice of Understanding and Intent" for self-government at http://synworks.net/thinkfree/viewto...adb8de96374eb3 ("Claim of Right" is coming soon)
as well as creating community info-flyers http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=19360&page=3 (post #55) for waking up the zombies

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-12-2010 at 06:23 PM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #15
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Hi Sollve, while I was reading your posts the song line by the Insane Clown Possie kept popping into my head: "How many times must I ask myself? How many times?" It can be found on youtube.

BTW, I hear you. I see you. I feel you.
UncleJohn,
I listened to the song, but I don't know what to do with it. It didn't really give me much. Maybe you could try to explain the feeling that made the song pop up in your head. I'm just curious!

Thanks,
Sollve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Witnessing the passion some people have for a better future not only makes my day but also fuels my own fire. Sollve thanks, I’m sure your contributions to humanity will be of use, and may your focus be uninterrupted in these stressful times. Keep up the good work.

@cloud9- writing messages on money sounds like a good idea. Could you imagine if every bill had a vital message or link to a website written on it? haha, use tptw own powers against them.

Peace
Peace,
Alot of times I've thought about the possibility that even if I am at a certain time feeling an extreme urge to do something, it might not be in my faith to actually take it all the way. If I truly just go with and follow my inspiration and passion I guess my part in the whole is exactly the part it should be. Even when doing my part, I need to go "all in" and follow my inspiration and passion and look at it as if I AM the whole. The difficult thing is to let things take it's time and understand that my role in the big picture is to do what I'm inspired to do. Even the smallest piece is crucial for the the big picture, even if I'm not always seeing where my piece fits. I guess I need to go along totally without any expactations and totally focus on the now. NOW is where I need to be.

Thanks for the input!
Sollve

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
the info comes in bits and pieces, and you just have to wait until the right person with the right puzzle-piece comes along... I, too, used to get discouraged when I could not do things fast enough or handle everything by myself... but I have learned to trust in the process and calmly be on the look-out for the next step, or person that has the next puzzle piece, to come into alignment with where I am at on the path and add their portion to the picture...

this is great... and every action will proceed at the right timing- and with the right people... if we are to be a fractal movement (meaning= holographic; complete yet minature replicas - not fractions or parts) then we have to set about our tasks in our own local community 'units'

so- the ideas are aflowin' strong now... keep up the creativity juices... and watch for your next person-connection...

I can see this that this thing IS going "viral" and it is picking up speed, too

EDIT: oh - and a good site for the orgon energies/cloud busting is http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm , but it does mention that the bleedoff energies can be somewhat harmful, so there needs to be extreme care and probably some design improvements for it to be safe at the "grounding" end of the device

xbusymon,
Awesome! I will check out the Orgone link you sent me. I find the whole orgone thing with Wilhelm Reich and his followers very interesting for some reason. I SO resonate with what you say about the pieces and I sort of included alot of what you inspired me to write in the answer above.

It so cool to actually hear from you what you are all doing out there. It's very inspiring and sends little sparks of joy through my very being! I don't know about you but this path can sometimes be a bit lonely, but I guess it takes time to attract what I need into life. It certainly is challenging to get to where I'm going regarding my own development. There's a lot of fears and beliefs to break down all along the way. When I reach a point of where I believe I have made a huge leap in development, I always quickly understands how much more there is to take care of. They have done a good job those programmers.. It's fun and challenging though, but also totally without personal safety nets. It's all about me and the only limits out there are set by ME.. Maybe that's what it's all about in the end. To dare to go "all in" with ME in every aspect.

Many thanks all of you! I'm certain I'm on the right path and the only thing stopping me is ME, that's the true challenge.

May the love be with you all!
Sollve
Old 02-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #16
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

I've had an email conversation with xbusymom and I believe this has helped me to better understand what I'm aiming at. Thanks for the feedback!

I'd like to share some of the progress with you guys. There's not much pratical progress but I believe there's been progress regarding my understanding of this. I've been having a very clear picture of how this finished system should look like but I think I might not have been presenting it very clearly.

I want to start with how I look at the Projects on this platform.

I had this idea of creating a community, a social community where it was made possible for the individuals to become united and work together on common goals. I want this to be a system, a platform more like a social network like Facebook, but with a slightly different approach. Instead of asking for help as you usually do in this world, you offer help and by people offering help I’m certain everyone will get the help they need in the end, because I believe that I don’t feel the urge to help you if you don’t need help. And this goes for everything as long the egos are out of the picture.

For example; if I wanted some kind of change I would start this project where I described my idea and for example what geographic areas where affected by it. The “area” could also be defined by age (on people), it could be defined by any kind of category. What happens then would be that the people that are affected most directly by the outcome of the project would be asked to do one of three choices (these people are picked out by the system):

1. Accept the project as it says in the description.
2. Decline the project with a brief description of why and also state
if it’s personal or if he or she just can’t identify with the project.
3. I need more clarification and describe what needs to be clarified.

There would also be reference people that are not affected directly but the project that still needs to accept the project. Their job would be to make sure the project is understandable even to an outsider. They would also make sure that the project isn’t isolated locally. My idea would be that every single project would benefit mankind in one way or another and by having reference people outside that need to accept a project they are not involved in, I believe we can get rid of projects only aiming at raising a group of people above others.

All these options would then trigger actions in the preface of the project. The project preface would loop until everyone has either accepted or not accepted. As long as someone needs clarification, the project needs to be clarified. Every project would be a totally open project and input could come from any direction. I believe that input from outside the project first should go through reference people to filter out bad information (I believe there could be a lot in the beginning), after the external input or feedback has gone through the small scrutiny process with some random, not associated reference people, the information would be presented to the project itself and the members are able to take action on the new information. I believe the key is the reference people. They will make it possible to always have ideas pass through a more holistic perspective before going into action.

So, I might have some free time that I want to use for something else than playing TV-games and I come up with this thought that me and at least ten more people could spend 1 hour per week to talk to lonely elderly people in the neighborhood. So I create a project, asking for at least 10 people in the area close by. Everyone who in this case fits the description of living close by will be announced about the project plus a few external ‘reference’ people. When enough people have signed up you could start to offer areas of interest or be able to specify how much time you can put into projects and the system would take everything in account. It could be that you have chosen a category that states that you want to work with elderly people. In that case you would by default be prioritized when a project like that is created. The elderly people who are in the receiving end of the project will also be encouraged to leave feedback.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #17
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

I've also added the following text to the2012alliance.com where I'm trying to explain in further depth what my idea about all this is. It comes from the responses I have gotten from different people where I can understand from the responsen that I haven't done a very good job in presenting my idea. This is another go on that.

-- START PASTE --
This might all be a bit confusing and my lack of knowing how to do this is probably contributing to the confusion. My hope is that you are able to put this aside and trust YOUR flow. Maybe we are supposed to move on in steps. If you take it as long as you feel is comfortable and to where your inspiration takes you I'm certain it's my turn or someone else’s after that. Maybe it's all about living in the now and act on the impulse in the now. When you feel you have lost the guidance of the inspiration in the now it might be because something else needs to happen. It could be my turn or it could be that what you have done has manifested in something that opens up something for someone else. The whole point of you reading this could be to inspire someone else to take this whole thing a bit further. Who knows?

I really like to push hard on the idea that you need to be doing what feels right for you and not care so much what I or anyone else think because I truly believe that we complete each other when we follow our hearts. As long as the goal is somewhat equal I truly believe this.

When I first started to think about this a few months back, it actually was the words of Alex Collier (YouTube link) when he described the flat hierarchy governance system that we needed to develop that inspired me. If I remember right he said that this was also how the aliens were governing their society and that's why they were so successful in taking over our government. So I started to think about how we could actually do something like that and finally came up with the idea I've been trying to present. My original intention was to find a way to get rid of the pyramid structure and to make it possible for each individual’s voice to be heard and to use the collectives force in the most effective way possible. To make this possible it needs to be a system that is simple to use, that attracts people through their hearts and is so dynamic that every creative aspect of the human mind is possible.

We want this system to grow by itself, but in a controllable and structured way so that it is possible to always be able to get a clear view of whatever you need to see. In my vision this also includes to get rid of secrets. The only ones who gain from us having secrets are those 'above' us. What if everyone knew exactly how much each and everyone earned (salary), wouldn't it be up to the employer to justify your salary rather than you having to sell yourself? Wouldn't that be more fair? We would have to change our view of things and understand that we need to be open about everything because the fewer secrets there are the less power the information owners (elite) have over us. It would also mean that we could use the information to benefit the people instead of it benefitting the elite (companies and so on). We need to start work together rather than to compete with each other and I can see this system help with this as well. If people could be able to see the benefits of an open society manifested and working through this system, they will never want to go back to the way it was.

About the flat governance.. If we all had the common vision/goal that all we ever did should benefit the whole of mankind without compromises, we really don't need any hierarchy at all anymore. That way everyone would always make the right considerations before doing anything and no one would ever be treated as anything else than one of mankind where everyone is equally worth. What we need is a system that helps us with everything that doesn't involve creativity like project management, statistics, data collection whatever computers do better than man and through the openness of the system and through the participants I believe that the vision or goal will be automatically looked after. The system would be like a living organism with the people acting as individual cells able to connect to each other (making clusters of cells) in ways that are most effective or positive at any given task. What the cells need is information presented in an understandable way. It should be extremely easy to know what is expected from each cell (individual) as well as what is expected from the cluster of cells (project/project members). The main focus of the individual would be the general vision (benefit of mankind), with this in mind everything that the individual can't see as benefitting for mankind goes away. After that it would be up to the system to define the clusters to make it possible for the cells to work together most efficiently. The system would also be able to present other clusters that could be beneficial to this cluster or vice versa. The system would be the intelligent spider that connects everything.

Is it possible? Yes! Do I know how? No!

In my vision, this is a worldwide platform/system with millions or even billions of users. I can see people making projects aiming at recruiting even the poorest people to sign up just to make the amount of participants and therefore the power of the people even greater. The most important thing is for people to sign up and agree on the vision of the community. If they sign up on the idea of being a part of a movement that only works to benefit mankind, this is enough for anyone to use their 'vote'. If there were to start a project to end all war, this could be possible just through the vast amount of people. War is not beneficial to the whole of mankind, therefore it shouldn't exist. No one needs to do anything other than to sign up for something like that to happen. That's also why I believe that everyone should sign up with as much personal information as possible. Full name, address, phone number and preferably photo as well. This way everyone who needs to use the power of the many in a project can do so and at the same time verify that these are actual persons standing behind this project. Even if they physically don't even know about the specific project, they will stand behind it because if the project actually makes it that far it also automatically means it benefits mankind. This way everyone who signs up can always be sure that they are contributing, just by being a part.

About donations and such

I believe that when money comes in to the picture it kind of screws everything up. Money isn't something we want to focus on. A much better way is to attract people who can give us services for free just because they like the idea so much. This could be the web hotel or something else. There are others like us out there and people will want to contribute with what they can when this starts to roll. And YES, we are going to get away from the monetary system.

See ya!
---END PASTE--

Any feedback is most asppreciated!

Love,
Sollve

Last edited by Sollve; 02-24-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

What a fabulous idea!
Most Project Managers here in the US use "Microsoft Project" to organize resources for projects...
This is like a grassroots/peer-to-peer version of "Microsoft Project".
People can:
  • Add/Delete/Edit Projects
  • Organize Projects into Tasks & Subtasks
  • Prioritize them
  • Specify resources (people, time, facilities, equipment, etc.) necessary for completion
  • Volunteer resources for Projects/Tasks/Subtasks
  • Etc.
...and there is a Voting/Polling System embedded in this.
Is this what you guys/gals have in mind?
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #19
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
What a fabulous idea!
Most Project Managers here in the US use "Microsoft Project" to organize resources for projects...
This is like a grassroots/peer-to-peer version of "Microsoft Project".
People can:
  • Add/Delete/Edit Projects
  • Organize Projects into Tasks & Subtasks
  • Prioritize them
  • Specify resources (people, time, facilities, equipment, etc.) necessary for completion
  • Volunteer resources for Projects/Tasks/Subtasks
  • Etc.
...and there is a Voting/Polling System embedded in this.
Is this what you guys/gals have in mind?
Hi Lisa,

I think you are spot on with what I want to achieve with this. Put it all in a nice,
attractive and easy to use web package and we will be changing the world!

It's so nice to see that there actually are some souls out there who
resonates with this! Thank you for your attention!

Sollve
Old 02-25-2010, 06:54 PM   #20
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
Hi Lisa,

I think you are spot on with what I want to achieve with this. Put it all in a nice,
attractive and easy to use web package and we will be changing the world!

It's so nice to see that there actually are some souls out there who
resonates with this! Thank you for your attention!

Sollve
Sollve, I still think that it is a great idea... I was just unsure how to find what you were looking for... (so often I come up with an idea only to find that it doesn't exist yet)...

I still have the quick-results version of what we talked about... in the forum set-up... http://www.thetruthpuzzle.net/100thMonkey/ (just as an example)

but I like the expansion capability of the program itself a lot more than my idea and would switch over to it in a split second...

let me know how I can help further this into actuality..
Old 02-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #21
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Great idea Solve!

One suggestion though after reviewing your site; you may consider changing the name and remove 2012 from it. It will be here before you know it and if your site is successful and has a great following you may find your site outdated just because of the name after 2012. Just a suggestion.

Nice site though!

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #22
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

found a free download for an expandable "ToDoList" project management tool...(for use with windows operating system)... looks pretty good and fairly simple to use...
http://download.cnet.com/ToDoList/30...html?tag=mncol

explore other available *free* project programs on CNET downloads (http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0...rName=&filter=)
Old 02-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #23
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Sollve, your 2012 Alliance site is wonderful! Keep up the good work!
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #24
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
Sollve, your 2012 Alliance site is wonderful! Keep up the good work!
Many thanks! Please tell me if you found anything at all that didn't resonate with you! If there was something odd, out of the picture or anything else. Also tell me if you thought something was missing. It's also great for me to know if something resonated more than the rest. Any feedback like this is most appreciated.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #25
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Great idea Solve!

One suggestion though after reviewing your site; you may consider changing the name and remove 2012 from it. It will be here before you know it and if your site is successful and has a great following you may find your site outdated just because of the name after 2012. Just a suggestion.

Nice site though!

Peace
Hi there!
I've been thinking about the name thing aswell. I thought of theNewWorldOrder at first but the domain was taken and for sale at bids no lower than $5000. The100thMonkey was also taken. If you have a name you find fitting for this, don't hesitate to tell me!