Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #26
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I have been think really hard about this for the last day know and honestly

I think I am to nervous to meet one. I mean really there a hundred times smarter

than you and so much more advanced and everything, I don't know if i could

handle it. If I had no choice though it would have to be a Nordic of the feminine

type, that way I wouldn't be too nervous. I mean you got to think they have a

whole different culture and everything.

Joe, if ever my first encounter was with a feminine nordic type ET I think I would get even more nervous than I was before. (Needles to say that if she resembled Scarlett Johanson, adrenaline would began pouring through my skin).
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #27
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
Joe, if ever my first encounter was with a feminine nordic type ET I think I would get even more nervous than I was before. (Needles to say that if she resembled Scarlett Johanson, adrenaline would began pouring through my skin).
Haha lets hope she couldn't read my mind when we were talking about

stuff miight get slapped in the face
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #28
max
Avalon Senior Member

Saxapower, I understand perfectly.
I've been many years aculatando my "story" and when I mentioned some of it always pretended to fuse the life of another person. For a while I left the topic "UFO" to protect my family.
But since 2007 I feel a push to renew the search and sharing, but it slows the insecurity, many reservations, even though they leave in 2000 that a summary was published in a book of abduction: Magdalena del Amo writer friend of Bud Hopkins
"For several months I have been very active"

Forgive my bad English

Saxapower, te entiendo perfectamente.
He estado muchos años ocultando mi “historia”, y cuando he comentado parte de ella siempre lo hice como si fuse la vida de otra persona. Durante un tiempo me retiré del tema “ufológico” para proteger a mi familia.
Pero desde el 2007 siento un empuje para renovar la búsqueda y compartir, pero me frena la inseguridad, muchas reservas; a pesar de que en el año 2000 dejase que un resumen se publicase en un libro sobre abducciones: la escritora Magdalena del Amo amiga de Bud Hopkins
“Desde hace unos meses he tenido mucha actividad”

Last edited by max; 01-22-2010 at 09:59 PM.
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #29
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

If I were to have an "ET mentoring" experience....

I would want to go on a scientific survery to all different kinds of planets, basically taken for a tour by the ETs, to increase my understanding of the galaxy we inhabit.

This is alleged to be the case with Adamski, Meier, Sleeper (Lou Baldin), and some others too, Emmanuel Swedenborg if I'm not mistaken.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #30
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if the ET's need to learn from US? Why do we assume that the other guys are really, really smart...and that we're the stupid ones? I'm getting more and more angry regarding the treatment of the Human Race. I'm tired of the lies, the experimentation, the genetic dumbing down, the theocracies, and who knows what else. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. In the good old days...Alex Collier thought that all of the ET's should leave...both good and bad...and that they should all just leave us alone. Now he wants us to be mentored by ET's. Just wait a few months or a few years...and the story changes. We need to get real...real fast. I don't want harm to come to any ET's...good or bad...but the Human Race should rule the Human Race in This Solar System. Anything else is unacceptable. I don't care if this makes the Reptilians angry. I will not cower. I knelt in church for too many years. I'm done kneeling. I'm done being instructed by the Gods. They shouldn't rule over us...and we shouldn't rule over them. Is this an example of an ET mentoring session? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM Think about it. I'm half joking and half serious when I say:

Experimentation Without Representation!! Better Dead Than Rep!! John May Lives!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 09:18 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #31
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't care if this makes the Reptilians angry. I will not cower. I knelt in church for too many years. I'm done kneeling. I'm done being instructed by the Gods. They shouldn't rule over us
orthodoxymoron, your posts are always so passionate, its a real pleasure to read. But if I may ask, what is it that leads you to believe reptilians rule over us?
Old 01-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #32
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
Saxapower, I understand perfectly.
I've been many years aculatando my "story" and when I mentioned some of it always pretended to fuse the life of another person. For a while I left the topic "UFO" to protect my family.
But since 2007 I feel a push to renew the search and sharing, but it slows the insecurity, many reservations, even though they leave in 2000 that a summary was published in a book of abduction: Magdalena del Amo writer friend of Bud Hopkins
"For several months I have been very active"

Forgive my bad English

Saxapower, te entiendo perfectamente.
He estado muchos años aculatando mi “historia”, y cuando he comentado parte de ella siempre lo hice como si fuse la vida de otra persona. Durante un tiempo me retiré del tema “ufológico” para proteger a mi familia.
Pero desde el 2007 siento un empuje para renovar la búsqueda y compartir, pero me frena la inseguridad, muchas reservas; a pesar que en el año 2000 dejase que un resumen se publicase en un libro de abducciones: la escritora Magdalena del Amo amiga de Bud Hopkins
“Desde hace unos meses he tenido mucha actividad”
I've got my reserves too. If I told someone what I feel inside of me, most of the people would perceive me as a completely fool. Understand me, it's not that I have had any contact or many UFO sightings (one here, one there but nothing spectacular) or that I have been abducted (at least that I remember right now). It's a feeling inside of me, that I belong another place, a feeling that makes me be staring at the stars at night and wandering why I feel so amazed, why I need so much to be there. Arround year 2000 I got a certainty that what we are discussing here would occur that I almost gone crazy when nothing happened. It was so heavy that I fell into a depression.

Wow, It seems that once you open the door, words escape as fast as they can with no way to stop them... Sorry my friends, I don't want to bore you with this crazy feelings of mine.

Don't worry for your english, Max. It's ok, only remember that translators won't translate wrong spelled words so be careful with your spelling in spanish, ok? Anyway I can perfectly read in spanish, I'm from Barcelona.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
orthodoxymoron, your posts are always so passionate, its a real pleasure to read. But if I may ask, what is it that leads you to believe reptilians rule over us?
A potpourri of sources and speculations. Reptilians may not rule over us. They may not even exist. I don't really know. If the Secret Government, the Deep Underground Military Bases, and the Secret Space Program were not deep, dark secrets...then I wouldn't have to deal in possibilities and probabilities. I mostly ask questions. Who do you think is ultimately in charge of Earth, the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #34
max
Avalon Senior Member

saxapower

(Go to Barcelona! I now live in Vizcaya.
Yes, the online translator is highly imperfect, especially if schools an error in the original language, I would simplify both to not hamper the translation, when I go in a hurry and does not review, looks like a gibberish.)
Ever since childhood I have watched with some nostalgia the sky.
From an early age I began to experience anomalous phenomena, many of them are what motivate me to perform this search, but I think if I had not seen it too would have missed without him knowing exactly what ...
Just like you, live and feel a strange bond to or with "the stars".

(¡Vaya de Barcelona! Yo ahora vivo en Vizcaya.
Si, el traductor en línea es muy imperfecto, más si cuelas Algún error en el idioma original, quiero Simplificar tanto para no entorpecer la traducción, que Cuando voy con prisas y no reviso, Galimatías parece un.: Pared

Siempre, desde la niñez que mirado Cierta nostalgia con el firmamento.
Desde muy pequeña Comencé a Experimentar Fenómenos anómalos, muchos de ellos son los que me Impulsan a realizar esta búsqueda, pero creo que si no los hubiese vivido También habría Añorado, sin saber exactamente qué él ...
Igual que tú, vivo y siento un extraño vinculo hacia o con "las estrellas".

Last edited by max; 01-22-2010 at 10:39 PM.
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:48 PM   #35
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A potpourri of sources and speculations. Reptilians may not rule over us. They may not even exist. I don't really know. I mostly ask questions. Who do you think is ultimately in charge of Earth, the Solar System, the Galaxy, and the Universe?
Ultimately; being the keyword here.

Well when it comes to Earth, for the most part, I am unable to attribute all the death and suffering to anyone other than humans and human groups. On our planet, the rulers would be human.

In the Solar System, we are not the most advanced race and thus not the rulers in this scenario, though I can't specify any particular race by-name, I would say SOL is heavily populated with life and we're not even the rulers in our own neighborhood. They don't interfere with us very much, not as much as ufology would lead us to believe. They just keep an eye on our development stages and if things start getting dangerous (ie; we start building space weapons) they may have the authority to take them down.

The Galaxy? I guess the rulers are what could be called "Sixth Stage Beings". Something along the lines of the "Borg" from Star Trek, but infinitely more advanced and beyond comprehension. A massive collective consciousness of intelligences. Whether they do "assimilating" of other "lesser" civilizations in the same galaxy is anyone's bet.

The Universe, well all I can think of at that point is a God, a creator of all things, with infinite power and bound by no time. He rules everything.

Disclaimer, the above was only my opinion and speculation.

Peace
Old 01-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #36
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What if the ET's need to learn from US? Why do we assume that the other guys are really, really smart...and that we're the stupid ones?
I agree, you write very passionate replies! But I like it too, you make me see things from another perspective.

I can agree with you until a certain point. But look, I will turn things for one moment ok? Let's go : don't you think that if we were smarter than them we should be the ones surrounding their planet and looking over their poor lives?

On the other hand, what if we have got something that they don't have? I'm not talking of technical aspects, I'm talking about spiritual aspects. What if human race was something new in the universe for the first time ever? What if we could feel things that they can't even imagine in their wildest dreams? What if our planet, despite all the pollution, deforestation, animal killing, and weather manipulation was the the most beautiful jewel in the creation crown? It would be worth the trip isn't it Ortho?
Old 01-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if we created a Reptilian Slave Race...and theocratically ruled over them. What if they kicked our @$$, stole our technology...and imprisoned us on Earth? What if they are in the process of $crewing up the Universe worse than we did? What if both races need a paradigm shift and a leadership change? What if all of the fancy technology is our technology? I once heard a respected preacher say that God needed us. Who knows...the Universe may be completely out of control...and the reps don't know what the hell to do about it. We may have mistreated the reps (assuming they really exist)...and now they are mistreating us. They may have learned everything from us. Everything seems to be lies, speculations, deceptions, etc. How do we really know that we even exist? How do we know this isn't just a bad dream? Or how do we know that the Universe isn't just a marble a couple of kids are playing with? I speculate. Therefore I am. I am somebody. I think.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #38
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Everything seems to be lies, speculations, deceptions, etc. How do we really know that we even exist? How do we know this isn't just a bad dream? Or how do we know that the Universe isn't just a marble which a couple of kids are playing with? I speculate. Therefore I am. I am somebody. I think.

Namaste
I think that this is exactly the point, Ortho: we can't know (...by now). Just enjoy the ride and in the next level perhaps you'll see things from a different perspective.

I've always perceived truth/reality as a giant diamond with infinite facets. Each of us have a view that allows us to see a few of these facets but not all of them and not the same as everybody else. That's very confusing, isn't it?
Old 01-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #39
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
I think that this is exactly the point, Ortho: we can't know (...by now). Just enjoy the ride and in the next level perhaps you'll see things from a different perspective.

I've always perceived truth/reality as a giant diamond with infinite facets. Each of us have a view that allows us to see a few of these facets but not all of them and not the same as everybody else. That's very confusing, isn't it?
Unfortunately...the ride includes the extermination of millions of people, world wars, planned financial collapses, unfathomable corruption. demonic entities, cats and dogs, living together, human sacrifices, enslavement, starvation, meaninglessness...AND highly educated people wearing robes...telling us that everything's gonna be great...if we just believe what they teach us...and if we keep up our church attendance and tax deductible contributions. But heck...it's only a ride. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0 Nothing to get hung-up about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAI8W...eature=related Strawberry fields forever.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #40
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What if we created a Reptilian Slave Race...and theocratically ruled over them. What if they kicked our @$$, stole our technology...and imprisoned us on Earth?
I think its a very plausible scenario. Only, in my view and speculation, you should replace "reptilians" with "synthetic artificial lifeforms" created by us, and they may have developed an intelligence and awareness that eventually provoked a rebellion and intention to ultimately control or eradicate humanity. Ala Battlestar Galactica. Maybe there's still a war going on somewhere in the galaxy, or maybe they obliterated each other and us younger generations are a result of only few humans surviving the cataclysms to start civilization all over again. We probably did not even originate on Earth, we may have escaped cataclysms from our origin planets.

Remember, all this is hypothetically to have occurred many millions or hundreds of millions years ago.

Last edited by Majorion; 01-22-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #41
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Lets keep on topic folks. Straying way off. Not sure why reptilians keep coming up. And not even mentioned in a positive mentor fashion at all. Lets have some more posts that are related to the thread.

So take a deep breath. Ask that all dark energies leave your space. Then ask yourself "What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?".
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Lets keep on topic folks. Straying way off. Not sure why reptilians keep coming up. And not even mentioned in a positive mentor fashion at all. Lets have some more posts that are related to the thread.

So take a deep breath. Ask that all dark energies leave your space. Then ask yourself "What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?".
Please don't be judgemental JudgeMental. The seemingly tangential comments were related to ET mentor meetings...and who should be mentoring who. If the ET's are not reptilian...who or what are they? I'm taking a deep breath...and putting in a renewed call for a Solar System Exorcism. When my ET mentor/reprogrammer asks 'What shall we talk about?'...this will be my reply: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 My final comment on this thread...and to my ET mentor...is simply 'Let my people go'.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #43
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unfortunately...the ride includes the extermination of millions of people, world wars, planned financial collapses, unfathomable corruption. demonic entities, cats and dogs, living together, human sacrifices, enslavement, starvation, meaninglessness...AND highly educated people wearing robes...telling us that everything's gonna be great...if we just believe what they teach us...and if we keep up our church attendance and tax deductible contributions. But heck...it's only a ride. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

Namaste
You got it!

Little time after I begun enjoying this forum, one day I was thinking about this: I couldn't understand the attacks between people on the conspiracy theory side and the people on the everything-is-beautyful-peace-and-love-welcome-home-Mr-ET. Then I realised that it was very simple.

Each of us, has a piece of the truth. No black or white here: no one is wrong and no one is fully right. It's not that we play in different and rival teams: We are playing different sports for the same school! Look, we have conspiracy theory experts, spiritualism experts, light-workers, ufologists, (real) historicians, healers, people extremely educated wearing robes, physics, chemicals, WB, insiders, abductees... That's a very diverse bunch of people! Oh! And I'm sure that somewhere behind a funny nickname we must have a David Wilcock among us! (Gotcha!)

Unfortunately none of them (including me and you) can't prove if their version of truth is the right.

I can tell you my opinion: being here, on Earth at this time can be terrifying sometimes, but that's only a cuestion of perspective. Once your soul leaves your body I'm pretty sure that everything fits in and you see the big-picture. This is like one of that pictures made of pictures. If you look too close, you only see different pictures and that is a mess. If you take a distance you can see the hidden pattern.

I'm sure that things will change very soon but that is only my point of view of the truth...
Old 01-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #44
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Curiously straying off....
Old 01-23-2010, 01:52 AM   #45
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

edited to remove...

Last edited by Moxie; 01-23-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:21 AM   #46
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Edited to remove...

Last edited by Moxie; 01-23-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:25 AM   #47
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

what a helpful suggestion this question is. Thanks JM.

Well, for myself, I am coming to a point where I will incorporate the dark with the light. I would like to be surprised. Not in the physical meeting itself (Someone mentioned a call before the occurrence. I would like that), but more so as in experiencing thoughts and ideas that I would never initiate on my own willingly. I guess the bottom line is I would like a mentor that would blow my mind so to speak...... makes me smile thinking about it.
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:11 AM   #48
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

You are more than welcome Firstlook. Your thoughts on this subject sound like you picture a loving experience with no fear. That's awesome.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:35 AM   #49
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
You are more than welcome Firstlook. Your thoughts on this subject sound like you picture a loving experience with no fear. That's awesome.
And why would you have to fear them? If they wanted to erradicate us they would have done that some milleniums before. If they wanted something they need from us (our brain, our fear, or whatever) all of us would be in human farms breeding only to lose our mental health and our brains to a bunch of blood-thirsty lizard-like monsters.... Bob Dean said: they're technologically superior in all aspects, if they would like to wipe us out, they would have many time before.

IMO they are part of our family, they are like the old relative who went to explore and comes back home to tell the stories of his adventures and the secrets of the universe to the children.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #50
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Careful, Or I might love you for eternity. Fear Nothing.