Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #51
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Raise My Hand to Call IRRELEVANT!

it is time we stop making excuses ...
pointing fingers ...
blaming ...

and start taking responsibility ...
for what we have before us ...
OUR planet ...

but mostly ...
to begin focusing ...
on what it is we want ...
how is it we want to live ...
what do we want our world to look like ...
for ourselves in the now but more significantly for the generations to follow ...

personally ... i am really becoming tired of the excuses we make ...
as a whole ...

the sitting around ... waiting for someone or something to take us by the hand and lead us to a better world ...

however we got where we are in this moment ... in the grand scheme of things ... are just stories at this point ...

does it really benefit the greater good to continuously spin our wheels focusing on how big of a mess we are in and who created it ...
it doesn't ...

ownership ... it is time to take responsibility ...
toss aside the shoulda coulda woulda's ...
the finger pointing and the blaming ...

and commence CREATING ... the world we want to live in ...
life experiences of love ... not of fear ...
of infinite potential and abundance ... not of limitations ...

in this very moment ... does it REALLY matter ...
what was ...

or ...

is the significance ...
what can be ...

free will ... our choice ...
spin our wheels or put our vehicles in drive and move onward ...

i really feel this IS ... the year to CREATE ... what it is we feel to be true and right ...

it is up to us and ONLY us ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #52
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
[B]it is time we stop making excuses ...
pointing fingers ...
blaming ...

and start taking responsibility ...
for what we have before us ...
OUR planet ...

but mostly ...
to begin focusing ...
on what it is we want ...
how is it we want to live ...
what do we want our world to look like ...
for ourselves in the now but more significantly for the generations to follow ...

personally ... i am really becoming tired of the excuses we make ...
as a whole ...

the sitting around ... waiting for someone or something to take us by the hand and lead us to a better world ...

however we got where we are in this moment ... in the grand scheme of things ... are just stories at this point ...

does it really benefit the greater good to continuously spin our wheels focusing on how big of a mess we are in and who created it ...
it doesn't ...

ownership ... it is time to take responsibility ...
toss aside the shoulda coulda woulda's ...
the finger pointing and the blaming ...

and commence CREATING ... the world we want to live in ...
life experiences of love ... not of fear ...
of infinite potential and abundance ... not of limitations ...

in this very moment ... does it REALLY matter ...
what was ...

or ...

is the significance ...
what can be ...

free will ... our choice ...
spin our wheels or put our vehicles in drive and move onward ...

i really feel this IS ... the year to CREATE ... what it is we feel to be true and right ...

it is up to us and ONLY us ...

Yes FutureEyes and sjkted, you've hit on the nail. Who cares if it is the Illuminati or the Reptilians who instigated this mess. It has continued this far because we have for generations played their game. All we have to do is to stop playing the game with them.

STOP watching their stupid T.V. programs,
STOP reading their stupid newspapers and magazines
STOP buying their stupid products.
STOP blindly following their rules and regulations.
STOP being apart of their insane diabolcal plans and grid.

START being the change we wish to see.
START taking even tiny steps in manifesting, first in our personal lives the reality we wish to live in.
START Ignoring their silly as**s and START playing the game with your own set of rules.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of hearing about the control that the ptb have over our world and I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE !
ANY ONE CARE TO JOIN ME !?

Last edited by Anchor; 01-04-2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: fixed quote (added [/quote] in the right place) hope you dont mind ;)
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #53
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

i'm there, yiolas
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:15 PM   #54
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
i'm there, yiolas
Me too!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #55
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes FutureEyes and sjkted, you've hit on the nail. Who cares if it is the Illuminati or the Reptilians who instigated this mess. It has continued this far because we have for generations played their game. All we have to do is to stop playing the game with them.

STOP watching their stupid T.V. programs,
STOP reading their stupid newspapers and magazines
STOP buying their stupid products.
STOP blindly following their rules and regulations.
STOP being apart of their insane diabolcal plans and grid.

START being the change we wish to see.
START taking even tiny steps in manifesting, first in our personal lives the reality we wish to live in.
START Ignoring their silly as**s and START playing the game with your own set of rules.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of hearing about the control that the ptb have over our world and I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE !
ANY ONE CARE TO JOIN ME !?

yiolas ...

what you write resonates strongly with me ... all my life and particularly these past three years i hear and read ... over and over the victims that we have come to be ... the energy of which i feel is so dang stagnant ... it doesn't MOVE ... we simply cycle the same old same old ... feed into the negativity and thus we create MORE of the same ...

YES there IS injustice in this world ...
YES there are puppeteers who make it their agenda to pull our strings for servie to self ...
YES this has been going on for a very long while ...

and YES ... some how ... in some way ... it got to where it is and we ARE where we are ...

so now what ... continue feeding the negative with more of the same?

it is time to stop playing in their sandbox ...
it is time to create and build a new sandbox ... one that the sun shines upon and darkness no longer casts its shadow ...

imo ... how and where and why we got to where we are is irrelevant in this moment ... how much more time and energy are we ... as a whole ... going to give living as victims ... when will we commence building something very new ... something very exciting that is NO LONGER a part of lower vibrations ... no longer of limitations and fear ...

when are we going to E-X-P-A-N-D into our full potentiality ...
when are we going to realize the power within us all ... to travel BEYOND ... this ...
to flourish in all facets ...

when we STOP peering in the rear view mirror ... we cannot change that of which is behind us ... but we CAN ... create what is in front of us ...

Last edited by Anchor; 01-04-2010 at 12:58 AM.
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:11 AM   #56
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Daydream Believers of Project Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
sjkted,

Whose blog is this?
I'm not sure. I just found it on an unrelated Google search. It isn't mine.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:50 AM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Daydream Believers of Project Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I'm not sure. I just found it on an unrelated Google search. It isn't mine.

--sjkted
Okay.

I think the blogger is a professional writer.

And I have to say I didn't like the overall tone of the post.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:59 AM   #58
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

This may not be the exact quote but I believe that this is true for me:

"We have found the enemy and they is us" POGO (comic strip character)

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #59
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post

Secondly we are Man or Woman..

These energies have been disrespected and negated for to long...

Balance, is lacking in our intimate world....
try to find it and apply it
I was thinking about this part of your post some more this morning. I remembered an interview I listened to a year or two ago on the Jeff Rense show. Jeff was interviewing Aaron Russo (now deceased). Aaron was talking about a discussion he had had with one of the Rockefellers. (I guess a Rockefeller was hobnobbing with Aaron because Aaron was a movie producer.)

Anyway, I was very impressed with the anecdote that Aaron relayed. He said that this Rockefeller asked him what he thought of the women's liberation movement. Aaron replied that he believed in equal pay for equal work - to which this Rockefeller kind of scoffed and exclaimed - that's not what the liberation movement was for! It was to get the women out of the home and into the workplace so that more tax money would be generated, and I believe also to get the government more involved, and the family less involved, in raising children. I believe it was pointed out that the CIA was involved in supporting Gloria Steinem in the founding of Ms. magazine for the purpose of fulfilling these objectives of the parallel government.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #60
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was thinking about this part of your post some more this morning. I remembered an interview I listened to a year or two ago on the Jeff Rense show. Jeff was interviewing Aaron Russo (now deceased). Aaron was talking about a discussion he had had with one of the Rockefellers. (I guess a Rockefeller was hobnobbing with Aaron because Aaron was a movie producer.)

Anyway, I was very impressed with the anecdote that Aaron relayed. He said that this Rockefeller asked him what he thought of the women's liberation movement. Aaron replied that he believed in equal pay for equal work - to which this Rockefeller kind of scoffed and exclaimed - that's not what the liberation movement was for! It was to get the women out of the home and into the workplace so that more tax money would be generated, and I believe also to get the government more involved, and the family less involved, in raising children. I believe it was pointed out that the CIA was involved in supporting Gloria Steinem in the founding of Ms. magazine for the purpose of fulfilling these objectives of the parallel government.
THANK YOU SEASHORE ! FOR BRINGING THIS UP.
With the experience of hind sight I too, believe that the root cause of the demise of the family unit and the subsequent ill effects on society in general
occured in the 70's (in industrial nations) when the MOTHERS were either forced out of the home in search of extra income to sustain their family
or because they were made to feel 'useless' if they stayed at home to raise their children, instead of pursuing a career or getting a job to pay some of the bills.
Looking back, it would not surprise me that my 'idol' at the time
Gloria Steinem was (not either knowingly or not) getting support from the powers that be.
I was fortunate in that my kids turned out to be wonderful, loving and responsible human beings. But I still cannot help feeling that I could have given them a stronger foundation if I had stayed at home with them at least until they went to High School.

Home is where the upper chakras are nurtured, especially the Heart Chakra. Leaving your children to be raised by the State and indoctrinated by the powers that be via school systems, media (t.v. programs and advertisements) whos only aim is to emphasize the lower chakras.

We all know where that has led our societies. Maniac consumerism, too much empahasis on sex, fear and a whole host of other ills.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #61
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
THANK YOU SEASHORE ! FOR BRINGING THIS UP.
With the experience of hind sight I too, believe that the root cause of the demise of the family unit and the subsequent ill effects on society in general
occured in the 70's (in industrial nations) when the MOTHERS were either forced out of the home in search of extra income to sustain their family
or because they were made to feel 'useless' if they stayed at home to raise their children, instead of pursuing a career or getting a job to pay some of the bills.
Looking back, it would not surprise me that my 'idol' at the time
Gloria Steinem was (not either knowingly or not) getting support from the powers that be.
I was fortunate in that my kids turned out to be wonderful, loving and responsible human beings. But I still cannot help feeling that I could have given them a stronger foundation if I had stayed at home with them at least until they went to High School.

Home is where the upper chakras are nurtured, especially the Heart Chakra. Leaving your children to be raised by the State and indoctrinated by the powers that be via school systems, media (t.v. programs and advertisements) whos only aim is to emphasize the lower chakras.

We all know where that has led our societies. Maniac consumerism, too much empahasis on sex, fear and a whole host of other ills.
Reading your response kind of choked me up. This is an emotional topic.

What you've said brings another memory to my mind. In my last job that I had before I retired, there was a woman I worked with who spoke derisively of "bus stop moms" meaning, I guess, stay-at-home moms. I remember how offended I felt when she said that. One of the fondest memories I have of raising my two children was walking with them to the schoolbus stop and the small community we had with the other moms and the other children while we waited for the bus! This is what we desperately need to bring back: community.

Yes, I think we need to listen to our inner voice and not let the pressures of what we think society expects of us as intimated by the mainstream media lead us astray. Our inner voice knows better...

Last edited by Seashore; 01-04-2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 01-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #62
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes, I think we need to listen to our inner voice and not let the pressures of what we think society expects of us as intimated by the mainstream media. Our inner voice knows better...
*celine hugs you*

society is wrong about women and mens roles...we are unbalanced...and this makes me very sad
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #63
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Seashore, I know exactly how you feel .
My two grown children tell me now that their best childhood memories
were of the ride to school when we would sing, laugh and play silly word games.

Little do they know that we could have been doing that more often if I wasn't obsessed with having a career earning more money to buy us things.

Therefore,In my ongoing process of enlightenment,
I have had to deal with all of my regrets and mistakes and forgive myself so that I can continue.

This is the one that I find that I still have to make amends for.

So every time I meet a new mother, I make sure that I explain to her,
that being a mother is the most important job in the world
and that no amount of money or gratification can take its place.

In my ideal world,
MOMS would rule and everything would center around the family.

GOD BLESS THE MOTHERS AND THE FATHERS.

At first glance, this conversation might sound a bit off topic.

But I respectfully say that it is at the core of what the Reptilians, Illuminati, etc., etc., have taken away from us.

This is where we can individually take back our control and stop being victims.

This is where any one of us can make a difference and change the paradigm to bring forth the new world that we would like to live in .

It all begins in our own home.

Last edited by yiolas; 01-04-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #64
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes Seashore, I know exactly how you feel .
My two grown children tell me now that their best childhood memories
were of the ride to school when we would sing, laugh and play silly word games.

Little do they know that we could have been doing that more often if I wasn't obsessed with having a career earning more money to buy us things.

Therefore,In my ongoing process of enlightenment,
I have had to deal with all of my regrets and mistakes and forgive myself so that I can continue.

This is the one that I find that I still have to make amends for.

So every time I meet a new mother, I make sure that I explain to her,
that being a mother is the most important job in the world
and that no amount of money or gratification can take its place.

In my ideal world,
MOMS would rule and everything would center around the family.

GOD BLESS THE MOTHERS AND THE FATHERS.

At first glance, this conversation might sound a bit off topic.

But I respectfully say that it is at the core of what the Reptilians, Illuminati, etc., etc., have taken away from us.

This is where we can individually take back our control and stop being victims.

This is where any one of us can make a difference and change the paradigm to bring forth the new world that we would like to live in .

It all begins in our own home.
Now I'm not just choked up; I'm in tears!

Thanks for a beautiful post.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:30 AM   #65
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm actually thinking about some type of local activism like going to an extremely busy location and holding up a sign that will wake people up or holding talks at local groups.
Maybe the body scanning at airports would be an effective issue for these.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:48 AM   #66
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe the body scanning at airports would be an effective issue for these.
It's a good entry level point. I'm looking to get at the big picture though. I'm sure if terrorists were real and they really did want to destroy us because we are free, then there might be some sense in having body scanners. It's amazing how many lies we have to get past in order to prepare people for anything past what they think they know.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:13 AM   #67
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=sjkted;217070]It's a good entry level point. I'm looking to get at the big picture though. I'm sure if terrorists were real and they really did want to destroy us because we are free, then there might be some sense in having body scanners. It's amazing how many lies we have to get past in order to prepare people for anything past what they think they know.

]"I'm sure if terrorists were real and they really did want to destroy us because we are free"
This statement makes me want to barf every time I here it.
I've lived outside of the U.S. long enough to know
that terrorists want to "kill us" because of our Illuminati led FOREIGN POLICY, and the meddling in other countries. period.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #68
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's a good entry level point. I'm looking to get at the big picture though. I'm sure if terrorists were real and they really did want to destroy us because we are free, then there might be some sense in having body scanners. It's amazing how many lies we have to get past in order to prepare people for anything past what they think they know.

--sjkted
The sequence of events of the circumstances of the "underwear bomber" followed by calls for body scanners in airports to save us from terrorists should be a perfect example of the big picture - which, in my opinion, is that deception is used by the controllers to bring in their police state tyranny/New World Order.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:11 AM   #69
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This statement makes me want to barf every time I here it.
I've lived outside of the U.S. long enough to know
that terrorists want to "kill us" because of our Illuminati led FOREIGN POLICY, and the meddling in other countries. period.
My understanding is that a tiny fraction of terrorism is real terrorism. The vast majority of it is outright staged or provocateured by the parallel government.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #70
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My understanding is that a tiny fraction of terrorism is real terrorism. The vast majority of it is outright staged or provocateured by the parallel government.
Staged or not, the fear is real..and that is the true enemy.

Love is a great weapon against fear.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:23 PM   #71
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Staged or not, the fear is real..and that is the true enemy.

Love is a great weapon against fear.
Yes, it is. I could not function without love for myself, my children, my community, and humanity.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #72
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, it is. I could not function without love for myself, my children, my community, and humanity.
Hmmm. I see that my post stayed on the board less than two hours.

I wish I could get a resolution to my question on this post.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #73
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Daily I visualize the above in the present tense "I live in a world..."

Daily I am contributing to the manifestation of that reality.
Is the second statement in addition to the first, or is it expounding or clarifying the first?

In other words, is visualizing the contribution?
Old 02-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #74
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I agree sk.. all too often it can sound like people are arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin...

So many topics are so 'out there' for anyone not having direct personal experience that I agree it serves no purpose to wonder as to which ones are true and which not.

Surely they are all 'true' to someone who believes them anyway. Even without direct experience.

It's taken me a year to realise that more is in fact less. the more stories, the more agendas... it was unbelievable when I found the rabbit hole..now I'm sure that the way through is not going deeper in... but coming back out again to see, 'yes... it's a rabbit hole!' now let's go an play a game of tennis.

It's easy to get lost down there. But once you start focusing on true principles of the self.. rather than the dubious claims of the external world.. I think it gets easier.. and certainly more peaceful.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #75
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On this New Year's Day, does anyone have any ideas about how we humans can take responsibility for our planet and our communities?
Hi Seashore

I have already tried putting my ideas down and the response was less than luke warm so i stick to posting a bit of music here, a comment there. This doesn't mean I don't want to share it only means that I feel people prefer to be heard as being "enlightened" on forums such as this and others also, but simultaneously do not want to act on such claimed enlightenment.

It is far easier to wax lyrical than it is to actually get up and do something.

The question posed that started this thread was about why we hide behind the alleged alien agenda. I haven't seen too many answers directed strictly at the question. The answer is simple. Being a victim is the path of least resistance, being an emissary of light (other than verbalising such status) will actually mean that we have to get off our backsides and do something.

I am done verbalising....it's really a waste of time so I will stick to posting a few pieces of music here, an odd word there and get on with my life which takes place outside of avalon as is not predetermined by aliens and other such controlling mechanisms. I could care less who lucifer and satan are, I could care less who wants to control me. They have to have my permission to do so and I am not a victim. I am me, I am free. I will not subscribe to any other idea, and with each day that goes past, I am just that little bit more "free".

nuff said

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote