Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default What does this mean....for you

Hello my friends, I need your guidance...

I have been struggling with the concept of thought (stay with me...)

Questions arise as to the location of thought, which leads to questions of intent and purpose.

Mainstream thought (outside of my own head) holds co-creation as the goal...however the paradox of creating anything in a self-less manner seems tainted with ego.

Is thought imaginary at all? If not, what are we to make of dreams?

If they are not imaginary, yet also not from our ego driven motives...what is the point?

Are we experiencing every thought...at the same time...seperately?

I have come to this: Attention on Intention...and find myself lost

I have read/heard/been told to:

1. Think with the Heart

2. Feel with the Mind

....and have come here for help....as at this time I am stuck with logic and reason.

Is there any hope for someone like me? I'm not sure (eog-mind) if my DNA is ready for ascension, but my heart yearns for it.

How can this be a true desire with out the ego?

Last edited by wilsonericq7; 01-26-2010 at 01:15 PM.
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What does this mean....for you

Thought comes from Your Information Cloud. Your thoughts are much the same as when using a PC. You - The Thought/Information Cloud is using the PC (Which is in essence Your Body) to Surf the Net (Which is in essence, the Reality We experience)...

I'll post more when I get home from XXXX...

Shhh...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What does this mean....for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Thought comes from Your Information Cloud. Your thoughts are much the same as when using a PC. You - The Thought/Information Cloud is using the PC (Which is in essence Your Body) to Surf the Net (Which is in essence, the Reality We experience)...

I'll post more when I get home from XXXX...

Shhh...

Curious...and exciting

Thanks. Looking forward to more!

Namaste
Old 01-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post

My belief is that true desire always comes from the heart which is connected to the soul and ‘wanting’ comes from the ego. After all, the sublime creator must have ‘desired’ to create.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi wilsonericq, did you know the heart has it's own brain?
My believe is that the true brain is the heart the one we should be resonating with, when we were seeded here on Earth the mind brain was created so that the heart brain was disconnected, this our true connection back to source.
The mind brain was created to follow orders to keep us enslaved by our creator gods who seeded us for the mining of the planet, my belief is that the mind brain is controlled today by the hive mind an off planet A.I system until the people see this and start connecting with the heart brain once again i am afraid we will always be slaves. Please find link below you might find interesting.
http://www.therealessentials.com/followyourheart.html

Follow Your Heart

"...our hearts may actually be the
'intelligent force' behind the intuitive
thoughts and feelings we all experience."
Throughout the ages, the heart has been referred to as a source of not only virtue and love, but also of intelligence. One of the most prevalent themes in ancient traditions and inspirational writing is the heart as a flowing spring of intelligence.

Many ancient cultures, including the Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Babylonian, and Greek, assert that the heart is the primary organ responsible for influencing and directing our emotions and our decision-making ability. Similar perspectives of the heart as a source of intelligence are found in Hebrew, Christian, Chinese, Hindu, and Islamic traditions. For example, the Old Testament saying in Proverbs 23:7, "For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he," is further developed in the New Testament in Luke 5:22, "What reason ye in your hearts?"

The characteristic of balance and the attainment of bodily equilibrium are also recognized as the essence of Yoga traditions, which identifies the heart as the seat of individual consciousness and the center of life. In traditional Chinese medicine, the heart is seen as the connection between the mind and the body, forming a bridge between the two.

Even with all these traditions and colorful heart metaphors, most of us have been taught that the heart is just a ten-ounce muscle that pumps blood and maintains circulation until we die. Medical science asserts that the brain rules all of the body's organs, including the heart. However, it is interesting to note that the heart starts beating in the unborn fetus even before the brain has been formed.

Neuroscientists have recently discovered exciting new information about the heart that makes us realize it's far more complex than we'd ever imagined. Instead of simply pumping blood, it may actually direct and align many systems in the body so that they can function in harmony with one another.

These scientists have found that the heart has its own independent nervous system – a complex system referred to as "the brain in the heart." There are at least forty thousand neurons (nerve cells) in the heart – as many as are found in various subcortical centers of the brain.

The heart communicates with the brain and the rest of the body in three ways documented by solid scientific evidence: neurologically (through transmissions of nerve impulses), biochemically (through hormones and neurotransmitters), and biophysically (through pressure waves). In addition, growing scientific evidence suggests that the heart may communicate with the brain and body in a fourth way – energetically (through electromagnetic field interactions). Through these biological communication systems, the heart has a significant influence on the function of our brains and all our Systems.

This new scientific evidence shows that the heart uses these methods to send our brain extensive emotional and intuitive signals. Along with this understanding that the heart is in constant communication with the brain, scientists are discovering that our hearts may actually be the "intelligent force" behind the intuitive thoughts and feelings we all experience.

Thanks to the discovery of heart intelligence, with its premise of the heart as a primary source of emotions, we have a new paradigm for understanding our emotions. With the strong scientific tie established between our wellness factor through emotional management. The more we learn to listen to and follow our heart intelligence, the more educated, balanced, and coherent our emotions become. And it naturally follows that the more balanced and coherent our emotions become, the less likely we will be to experience sickness and disease.

Because of the ever growing scientific research on heart intelligence, it may be time we developed a new personal attitude about following our hearts."

Tips for learning to recognize our heart's intelligence:

Think positive thoughts throughout the day to increase your personal energy.
Our internal power, or the amount of physical, mental, and emotional energy we have, is a determining factor in the quality of our lives. Internal power translates into vitality and resiliency. Positive thoughts and feelings add energy to our system. Negative thoughts and feelings deplete our personal energy.

Encourage your deepest heart feelings.
There are many positive heart feelings including love, compassion, nonjudgment, courage, patience, sincerity, forgiveness, appreciation, gratitude, and care. Experiencing these feelings increases synchronization and coherence in our heart's rhythmic patterns. Each of these heart feelings has a powerful, beneficial effect on how we relate to life.

Reduce your stress.
The less stress we feel, the less internal confusion we will experience, and the easier it will be to hear our heart's intelligence. When we are relaxed, we don't need to strain our body to stay focused and productive.

Focus on recognizing your heart's intelligence and realize the importance of listening to it before making choices.
The brain operates in a linear, logical manner that works great for many problems but can limit us in others. Often we need more than logic to solve a problem, especially if it is an emotional one.

Heart intelligence provides us with an intuitive awareness that is expanded beyond linear, logical thinking. As a result, our perspective usually becomes more flexible, creative, and comprehensive.

Use meditation or calm, quiet moments to reflect on your heart's intelligence and listen for intuitive thoughts.
Make time each day to sit quietly and focus on your heart. Imagine you are breathing through your heart. Calm your mind. Try to not think of anything but breathing through your heart. When your mind is clear, you will begin to receive impressions and ideas. These are coming from your heart. Pay attention.

Use therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Experiment with essential oil blends such as:

Aroma Life (#3306)
Awaken (#3312)
Clarity (#3321)
Envision (#3337)
Harmony (#3351)
Inspiration (#3366)
Joy (#3372)
Magnify Your Purpose (#3377)
Peace and Calming (#3393)
Present Time (#3396)
White Angelica (#3432)/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote:

Questions arise as to the location of thought, which leads to questions of intent and purpose.

Mainstream thought (outside of my own head) holds co-creation as the goal...however the paradox of creating anything in a self-less manner seems tainted with ego.

If they are not imaginary, yet also not from our ego driven motives...what is the point?

1. Think with the Heart

2. Feel with the Mind

....and have come here for help....as at this time I am stuck with logic and reason.

Is there any hope for someone like me? I'm not sure (eog-mind) if my DNA is ready for ascension, but my heart yearns for it.

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi wilsonericq, did you know the heart has it's own brain?
My believe is that the true brain is the heart the one we should be resonating with, when we were seeded here on Earth the mind brain was created so that the heart brain was disconnected, this our true connection back to source.
The mind brain was created to follow orders to keep us enslaved by our creator gods who seeded us for the mining of the planet, my belief is that the mind brain is controlled today by the hive mind an off planet A.I system until the people see this and start connecting with the heart brain once again i am afraid we will always be slaves. Please find link below you might find interesting.
http://www.therealessentials.com/followyourheart.html

Follow Your Heart

"...our hearts may actually be the
'intelligent force' behind the intuitive
thoughts and feelings we all experience."
Throughout the ages, the heart has been referred to as a source of not only virtue and love, but also of intelligence. One of the most prevalent themes in ancient traditions and inspirational writing is the heart as a flowing spring of intelligence.

Many ancient cultures, including the Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Babylonian, and Greek, assert that the heart is the primary organ responsible for influencing and directing our emotions and our decision-making ability. Similar perspectives of the heart as a source of intelligence are found in Hebrew, Christian, Chinese, Hindu, and Islamic traditions. For example, the Old Testament saying in Proverbs 23:7, "For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he," is further developed in the New Testament in Luke 5:22, "What reason ye in your hearts?"

The characteristic of balance and the attainment of bodily equilibrium are also recognized as the essence of Yoga traditions, which identifies the heart as the seat of individual consciousness and the center of life. In traditional Chinese medicine, the heart is seen as the connection between the mind and the body, forming a bridge between the two.

Even with all these traditions and colorful heart metaphors, most of us have been taught that the heart is just a ten-ounce muscle that pumps blood and maintains circulation until we die. Medical science asserts that the brain rules all of the body's organs, including the heart. However, it is interesting to note that the heart starts beating in the unborn fetus even before the brain has been formed.

Neuroscientists have recently discovered exciting new information about the heart that makes us realize it's far more complex than we'd ever imagined. Instead of simply pumping blood, it may actually direct and align many systems in the body so that they can function in harmony with one another.

These scientists have found that the heart has its own independent nervous system – a complex system referred to as "the brain in the heart." There are at least forty thousand neurons (nerve cells) in the heart – as many as are found in various subcortical centers of the brain.

The heart communicates with the brain and the rest of the body in three ways documented by solid scientific evidence: neurologically (through transmissions of nerve impulses), biochemically (through hormones and neurotransmitters), and biophysically (through pressure waves). In addition, growing scientific evidence suggests that the heart may communicate with the brain and body in a fourth way – energetically (through electromagnetic field interactions). Through these biological communication systems, the heart has a significant influence on the function of our brains and all our Systems.

This new scientific evidence shows that the heart uses these methods to send our brain extensive emotional and intuitive signals. Along with this understanding that the heart is in constant communication with the brain, scientists are discovering that our hearts may actually be the "intelligent force" behind the intuitive thoughts and feelings we all experience.

Thanks to the discovery of heart intelligence, with its premise of the heart as a primary source of emotions, we have a new paradigm for understanding our emotions. With the strong scientific tie established between our wellness factor through emotional management. The more we learn to listen to and follow our heart intelligence, the more educated, balanced, and coherent our emotions become. And it naturally follows that the more balanced and coherent our emotions become, the less likely we will be to experience sickness and disease.

Because of the ever growing scientific research on heart intelligence, it may be time we developed a new personal attitude about following our hearts."

Tips for learning to recognize our heart's intelligence:

Think positive thoughts throughout the day to increase your personal energy.
Our internal power, or the amount of physical, mental, and emotional energy we have, is a determining factor in the quality of our lives. Internal power translates into vitality and resiliency. Positive thoughts and feelings add energy to our system. Negative thoughts and feelings deplete our personal energy.

Encourage your deepest heart feelings.
There are many positive heart feelings including love, compassion, nonjudgment, courage, patience, sincerity, forgiveness, appreciation, gratitude, and care. Experiencing these feelings increases synchronization and coherence in our heart's rhythmic patterns. Each of these heart feelings has a powerful, beneficial effect on how we relate to life.

Reduce your stress.
The less stress we feel, the less internal confusion we will experience, and the easier it will be to hear our heart's intelligence. When we are relaxed, we don't need to strain our body to stay focused and productive.

Focus on recognizing your heart's intelligence and realize the importance of listening to it before making choices.
The brain operates in a linear, logical manner that works great for many problems but can limit us in others. Often we need more than logic to solve a problem, especially if it is an emotional one.

Heart intelligence provides us with an intuitive awareness that is expanded beyond linear, logical thinking. As a result, our perspective usually becomes more flexible, creative, and comprehensive.

Use meditation or calm, quiet moments to reflect on your heart's intelligence and listen for intuitive thoughts.
Make time each day to sit quietly and focus on your heart. Imagine you are breathing through your heart. Calm your mind. Try to not think of anything but breathing through your heart. When your mind is clear, you will begin to receive impressions and ideas. These are coming from your heart. Pay attention.

Use therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Experiment with essential oil blends such as:

Aroma Life (#3306)
Awaken (#3312)
Clarity (#3321)
Envision (#3337)
Harmony (#3351)
Inspiration (#3366)
Joy (#3372)
Magnify Your Purpose (#3377)
Peace and Calming (#3393)
Present Time (#3396)
White Angelica (#3432)/COLOR][/SIZE]
I have heard of this before. Great Link!

One of those things that just makes sense when you hear it. Also, isn't the heart the first organ to develop inside the womb?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to wilsonericq7,

Reading your question/s, I couldn't help but think of Alan watts and his views on the "presence of mind". There are clips on you-tube of him discussing it. Thats all I have for now because I feel that even though you are questioning this structure as a technical aspect, you are looking for its practical application. Am i wrong?

hope this helps a bit.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
I have heard of this before. Great Link!

One of those things that just makes sense when you hear it. Also, isn't the heart the first organ to develop inside the womb?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to wilsonericq7,

Reading your question/s, I couldn't help but think of Alan watts and his views on the "presence of mind". There are clips on you-tube of him discussing it. Thats all I have for now because I feel that even though you are questioning this structure as a technical aspect, you are looking for its practical application. Am i wrong?

hope this helps a bit.

peace
Right on the money!

How to apply this idea/thought/construct is exactly what my intention is. Thanks for the links above, I will check them out now.

The heart mind...interesting.

How does one break from the Hive mind?

How does one live in/with the heart mind?

How does one know when they are successful?

How does this help in the ascension process?

What are dreams? Heart minded or Hive minded?

Thanks for everything so far!

Namaste
Old 01-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes firstlook! to your question, also did you know that the make up of the heart is exactly the same as the brain.

[QUOTE=Firstlook;228903]I have heard of this before. Great Link!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #9
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Right on the money!

How to apply this idea/thought/construct is exactly what my intention is. Thanks for the links above, I will check them out now.

Thanks for everything so far!

Namaste
I still think about these things too. Lots of beating myself up over how to create some original idea as to how our society can easily utilize these outlooks. Great food for the mind.

Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Yes firstlook! to your question, also did you know that the make up of the heart is exactly the same as the brain.
I didn't know that. Could you elaborate?

Thank you

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

where is the location of wind

we can make use of the wind

we can flow with it or not follow it

the thoughts appear as from now here

what will we do with it

nothing ever exists entirely alone
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:21 PM   #11
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
I still think about these things too. Lots of beating myself up over how to create some original idea as to how our society can easily utilize these outlooks. Great food for the mind.

Good luck!!

I didn't know that. Could you elaborate?

Thank you

peace
yes, I am interested as well.

Thanks
Old 01-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #12
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

where is the location of wind

we can make use of the wind

we can flow with it or not follow it

the thoughts appear as from now here

what will we do with it

nothing ever exists entirely alone

Beautiful...thanks
Old 01-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Right on the money!

This is a hard one, for some.
We have only known to work with mind this is how we have been controlled, when the heart takes over we do disconnect.

That's easy! live at one with all when i say this i mean be at one with all living things, once you become one with everything and treat is as your equal you have finally found the truth of all.

You will be happier with yourself no more self doubt but knowing, let your intuition take the lead not the mind. And do not fear this is the most powerful tool of the hive mind, through fear they cause chaos.

Because you are connecting back to source when you have finally found this key and this is what ascension is.

I have often wondered this i would say both this is only my belief though perhaps someone with a greater knowledge of this someone like Abrax can answer this one.

Thanks for everything so far!That's okay you have a cute baby!

Namaste
Old 01-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

“Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation.”

Jalal ad-Din Rumi

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #15
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What does this mean....for you

While the Atoms in Our bodies obey the strong and weak forces of Nature - The "Information Cloud" that We are - Superposes Our Triadic bodies – (What You and I would call our Spirit, Soul and Mind Complex as Higher Self Integrated) – Yet through Awareness of the "All That Is" while accessing that State - Is not bound by Them alone.

In fact, it is this "Information Cloud" of Awareness - The Oversoul Self if You will at certain Levels of Experience/Expression - That We really are and not the bodies that host It. This is whether these Beings be Transversalic or Hyperversalic in Expereince/Expression. Its Academic at a certain point as the Higher Self Expression/Experience through Co-ordinate Respresentation continues Infinitely on back to First Source anyways, thereby becoming not at the First Level Experience - Of Absolute Potentiality - In the Void - That "Sourced" the Prime Creator...

As such, while our Complex Oscillating Biological Entity or COBE Bodies host this Awareness in Limited Fragmentation - Our living matrices ARE actually the Vehicles with which We can (And MUST) learn to use for movement along either ;

1. The Ordinate of Linear Time.

- Or -

2. The Abscissa of Infinite Space.

This is not meant to imply in any way that We MUST carry Our Avatars (Projected Bodies) with Us as We move through Portals/Vortexes that They were not intended upon Incarnation - To withstand nor weather. It is actually not necessary at all, because We as "Information Cloud" in Matter that We are - Can create our Own Avatars out of the Energy Flux thats freely available between - And inside of the confines of the Atoms which make up All of Our Physical frames.

An Avatar is simply another/an other (LOL) body projected out of the Cosmic Energy of which our 4-Spacetime bodies are constructed. Only this “newly” projected Avatar is somewhere or somewhen - Wherever or whenever it is It wishes or needs to go – Whether it be to the future or to the past - To some other planet in some distant galaxy - Or to the very Source of all Creation. Where or when it is that We choose to go is not the Issue, and Its not even really that important in the total context of Issues being discussed here in this Thread.

Simply put - That We choose to go - IS.

That said - With the proper understandings of Quantum Mechanics - Branes - M-Theory (1st Generation preferably) - Its possible to Avatar Ourselves a new "body" wherever/whenever We go because - Within the "Information Cloud" that We are - We carry all the information necessary to project a "new" One - Even better than the One We left behind if We so choose.

The Crux to all of this though (And this is the Lynch-pin) - Is that the ability to slip through the Black Holes each of Us are at the Atomic Level is where the Mastery must be. It is not that We cannot Project Into and do so fairly easily - It is that We usually do not because Our current Level of "Mastery" as a Race (Generally speaking) cannot consistently find a way back through the Black Holes We once were - Having projected elsewhere, elsewhen - And then back. If You're successful - You're usually just gone and thats that. If successful - The Avatar is simply discarded or more simply has to be - When return in the next moment does not occur (LOL - Bliss is hard to come back from especially if You don't have Your Map)...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

These are questions over which there is much confusion. Firstly, it has been proved by human biologists that the physical heart is full of (striated) brain cells, which are the same kinds of cells as most of the brain is made of. Also, that the human gut area, near the solar plexus, has three thin layers of the same cells. Because of this, the advice to “think with your heart” or “think with your gut” regarding your major choices does make sense. That’s because the thoughts (i.e., the things that cause electric currents conveying certain information) coming from the brain cells in either of those parts of the body will be much less muddied by your conditioning.

The word “heart” is ambiguous, though, because the word “feeling” is ambiguous. If somebody says “Follow your heart”, that’s basically very good advice (subject to some taking account of practical considerations) if what they mean is “Follow your intuition”. Our intuition is sixth-dimensional, our intellect/thoughts are fifth-dimensional, our emotions are fourth-dimensional, and our bodies three-dimensional. If you really get in touch with your intuition, that will “feel right” emotionally and hence bring you joy, it will “make sense” intellectually, and even “make sense” in a different way physically, by causing your body to be pleasantly relaxed.

Regarding “hive mind”, most of your thoughts or feelings aren’t original, but simply recycled "clones" of thoughts or feelings. They could only be original if you created an original idea out of the nothingness. Ideas come from the (lower) sixth dimension, so you need to create it there. In the sixth dimension, intuitions or ideas are a type of “feeling”, but one that is quite different from emotional feeling. At first you won’t be able to put the idea into words, until you manage to bring it down into the fifth dimension. At almost the same time, you’ll then give it birth in the fourth dimension also, at which point you’ll have emotion/feeling about it.

If you’re interested, I know that some of Sri Aurobindo’s writings cover these sorts of subjects in great detail. You’ll find that scholars of comparative religion generally regard Aurobindo’s writings as very much the greatest and most wise and the most detailed works there are on what spirituality really involves. (Aurobindo is also universally regarded in India today as one of the greatest gurus ever.)
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #17
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The brain is a radio and thoughts are programs.

Simplest way to put it.

There is nothing to be learned from thoughts, only through verb can anything useful be expressed.

This is the biggest and best kept secret about human psychology and it is the result of the quarrantine to which this planet has been subjected. It has nothing to do with 'evil', it has to do with the will of certain intelligences to provoque a new evolutionary model.

It has nothing to do with material ETs, we are talking about non physical intelligences here.

Thoughts are always adjusted to the vibration rate. Being cut off from the universal circuits, the mind is then forced to reflect memories and is therefore always prisoner of its experimental past, making it impossible for it to bypass the frontier of its consciousness to gain access to the source of its reality.

This is the reason why the vibration rate remains fixed to an animal state and that man does not realize he is a sleeping giant.

Saying 'oh, I am a giant' does not make one a giant. Because the giant has nothing to do with psychology, a form of periferal consciousness that is simply a construction made of reflections on memories, therefore a construciton that can at best represent the limit of experience.

Thoughts come from outside the mind and they come from different locations based on the frequency rate, the vibration rate, of the mind. It is therefore imperative for an individual to increase his rate of vibration to a point where thoughts can no longer connect with him.

Why? Because thougths are always and will always be lower in vibration than the vibration rate that represents the universal status of an individual.

In a nutshell, he who associates, who identifies with thoughts is the facto a reflection of an experience.

Hopefully, such a person will not think 'I am a creator', the reason being quite obvious.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:26 AM   #18
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Richard T: "Thoughts come from outside the mind and they come from different locations based on the frequency rate, the vibration rate, of the mind. It is therefore imperative for an individual to increase his rate of vibration to a point where thoughts can no longer connect with him."

We hear this all the time... increase the rate of vibration but no one says how to do so.

So, how's about writing more on the subject, I'm attracted to much of what you said above... rings right. Another poster 4Q529 (heck can't remember, he was banned tho for reasons unknown) was onto that, the quarantine is all about this thought movement, I find it fascinating.
I'd have to check my own posts to find that posters "name"

I ask you to answer this one because, especially, after what you just wrote, I don't think you'll say "think positive thoughts"....

"he who associates, who identifies with thoughts is the facto a reflection of an experience.
Love that (if I'm understanding properly)

It has been a question of mine for many years... just where DO thoughts come from? as I know that I'm not generating some of the ones that I experience.

And Mercuriel? You "done" lost me, your last post! lol, but thanks for following up! Bring it down a notch k?

love to all
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:40 AM   #19
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

The wireless analogy is pretty correct.
We are a walking electromagnetic field and we tune into a field of thought that resonates with our spiritual vibration.
Pessimistic people will pick up negative thoughts and positive people will pick up life supporting thoughts. Just depends what we are tuned into.
We can change the tuning by focus on life supporting thoughts and letting others drift by.
Being great-full is helpful as is any positive emotion.

Dr David Hawkins"Power vs Force" a great book which explains attractor fields in great detail.

Regards
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #20
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste

Thoughts will always be there. That’s how a mind works and where the mind is for, I suppose.
To make some space up there you can try the following.
Sit and relax......... Don’t worry the thoughts will come.
Imagine yourself to be the host, standing before your house waiting for your guests to arrive.
When there arrives one, just listen to what sort of energy is involved.
There are several sorts of guests. Complaining ones, poor-me ones, angry or happy ones, aggressive or jealous ones,
informative or fear mongering ones…you know them all sooooo well
Now you have a big house with a lot of rooms, so when they arrive you send the jealous ones to the room with the jealous quests and the nagging ones to………you know what I mean

This will give you the space to close the front door for a quiet walk in the garden.
It will give you space and stillness to listen to your heart.

It will take some time and patience, but it can be the start of beneficial meditation practice…..
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #21
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Richard T: "Thoughts come from outside the mind and they come from different locations based on the frequency rate, the vibration rate, of the mind. It is therefore imperative for an individual to increase his rate of vibration to a point where thoughts can no longer connect with him."

It has been a question of mine for many years... just where DO thoughts come from? as I know that I'm not generating some of the ones that I experience.
love to all
You generate none of the thoughts you experience. Actually, this is why you can say that you experience your thoughts.

Thoughts can be separated in two components. There is the thought form and there is the energy of thought. The thought form is the codex used by the energy to give the incarnated consciousness a medium that consolidates a sense of self that lies outside of the source. It is a form that separates from the vibration of the individual to create and maintain an artificial reality to which the individual identifies to insure that that individual does not return to the vibration, the vibration which actually is the reality in matter, the vibration which is light at an extremely slowed rate of vibration that is used to electrify the material body and give it life, because light is life.

Thoughts are a limit and that limit is imposed from the vibration rate of that individual light. That vibration rate attracts thought forms that already float around in an astral medium, created by the dead from the location of the world of the dead.

And those forms are part of the memorial baggage of the memory of the dead, the dead being just that: active memory principle all caught up in contemplation and contempt of the living, because there is no life in death but a yearning for life as they remember life as an experience with senses and promises of pleasures. It is the actual reason for the acceptance of the soul to reincarnate in a material body, especially an animalized material body, which is not the norm universally.

That is for thought forms.

Thought energy is the energy that follows the ray of consciousness that represents the personification of an intelligence that sits as the source of that particular ray. This personification only exists as received, meaning that it has no personification other than the perceived personification at the receiving end of the ray. That receiving end is the ego.

This energy adjusts internal fluxes of life that create personalized pulsions through the soul to induce particular experience paths, perfectly adjusted to the specific need for experience of that soul, which relates to the particular flaws of that soul and to the energies that must be integrated during that particular experience that we call incarnation.

Thought energy is a vibration. And that vibration is adjusted by what has been called an adjuster. An adjuster being an intermediate between the absolute source behind the ray, an intermediate whose function is perfected according to its experience in adjusting vibrational patterns that are then used to attract thought forms to which the mortal will identify.

What is fundamentally important for an individual that must switch from devolution to evolution is to realize that he must not identify with the form and start the journey of climbing the thread of the energy of thought to eventually identify its source.

And that source is not from here, it is received here.

Evolution will have nothing to do with what was experienced during devolution.

During devolution, thought forms were used to create a limit equal to the current vibration state of individuals to insure they would remain within the sphere of experience.

During evolution, thought energy will be used to thread the sphere of inexperience so that the energies that lie behind the veil of experience can finally be fused and integrated by what used to be a mortal.

In the mean time, thought energy is being diverted by the forces that rule this world and those forces oppose the dawning of evolution because this energy, even if it is slowed to the extreme, to the point where there is loss of real consciousness, remain a source of extraordinary energy to them since it is the energy behind creation.

But it is definitely not the composition of an alternate reality, a reality to which the mortal identifies, that allows those mortals to believe that they are creators. They are on a track fixed by the manipulation of energies that support for them the illusion of free will so that they do not totally decompose psychologically to recompose as they will.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #22
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
The wireless analogy is pretty correct.
We are a walking electromagnetic field and we tune into a field of thought that resonates with our spiritual vibration.
Pessimistic people will pick up negative thoughts and positive people will pick up life supporting thoughts. Just depends what we are tuned into.
We can change the tuning by focus on life supporting thoughts and letting others drift by.
Being great-full is helpful as is any positive emotion.

Dr David Hawkins"Power vs Force" a great book which explains attractor fields in great detail.

Regards
Chris
Thanks for posting here so much wisdom in so little words....
It's just that easy
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #23
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi wilsonericq7,

Good post.

"Ever since the great philosophers, ever since the first God from above (Horus), we have had thoughts about space and the skies.

This leads us to the big questions. What are thoughts? How do they come to be? What happens to them when they are gone? Are our thoughts influenced by a God? Is there an ether? How does it work if it exists? Are there different levels? Do our thoughts latch on to another 'vessel' as is taught by the Kabbalah? Is this the 'eternity' that Chrisitian faiths mention?

It's these questions that we may never know the answer to ourselves unless of course (no sarcasm intended) we think about it.

I feel that as we know more about what surrounds us (in space) and how our body works and can be manipulated and designed, that in our corporal world we are nothing more important that a car being rolled off the production line.

However, it's our ability to imagine, think and investigate that makes us special..."

This was taken from another post of mine: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...728#post192728

I hope it may give you some sort of answer and indeed leaves more questions open to be investigated. It would probably be a good idea to explore this even more.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

1. Think with the Heart

2. Feel with the Mind

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #24
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Richard T: "But it is definitely not the composition of an alternate reality, a reality to which the mortal identifies, that allows those mortals to believe that they are creators. They are on a track fixed by the manipulation of energies that support for them the illusion of free will so that they do not totally decompose psychologically to recompose as they will."

WOW, wowee!... THAT rings SO right! Very powerful statement that I've been "onto" for some time.

"What is fundamentally important for an individual that must switch from devolution to evolution is to realize that he must not identify with the form and start the journey of climbing the thread of the energy of thought to eventually identify its source."

I've been practicing this Observer mode of thoughts likened to Amates description, however, I find the "climbing the thread.. to its source" difficult to do. How does one do that exactly? I ask this because I marvel at your articulation RT... I'm sure you can expound. Thank you SO much.

I had, yrs ago, heard someone say that Mind is itself a creation. I'm not meaning to distract from the former question, it's just some things nag on. So, here I admit that I've been successfully distracted from persuing the topic of consciousness, thoughts and such for yrs and now find myself in a space (not working an outside job) to once again, learn from others,what appears Vital for self Evolution.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #25
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I get the radio/program analogy. Thoughts are not really "my own", or at least that's my experience, although I certainly am triggered by them more than I care to admit.

I also get this: "In a nutshell, he who associates, who identifies with thoughts is the facto a reflection of an experience." Stellar!

"Hopefully, such a person will not think 'I am a creator', the reason being quite obvious." I've been (at least temporarily) outside the box myself. How refreshingly Not-new-age you are!

I've been reading up on some of your posts avalonwide..." he who does not believe is not influenced and then can listen without feeling threatened."
Grock that! Beliefs are not dynamic are they?

Here what you wrote Richard T: "Free will is just a concept given to the ego, who is torn between his desires and his needs, to make the experience bearable."

It's been my experience (& have mostly kept it to myself) that I didn't think we operate with Free Will or at least in the manner that many take for granted. It's obvious we are incredibly conditioned, more succinctly, your words here: "But if man is conditioned, then free will is an illusion. Because all impression of choices already are part of what is acceptable within the consciousness of the race, the rest being considered a sort of evil."

Would you mind shedding more light on this: "only through verb can anything useful be expressed." (the underlined word)... thank you

I wish I could talk all day with you and it's a tedious task to write in black n white.