Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Magellan's Ships

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Command of the Eagle

awesome images thanks.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Descent

Old 01-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #5
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb A Spark Of Light

Quote:
This occurred during one of the Deep Journeys of Discovery:

Three Simultaneous Awareness's of “Self":

*Frank laying on the bed.

*From “space", A Spark of Light looking at a sphere of what IT considered black worms.

*Someone/Thing “behind" the Spark, looking on.
-----------------------

As the Spark observed the sphere of black worms, it thought:

“There’s no Love here"

And then it went into the black mass!!!
-----------------------

This was Shocking, and “I" was immediately jolted back to “Frankness" and the room, with eyes open and haunted.......

Over the ensuing years, The Spark has been considered to be:

*Lemuria
*The Sun
*Earth as a Singularity

Regardless of title, It’s US
Sent / Programmed by The ALL as a Probe / Noocyte to enter and dissolve this tumor in the “Larger Self".
Old 01-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Transducer

Old 01-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #7
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb The NooSphere Speaketh Unto Thee

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2972

And Note #18:

Encounter at Farpoint

Old 01-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The NooSphere Speaketh Unto Thee

No matter how long you may keep trying, struggling, striving, wanting, and seeking, you will one day come to the One Way that is easy and sure. You have the right to walk in the hard way as long as you choose; but when you are tired of wasting time, when you have fallen and bruised yourself to the point of giving up, when you have proven that man is a 'broken reed' and not worthy to be depended upon, when you have satisfied yourself as to your own weakness, and when you are convinced that there is no way out, then you will find the way in, and you will find it to be an easy way, filled with love and peace- the secret place where wisdom, courage, health and strength abound. Then you will begin to live.

From 1932 until 1954 Lloyd Arthur Meeker wrote and spoke using the pen name Uranda. The name Uranda means "He who radiates the harmonizing ray."

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-05-2010 at 02:31 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #9
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Return To Innocence

Mu D Ra

**** And ALL ****

Bring To Mind

OUR Destiny

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3499

And Continued At

http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=286

Last edited by SiriArc; 01-11-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Return To Innocence

Crossing the threshold of illusion
All Hearts as One
The return to innocence ..
Uni- Ver- Soul
For Love is our essence
Love is One

Last edited by mudra; 02-05-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #11
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow The ELF Transmissions - The Emerald Liberation Front

Quote:
The whole point of this exploration is to point to the fact that in the sequential and linear progression of our consciousness through the pathways of time, there is a point on such a continuum where some part of our consciousness agreed by oath, affirmation, binding vows or variations on such to bind ourselves to the illusions of separation that we are currently well nigh completely entangled in at this time.

But the good news is that we remain part of a free will universe, and such bonds can be broken. It is a maxim of law that "fraud vitiates contracts," the word vitiate translated as nullifies. That means if the means by which a binding contract is purported to be binding were obtained via fraudulent means, then that contract is null and void. Within the law of contracts as we understand it today, which is established on the foundational context of universal and natural law, a valid contract must have several key components amongst which is that all particulars and clauses as parts thereto must be fully revealed, there must be a meeting of the minds, meaning full conscious understanding between all parties, and there must be just and mutually agreed upon consideration of exchange within the terms of the contract. If not all met, and especially if a contract, whether in physical or metaphysical terms, is engaged due to fraudulent and intentional withholding of any or all of these components, then that contract is void.

The manipulation and distortions by which binding agreements of oaths, vows and otherwise have been gained throughout the eons of time and numerous incarnations of our soul's journey in this universe through time and space constitute the fraudulent nature of such binding agreements. Therefore, when one consciously becomes aware of such, and chooses to actively and with intentional volition revoke and rescind such agreements, they are indeed broken.

Exploring our individual and collective consciousness back to its point of source, finding where we deviated from the balance and integration that we now wish to re-engage with, and the willingness to do the work as required to disengage the distortions is vital to the task.

A statement along with the breaking of any and all vows that all such contracts and agreements are declared null and void nunc pro tunc, which in Latin, the foundational language of law on this planet, means "as if it never was," and ab initio, which means "to the beginning," both of which are recognized legal phrases, goes deep into the subconscious and cellular memory to release those things that bind us, and will return us to the state of original innocence and freedom that we seek.

If that is your desire, and you are willing to deal with what comes forth as it disengages and manifests into the hologram of your personal reality construct in order to be understood and released, then this is the true path to freedom and the liberation of your emerald life frequency with which you were originally endowed as you first came forth into this realm.

If this is your desire and path, then welcome to the Emerald Liberation Front!!! Each step you take will have ramifications and results in your own reality, and as a smaller whole system within the larger hologram, will begin to shift the larger whole. At a certain point, a quantum event will take place, which is now fast approaching, when the larger hologram will of necessity by the true laws of nature, as a result of the cumulative force of the individual and collective efforts of liberation, shift, and no matter how many guns the externalized "powers" have, no matter how much of the "money" they control, no matter how complete their control of this reality might appear, the laws of nature will prevail and all such illusions of external control will crumble and dissolve to the beginning as if they never were!!!
There are no Enemies, only Opportunities!!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #12
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb The Vortex Peace Prayer

http://www.starfiretor.com/VPP_Psi-enceApplication.htm

THE VORTEX PEACE PRAYER
REALITY SHIFT

Envisioned, Developed, Written, Copyrighted
By
Starfire Tor

I [ YOUR NAME ] am a living Soul and Body Of Light requesting energy support from [ NAME OF YOUR SPIRIT HELPER, IF DESIRED ]. I appeal to you, and the powers you possess, to link with me and the intent of the Vortex Peace Prayer as a Reality Shift is created that positively transforms the Destiny and time line of all life on planet Earth. I call upon you to join with me in effecting a helpful and lasting transformation through this collective Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift that will manifest Peace, Harmony, Healing, Justice, and Truth to all life on planet Earth now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

All that was, all that is, and all that will be is stored in the Core Matrix, and it is the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind that connects to all that is the Core Matrix. So it is with the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind that I lift the veil of Time, Space, and Dimension to Psi-sense, see, hear, feel, taste, and touch the many worlds and the many co-existing time lines and dimensions stored in the Core Matrix.

With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I seek, find, and record four Core Matrix elements whose very existence in any time line, world, or dimension represents key ingredients that are vital to the continued safekeeping and endurance of Peace and Harmony. With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I connect to these Four Key Peace Elements, copy them into my Soul and Brain, and then manifest the reproduction of these four key peace elements into our current time line now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

THE FIRST KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where both men and women live in mutual harmony and respect for one another. Regardless of one's gender, age, race, or color, each person is honored as a precious life-force and is encouraged to become the best person that they can be.

THE SECOND KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where all people respect and embrace the life-force and well-being of all animals and creatures of the earth. People treat the animals and creatures of the earth with a compassion and affection born of desire, knowledge, consideration, awareness, and wisdom.

THE THIRD KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where people treat the earth with respect, and with a wisdom that supports the planet's health and longevity. The air and the water are kept clean and pure, and the forests, fields, beaches, and mountains are cherished, embraced, and protected as an all important life- supporting life-force.

THE FOURTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where Justice and Fairness permeates every aspect of our lives, both individually and as a global community. Our world is a place of personal and global truth, honor, and inborn common sense that is free from self interest, ignorance, and prejudice. It is a harmonious world where the shared established wisdom teaches that to be Just and Fair is preferred and equal to being physically, emotionally, and spiritually powerful.

With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I seek, find, copy, and manifest-edit these Four Key Peace Elements into this current time line now and forevermore, in every co-existing time line, and in every dimension. In the world where these Four Key Peace Elements exist . . . the elements of hate, intolerance, cruelty, in-justice, oppression, suppression, lies, abuse, ignorance, and self-serving evil agendas are not supported and cannot survive. In the destructive and disharmonic world where these Four Key Peace Elements are manifested-edited into, so as to effect a lasting Peace . . . those discordant elements which do not support Justice, Fairness, Tolerance, Freedom, Equality, Compassion, Truth, Knowledge, Awareness, and Wisdom will vanish from the Earth now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

Once manifested-edited into our current time line, these Four Key Peace Elements shall become a permanent part of the Core Matrix. Every time line from this moment on shall include these Four Key Peace Elements. No person, creature, spirit, being, entity, thoughtform, or energy can remove these Four Key Peace Elements from our world, any co-existing timeline, or any dimension. And no person, creature, spirit, being, entity, thoughtform, or energy can harm anyone or any energy that supports and participates in The Vortex Peace Prayer. Those who even dare to try and disrupt or corrupt the Vortex Peace Prayer will meet with absolute defeat, as well as being Astral Tagged as negative energy disrupters and terrorists for all to see in all dimensions and in all time lines.

I [ YOUR NAME ] manifest-edit these Four Key Peace Elements into the current time line now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension. This Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift manifestation is a rightful deed for a rightful need . . Peace On Earth. I link to the "Inter Dimension Vortex Peace Prayer Coalition" and [ NAME OF YOUR SPIRIT HELPER, IF DESIRED ] as we all manifest and empower this Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift.

We are the future and we are the past,
We are the champions whom fortune has cast,
To carry the message of spiritual might,
We are the warriors who fight for the light.

Make it so.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The Vortex Peace Prayer

ONE LOVE

mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-05-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #14
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb The Transducer That IS(IS) Mu D RA, And That IS(IS) WE

Those ONES

Changing

was

To WILL BE

(Or, Deja View #6 Above)

Old 02-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #15
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The Transducer That IS(IS) Mu D RA, And That IS(IS) WE

One Consciousness

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-05-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:47 AM   #16
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Empath Dreamer Shaman

MU

D

RA

On One Of Your Threads, You Were Kind To Reference

Empath Dreamer Shaman
Old 02-03-2010, 01:11 AM   #17
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The NooSphere Speaketh Unto Thee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
From 1932 until 1954 Lloyd Arthur Meeker wrote and spoke using the pen name Uranda. The name Uranda means "He who radiates the harmonizing ray."
[/I]
Love Always
mudra
That is astonishingly beautiful Mudra, thanks. (Both pic and verse)

Love Always

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 AM   #18
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Descent Of The Transducing Avatar

Old 02-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Empath Dreamer Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc View Post
[CENTER][SIZE="3"]Of Potential Interest, That Was Continued Here:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=118

Indeed SiriArc .
This comes with perfect " timing " to enlighten another thread here :
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18206

Thank You
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-05-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I deleted the picture I posted here as it was taking too much memory .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-05-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #21
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mu D Ra #19

"This comes with perfect " timing " to enlighten another thread here:"

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18206

That's a Typically HUGE Avalonian Thread !!!

What Aspect Art Thou Referencing ?

This http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=11341#p11341 #30

Was Copied To Avalon Awhile Back But Can't Find It (?)

The Point Was The negative/distorted ego Opposed To The Designed, Positive Ego .......

And Most Definitely Not To Offend A Pal (YOU), But For Those Of Us On Dial-Up, Huge Pics Totally Kill Load Time. (Still Haven't Seen Your Last 2 Since The Thread All But Stalls).

A Potential Consideration:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...2&postcount=24
Old 02-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Mu D Ra #19

Blessings SiriArc,

I apologize if I slowed down the download of your page by posting pictures here of big format.
I went over my posts and made the necessary changes to smooth things out.
Thank you to have brought it to my attention.

What I did reference in the ego thread is excerpts from Jim Weidner's article .
It's on this post in that thread here :

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=345

Thank you for your contributions on this forum.

Love from me
mudra
Old 02-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #23
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow The MU The D The Ra

What a difference !!!

BUT(!): The Pics You shared were Beautiful, just “oversized“ .......

It certainly wasn‘t intended that You Zap Them !!!

As an example: The pic in #16 was 521px by 391px @ Noble Realms
but Re-Sized for the Avalon Post to
454px by 346px (note the Magical shuck-and-jive: 13 on each (fursur !)

By comparison, some of Your pics were ~ 3 to 4 times that size, and,
as noted at the “Tips“ Thread,
“wide“ pics “stretch” everything to the right
since Avalon doesn‘t have a “limiter“

And of course, load time is that same multiple factor .......

Had You Posted those same pics @ a different Forum, the “stretch“ wouldn‘t happen but load would still be Looooooog.

If You or Others need any help on such, let the Tips Zone know - It‘s massively easy to do.

MU Relay: If we change the dream we can change the world and ourselves.

True EGO IS(IS) The Avatar

The Encounter Suit

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=42949#p42949

Designed For This Realm

"Inhabited" By

The Empath Dreamer Shaman

To Change The Dream

To Restore The Living Library

And SYNERGIZE
Old 02-07-2010, 08:20 AM   #24
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Donnie Darko

Back In Those Misty Days

Of This Avalon

The
ForsakenFalcon

Brought Forth:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=56626#p56626 #238

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=56681#p56681 #248

An Avatar

Sent To Amend A glitch

A Nexus

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtop...d=51170#p51170 #14

Just Like YOU
Old 02-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #25
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc View Post
MU

D

RA

On One Of Your Threads, You Were Kind To Reference

Empath Dreamer Shaman
SiriArc... Can I ask where you got this pic from, it has an interesting symbol in it I was looking to see if it existed... apparently it does.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote